PDA

View Full Version : Hole in Pill bill being hit now

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 09:24 AM
Millions of seniors will hit the hole in the pill bill coverage before the NOV elections, I wonder how much that will endear them to the Republicans ?

Care4all
08-09-2006, 09:26 AM
hey uscit!!!!

welcome! where have ya been?

-------------------------------

Yes, I think it will make a difference...if the Dems have fixing the "hole" is on their platform...

toby
08-09-2006, 09:28 AM
I guess all those not in the hole. They kinda like getting the crap on the goverment budget. I say dump that whole giveaway program.

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 09:41 AM
Hello Care,
I have been and am still very busy.
Good to talk to the smart folks again :)
But I see the stupid ones are still around on thsi new board. On that note.

Toby, I thought you were on the dole ?
You trying for grind points or something ?

toby
08-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Medicare and medicaid help the old and the poor, no need for this program to help the middle class who can afford to pay for insurance and drugs. It is a wastefull program that offers no additional help to those who really need it, just a hand out for those who don't really need it.

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Medicare and medicaid help the old and the poor, no need for this program to help the middle class who can afford to pay for insurance and drugs. It is a wastefull program that offers no additional help to those who really need it, just a hand out for those who don't really need it.

Still as clueless as ever huh Toby ?

How does the pill bill apply to the middle class who are not poor or elderly ?

toby
08-09-2006, 10:17 AM
NO US, you are clueless. that is who the bill is suppose to help. How can you continue to be so uninformed?

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 10:20 AM
NO US, you are clueless. that is who the bill is suppose to help. How can you continue to be so uninformed?

Hmm, never saw anything indicating I could get the pill bill benefits, just those poor and elderly. :readit:

toby
08-09-2006, 10:23 AM
The poor and old are taken care of already with the current programs. Try again US and learn something.

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Toby I will never be as self assured as you are. smarter and more correct perhaps , but never as self assured.

Why was there all the rush to get the seniors enrolled in the pill bill then. Or doesn't Rush talk about that ?

toby
08-09-2006, 10:40 AM
US you missed the point. I agree with you, the bill sucks! I agree it sucks for a different reason, but can't we just agree the bill sucks? LOL

toby
08-09-2006, 10:42 AM
I would like to see it gone.

Jarod
08-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Still as clueless as ever huh Toby ?

How does the pill bill apply to the middle class who are not poor or elderly ?

To-y is almost fully ignored at this new cite... Get with the program!

toby
08-09-2006, 10:49 AM
What do you mean jarod? Does that mean all you can respond to is a presonal attack on me? Or do you have something to contribute to the discussion? LOL Let me guess! LOL

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Jarod, I had wondered about that. Yeah I had pretty much given up on him on the old site. How does the ignore poster thing work on here ?

toby
08-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Ignore if you want to stay in your circle jerk.

maineman
08-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Jarod, I had wondered about that. Yeah I had pretty much given up on him on the old site. How does the ignore poster thing work on here ?

up top...User CP.... Ignore lists

life without toby is a wonderful thing!

toby
08-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Ignore button is for libs who can't support their point of view.

toby
08-09-2006, 11:09 AM
HELP ME, HELP ME, I can't hear an opposing point of view! No logic, no arguement, just a ignore any view that you don't like........typical liberal fool.

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 11:12 AM
HELP ME, HELP ME, I can't hear an opposing point of view! No logic, no arguement, just a ignore any view that you don't like........typical liberal fool.
You convinced me Toby, why should I listen to a whiney assed kid that inevitably grew up to be a republican sheeple ?
Ignore toby here I come.

maineman
08-09-2006, 11:17 AM
trust me, you won't regret it even for an instant! He is the same worthless slanderous slug he was on the other site... I QUICKLY figured that out!

toby
08-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Like I said, if you can't argue a topic run away. Bye!

toby
08-09-2006, 11:22 AM
This is suppose to be a discussion board and not a personal slime board. So get along little slime pods.

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Toby,
So why was the pill bill properly known as the medicare prescription drug bill ?

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Gonna debate now or just whine and slime toby ?

toby
08-09-2006, 11:40 AM
To make it sound better. It is called politics. The bill still sucks.

toby
08-09-2006, 11:41 AM
I agree with you US the bill is poor. Lets get rid of it.

toby
08-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Will you agree to oppose this bill and ask for repeal? I will.

toby
08-09-2006, 11:42 AM
I have sent my congress people email asking for repeal. Have you?

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Review your posts Toby, you have flip flopped around this subject more that a fish in the bottom of the boat.

Cypress
08-09-2006, 11:54 AM
Review your posts Toby, you have flip flopped around this subject more that a fish in the bottom of the boat.

Hi USC. Nice to "see" you.

Why haven't you put toby on your ignore list yet? He's a worthless troll, and a waste of time.

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Thanks cypress,
Well I guess I had a rouge optimistic thought there that perhaps Toby had become a bit more enlightened. Going on mental ignore list now, will see how the official ignore list works as well.

zoombwaz
08-09-2006, 10:28 PM

Like hell it is. I just got through the hole to the catastrophic coverage. Now I pay 2% of retail, but am already out of pocket $3600. Without the coverage my annual cost would be close to $11,000. I have been told by several insurors that I am uninsureable for less than $1500 a month in pemiums.

The pil bill is a giveaway alright, but it ain't to the middle class. It's to the drug and insurance companies, both big Bush donors.

uscitizen
08-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Yep, the Bush admin specifically said no bargaining for lower prices with the drug companies.
I pay over half of what you were quoted for fairly poor insurance Zoom. And it is thru my employer :mad:

zoombwaz
08-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Yep, the Bush admin specifically said no bargaining for lower prices with the drug companies.
I pay over half of what you were quoted for fairly poor insurance Zoom. And it is thru my employer :mad:

When my health coverage was through my wife's employer, my premiums were just over $500 a month. It was okay coverage, but the premiums were ridiculous. The $1500 a month quote i got was garbage. And since there are no medigap coverage policies for disabled people under 65, Medicare is all I have. Part D (Rx) we all know is cheesy, but A and B are excellent. I get a lot of little bills, and my back surgery cost me a little over a grand, but my A & B premiums are under $100 a month, taken out of my SS check. My out of pocket expenmses are less with Medicare than with Anthem BCBS. And the GOP would love to scuttle SS and Medicare. The scumbags. People like me would get screwed royally and forced to choose between medicine and food.

Beefy
08-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Does anyone here see the inherent fault with the system? Costs are high because of what? Ultimately it is the cost of care that is the issue. Now who can tell me why costs are high?

uscitizen
08-11-2006, 07:24 AM
Does anyone here see the inherent fault with the system? Costs are high because of what? Ultimately it is the cost of care that is the issue. Now who can tell me why costs are high?

Greed ?

toby
08-11-2006, 08:26 AM
I haven't flipped flopped at all, if you have a site where I supported the Pill bill then whip it out.

uscitizen
08-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Dang that ignore thing is nice :)
I just see where Toby posted a reply but it is empty like tobys head :)

toby
08-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Take a step up US and ignore the empty post and keep on jacking off to yourself.