PDA

View Full Version : Exposing the fake Bin Laden

tinfoil
05-19-2011, 11:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzYwNiD_lPE&feature=related

The videos the government are telling you are Bin Laden are fakes they made years ago.

Damocles
05-20-2011, 03:49 PM
It is interesting. However you do realize that kidney disease would cause him to swell with water weight and after dialysis he would then skinny back up, this causes people with kidney disease to change appearance in facial features a bit. Right?

tinfoil
05-20-2011, 06:43 PM
The shape of the eyes are different.
The ears are different
Mouth is not wide enough and lips are not full enough.

Beard is not the same fullness. Looks fake. CIA admits they created Bin Laden videos.

Seriously, how many times are you going to allow yourself to be decieved?

Think about this. What's the purpose of the constitution? It's to protect the people from the powers of the people who control the government. Our founders knew we can't trust government!!

Damocles
05-20-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh, I'm not saying it was the "real bin Laden" just that small changes in facial features isn't evidence that it wasn't. His kidney disease and a bad beard dye job could create the same effect. Just like that video of him at that dinner where he looked "too fat"... Water weight just before dialysis could create the effect.

I don't really know if it is the real deal or not. My point wasn't to prove the guy wrong, just point out that only small facial feature changes isn't enough to "prove" anything on a man with kidney disease. Water weight can change the thickness of eyelids, cheek changes, nose shape, even change the ear shape a bit. It depends on how much water he was currently holding and when his last dialysis was.

I know the effects of non-working kidneys, my wife's shut down in her first pregnancy. You'd be amazed at the changes in appearance it can cause.

katsung47
05-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Osama Bin Laden Videos Released By The Pentagon Are a Hoax, Man In TV Video Identified

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJduLyB_yO4&feature=player_embedded

That's Not Osama":Says Neighbor

A neighbor of dead terrorist leader Osama bin Laden says the man seen in new videos released by the US government is actually a friend of his and not the Al Queda founder.

“His name is Akhbar Khan (Han), He owns the house that was Osama’s house. I know him very well,” a Pakistani man named Shabir told the BBC.
Shabir says he is his a neighbor of the man.

“It’s all a fake, nothing happened,” Abbottobad resient Mohammed, who has been selling newspapers in the two for the last 50 years, told the BBC.

Out of the 50 Abbottobad residents interviewed by the BBC, only one believed that Osama bin Laden was in their town. Others claimed the pictures and video of bin Laden in his home are fakes made with a computer.

http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/05/10/thats-not-osama-neighbor/

Minister of Truth
05-26-2011, 04:00 PM
I dunno, they all look the same to me!!! :D

katsung47
06-07-2011, 12:32 PM
GORDON DUFF: “ON THE ROCKS,” THE RE-DEATH OF BIN LADEN’S FROZEN CORPSE (Multiple confirmations with BBC/VT PODCAST)
May 4, 2011 posted by Gordon Duff
THE FAIRY TALES START AGAIN…

Osama bin Laden’s death, who do you believe?
BBC WORLD SERVICE WITH VETERANS TODAY EDITORS ALAN SABROSKY AND GORDON DUFF DISCUSSING THE “DEATH” OF OSAMA BIN LADEN

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

The incident this week in Abbottabad, Pakistan was always intended to be “self-discrediting.” In a time of rigged voting machines and rule by decree, a time of military tribunals and tortured defendants, the concept of evidence and accountability is a joke. Consider the current bin Laden farce what it was intended to be, the American government reminding its people and the people of the world how little respect it has for them.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/04/gordon-duff-on-the-rocks-the-death-of-bin-ladens-frozen-corpse/

katsung47
06-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Bin Laden is a living plant.

In 1990, Soviet bloc collapsed. US intelligence turned its resource which used to deal with Soviet bloc to the new target - Mid-east countries which are rich in natural resource. Bin Laden, an asset of the CIA in Afghanistan war(against Russian), was revived in this new project as a false flag - Islamic extremist. He went to Sudan first in 1991.

The Sudanese offered to arrest Bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia .

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm

Saudi and US didn't take the offer with various excuse because Bin Laden is a living plant they deployed there.

In 1995, Bin Laden tried to set up a connection with Saddam but was refused.

Exhaustive review finds no link between Saddam, al Qaida

A September 2006 report by the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that Saddam was "distrustful of al Qaida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al Qaida to provide material or operational support."

The Senate report, citing an FBI debriefing of a senior Iraqi spy, Faruq Hijazi , said that Saddam turned down a request for assistance by bin Laden which he made at a 1995 meeting in Sudan with an Iraqi operative.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080310/wl_mcclatchy/2875005

Sudan may have felt the danger to accomodate Bin Laden. In May 1996, the Sudanese asked bin Laden to leave. He went to Afghan and stay there until now.

In August 1998, Sudan and Afghanistan were bombed by US missiles.

In 2001, after 911, Afghan, facing US invasion, made an offer but failed.

Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
* Taliban demand evidence of Bin Laden's guilt

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 14 October 2001 22.19 BST

http://www.politic.co.uk/18142-remember-osama.html

In Bin Laden's recent 20 years, the countries he went or tried to go, have something in common: They all have rich natural resources. Sudan and Iraq have oil. Afghan has rich mine. '

Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential
DUBAI | Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14pm
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69O3JP20101025

He didn't go to Yemen, Somali or Syria for his "revolution" because they are resource poor countries, not in US interest list. He didn't go to Saudi or Kuwait. Because they are US allies. He only went to Sudan, Afghan, or Iraq (intended to) because these three countries were not controlled by US at that time. As a living plant, he gave US the excuse to activate attack on these three countries. (Even Saddam realized that Bin Laden was a dangerous living plant and rejected him, Iraq at last was invaded with an unexisted WMD)

katsung47
06-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Bin Laden died ten years ago. The Feds use him again for another big plot, to justify a false flag 'dirty bomb attack" for the last oil looting war - Iran war.

They say they dropped Bin Laden's body into sea - because there was no body at all.

They can't show you a film. - there was a 25 minutes black-out. But there are eighty commandoes, how could all cameras on these commandoes' helmet de-functioned at the same time?

They show you a picture of “situation room” that all Obama’s administration members were present. Did they see everything or they just saw something else? It seems none of these elites could describe the event clearly and correctly that we heard the government changed their story again and again in the news.

Liberty
07-03-2011, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzYwNiD_lPE&feature=related

The videos the government are telling you are Bin Laden are fakes they made years ago.

I agree with you tinfoil!

DamnYankee
07-04-2011, 07:47 AM
So The Obama who is not a naturally born citizen did not get The Osama.

Rune
07-13-2011, 04:26 AM

So the Damn Yankie admits he's a retard?

Why in hell would Obama fake Osama's death now, when he could have saved it for a year, and secured his re-election?

DamnYankee
07-13-2011, 05:31 AM
He didn't get much of a "bump" from the "news" that bin Laden was dead, did he? :)

Rune
07-15-2011, 04:58 PM
He didn't get much of a "bump" from the "news" that bin Laden was dead, did he? :)

I think most people were pretty happy about it.

katsung47
07-21-2011, 06:19 PM
The purpose to stage “kill Bin Laden” show is to justify a false flag nuclear attack in US. They want to make people believe where the nuclear bomb comes from. If Pakistan could hide Bin Laden, they also could supply Al Qaida nuclear bomb. That's their real purpose. So even Bin Laden died years ago, they still staged such a corpseless show.

DamnYankee
07-25-2011, 05:37 AM
I think most people were pretty happy about it. Sure, we all were. But most folks were smart enough not to equate it with Obama's policies, in spite of his claims.

Rune
07-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Sure, we all were. But most folks were smart enough not to equate it with Obama's policies, in spite of his claims.

Not only did Shrub not manage to catch him for 8 years, he admitted it wasn't even a priority, after he flew all his family members out of the country, without allowing the FBI to question them.

DamnYankee
07-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Not only did Shrub not manage to catch him for 8 years, he admitted it wasn't even a priority, after he flew all his family members out of the country, without allowing the FBI to question them. It wasn't a priority, as the fool was marginalized. Even The Obama realized that.

Rune
07-25-2011, 06:25 PM
It wasn't a priority, as the fool was marginalized. Even The Obama realized that.

It wasn't a priority, as the fool was POTUS. The whole world realized that.

DamnYankee
07-25-2011, 06:29 PM
It wasn't a priority, as the fool was POTUS. The whole world realized that. So are you saying that The Obama put it on as top priority? So that whole health care push was just to throw Osama off somehow? :)

Rune
07-25-2011, 06:57 PM
So are you saying that The Obama put it on as top priority? So that whole health care push was just to throw Osama off somehow? :)

Did I say top priority? Why don't you just admit Shrub failed and Obama picked up the ball?

Damocles
07-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Did I say top priority? Why don't you just admit Shrub failed and Obama picked up the ball?

Right, he didn't quite destroy our credit rating, and Obama picked up that football and is sprinting full speed towards that goal... Superb :rolleyes:

What happened took over six years of intel collection, that it culminated during Obama's tenure doesn't make him "the winner"... it was a relay race with a huge amount of team members, giving one guy all the credit for it is as baseless as saying only GWB caused our credit crisis. It's flat false.

Rune
07-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Right, he didn't quite destroy our credit rating, and Obama picked up that football and is sprinting full speed towards that goal... Superb :rolleyes:

What happened took over six years of intel collection, that it culminated during Obama's tenure doesn't make him "the winner"... it was a relay race with a huge amount of team members, giving one guy all the credit for it is as baseless as saying only GWB caused our credit crisis. It's flat false.

So you deny that Bush II stopped pursuing Bin Laden?

Damocles
07-25-2011, 08:01 PM
So you deny that Bush II stopped pursuing Bin Laden?

I say that he stopped saying it was our only priority, not that he stopped pursuing him at all, considering every story that speaks of how he was found includes intel gathered during Bush's tenure.

It's like saying a building was put up without a foundation, an architect, the construction crew, etc. and that only the plumber should get credit because he put the faucets in just before the building opened.

DamnYankee
07-26-2011, 05:05 AM
Did I say top priority? Why don't you just admit Shrub failed and Obama picked up the ball? You mean Bush III continued Bush II's policies, right? :)

Rune
07-26-2011, 05:49 AM
You mean Bush III continued Bush II's policies, right? :)

I see you have been reading Damocles. I had hoped for your own thoughts.

DamnYankee
07-26-2011, 06:03 AM
I see you have been reading Damocles. I had hoped for your own thoughts. Why? I think he's come up with a brilliant method to reveal you as a political hack and not much else. I've chosen to adopt it as my own. :)

Rune
07-26-2011, 06:09 AM
Why? I think he's come up with a brilliant method to reveal you as a political hack and not much else. I've chosen to adopt it as my own. :)

Why? It is easier to show you as a fool than him. Your adoption of his rhetoric is an admission of weakness.

DamnYankee
07-26-2011, 06:25 AM
Why? It is easier to show you as a fool than him. Your adoption of his rhetoric is an admission of weakness. No. I wise man listens to other wise men. I used this philosophy to gain knowledge and graduate college. Perhaps you should try it instead of blindly following Bush III, waiting for a hand-out. :)

Rune
07-26-2011, 07:00 AM
No. I wise man listens to other wise men. I used this philosophy to gain knowledge and graduate college. Perhaps you should try it instead of blindly following Bush III, waiting for a hand-out. :)

O.K. I wsie man.

DamnYankee
07-26-2011, 07:04 AM
O.K. I wsie man. You need to learn how to spell first, graduate college next, then maybe you can call yourself a wise man. Until then you're just another loser Democrat looking for a hand-out.

Rune
07-26-2011, 07:40 AM
You need to learn how to spell first, graduate college next, then maybe you can call yourself a wise man. Until then you're just another loser Democrat looking for a hand-out.

You need to learn the difference between a typo and a spelling error. Next, become human, finaly humane.

DamnYankee
07-26-2011, 07:49 AM
You need to learn the difference between a typo and a spelling error. Next, become human, finaly humane. You need to stop blaming a keyboard for your mistakes.

Tags
07-26-2011, 08:18 AM
I had a buddy on the Carl Vinson who claimed that there was a body that was buried at sea that day. He was not part of that detail and did not see the body, but he said that the SEALs were present. He also said that one of the guys that was on the detail said that it looked like Osama. At the time I didn't ask if the body had freezer burn.

Personally I think that if the body was in our possession during Bush's presidency, he would have had another "Mission Accomplished" moment. Also, I think it was May 6, AQ confirmed OBL's death and swore vengeance. I don't know if they would wait for years while the body sat in a freezer. In my opinion, secrets that big are difficult to keep and the simplest explanation is probably the correct one: that there was an attack, OBL was killed, and then he was buried at sea. I'm not denying he was just a figurehead at that point and had been almost completely marginalized.

christiefan915
07-26-2011, 07:37 PM

If he's Bush III you should be a lot nicer toward him.

Damocles
07-26-2011, 07:53 PM
If he's Bush III you should be a lot nicer toward him.

Why start being nice to the spendthrift B-Grade Horror film trilogy? Part of their allure is how much you can trash them... too bad these aren't the kind that become cultural icons due to their unintentional humor. It will be a looong time before we'll be able to laugh at the mangled state of affairs that trilogy has led us to...

DamnYankee
07-27-2011, 06:43 AM
If he's Bush III you should be a lot nicer toward him. Payback's a bitch, ain't it? :)

katsung47
08-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Where the bomb came from?

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report
By ANI | ANI – Sun, Feb 20,

London, Feb 20(ANI): Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/cia-spy-davis-giving-nuclear-bomb-material-al-20110219-224833-452.html

katsung47
08-12-2011, 01:57 PM
When the media reported that Seals team 6 died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan, compare to the following news from Pakistan about 5/1 "kill Bin Laden" operation, what's your thinking?

Quote, "Full And Complete Translation Of The Pakistani News Video
This is a translation of the video linked at the bottom and was translated by my friend Khan Taashk. THANK YOU my dear friend. I wish there were a way for ALL Americans to read this translation.

Anchor: Welcome back, Mohammad Bashir is a resident of Abboottabad’s Bilal Town. Muhammad Bashir might seem an ordinary guy but he is no ordinary guy. Muhammad Bashir lives in front of Osama Ben Laden’s house in Bilal Town Abbottabad. On 2nd of May, Muhammad Bashir was present on his rooftop from where he saw the whole American operation against Osama Ben Laden with his own eyes. Yesterday when our team was present In Bilal Town, Abbottabad, near Osama Ben Laden’s hose, Muhammad Bashir came to us and said, “Sister, I need to tell you something, something that is a burden on my heart and soul”, just listen to what he said.

Anchor: Muhammad Bashir told us something that no one said before. So we checked his identity card, we also confirmed that he really lives there, we asked from the senior fellows about him. We were very astonished by his story just see and listen what he said.

Bashir: We were awake, not asleep, a helicopter came, some men came down from that, into that house, then that helicopter went away

Reporter: How many men?

Bashir: 10-12, then that helicopter took rounds of those rear hills, then he came bac…k and when he came bach, two more helicopters arrived, one from the west and other from the north, there was a blast in the first helicopter and it was on fire, we immediately came out, when we reached there, the helicopter was burning, then after about 20 minutes the army and police arrived, they pushed us back, now we are asking that if oama was here then who took him to america because all those men that came in the helicopter died in the blast, now if Osama was in that helicopter he must have died and got burnt in that helicopter too, then how they took him? this is a question of serious concern. America claims they they killed him and picked him up. How they picked him up? This is what we are thinking

Reporter: Was there only one helicopter?

Bashir? Yes the other that came flew away to Mansehra, there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them but as he was picking them up, it blew away and caught fire.

Reporter: Then were in it when it blew?

Bashir: Yes They were.

Reporter : How you know?

Bashir: We saw it with our own eyes

Reporter: You saw dead man?

Bashir: Yes, dead men,

Reporter: How many?

Bashir: I couldnt count them because then the compound was on fire. The gate was open, we went in, the army and police hadnt arrived then, there were some people but they werent stopping them. The whole neighborhood has seen that but they are silent now.

Bashir: We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing

Reporter: How many dead bodies you saw?

Bashir: We couldn’t count them because they were blown into pieces.

The reporter asked Bashir to narrate the story again.

Bashir said we could see the faces of those men but they were speaking pashto. I dont know whether they were Pakistani or American army or people of agencies, as you know that agency people can speak many languages.

May be they were speaking Pashto so that we consider them Pakistani.

They knocked and banged at our doors and told us not to come out.

I laid down on my rooftop and was watching them.

My kids were calling me, I told them to go to their rooms and let me check whats going on.

The reporter asks Bashir, that when he saw that the helicopter was American what was he thinking then?

Bashir said that he got afraid. He didn’t had in his mind that they will attack that house. He thought that they might have come to attack the Pakistan Army.

The reporter asked so when was your cousin Shamraiz taken away?

Bashir: Shamrez was at our home, as the helicopter exploded, me and many others went out of our homes to see what happened. Shamrez also came out and the gate of the compound was open, we went in, every thing was lying scattered, as it is a huge compound, some body parts were lying here, some there, legs, arms, heads, broken and torn body parts, during that time some part of the helicopter inside, may be the engine or other fuel related part had an explosion so we rushed out. During that time Shamrez was taken away, he is in his home now, but no one is allowed to meet him and i couldn’t get a chance to talk to him later.

Then the anchor says that they had vegetations inside the compound and Shamrez was their gardener. We know that two men Arshad and Tariq used to live there. They had good relations with the neighbours, they used to buy things from the local store. Sometimes imported dates and used to send many things to their neighbours.

Then the reporter is at Abdullah Ben Zubair Mosque, which is the nearest to compound of Osama.

She asks a guy: do you think people would have been glad and happy if they would have ever met osama?

The guy : Yes, possibly. Because he was a muslim and he believed in God.

This is the whole story! Every aspect and point translated.

The gentleman being interviewed lives across from the compound. His cousin Sahab Jamrez Khan used to grow vegetables in the compound. He was taken away in all the hullabaloo on tape @10.29 Bashir says he did not see when they wisked his cousin away.

Interviewer asks “Have you spoken to your cousin?”

Bashir “No, I have not seen him yet he in in the house. “They will not let him get out” “They will not let me get in.”

2 other men Arshad Sahib and Tariq Sahib used to go to market to shop for that compound and bought international brand items. Dates, dried meat found in compound. Also food used to come from compound to Bashir’s house Kabulu Pilau and things like that used to be presented to Bashir. They will follow up with more information. In the end the lady is standing in front of Abdullah Bin Zubair mosque. The mosque was with in walking distance of the compound. She asks people if Osama did attend this mosque people would have be happy? The one answered maybe. The other said Osama did “not” live here but he was muslim and believed in God. Interview ends.

Another thing to note is that Bashir mentioned that we are very “sharif” meaning law abiding honest people. His town was a peaceful place no excitement no murders, fights, and he is unhappy how they have made his town so frightful with all this news. One thing is very clear in this video. Two helicopters hovered never landed. One landed dropped Pashto speaking poeple on the roof 10-12 of them Helicopter left fo 20 minutes returned to load people in and small blast engine failure fire helicopter parts all over. Body parts arms, legs, head, all over. Pakistani Army/Police came in dispersed crowd. The whole scene is cleaned up totally now. No evidence left to examine.

Link to original Pakistani News video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vo-L3VACs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28110.htm

Liberty
08-14-2011, 10:28 PM
I think most people were pretty happy about it.

Well that goes without saying.

katsung47
08-22-2011, 06:44 PM
US destroys its best men to keep the secret?

Quote, "'Copter tragedy marks deadliest US day'

Tue Aug 9, 2011 6:37PM GMT
Interview with Finian Cunningham from Global Research

Press TV has conducted an interview with Finian Cunningham, Global Research to further talk over the issue. The following is a rough transcript of the interview.

Press TV interviewed Finian Cunningham, Global Research, from Belfast, on this issue.

Press TV: Dead Men Don't talk, that is the title of your article. Correct me if I'm wrong, you are trying to say that the US has destroyed its own men, the navy seals, who seemingly took part in Washington's bin Laden execution hoax, and presumably would testify about that operation? How can this argument to be proven?

Cunningham: Well, admittedly I do not have the answers to that but I think what I am trying to do in the article is to raise relevant speculative questions about the whole Bin Laden affair.

This is just one more hole in Washington's argument or allegation that they killed Bin Laden on the second of May. Their story is full of holes and contradictions - the nature of his death, how his body was disposed of, lack of evidence.

And now recently on Pakistani television, you have local people giving a version of events that happened in Abbottabad that completely contradicts what the Washington version of that incident was.

People were saying one of three US helicopters exploded, killing everybody on board. So how can Bin Laden's body be recovered and dumped at see if that helicopter did in fact blow up, according to the residents of Abbottabad?

The whole Washington story in my view is very dubious. There's a lot of contradictions in it. The people who could shed light on this will actually be the people that were involved; this team of six navy seals. And a whole cohort of them was wiped off this past Saturday in a rocket attack on their helicopter.

It just raises the question, is Washington hiding from something, are they trying to cover something up by this alleged assassination of Bin Laden in May, because a lot of informed sources will tell you that Bin Laden died ten years ago from natural causes, kidney failure.

The whole sag is becoming increasingly incredulous in my view and for other people. It would appear that Washington is trying to cover up or delete possible evidence or witnesses to the actual event on the second of May in Abbottabad.

Press TV: Suppose your story comes out true. What effects would this story have on the morale of other US troops if they know that the government would betray them all along?

Cunningham: Devastating. The whole war in Afghanistan is going from one quagmire into a deeper quagmire. This year alone, 274 US personnel have been killed including the latest victims of the Chinook crash. And we are only halfway through the year.

The whole mission of Afghanistan is turning into an endless relentless war with no real purpose to it.

If the American government is correct that they killed Bin Laden, he is the reason they went into Afghanistan. If they killed their guy, their number one terrorist, why are they still in Afghanistan?

The whole mission seems to be ridden with very obscure and amorphous objectives. There is no purpose to missions, so I am sure for a lot of the GIs and the American personal on the ground seeing all their comrades being cut down there, with no clear purpose or objective to this terrible bloody war, it's going to be a very soul-sapping and demoralizing experience.

Press TV:The original purpose of US invading Afghanistan was bringing down the Taliban. Some stories of diverting pentagon money and arms to the Taliban or secret negotiations with the Taliban contradicting that. In the long run, what effect will this have on the Afghanistan mission?

Cunningham: I haven't been following what you just mentioned there but this comes as no surprise giving the origins of the Taliban being in Afghanistan. After all, they were set up and funded by the Americans and the British secret intelligences to fight the soviets.

The connections are well grinded there for this covert seeding of money, arms, personnel and double agents or what have you. So it would come to no surprise given the origins of the insurgence, Mujahedeen, Taliban in Afghanistan. They were the foot soldiers of the US Empire 30-40 years ago.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/193174.html

Mr. T
08-22-2011, 07:05 PM
The latest news is that Dick Cheney, Barry Obama and Osama Bin Laden have been caught in a weird sex orgy at the Bohemian Grove.

The next morning all three were seen eating breakfast at the local waffle house with Elvis.

Dick Tater
08-23-2011, 07:06 PM

Those must have been fake bullets too! OBL is with Obama on vacay sippin' mai tais under an umbrella!

Liberty
11-13-2011, 12:07 AM

What is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Obama, and Bush Jr?

Liberty
11-13-2011, 12:10 AM
The latest news is that Dick Cheney, Barry Obama and Osama Bin Laden have been caught in a weird sex orgy at the Bohemian Grove.

The next morning all three were seen eating breakfast at the local waffle house with Elvis.

I Knew Elvis was still alive!