PDA

View Full Version : What I personally believe in regard to the Obama Legitimacy Question

Damocles
04-28-2011, 10:55 AM
I figured I would post this, maybe it will ease Onceler's and Nigel's minds...

I believe that if Obama had not been legitimate that long before his election some patriotic CIA or FBI employee would have contacted somebody in the Press to release information that would have shown that he was not legitimate. That the absence of such evidence pretty much confirms that he is, and always has been, legitimate.

That, like all the major candidates and people elected as representatives from the republican party, this is a non-issue and that there are more serious issues to cover. I support my representative in dismissing it and working on policy.

It is interesting to watch those who are elected get attacked by both the left as being in "support" of this, and by the "birthers" who think they are in cahoots "for some reason" with Obama. Neither are true.

While it does excite my curiosity, mostly as to what people will believe when somebody in power appears to be "hiding" something, much like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists have always excited that same curiosity; it has never been my position that Obama is illegitimately President and I have never made a post that suggested that was my opinion.

I have always maintained that we would eventually get a peek at Obama's long form, and that he may as well get it out there "now" to avoid the buildup that would increase the scope of controversy. If I were on his team I would have suggested he simply obtain and release this long ago so that there wouldn't be eleventy-threeve other documents that he is "hiding" added to the list as it would have pretty much been a non-issue from the get go and would have underscored his willingness to be open and honest, just as he said his Administration would be.

I will admit that I have had fun "poking" the controversy, things like pointing out the "lax" laws suggested by birthers used to obtain a birth certificate in Hawaii, etc., but in almost every case I have always spoken in the terms of "birthers believe", in cases where I haven't it was later in a thread where I had already put forward the "birthers believe" portion, or in threads where I believed that I already had.

Anyway, I hope this will clarify what I actually believe so that Onceler and Nigel can stop "wondering" out loud in threads on the subject.

Canceled1
04-28-2011, 11:40 AM

I believe that if Obama had not been legitimate that long before his election some patriotic CIA or FBI employee would have contacted somebody in the Press to release information that would have shown that he was not legitimate. That the absence of such evidence pretty much confirms that he is, and always has been, legitimate.

That, like all the major candidates and people elected as representatives from the republican party, this is a non-issue and that there are more serious issues to cover. I support my representative in dismissing it and working on policy.

It is interesting to watch those who are elected get attacked by both the left as being in "support" of this, and by the "birthers" who think they are in cahoots "for some reason" with Obama. Neither are true.

While it does excite my curiosity, mostly as to what people will believe when somebody in power appears to be "hiding" something, much like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists have always excited that same curiosity; it has never been my position that Obama is illegitimately President and I have never made a post that suggested that was my opinion.

I have always maintained that we would eventually get a peek at Obama's long form, and that he may as well get it out there "now" to avoid the buildup that would increase the scope of controversy. If I were on his team I would have suggested he simply obtain and release this long ago so that there wouldn't be eleventy-threeve other documents that he is "hiding" added to the list as it would have pretty much been a non-issue from the get go and would have underscored his willingness to be open and honest, just as he said his Administration would be.

I will admit that I have had fun "poking" the controversy, things like pointing out the "lax" laws suggested by birthers used to obtain a birth certificate in Hawaii, etc., but in almost every case I have always spoken in the terms of "birthers believe", in cases where I haven't it was later in a thread where I had already put forward the "birthers believe" portion, or in threads where I believed that I already had.

Anyway, I hope this will clarify what I actually believe so that Onceler and Nigel can stop "wondering" out loud in threads on the subject.

Onesie and Nigey will never "stop wondering out loud" in threads. If they were slammed upside the head with the truth and knocked to the ground they'd regroup, take in a huge breath, and start biting at your ankles barely missing a beat.

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 12:39 PM
...it has never been my position that Obama is illegitimately President and I have never made a post that suggested that was my opinion.

What a surprise...another birther now attempts to rewrite history as to their actions over the course of the past two years.

Cancel 2018. 3
04-28-2011, 12:50 PM
What a surprise...another birther now attempts to rewrite history as to their actions over the course of the past two years.

cite where damo has said obama is not eligible....

Canceled1
04-28-2011, 02:04 PM

This should be hysterical watching the rotund-one try and roll his way out of this one!

:lmao:

Cancel 2018. 3
04-28-2011, 02:17 PM
This should be hysterical watching the rotund-one try and roll his way out of this one!

he won't...just like he never backed up his claim of plagiarism with me....but then two hours after he made the claim....he said he never made the claim :)

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 02:30 PM

Alrightie...here ya go!

One example of Damo suggesting that Obama may not be legitimate...from the "Lt Col Lakin Court Martial" thread:

"My question is not whether" Lakin "was wrong or right on this matter, but whether you in the same position as the President might send over somebody with a certified copy of your original birth certificate to end this charade and let this gentleman continue his career without blemish or would you continue to reject all reasonable request for that documentation?"

Those comments certainly suggest that Damo does indeed think Obama may not be legitimate.

His entire post is here: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?29713-Lt.-Col.-Lakin-Court-Martial&highlight=Obama%3B+birth+certificate

Damocles
04-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Alrightie...here ya go!

One example of Damo suggesting that Obama may not be legitimate...from the "Lt Col Lakin Court Martial" thread:

"My question is not whether" Lakin "was wrong or right on this matter, but whether you in the same position as the President might send over somebody with a certified copy of your original birth certificate to end this charade and let this gentleman continue his career without blemish or would you continue to reject all reasonable request for that documentation?"

Those comments certainly suggest that Damo does indeed think Obama may not be legitimate.

His entire post is here: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?29713-Lt.-Col.-Lakin-Court-Martial&highlight=Obama%3B+birth+certificate

They do not. In that very post I make it clear I believed that he had the ability to obtain a certified copy of his original birth certificate.

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 02:37 PM

Not as hysterical as you attempting to keep your latest boyfriend from falling into that monstrous gash between your piano legs during what passes for "lovemaking" at your house...LOL

Next time just tie a board across his ass and be done with it...a four foot length of two by four should do the trick.

:rofl:

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 02:39 PM
They do not.

They most certainly do.

If you believed Obama to be legitimate then you wouldn't defend the obviously insubordinate actions of that soldier.

Yet you do...which SUGGESTS you might not find Obama's Presidency legitimate.

Canceled1
04-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Alrightie...here ya go!

No it doesn't you FAT FREAK and you whining loudly and wetly over it won't make it so. He is simply saying that rational, sane, and reasonable people would have put this to rest three freakin' years ago when it first came out.

That you assign an agenda to everyone isn't at all uncommon and is in fact just your normal, boring spiel. You are a panty-waist PRicky. Your every post you make on this board is shrill, shrieking, pointing the finger, and whining through your fat mouth, while claiming out the other side no one is entitled to do the same.

You're a bored fat man who has a job where it doesn't matter you are morbidly obese and disgusting, only that you have a voice that will get people's attention to buy $hit they don't need.

Now why don't you go reward yourself and stick a Monster Burger in it and give us all some peace and quiet.

Damocles
04-28-2011, 02:46 PM
They most certainly do.

If you believed Obama to be legitimate then you wouldn't defend the obviously insubordinate actions of that soldier.

Yet you do...which SUGGESTS you might not find Obama's Presidency legitimate.

I do not, and did not defend his actions. I specifically stated that I was not talking in that post about the wrong or right of the officer in question.

I later made it clear in an entirely different thread that I believe that the military is absolutely the wrong place to take this, and listed reasons why.

What I asked in that thread is whether you, in the same position, wouldn't release your document (I would release mine long before that, but that is a side point), to allow the gentleman to proceed in what was up to that point a stellar career rather than go to prison?

Canceled1
04-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Not as hysterical as you attempting to keep your latest boyfriend from falling into that monstrous gash between your piano legs during what passes for "lovemaking" at your house...LOL

Next time just tie a board across his ass and be done with it...a four foot length of two by four should do the trick.

Oh for Chrissakes PRicky. I've seen your pictures. You couldn't come up with an insult big enough or gross enough that would ever be able to even suggest sex is something you've had since your daughter was born. The mere thought of another human being seeing your morbidly disgusting and more than likely putrid smelling fat flesh and not instantly vomitting defies logic.

Both football teams in Texas couldn't sew all their jerseys together and cover that disgusting body of yours without your fat ass hanging out. #16 doesn't even cover the 8th roll on your fat chin.

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 02:57 PM
No it doesn't you FAT FREAK and you whining loudly and wetly over it won't make it so. He is simply saying that rational, sane, and reasonable people would have put this to rest three freakin' years ago when it first came out.

That you assign an agenda to everyone isn't at all uncommon and is in fact just your normal, boring spiel. You are a panty-waist PRicky. Your every post you make on this board is shrill, shrieking, pointing the finger, and whining through your fat mouth, while claiming out the other side no one is entitled to do the same.

You're a bored fat man who has a job where it doesn't matter you are morbidly obese and disgusting, only that you have a voice that will get people's attention to buy $hit they don't need.

Now why don't you go reward yourself and stick a Monster Burger in it and give us all some peace and quiet.

Well how about that?

You're entitled to your interpretation of what Damo said but you don't think I should be...well color me SURPRISED!

I'd expect just as much from a two-faced twat like you who's sole joy comes from sucking up to those in control...after all, that is how you kept ID from getting the boot isn't it?

And after all those wonderful things she said about my 4 year old daughter.

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 03:06 PM
he won't...just like he never backed up his claim of plagiarism with me....but then two hours after he made the claim....he said he never made the claim :)

ANOTHER EXAMPLE:

From the "Obama's Eligibility Still In Question" thread:

"He is working hard to hide what will eventually become public knowledge."

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?17628-Obama-s-Eligibility-Still-In-Question&highlight=Obama%3B+birth+certificate

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Damo thinks Obama is "hiding something"...

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 03:13 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND another...

From the "WND: Apparently the Governor Can't Find the Birth Dertificate" thread:

Posted by Bfgrn:
"So, are you claiming the President of the United States of America may not be allowed on the ballot in some states?"

Damocles wrote:

"If he doesn't provide the documents, yes."

Once again proving you believed he wasn't legitimate at the time of the post.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?30517-WND-Apparently-the-Governor-Can-t-Find-the-Birth-Certificate&highlight=Obama%3B+birth+certificate

Damocles
04-28-2011, 03:14 PM
ANOTHER EXAMPLE:

From the "Obama's Eligibility Still In Question" thread:

"He is working hard to hide what will eventually become public knowledge."

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?17628-Obama-s-Eligibility-Still-In-Question&highlight=Obama%3B+birth+certificate

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Damo thinks Obama is "hiding something"...

Again, that post says the opposite of what you claim. It implies directly a certainty that we would see this document.

Cancel 2018. 3
04-28-2011, 03:16 PM
this is just plain embarrassing for zappa....he can't find a single post where damo says obama is not eligible

its like watching a train wreck in slow motion

Damocles
04-28-2011, 03:16 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND another...

From the "WND: Apparently the Governor Can't Find the Birth Dertificate" thread:

Posted by Bfgrn:
"So, are you claiming the President of the United States of America may not be allowed on the ballot in some states?"

Damocles wrote:

"If he doesn't provide the documents, yes."

Once again proving you believed he wasn't legitimate at the time of the post.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?30517-WND-Apparently-the-Governor-Can-t-Find-the-Birth-Certificate&highlight=Obama%3B+birth+certificate

And that again is stating what would happen if these laws pass and somebody does not supply the requested document, it in no way states that he cannot provide it. You are just whistling in the wind.

I'll give you a hint. I was truthful. I have never stated that the President is ineligible, because I have never believed he was.

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 03:17 PM

What's this?

Yurtsiekins has left?

But...but...but wasn't he just here bleating how he wanted proof? And when I give it to him, he tucks tail and runs like the egg-sucker he is?

he's probably stopped by disloyal's house to strap on the ol 2x4!

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 03:26 PM

Cite where I claimed he had...LOL...oh this is just too good!

Originally Posted by Damocles:
" ...it has never been my position that Obama is illegitimately President and I have never made a post that suggested that was my opinion."

I have now cited THREE different threads that prove Damo has indeed SUGGESTED several times that Obama may not be legitimate.

Cancel 2018. 3
04-28-2011, 03:27 PM
this is just plain embarrassing for zappa....he can't find a single post where damo says obama is not eligible

What's this?

Yurtsiekins has left?

But...but...but wasn't he just here bleating how he wanted proof? And when I give it to him, he tucks tail and runs like the egg-sucker he is?

he's probably stopped by disloyal's house to strap on the ol 2x4!

it just keeps getting worse....

unless you can provide a post where damo says obama is not eligible....you got nothing bubba....all your desperate stretches of the reality in interpreting his comments are truly the most insane attempts ever at proving a point....

like i said....link up to where damo said obama is not eligible...you haven't and cannot

Cancel 2018. 3
04-28-2011, 03:28 PM

now zappa claims he never said damo believe obama is not eligible....

now come the lies and the furious desperate spinning of a man drowning in his own BS

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 03:34 PM

And you can't find one post where I said Damo had claimed Obama isn't eligible.

All I pointed out was how easy it was to disprove Damo's ridiculous assertion that he had "never made a post that suggested that was my opinion."

"claimed" and "suggested"...

Two completely different definitions.

Damocles
04-28-2011, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Damocles:
" ...it has never been my position that Obama is illegitimately President and I have never made a post that suggested that was my opinion."

I have now cited THREE different threads that prove Damo has indeed SUGGESTED several times that Obama may not be legitimate.

And in each you were shown to be in error, in fact two of them flat directly suggested that he could provide the document recently released and the third didn't mention it. You are attempting to empty the ocean with a pipette, my friend. It isn't going to happen.

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 03:38 PM
now zappa claims he never said damo believe obama is not eligible....

now come the lies and the furious desperate spinning of a man drowning in his own BS

What?

I gave hims some of the same hyperbolic shit you give me on a daily basis.

A pity you're so hate-filled you can't even acknowledge that simple fact.

zappasguitar
04-28-2011, 03:41 PM
And in each you were shown to be in error, in fact two of them flat directly suggested that he could provide the document recently released and the third didn't mention it. You are attempting to empty the ocean with a pipette, my friend. It isn't going to happen.

Whatever man, it's not like providing evidence got you to admit when you were wrong before, i didn't expect you to suddenly start with this topic.

You've shown NOTHING and I've shown a pattern wherein you've consistently made deliberately ambiguous comments and quotes that point to a pattern of thought.

One that suggests you are of the opinion Obama isn't eligible.

Cancel 2018. 3
04-28-2011, 04:15 PM
What?

I gave hims some of the same hyperbolic shit you give me on a daily basis.

A pity you're so hate-filled you can't even acknowledge that simple fact.

translation:

oooops....i got busted claiming i never said damo claimed obama is not eligible

you called him a birther....by definition that means you're claiming damo has said obama is not eligible, but since you're can't prove your point, you have to wildly spin in an embarrassing train wreck with incredulous interpretation that have no basis in fact.

Rationalist
04-29-2011, 12:10 AM
LOL, this is an entertaining thread.

Zappa's behavior is the perfect illustration of what happens when you habitually lie: it becomes exponentially more difficult to remember which lies were told to whom, until eventually the entire house of bullshit comes tumbling down.

apple0154
04-29-2011, 01:59 AM
On the plus side the birth certificate will put to rest the minds of many and Obama will be reelected in '12. It's all good. :)

Lowaicue
04-29-2011, 05:59 AM
On the plus side the birth certificate will put to rest the minds of many and Obama will be reelected in '12. It's all good. :)

There are already accusations that it is a forgery and then there are questions about his education and the question of why two people have five hands between them.
Chapter two in the 'We are not racist... just bleedin' stupid' saga is about to commence.

NOVA
04-29-2011, 10:15 AM
All in all, it was really a pathetic and lame attempt to put words in Damos mouth that he never said....

Neither post 7 or 15 say anything even close to the lie you're trying to spread as the truth.....:palm:

Actually....your attempt was worse that pathetic and lame...it was a plain dishonest lie and slanderous smear....

zappasguitar
04-29-2011, 12:19 PM
translation:

oooops....i got busted claiming i never said damo claimed obama is not eligible

you called him a birther....by definition that means you're claiming damo has said obama is not eligible, but since you're can't prove your point, you have to wildly spin in an embarrassing train wreck with incredulous interpretation that have no basis in fact.

Whose definition of "birther" states that anyone labeled a birther MUST believe Obama isn't eligible??

Mine? Sorry Chachi!

Yours? Now wouldn't that be a surprise??

Frank Zappa's?

My definition of a birther is anyone who has questioned the legitimacy of the documentation Obama provided back in 2008 as proof of his citizenship.

I have shown over and over how Damo easily fits that definition.

But let's all give a big round of applause to the Amazing Kreskin for another fascinating display of his mysterious MIND READING POWERS...WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

zappasguitar
04-29-2011, 12:23 PM

Zappa's behavior is the perfect illustration of what happens when you habitually lie: it becomes exponentially more difficult to remember which lies were told to whom, until eventually the entire house of bullshit comes tumbling down.

So says the man who's changed screen names as often as ID has changed Husbands!

Well step up..if I'm the "perfect illustration" then it should be simplicity itself for you to provide some actual PROOF...not just your tired old third party hearsay...right?

Cancel 2018. 3
04-29-2011, 01:29 PM
LOL....when zappa gets busted...change or make up the definition of words

what an embarrassment for you zappa

why don't you just admit you don't have squat and you made a mistake. apologize to damo.

zappasguitar
04-29-2011, 02:05 PM
LOL....when zappa gets busted...change or make up the definition of words

what an embarrassment for you zappa

why don't you just admit you don't have squat and you made a mistake. apologize to damo.

Well, just as a blind squirrel will eventually find a nut, or resident Yurtard the Hack got one kinda right...

My definition of what exactly constitutes a birther has EVOLVED in the past few weeks.

Too bad for the Amazing Kreskin...I guess his mind powers couldn't kelp him in this instance...ROTFLMAO!

Cancel 2018. 3
04-29-2011, 02:41 PM
Well, just as a blind squirrel will eventually find a nut, or resident Yurtard the Hack got one kinda right...

My definition of what exactly constitutes a birther has EVOLVED in the past few weeks.

Too bad for the Amazing Kreskin...I guess his mind powers couldn't kelp him in this instance...ROTFLMAO!

zappasguitar
04-29-2011, 03:16 PM

Just the "response" I'd expect from someone with nothing rational to say in defense of his position.

You show em Yurtard...show everyone what the Right resorts to when they can't win using facts.

Canceled1
04-29-2011, 03:35 PM

If there was ever a doubt that PRicky is a complete and total panty-waist it has been aptly demonstrated in these shrieking displays of his today. Can you say PMS-ing?

Cancel 2018. 3
04-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Just the "response" I'd expect from someone with nothing rational to say in defense of his position.

You show em Yurtard...show everyone what the Right resorts to when they can't win using facts.

says the guy who makes up definitions as he goes along so he doesn't have to admit what a fool he is....you got busted bad in this thread, i know you're embarrassed....and really what "facts"...that you get to make up definitions as you go...that is a "fact"

:lol:

zappasguitar
05-03-2011, 03:14 PM
So says the man who's changed screen names as often as ID has changed Husbands!

Well step up..if I'm the "perfect illustration" then it should be simplicity itself for you to provide some actual PROOF...not just your tired old third party hearsay...right?

Note for all...notice how after having days to find their "evidence", neither the Yurtard or the King of Queens could offer up any proof to back their claims...just as I said would happen.

Cancel 2018. 3
05-03-2011, 04:13 PM
wait.....zappa gets busted making a false claim....then wusses out by claiming he can change definitions at will....and then claims i haven't found evidence?

wow....just wow

Damocles
05-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Did you hope this would clarify that you actually were a birther?

Did you forget to use context and not that the post was a joke in a thread full of them?

Obvious moron is obvious.

Damocles
05-04-2011, 08:06 AM
I see. Your statement that Barack Obama is a citizen of Indonesia was a joke?

Ha.

Yes, it was a continuing statement quoting Dungheap making a joke as well, FYI Dungheap is NigelTufnel, liberal, and was very definitely making a joke at birthers expense, as was I. If you actually had a capacity to understand things you've read you might have been able to figure all of that out all by yourself.

Personally I think you can, you just play stupid on the internet.

Damocles
05-04-2011, 08:33 AM
So, any other birther statements you might've made since 2008 are just jokes?

Probably, there are many conversations on it. In this case I was adding to a joke from a liberal, even you are capable of seeing that but just can't get yourself to admit that you are being deliberately obtuse for trolling purposes.

DamnYankee
05-04-2011, 08:45 AM

My position is and always was that after he served as President for a day it didn't matter if he was a natural born citizen or not, since courts would assuredly decide that what has been done is done. Determinination of qualifications should occur well prior to the election and should be an open process.

My concern with The Obama is that he's not forthcoming with the truth, this being the most obvious example. And this from a guy who campaigned on having the most open administration ever. What a fucking crock.

I've got this issue with other prominent Democrats as well. Bill Clinton's health records, Hillary Clinton's college papers, John Kerry's military records.

The hypocrisy from The Left here is simply shameful. George Bush authorized the unconditional release of all his military records and the Libtards hungrily scour them, whining about uncrossed T's and un-dotted I's.

Damocles
05-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Nice.

So, anytime you've posted something that later appears to be erroneous or contradictory, you can claim it was a joke?

BTW, would you please define 'trolling' for me? I'm not sure what you mean.

Not really, this one was very obvious and only those purposefully ignoring what they can clearly see in order to attempt to troll, badly I may say, would "miss" it.

Trolling, in this case, is when you post something foolish in order to try to get an emotional response from another poster. In this case you attempt to take remarks out of context in the hopes that I will get "angry" at you. It's not going to work.

There are several forms of "trolling" you'll see on this board, this one is one of the more obvious attempts and is the same type of obvious that wolfspinne gives us. It's just attempting to throw stuff out until somebody reacts the way you are seeking.

There is the one where people make up secondary names to post in that are either funny or insulting.

There are others, but I think you get it.

Damocles
05-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Is this an example of "trolling", then?

Or, perhaps this is?

Or maybe they were 'jokes'?

Neither really, although joking can be considered a form of trolling neither of these fit either of the definitions we put forward here. In these cases, one in which I was simply pointing out what I actually said, and another where I was simply reporting what a different group of people (described as "self-appointed historians") were saying, I wouldn't say I was trolling or joking. Were they designed to elicit emotional responses?

Damocles
05-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Rtber, I wouldn't say that I never "trolled" when playing with the topic. I found it fascinating and fun. It was a shame when Obama produced the document that I predicted he would produce. While it did give me a chance to see if I was correct (almost 100%, the only thing I wasn't right on was I thought there would be something that he was trying to hide on the document, there really wasn't), it took away a topic that I found immensely entertaining. You could poke people on both sides, the knee-jerk "Obama is a soft flower that can never be criticized or questioned on any topic" responses were as funny as the "he's really from Kenya" responses.

As I said before, in the OP, to me it was interesting. Here I'll add fun. One doesn't make a board like this to always be serious. Nor do I think "trolling" is necessarily a "sin" or "bad". It's just that in this case it won't really work. I'm not going to get angry or reactive. The thread has been fun for me, not annoying, and certainly not emotional.

I particularly enjoyed Nigel's "birther-curious" label, that was brilliant.

Cancel 2018. 3
05-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Did you forget to use context and not that the post was a joke in a thread full of them?

Obvious moron is obvious.

what post did he refer to? he deleted his post per his usual.

Damocles
05-04-2011, 10:31 AM
what post did he refer to? he deleted his post per his usual.

He quoted this post:

You forgot Citizen of Indonesia.

But without the context of the post I quoted:

No, he's the Islamo-Kenyan-Socialist-Centrist-CorruptfromChicago-InthepocketofIsrael-WillbowdowntoAhmadinejad love child of Chuck D.

Really, it is quite silly how he deletes most of his posts.

Cancel 2018. 3
05-04-2011, 10:43 AM
He quoted this post:

But without the context of the post I quoted:

Really, it is quite silly how he deletes most of his posts.

thanks....he likely deleted it because he finally realized how wrong he is...he does that a lot...deletes a post after being proved wrong or if his post is ignored or doesn't garner the attention he wants...he deletes and then keeps reposting it so it is the last post

Cancel 2018. 3
05-04-2011, 11:17 AM
apparently he is so embarrassed of his posts with damo he deleted all of them

:lol:

zappasguitar
05-04-2011, 12:27 PM
wait.....zappa gets busted making a false claim....then wusses out by claiming he can change definitions at will....and then claims i haven't found evidence?

wow....just wow

Still waiting on the Amazing Yurskin to back his claim with proof.

Show me where I've EVER claimed I "could change definitions at will"...

And if you have found proof then why oh why isn't it already somewhere in this thread?

Of course that's not how the Amazing Yurskin worls...he can't actually PROVE the things he claims...

Cancel 2018. 3
05-04-2011, 01:34 PM
post 33 & 36 unequivocally show zappa claiming he can make up his own definitions...and then change them at will (evolve)....give it up dude...you can make up your definitions and then change them as you go....birther means someone who does not believe obama is eligible. sorry bub....you don't get make up or "evolve" definitions as you go along.

tff...your desperation is palpable zappa...but unfortunately for you, your words convict you and show you're a liar.

see...i back up my claims...unlike you who run away when i ask you to support your claim...e.g, plagiarism etc

Phantasmal
05-04-2011, 02:25 PM

Lying? Where? Habitually? I think you make things up as your go. Please prove this point you have made.

I agree with Zappa, Damo has changed his tune on this number and is now trying to show he didn't. I saw Damo as being a birther, too and now find it hilarious that he is trying to prove he wasn't one, he was just a little curious! Ahahahahahaha

I threw the cackle in for the "girls", they do love it!

zappasguitar
05-04-2011, 02:30 PM
post 33 & 36 unequivocally show zappa claiming he can make up his own definitions...and then change them at will (evolve)....give it up dude...you can make up your definitions and then change them as you go....birther means someone who does not believe obama is eligible. sorry bub....you don't get make up or "evolve" definitions as you go along.

tff...your desperation is palpable zappa...but unfortunately for you, your words convict you and show you're a liar.

see...i back up my claims...unlike you who run away when i ask you to support your claim...e.g, plagiarism etc

Wrong again Chachi!

As more and more people pushed the "birther' conspiracy further into the spotlight, it cause my definition to evolve.

It's like Damo said...at first he was just curious, but as the issue gained traction, his views changed...or are you going to tell him his views and opinions can't change once he's posted them here?

I didn't think so, you don't hate him with the same sick ferocity that you display towards me every day.

Once again Skippy...It is perfectly acceptable for anyone...EVEN ME to redefine their viewpoint, despite what you may have to say about the matter.

You can get all bent out of shape like you are now...you can spit and piss and moan how I can't change this or that...but it doesn't matter!

note to Kreskin...you still haven't provided any evidence...why am I not surprised?

zappasguitar
05-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Lying? Where? Habitually? I think you make things up as your go. Please prove this point you have made.

I agree with Zappa, Damo has changed his tune on this number and is now trying to show he didn't. I saw Damo as being a birther, too and now find it hilarious that he is trying to prove he wasn't one, he was just a little curious! Ahahahahahaha

You see how they love to try and move the goalposts so we can't debate?

According to Kresk...uhh...I mean Yurt, since what I stated in post 33 isn't EXACTLY the SAME DEFINITION of a Birther that I'd previously held, then I must be lying.

Also...you see how Damo is now trying to claim he was only "joking"?

See how Yurtskin allows Damo to change his opinions and definitions, but I don't get the same courtesy...anyone wonder why?

Cancel 2018. 3
05-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Wrong again Chachi!

As more and more people pushed the "birther' conspiracy further into the spotlight, it cause my definition to evolve.

It's like Damo said...at first he was just curious, but as the issue gained traction, his views changed...or are you going to tell him his views and opinions can't change once he's posted them here?

I didn't think so, you don't hate him with the same sick ferocity that you display towards me every day.

Once again Skippy...It is perfectly acceptable for anyone...EVEN ME to redefine their viewpoint, despite what you may have to say about the matter.

You can get all bent out of shape like you are now...you can spit and piss and moan how I can't change this or that...but it doesn't matter!

note to Kreskin...you still haven't provided any evidence...why am I not surprised?

that is exactly my point....YOU can simply change the definition of words at will to suit your agenda. that is not the way it works...you don't get to make up definitions as you go...

.sad and pathetic zappa....really. that you would even attempt this and then actually state you do change your definitions as you go, but then declare i haven't shown where you state that because you use the word "evolve" vs. i use "change"

that is not only stupid, it is downright dishonest....but i'm sure you will now come up with a new definition for change and evolve to suit your argument here.

zappasguitar
05-04-2011, 02:49 PM

that is exactly my point....YOU can simply change the definition of words at will to suit your agenda. that is not the way it works...you don't get to make up definitions as you go...

.sad and pathetic zappa....really. that you would even attempt this and then actually state you do change your definitions as you go, but then declare i haven't shown where you state that because you use the word "evolve" vs. i use "change"

that is not only stupid, it is downright dishonest....but i'm sure you will now come up with a new definition for change and evolve to suit your argument here.

Well tell ya what...you show me the official "definition" of "Birther" as found in Merriam Webster's Dictionary and if what I said is different, then we'll talk.

You see, "birther" isn't a word like "tree"; that's had the same definition for THOUSANDS of years.

So no matter how loudly you shriek and wail and no matter how often you use the same derogatory taunts, your narrow-minded definition isn't necessarily the same definition that everyone else on the planet must use.

What is truly sad is that you are such a control freak you demand that made up words like "Birther" be subjected to YOUR definition and no one else's matters.

Sorry to say Bunky, but that just isn't how the world works.

Damocles
05-04-2011, 02:56 PM

Interesting. Although I clearly stated throughout the years that we would see a long-form birth certificate and that I believed he was born in Hawaii you still just "assumed" that I was something that I was not, and you think that is what Zappa is saying here? That he "thought" I was a birther... Seriously? This is what you got out of this thread?

Actually it matters not, this is basically the same thing as Obama whipping out the long form. Some of you will assume I believe stuff just because I am Conservative without regard to what I say and do. I'm good with that, but you shouldn't make fun of any birther that remains a birther now, it really would be the pot calling the kettle black.

zappasguitar
05-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Interesting. Although I clearly stated throughout the years that we would see a long-form birth certificate and that I believed he was born in Hawaii you still just "assumed" that I was something that I was not, and you think that is what Zappa is saying here? That he "thought" I was a birther... Seriously? This is what you got out of this thread?

Actually it matters not, this is basically the same thing as Obama whipping out the long form. Some of you will assume I believe stuff just because I am Conservative without regard to what I say and do. I'm good with that, but you shouldn't make fun of any birther that remains a birther now, it really would be the pot calling the kettle black.

And you know, it's because NOT A ONCE did you ever wonder what Obama "was hiding" with regards to his BC, that makes you so believable this time around.

Damocles
05-04-2011, 03:12 PM
And you know, it's because NOT A ONCE did you ever wonder what Obama "was hiding" with regards to his BC, that makes you so believable this time around.

Which, of course, according to your original definition of "birther" doesn't prove me a "birther". Nor were you successful in finding one post that I said that Obama was ineligible. Mostly because I never said that.

Phantasmal
05-04-2011, 03:23 PM

Actually it matters not, this is basically the same thing as Obama whipping out the long form. Some of you will assume I believe stuff just because I am Conservative without regard to what I say and do. I'm good with that, but you shouldn't make fun of any birther that remains a birther now, it really would be the pot calling the kettle black.\

Why shouldn't I make fun of birthers or those who asked to see the long form of this President's birth certificate. It was and always will be ridiculous and an issue that should not have been an issue to begin with, his mother was a US citizen and that gave him his legitimacy, no matter where he was born.

Damocles
05-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Why shouldn't I make fun of birthers or those who asked to see the long form of this President's birth certificate. It was and always will be ridiculous and an issue that should not have been an issue to begin with, his mother was a US citizen and that gave him his legitimacy, no matter where he was born.

That wouldn't be true with the laws of the time, which required a certain amount of time after the age of 14 (yes it specifically stated after her 14th birthday she must live x amount of time) for a woman to live consecutively in the US before she could automatically pass on citizenship if he was born outside the us, the time constraint made it impossible for an 18 year old woman to pass on citizenship solely from her.. she would have had to live consecutively in the US until she was 19 (five years) but it truly matters not. He was born in the US, he could have been born to illegals and he would be a citizen.

I also wondered why it would matter if he claimed secondary citizenship elsewhere, there is no law that would take away the US citizenship if he gained citizenship concurrently elsewhere. So all the "we need to see the college application" dudes are wasting their time.

I definitely was curious to see why somebody would spend thousands on a defense not to show a document we have all provided at one time or another throughout our lifetimes, but never did I assume or suggest we wouldn't see the document or that I thought he was born other than in Hawaii.

Phantasmal
05-04-2011, 03:34 PM
I believe that many who are curious believe that the document that was released could be incorrect and that the release of the original document would relieve that curiosity. Basically the "curious" are asking why the person holding the only job that requires specific citizenship requirements is reticent and would spend money to pay lawyers to stave off a glimpse at the one record they've all had to produce at some point in their life.

If it looks like a duck, quacks, and swims, it may just be a duck.

If a person appears to be hiding something, then acts to continue to repress something simple like this, it seems to many that there is a nefarious reason for that reticence.

Basically what I am saying is that the evidence itself would simply shut off most of this curiosity and very quickly. Sure there'd be a few nuts left (actual nuts, not the kind that are simply curious)...

I guess it was posts like these that made me think you a little more than just curious!

You always added the disclaimers to CYA!

To make it seem you just questioned, but weren't an outright birther! But in private, what did you think, he he and what would you tell your other conservative leaning buddies?

Phantasmal
05-04-2011, 03:38 PM
That wouldn't be true with the laws of the time, which required a certain amount of time after the age of 14 (yes it specifically stated after her 14th birthday she must live x amount of time) for a woman to live consecutively in the US before she could automatically pass on citizenship if he was born outside the us, the time constraint made it impossible for an 18 year old woman to pass on citizenship solely from her.. she would have had to live consecutively in the US until she was 19 (five years) but it truly matters not. He was born in the US, he could have been born to illegals and he would be a citizen.

I also wondered why it would matter if he claimed secondary citizenship elsewhere, there is no law that would take away the US citizenship if he gained citizenship concurrently elsewhere. So all the "we need to see the college application" dudes are wasting their time.

I definitely was curious to see why somebody would spend thousands on a defense not to show a document we have all provided at one time or another throughout our lifetimes, but never did I assume or suggest we wouldn't see the document or that I thought he was born other than in Hawaii.

It was probably insulting to have his citizenship questioned, I know I wouldn't release mine for just that reason. Why should I have to prove to people that I was legitimate, to me, it would be up to them to prove I wasn't!

Again, his mother was in the country long enough to have qualified him, so what is your point, exactly?

Cancel 2018. 3
05-04-2011, 03:41 PM
zappa gets more and more pathetic....because an urban slang word is not in merriam, then it can mean anything!! that is such nonsense it makes me wonder if he is retarded. "ho" is not in merriam and there isn't a person who would say "ho" means anything other than "whore".....but according to zappa, because it is not found in merriam....we can make up any definition we want for the word and change at will to suit our arguments.

for rizzle zappagetard....:palm:

definition of birther

nounbirthers are opponents of US President Barack Obama, who claim that he is not a 'natural born citizen' (not born in the USA)

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/open-dictionary/entries/birther.htm

birther
noun

a person who believes - against evidence - that Barack Obama was born outside of the United States.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-of/birther

go and find a definition on the internet that supports your bullshit definition zappa....you can't....hence, why you make up your definitions as you go. you want to ignore that some words do not exist in regular dictionaries because they are slang.....you're either a retard or lying.....which is it?

Phantasmal
05-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Analysis: As stated above, Article II of the U.S. Constitution (http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=105_cong_documents&docid=f:sd011.105.pdf) indeed specifies that only natural-born citizens are eligible for the office of the presidency:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States. Though the term "natural-born citizen" was left undefined by the Framers of the Constitution, it was broadly understood in English common law at the time as referring to one who possesses citizenship by virtue of the circumstances of their birth. That's still the general meaning of the phrase as it's used today.
In the United States there are two established principles upon which individuals are said to acquire citizenship at birth: jus sanguinus (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jus%20sanguinis) ("right of blood"), meaning citizenship conferred by being born to parents who are U.S. citizens, and jus soli (http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861623547/jus_soli.html) ("right of soil"), meaning citizenship conferred by being born on U.S. soil. Per the Fourteenth Amendment, which states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside," individuals born on U.S. soil are considered "birthright citizens" regardless of the citizenship status of their parents.
Citizenship status of Barack Obama's parents
The forwarded email asserts that because Obama's Kenyan father wasn't a U.S. citizen, and because his mother, who was a citizen, didn't fulfill the supposed legal requirement of "resid[ing] in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16," Obama himself was therefore not a citizen at birth.
That is false on two counts:

Obama was born on U.S. soil (http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/obama_birth_certificate.htm) — in Honolulu, Hawaii — and was therefore a citizen at birth by virtue of the Fourteenth Amendment (and the principle of jus soli).
The stated residency requirement (http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_5199.html), in effect between 1952 and 1986, applied only to parents of individuals born outside the United States.

Therefore Barack Obama is, in fact, a U.S. citizen. But some still argue that he is not a natural-born citizen. The reasons have to do with the disputed meaning of the term "natural born" itself.
'Natural born' vs. 'native born'
In lawsuits challenging Obama's Constitutional eligibility it has been argued that while birth on U.S. soil confers "birthright" or "native-born" citizenship, it does not confer natural-born citizenship unless both parents are also U.S. citizens. Citing precedents they claim establish the Framers' intent to disqualify individuals who could possess dual nationality or dual allegiance by virtue of having a foreign national for a parent, these litigants assert that such an individual ought not to be regarded as a natural-born citizen eligible to hold the office of the presidency (see Leo D'Onofrio, "Why Obama Is Ineligible - Regardless of His Birthplace (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=134881)").
The distinction between "natural born" and "native born" is not universally accepted by Constitutional scholars as a crucial one, however. Short of a Supreme Court decision or legislative statute settling the matter, it remains but one way of interpreting a longstanding legal ambiguity (http://yalelawjournal.org/images/pdfs/pryor_note.pdf) concerning the eligibility clause. There are other interpretations, most notably that found in an analysis (http://prawfsblawg.blogs.com/prawfsblawg/files/McCainAnalysis.pdf) of Republican presidential candidate John McCain's standing as a natural-born citizen conducted by former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson and Constitutional law professor Laurence Tribe in 2008. In their view, "based on the original meaning of the Constitution, the Framers' intentions, and subsequent legal precedent," either the fact of birth on U.S. soil or the fact of birth to parents who are U.S. citizens is independently sufficient to confer natural born status.

zappasguitar
05-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Which, of course, according to your original definition of "birther" doesn't prove me a "birther". Nor were you successful in finding one post that I said that Obama was ineligible. Mostly because I never said that.

How odd you don't mention all the times you "wondered what Obama was hiding" in your reply?

The lack of an expalnation further confirms your credentials as a birther.

But according to my more nuanced definition, you do in fact qualify as a birther.

zappasguitar
05-04-2011, 04:19 PM
zappa gets more and more pathetic....because an urban slang word is not in merriam, then it can mean anything!! that is such nonsense it makes me wonder if he is retarded. "ho" is not in merriam and there isn't a person who would say "ho" means anything other than "whore".....but according to zappa, because it is not found in merriam....we can make up any definition we want for the word and change at will to suit our arguments.

Amazing...really, just amazing.

You do realize there is in fact ANOTHER DEFINITION OF HOE and there are indeed MILLIONS of people on the planet who would give a different definition than the one you posted...ROTFLMAO!

for rizzle zappagetard....:palm:

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/open-dictionary/entries/birther.htm

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-of/birther

go and find a definition on the internet that supports your bullshit definition zappa....you can't....hence, why you make up your definitions as you go. you want to ignore that some words do not exist in regular dictionaries because they are slang.....you're either a retard or lying.....which is it?

Just as I thought...can't use the standard book everyone else uses to define words...ol Yurskin's now so desperate tosave face, he's gotta go with some ridiculous "slang" dictionary...ROTFLMAO!

Poor Yurskin! I never said I wanted to IGNORE certain slang words, just that rigid, inflexible people like you should realize that the definitions of certain slang words can be malleable. Continuous use will, over time, subtly reshape the definition of words ...you may not like it, but it's the truth.

Guns Guns Guns
05-04-2011, 04:19 PM
How odd you don't mention all the times you "wondered what Obama was hiding" in your reply?

The lack of an explanation further confirms your credentials as a birther.

But according to my more nuanced definition, you do in fact qualify as a birther.

:good4u:

Cancel 2018. 3
05-04-2011, 04:26 PM
E=ZappasGuitar;809823]Amazing...really, just amazing.

You do realize there is in fact ANOTHER DEFINITION OF HOE and there are indeed MILLIONS of people on the planet who would give a different definition than the one you posted...ROTFLMAO!

good lord you are stupid....i said "ho" not "hoe" you ignoramous....

Just as I thought...can't use the standard book everyone else uses to define words...ol Yurskin's now so desperate tosave face, he's gotta go with some ridiculous "slang" dictionary...ROTFLMAO!

Poor Yurskin! I never said I wanted to IGNORE certain slang words, just that rigid, inflexible people like you should realize that the definitions of certain slang words can be malleable. Continuous use will, over time, subtly reshape the definition of words ...you may not like it, but it's the truth

you heard here folks....there are no slang word dictionaries that exist and slang words do not have a commonly understood urban meaning....if a word is not in the dictionary, you can make up your own definitions as you go....

conclusion --> zappa is a liar or a retard

Damocles
05-04-2011, 04:40 PM
I believe that many who are curious believe that the document that was released could be incorrect and that the release of the original document would relieve that curiosity. Basically the "curious" are asking why the person holding the only job that requires specific citizenship requirements is reticent and would spend money to pay lawyers to stave off a glimpse at the one record they've all had to produce at some point in their life.

If it looks like a duck, quacks, and swims, it may just be a duck.

If a person appears to be hiding something, then acts to continue to repress something simple like this, it seems to many that there is a nefarious reason for that reticence.

Basically what I am saying is that the evidence itself would simply shut off most of this curiosity and very quickly. Sure there'd be a few nuts left (actual nuts, not the kind that are simply curious)...

I guess it was posts like these that made me think you a little more than just curious!

You always added the disclaimers to CYA!

To make it seem you just questioned, but weren't an outright birther! But in private, what did you think, he he and what would you tell your other conservative leaning buddies?

No, I always added "disclaimers" because I was describing what people believed.

Damocles
05-04-2011, 04:43 PM

The lack of an expalnation further confirms your credentials as a birther.

I did wonder. I was astounded by the lack of curiosity in some of the "defend-Obama-at-all-costers"..

I have no shame in that and specifically have mentioned that was one of my predictions, out of many that panned out, that didn't. There was nothing embarrassing on the document. It was as innocuous as mine, that I've had to produce many times over my lifetime, including to join competitive soccer...

Phantasmal
05-04-2011, 04:43 PM
No, I always added "disclaimers" because I was describing what people believed.

People, oh, okay...sure...

Damocles
05-04-2011, 04:45 PM
People, oh, okay...sure...

Cool.

Phantasmal
05-05-2011, 12:10 PM
I did wonder. I was astounded by the lack of curiosity in some of the "defend-Obama-at-all-costers"..

I have no shame in that and specifically have mentioned that was one of my predictions, out of many that panned out, that didn't. There was nothing embarrassing on the document. It was as innocuous as mine, that I've had to produce many times over my lifetime, including to join competitive soccer...

For soccer it was to prove that you were the right age for your group and not a ringer...it wasn't to prove that you were an American citizen. I bet you would be insulted if someone came to your door and asked for your "papers" to prove your were a legal citizen. I know some on here would start firing on them for just such an invasion of privacy.

Damocles
05-05-2011, 02:52 PM
For soccer it was to prove that you were the right age for your group and not a ringer...it wasn't to prove that you were an American citizen. I bet you would be insulted if someone came to your door and asked for your "papers" to prove your were a legal citizen. I know some on here would start firing on them for just such an invasion of privacy.
To prove what again? My eligibility per an age requirement? Why wouldn't my COLB have worked? ;)

Nobody here gets upset about having to show their BC, we've all had to do it. This is what created the curiosity to begin with? What could possibly have been on something we all have to show at some point that would be that important? It turns out, nothing at all. This, of course, doesn't mean I thought it didn't exist. It's hard to get that from what I posted on the subject considering each time I predicted that at some point we'd see it and the birthers (everybody really) would be disappointed.

Phantasmal
05-05-2011, 03:10 PM
To prove what again? My eligibility per an age requirement? Why wouldn't my COLB have worked? ;)

Nobody here gets upset about having to show their BC, we've all had to do it. This is what created the curiosity to begin with? What could possibly have been on something we all have to show at some point that would be that important? It turns out, nothing at all. This, of course, doesn't mean I thought it didn't exist. It's hard to get that from what I posted on the subject considering each time I predicted that at some point we'd see it and the birthers (everybody really) would be disappointed.

I am sorry that you just don't get it, but you would if you were black and they were questions your legitimacy. I bet you would then understand. I, again, am sorry this is lost on you or that you are just being obtuse for the sake of argument.

Damocles
05-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I am sorry that you just don't get it, but you would if you were black and they were questions your legitimacy. I bet you would then understand. I, again, am sorry this is lost on you or that you are just being obtuse for the sake of argument.

This is the weakest part of the "defend him at all costs" argument. His opponent went through the same demands, the only difference is he released his on Hannity's site early on and quashed the question while Obama did not. Saying it is okay to demand it of a white guy, but you should treat a differently pigmented person differently is definitely not "judge not by the color of the skin", it is quite the opposite of that.

zappasguitar
05-05-2011, 03:37 PM
This is the weakest part of the "defend him at all costs" argument. His opponent went through the same demands, the only difference is he released his on Hannity's site early on and quashed the question while Obama did not. Saying it is okay to demand it of a white guy, but you should treat a differently pigmented person differently is definitely not "judge not by the color of the skin", it is quite the opposite of that.

Why is it, oh "curious" one, that you never seem to address the weakest point in the birther argument?

That President Obama did in fact provide the necessary documentation to prove he is a citizen?

Why is that?

Do you, or do you NOT agree that President Obama provided documentation and proved to those in positions of authority that he is indeed eligible to run for the office?

Phantasmal
05-05-2011, 03:38 PM

You are full of it if you think they went through the same thing. This would never have risen to the level it did if he was all white! You are in denial, yet, again. This is what it is and your trying to paint it differently is funny. I also think you wouldn't be as wiling to cooperate as you would have us believe it someone knocked on your door demanding you prove that you are a legal citizen. I know I would be outraged, but I like my freedom.

You speak of other candidates having to go through this, yet, no one ever proves it went to these extremes as in Obama's case.

We obviously aren't ever going to agree on this, I think it is a racial issue and you obviously don't. I am done here.

Cancel 2018. 3
05-05-2011, 03:52 PM
You are full of it if you think they went through the same thing. This would never have risen to the level it did if he was all white! You are in denial, yet, again. This is what it is and your trying to paint it differently is funny. I also think you wouldn't be as wiling to cooperate as you would have us believe it someone knocked on your door demanding you prove that you are a legal citizen. I know I would be outraged, but I like my freedom.

You speak of other candidates having to go through this, yet, no one ever proves it went to these extremes as in Obama's case.

We obviously aren't ever going to agree on this, I think it is a racial issue and you obviously don't. I am done here.

http://buriedplanet.com/userfiles/thats_racist_animated1.gif

Phantasmal
05-05-2011, 03:54 PM
This message is hidden because Yurt is on your ignore list (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

(http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?32236-What-I-personally-believe-in-regard-to-the-Obama-Legitimacy-Question&p=810455#post810455)

(http://www.justplainpolitics.com/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=317)

zappasguitar
05-05-2011, 03:54 PM

Two men...one white/one black provide the necessary documentation to prove their citizenship and are eligible to become President.

EXCEPT that for the next two years, the white guy was given a pass while the black guy was continually hounded and subjected to baseless rumor and innuendo and eventually required to produce FURTHER DOCUMENTATION to prove to rumormongers that he is who he claims...and all due to baseless speculation and unfounded rumor.

Cancel 2018. 3
05-05-2011, 03:56 PM
This message is hidden because Yurt is on your ignore list (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

(http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?32236-What-I-personally-believe-in-regard-to-the-Obama-Legitimacy-Question&p=810455#post810455)

(http://www.justplainpolitics.com/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=317)

skeered of facts are you...typical...

Cancel 2018. 3
05-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Two men...one white/one black provide the necessary documentation to prove their citizenship and are eligible to become President.

EXCEPT that for the next two years, the white guy was given a pass while the black guy was continually hounded and subjected to baseless rumor and innuendo and eventually required to produce FURTHER DOCUMENTATION to prove to rumormongers that he is who he claims...and all due to baseless speculation and unfounded rumor.

Phantasmal
05-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Ah, the sound of silence is good!

zappasguitar
05-06-2011, 02:43 PM

As usual...when he's not tossing out his standard issue taunts, he's ready with some ridiculous sound byte that doesn't even come close to "responding" to the point>

Damocles
05-06-2011, 02:47 PM

Actually, had he never provided his documents I say it would have, but we'll never know. He provided his long form documents it is the main difference between McCain's experience and Obama's.

I know you want to think it is a racial issue, and so you will regardless of anything that may have happened, but the reality is his opponent was the first to face those accusations. Saying it "wouldn't happen to a white guy" is disingenuous at best.

Cancel 2018. 3
05-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Actually, had he never provided his documents I say it would have, but we'll never know. He provided his long form documents it is the main difference between McCain's experience and Obama's.

I know you want to think it is a racial issue, and so you will regardless of anything that may have happened, but the reality is his opponent was the first to face those accusations. Saying it "wouldn't happen to a white guy" is disingenuous at best.

it is not merely disingenuous...it is factually not correct

chester a arthur

Cancel 2018. 3
05-06-2011, 02:54 PM
As usual...when he's not tossing out his standard issue taunts, he's ready with some ridiculous sound byte that doesn't even come close to "responding" to the point>

says the guy who insults every time you come here....

there is no point to respond to...your deep seated hatred and faux claim of racism is simply not true for the majority of people....there is nothing anyone can ever say to you that will change your mind. you want to believe it is racist, based on no facts, merely your feelings.

Damocles
05-06-2011, 02:59 PM

The difference? What I said at the beginning:

"If Obama wants to quash this, he'll do what McCain did and provide the long form document otherwise this will gain legs and grow, it will follow him, and the longer he holds out the more documents will be 'discovered' that he is 'trying to hide' from his past. It is inevitable that we will eventually see this document, and we'll likely be disappointed, but it will come out, he may as well end this now before it takes on a life of its own."

Of course at that point I had Ds telling me that it would never be an issue, and that my predictions were "crazy"... In this case my predictions panned out very well.