PDA

View Full Version : Hate Crime Laws

wolfspinne
04-19-2011, 03:26 PM
Discussion of Holocaust to Be Banned?

By Michael Collins Piper

The recent tragic death of a security guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, allegedly killed by an individual said to be a “Holocaust denier” is now being touted as a reason to institute laws in the United States similar to those laws outlawing so-called “Holocaust denial” in force in 14 countries, mostly in Western Europe.

However, long-standing evidence suggests that those who advocate such measures in the United States do not intend to directly confront the issue of “Holocaust denial” in pushing such legislation. Rather, they intend to deal with the issue through an insidious tactical “back door” approach.

The scheme has been in the works for a long time and is not to be confused with the long-standing drive (once again before Congress) to set up a federal “hate crimes” bureaucracy.

Here’s the story that’s not been reported anywhere else: On June 12, the conservative Washington Times—which regularly touts the globalist and Zionist agenda—featured a headline story announcing that “Debate arises on legality of Holocaust denial,” as a consequence of what happened at the Holocaust Museum, adding fuel to the fire.

After reading the above , I started to think that when a nation has to pass laws to prevent people from hating Jews,it usually means the beginning of the end of the jews.

SmarterthanYou
04-19-2011, 05:24 PM
hate crime laws are unconstitutional. it creates a protected class of people with above special privileges.

wolfspinne
04-19-2011, 05:29 PM
But when you have no constitution and the protected class runs the government ,then what?

SmarterthanYou
04-19-2011, 05:31 PM
But when you have no constitution and the protected class runs the government ,then what?

then you don't have the rule of law anymore. you have the rule of man, so laws are totally irrelevant.

Damocles
04-19-2011, 05:34 PM

Then, if you believe in personal freedoms, you revolt. King George learned all about it.

wolfspinne
04-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Then, if you believe in personal freedoms, you revolt. King George learned all about it.

All I'm getting is a lot of very naive sounding stuff .. I'll pass ,Damocles.

SmarterthanYou
04-19-2011, 06:43 PM

how is rebelling against the rule of man, naive?

wolfspinne
04-22-2011, 04:54 PM
America is a ship of fools,soon to sink,and the jews will collect the insurance.

Rune
04-22-2011, 05:58 PM
America is a ship of fools,soon to sink,and the jews will collect the insurance.

Be on that ship, will you?

wolfspinne
04-25-2011, 05:38 PM
When laws are passed to prevent people from hating the jews ,it usually means the beginning of the end for the JEWS!

Damocles
04-26-2011, 08:20 AM

Really, the American Revolution was "naive"? So far all I've gotten is ignorance. You'll "pass" because you really have nothing at all. I'm good with that.

evince
04-26-2011, 08:31 AM
If we make lies illegal it doesnt stop them.

Fox news is allowed to lie by the laws of our country.

They lie about Obamas birth certificate and death panels all day long.

Laws against lies just dont seem to stick in this country anyway so dont worry no one is going to make it illegal to lie about the Jewish people anytime soon.

SmarterthanYou
04-26-2011, 09:00 AM
Laws against lies just dont seem to stick in this country anyway so dont worry no one is going to make it illegal to lie about the Jewish people anytime soon.

really desh? try lying to a federal agent sometime, see if it don't stick. martha stewart can tell you all about it.

Damocles
04-26-2011, 09:42 AM
If we make lies illegal it doesnt stop them.

Fox news is allowed to lie by the laws of our country.

They lie about Obamas birth certificate and death panels all day long.

You really have no idea what goes on FOX news do you?

Every talking head of FOX agrees with you about the birth certificate, yet you say they are lying? Well Desh, I didn't know you were a birther!

Hermes Thoth
04-26-2011, 11:59 AM
then you don't have the rule of law anymore. you have the rule of man, so laws are totally irrelevant.

That's what we have already, when we have a judiciary that can wildly interpret laws that no plain text honest reading would support. W're there there now.