PDA

View Full Version : CyberNations

Brent
08-08-2006, 05:45 PM
http://www.cybernations.net/

Cool site.

My Nation is known as Brentania. Here is my brief history:

In 2006 AD, General Branco commanded the Glorious Revolution which led ultimately to the formation of the Holy Republic of Brentania. The State of Brentania is founded upon the principles of Nationalism and Clerical Fascism.

My form of government is 'Revolutionary Government', and half my population is in the military. You get the idea. ;)

DigitalDave
08-09-2006, 08:56 AM
I joined this as well today. My nation is known as Digitaland.

Brent
08-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Here is news of the Revolt:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=18045

uscitizen
08-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Brent is even more scary than he used to be. If he was my neighbor I would have to start packin iron.

LadyT
08-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Tianaland

Beefy
08-09-2006, 07:35 PM
FattyFourFingerFederation.

Its not looking so hot for my country.

FattyFourFingerFed is a small and new nation at 0 days old with citizens primarily of Armenian ethnicity who follow mixed religions. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens enjoy freedom from high taxation and as a result tend to earn more money. The citizens of FattyFourFingerFed work diligently to produce Wine and Fish as tradable resources for their nation. The government has no definite position on foreign affairs at this time. When it comes to nuclear weapons FattyFourFingerFed has no definite position and is therefore considered opposed to them. FattyFourFingerFed has no definite position on drug use in the country at this time. FattyFourFingerFed has no definite position on domestic issues concerning government protests in the country at this time. It has no definite position on new immigration. FattyFourFingerFed has no definite position on free speech. FattyFourFingerFed has no definite foreign aid at this time. FattyFourFingerFed has no definite position on trade relations.

Well, what do you expect, its 0 days old for crying out loud.
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=35161

LadyT
08-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Tianaland is a small and new nation at 0 days old with citizens primarily of Mixed ethnicity who follow no religion. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens enjoy freedom from high taxation and as a result tend to earn more money. The citizens of Tianaland work diligently to produce Rubber and Lead as tradable resources for their nation. The government has no definite position on foreign affairs at this time. When it comes to nuclear weapons Tianaland has no definite position and is therefore considered opposed to them. Tianaland has no definite position on drug use in the country at this time. Tianaland allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It welcomes all new immigrants with open borders. Tianaland believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizens right to speak freely about their government. The government of Tianaland has no compassion for other people of the world and does not contribute to foreign aid. The government of Tianaland will trade with any other country regardless of ethical consequences.

--------------------------

we 3 citizens of Tianaland will crush you Beefy.

Beefy
08-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Bring it on, we are pretty much the same nation, except that I have Wine and Fish, you have (*snicker* *tee hee hee*) RUBBER and LEAD!!!! We can eat and get drunk, you can only make split shot fishing weights and tires! Come and see, come and get me, we'll crush you.

Damocles
08-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Discordianappleandia -

Discordianappleandia is a small and new nation at 0 days old with citizens primarily of Pacific Islander ethnicity who follow mixed religions. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens enjoy freedom from high taxation and as a result tend to earn more money. The citizens of Discordianappleandia work diligently to produce Gold and Furs as tradable resources for their nation. The government has no definite position on foreign affairs at this time. Discordianappleandia is currently researching nuclear technology for the use of nuclear power plants but believes nuclear weapons should be banned. Plans are on the way within Discordianappleandia to open new rehabilitation centers across the nation and educate its citizens of the dangers of drug use. Discordianappleandia allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. Discordianappleandia believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizens right to speak freely about their government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. Discordianappleandia has no definite position on trade relations.

Damocles
08-09-2006, 09:00 PM
I was looking for your nation to offer a trade to it, but I can't seem to find it in that area there Beefy... This is because you are purple team as am I and we get an extra point of happiness if we trade...

Damocles
08-09-2006, 09:11 PM
There I made a trade offer to FattyFourFingerFederation

FUCK THE POLICE
08-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Jesuslands is a group of highly warlike, sedate, peaceful individualists who believe themselves to be the worlds most elite group. They are also highly secular. They believe strongly in capitalism and have a thriving multi-party electoral system.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Jesuslands is a small and new nation at 0 days old with citizens primarily of Pashtun ethnicity who follow no religion. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens enjoy freedom from high taxation and as a result tend to earn more money. The citizens of Jesuslands work diligently to produce Uranium and Spices as tradable resources for their nation. The government has no definite position on foreign affairs at this time. Jesuslands is currently researching nuclear technology for the use of nuclear power plants but believes nuclear weapons should be banned. Plans are on the way within Jesuslands to open new rehabilitation centers across the nation and educate its citizens of the dangers of drug use. Jesuslands allows its citizens to openly protest their government, even if it means violence. It welcomes all new immigrants with open borders. Jesuslands believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizens right to speak freely about their government. The government of Jesuslands has no compassion for other people of the world and does not contribute to foreign aid. Jesuslands will trade with other nations with questionable ethical treatment of their citizens but prefers to keep such trade agreements a secret.

Beefy
08-09-2006, 09:27 PM
There I made a trade offer to FattyFourFingerFederation

You're giving me gold and cattle for wine and fish? Agreed!

Damocles
08-09-2006, 09:28 PM
We need food... But it isn't cattle, it's furs.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-09-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm stronger than Damo and MBL (HAHAHA! Caps! Hilarious!). I haven't checked Tiana's yet, being as it is that she's unimportant to me.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-09-2006, 09:37 PM
We need food... But it isn't cattle, it's furs.

I proposed a trade with you and I didn't even know what I was doing. But I have 4 more soldiers than you, and a freakin' thriving multi-party electoral system, one of the most ingenious in the world.

Beefy
08-09-2006, 09:42 PM
I proposed a trade with you and I didn't even know what I was doing. But I have 4 more soldiers than you, and a freakin' thriving multi-party electoral system, one of the most ingenious in the world.

You're going to pay with your rubber!!!!11!!1! Accept my trade, then we'll talk.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-09-2006, 09:53 PM
You're going to pay with your rubber!!!!11!!1! Accept my trade, then we'll talk.

You're just jealous because I'm stronger, my militaries larger, my people are happier, I have more people, and my nations richer. Also, you are jealous of my ridiculously awesome thriving multi-party electoral system, the envy of the world, of which I devoted an inordantly, obssessively large amount of time thinking about.

But I'll take your trade.

Beefy
08-09-2006, 10:04 PM
You're just jealous because I'm stronger, my militaries larger, my people are happier, I have more people, and my nations richer. Also, you are jealous of my ridiculously awesome thriving multi-party electoral system, the envy of the world, of which I devoted an inordantly, obssessively large amount of time thinking about.

But I'll take your trade.

Dammit! I was bluffing. Anyhow, Armenians are better a swindling than your people. We wil survive!!!

FUCK THE POLICE
08-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Dammit! I was bluffing. Anyhow, Armenians are better a swindling than your people. We wil survive!!!

Armeninas vs. Mixed's...

Beefy
08-09-2006, 10:11 PM
I'm opening a bunch of jewelry and liquor stores. And a horse track. You're doomed.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-09-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm opening a bunch of jewelry and liquor stores. And a horse track. You're doomed.

My 13 soldiers are gonna kick your ass!

gonzojournals
08-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Gonzoreich

Brent
08-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Brentania is a large and new nation at 3 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity whose religion is Christianity. Its technology is first rate and its citizens marvel at the astonishing advancements within their nation. Its citizens pay moderately high tax rates and they are somewhat unhappy in their work environments as a result. The citizens of Brentania work diligently to produce Marble and Gems as tradable resources for their nation. It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first. It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people. The military of Brentania has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. Brentania does not allow any form of government protests. Its armed police forces work quickly at "dissolving" any and all government protests. It's borders are closed to all forms of immigration. Brentania detains individuals who participated in the slanderous comments about the government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. The government of Brentania will trade with any other country regardless of ethical consequences.

In 2006 AD, General João Pedro de Branco III commanded the Glorious Revolution which led ultimately to the formation of the Holy Republic of Brentania. The State of Brentania is founded upon the principles of Clerical Fascism. Heil Victory!

Two important News reports:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=18161

"Braco" is, as a matter of pure coincidence, Portuguese for "White."

Today, I joined the Axis Alliance. Our goal is the global elimination of Marxism. :)

I wish no harm to MBL, Watermark, DivingDW and others who have chosen democratic forms of government. Even as much as I despise democracy, it is a lot better than Marxism, because democracy does not strip People of their National Identity. I think we can have lasting peace.

BRUTALITOPS
08-10-2006, 04:25 AM

Cool site.

My form of government is 'Revolutionary Government', and half my population is in the military. You get the idea. ;)

Who are you trying to shock? Think you are shocking me? ha.

BRUTALITOPS
08-10-2006, 04:26 AM
Discordianappleandia -

Discordianappleandia is a small and new nation at 0 days old with citizens primarily of Pacific Islander ethnicity who follow mixed religions. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens enjoy freedom from high taxation and as a result tend to earn more money. The citizens of Discordianappleandia work diligently to produce Gold and Furs as tradable resources for their nation. The government has no definite position on foreign affairs at this time. Discordianappleandia is currently researching nuclear technology for the use of nuclear power plants but believes nuclear weapons should be banned. Plans are on the way within Discordianappleandia to open new rehabilitation centers across the nation and educate its citizens of the dangers of drug use. Discordianappleandia allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. Discordianappleandia believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizens right to speak freely about their government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. Discordianappleandia has no definite position on trade relations.

5 tons of flax, damo.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-10-2006, 06:18 AM
Two important News reports:

"Braco" is, as a matter of pure coincidence, Portuguese for "White."

Today, I joined the Axis Alliance. Our goal is the global elimination of Marxism. :)

I wish no harm to MBL, Watermark, DivingDW and others who have chosen democratic forms of government. Even as much as I despise democracy, it is a lot better than Marxism, because democracy does not strip People of their National Identity. I think we can have lasting peace.

No, I'm a capitalist. People may have a national identity or not. It doesn't matter to me.

I guess that's evil though.

DigitalDave
08-10-2006, 08:15 AM
I have Fish and Aluminum. I'm also with the BLue team. Anybody want to trade?

gonzojournals
08-10-2006, 03:29 PM
I have aluminium and cattle....and belong to the brown team/GATO.

Damocles
08-12-2006, 06:07 PM

Yo! Why didn't you accept my trade? I guess I'll go and trade with members of the Legion then...

Damocles
08-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Yo! Why didn't you accept my trade? I guess I'll go and trade with members of the Legion then...
I created another trade request with your nation there, Beefs... Let's get this one done... Discordianappleandia needs some wine!

maineman
08-12-2006, 07:45 PM

Cool site.

Christ would be so proud of you brent! [/sarcasm off]

Brent
08-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Christ would be so proud of you brent! [/sarcasm off]

I suggest you try separating fantasy from reality. :rolleyes:
This is only an internet game, Maineman -- it's fantasy.

Nothing on CyberNations is "real." Chill out.

LadyT
08-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Does anyone have any gold or gems? I have lead and rubber.
This is a really cool site though. I'm starting ot get the hang of it. Although I don't really know the significance of the color structure yet. I picked Green because I thought it was enviro-friendly.

Brent
08-14-2006, 12:36 PM
I have gems. I would trade with you, but my trade slots are already full...

LadyT
08-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Too bad. Can you change your natural resource? I was looking briefly th eother day and couldn't find a way to do it.

Brent
08-14-2006, 12:39 PM
What's your nation, LadyT?

Damocles
08-14-2006, 12:43 PM
No, what you get is what you get....

LadyT
08-14-2006, 12:45 PM
I'm Tianaland.

That stinks we can't choose our natural resources, but I guess its determined by where you are located.

Brent
08-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Perhaps we should begin a JPP alliance.

I am considering leaving the Axis, anyways, due to their obsession with everything German. My country is Spanish, so I have a hard time finding common ground with the Axis.

LadyT
08-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Perhaps we should begin a JPP alliance.

I am considering leaving the Axis, anyways, due to their obsession with everything German. My country is Spanish, so I have a hard time finding common ground with the Axis.

I'm in the green group. I don't think you can form an alliance outside your color group. I just don't understand the color group system. What's hte difference between the purples and blues?

Brent
08-14-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm in the green group. I don't think you can form an alliance outside your color group.

You can form your own alliance across colors. Many of the sanction alliances, however, are strictly one color.

I just don't understand the color group system. What's hte difference between the purples and blues?

None that I can tell.

Damocles
08-14-2006, 12:59 PM
The Legion has given me huge benefit, until I am much stronger I don't think it wise to mess around with it all...

Brent
08-14-2006, 01:01 PM
If you do not pay tribute to the Holy Republic of Brentania, your people will be annihilated. We shall rid the world of communism and so-called "democracy." Hail Victory!

;)

LadyT
08-14-2006, 01:05 PM
What kinds of benefits Damo? I was oging to join a smaller unsanctioned alliance, until I realized there was a difference between a sanctioned and unsanctioned alliance. Do you have to pay more $$?

Brent
08-14-2006, 01:07 PM
The government of Tianaland has no compassion for other people of the world and does not contribute to foreign aid.

LOL

Damocles
08-14-2006, 01:08 PM
We can create a jpp.com alliance once we have grown in strength and can make a difference in our own right...

Damocles
08-14-2006, 01:09 PM
I have paid nothing to join the Legion. They simply gave great advice on how to grow more quickly...

Brent
08-14-2006, 01:11 PM
What is your nation, Damo?

Soon I will offer a duel to you, Damo, to fight a clean and honorable war.

Brent
08-14-2006, 01:12 PM
We can create a jpp.com alliance once we have grown in strength and can make a difference in our own right...

Good idea.

Damocles
08-14-2006, 01:13 PM
What is your nation, Damo?

Soon I will offer a duel to you, Damo, to fight a clean and honorable war.
Discordianappleandia

Brent
08-14-2006, 01:14 PM

LadyT
08-14-2006, 01:15 PM
LOL

LOL, hey! I'm a poor 3rd world country at this point. I have nothing to give.

Damocles
08-14-2006, 01:16 PM
LOL. That's fricking hilarious, Brent!

LadyT
08-14-2006, 01:18 PM
That's a good idea. A jpp alliance (plus you can get advertising for your site).

I agree when we all get more strength we should create an alliance. I'll join one of the sanctioned ones for the green team for now.

Brent
08-14-2006, 01:19 PM
I was kidding about the war.

Despite our differences, I think we can become a strong alliance.

Unless you're a communist swine, that is, in which case you'll be exterminated. :)

Damocles
08-14-2006, 01:20 PM
That's the way to go. We'll be able to gain strength quicker with that kind of help... Make sure you trade with people on your own team. It gives you extra happy points and that makes your people work harder...

LadyT
08-14-2006, 01:25 PM
That's the way to go. We'll be able to gain strength quicker with that kind of help... Make sure you trade with people on your own team. It gives you extra happy points and that makes your people work harder...

I think most of mine are within my team. I went outside my team for the gem and gold though. when I get home I'll check and be sure to trade with others on my team. Any other hints.

Brent
08-14-2006, 01:25 PM
Here is the Alliance I'm working on:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/The_Franciscan_Order/index.php?

However, I can be members of two alliances. I'll use my alliance to promote the spread of totalitarianism, and our alliance to clean up my alliance's bloody mess. ;)

LadyT
08-14-2006, 01:29 PM
As soon as my countrymen shut up about wanting more gov't control, I'm going back to capitalism and no religion.

Damocles
08-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Buy Infrastructure... Once you have enough military and land to make it stop showing red, buy infrastructure. Keep yourself on Defcon 5, it makes the people happier...

Those are the ones I can think of at this moment...

LadyT
08-14-2006, 01:32 PM
I htink I try to buy infrastructure every day, however I think its improvements that require a minumum of 1000 citizens.

Damocles
08-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Mine want me to select a religion that believes in Karma and reincarnation... I guess Buddhism doesn't enough! LOL. I'll have to switch over to Hindu.

Damocles
08-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Right, but infrastructure is what brings in the people. Also, when you start making a bit over 5000 per day they advise we buy technology. If you are buying an improvement the single best improvement is a Harbor as it allows for one more trade... so you'll have 5 instead of 4.

LadyT
08-14-2006, 01:38 PM
cool. I will keep buying infrastructure then!

Damocles
08-14-2006, 09:41 PM
You can also change teams and request to join the Legion... If you go to edit my nation you can change team colors... The Legion is the official one of the Purple Team...

FUCK THE POLICE
08-14-2006, 10:42 PM
I hate my people. They just can't LIVE with allowing people the horrible freedoms, they MUST have a national religion and a system of government that forces them to do what the royalty wants. Bastards. If the majority wants a monarch, the majority can go crown him and follow him all they want, but leave me out of it.

Brent
08-14-2006, 11:24 PM
Watermark, I can only wish I were your country. My people WANT communism and NO religion! ;)

LadyT
08-15-2006, 06:26 AM
I hate my people. They just can't LIVE with allowing people the horrible freedoms, they MUST have a national religion and a system of government that forces them to do what the royalty wants. Bastards. If the majority wants a monarch, the majority can go crown him and follow him all they want, but leave me out of it.

Mine want a national religion too. That's so annoying and they want mroe gov't control too.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-15-2006, 06:26 PM
Watermark, I can only wish I were your country. My people WANT communism and NO religion! ;)

You confuse atheism as a national religion with simply not forcing people to worship any particualar way.

DigitalDave
08-16-2006, 10:47 AM
I joined the NAAC yesterday. Infrastructure is the most important thing. Tax collection should be at around 20%, and your military should only be about 20% of your population. I've been learning a lot through this Alliance. Secondly, if you don't have Uranium, select the option that you beleive all Nuclear weapons should be banned, it increases happiness.

Damocles
08-16-2006, 10:49 AM
I joined the NAAC yesterday. Infrastructure is the most important thing. Tax collection should be at around 20%, and your military should only be about 20% of your population. I've been learning a lot through this Alliance. Secondly, if you don't have Uranium, select the option that you beleive all Nuclear weapons should be banned, it increases happiness.
And if you do have Uranium, but no weapon, select the option that you use it for science... You can change your position right before you buy the weapon...

:D

Brent
08-16-2006, 12:37 PM

My military is around 45% of my total population.

Damocles
08-18-2006, 09:57 PM
I've been attacked by a nation named "Soviets"...

LadyT
08-21-2006, 07:08 AM
My trade agreements keep getting deleted. Is there a time limit on them or are people just canceling htem and not telling me?:confused:

Damocles
08-21-2006, 07:12 AM
My trade agreements keep getting deleted. Is there a time limit on them or are people just canceling htem and not telling me?:confused:
They are probably cancelling them and not telling you. They should message you if they cancel them, but not everybody does.

LadyT
08-21-2006, 07:14 AM
that so rude! If I'm bigger than they are and I don't get a note, maybe I should attack them.

Damocles
08-21-2006, 07:16 AM
that so rude! If I'm bigger than they are and I don't get a note, maybe I should attack them.
LOL. If they are close enough. Make sure they aren't on your allies list, it sucks to be considered rogue and get killed off by your own alliance.

Damocles
11-21-2006, 07:23 AM
Hey, LadyT, you still doing this? I've got quite a bit of power now. An air force and everything...

LadyT
11-21-2006, 07:29 AM
I couldn't log in a while ago! I don't know what happened to my user. I emailed the guy about it too. I'll try again when I get home. I kind of liked hte idea.

Damocles
11-21-2006, 07:31 AM
I couldn't log in a while ago! I don't know what happened to my user. I emailed the guy about it too. I'll try again when I get home. I kind of liked hte idea.
If you go 15 days without logging in they delete your nation.

LadyT
11-21-2006, 07:49 AM
If you go 15 days without logging in they delete your nation.

Well, there you go. :rolleyes:

Damocles
12-12-2006, 09:38 AM
I now have 2 nukes and am in the top 5%! This is a pretty darned cool site!

Dixie - In Memoriam
12-12-2006, 11:22 AM
I now have 2 nukes and am in the top 5%! This is a pretty darned cool site!

Yeah, I noticed that! How the hell can you afford the upkeep on nukes, though? My understanding, they are very costly.

I am just now getting to the point where I can buy B-52's, and my ranking keeps getting better and better, so I must be doing something right. Have you checked out the Tourney Edition yet? It's pretty cool as well.

Damocles
12-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Yeah, my nation in the Tournament edition is Discordia...

The upkeep of nukes isn't so bad if you don't get too many. The problem is the loss of cash if you keep the Uranium. That won't hurt me long though, I'll be getting my last bank at the next update.... After that I'll start purchasing stadiums to keep increasing my monetary values...

Dixie - In Memoriam
12-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Cool. Did you do the CyberCitizen's thing too? I jumped on it at the start, and my dude is in the top 1000 now. It's pretty cool as well, you can fight other people and they have an arena area and stuff.

Damocles
12-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Cool. Did you do the CyberCitizen's thing too? I jumped on it at the start, and my dude is in the top 1000 now. It's pretty cool as well, you can fight other people and they have an arena area and stuff.
No, I'm not quite as interested in that one.

Jarod
12-14-2006, 02:52 PM
im southville

Damocles
12-14-2006, 02:59 PM
im southville
southville? I'll look it up...

Damocles
12-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Green, Rubber and Cattle... NS: 17.898...

Cool, Jarod. It'll be cool when you start catching up! LOL. Shoulda chose Purple and joined the Legion... We rock...

bob
12-15-2006, 06:13 AM
Green, Rubber and Cattle... NS: 17.898...

Cool, Jarod. It'll be cool when you start catching up! LOL. Shoulda chose Purple and joined the Legion... We rock...

just joined a few days ago... i likes..

my nation is boblands

but i am on the green team... but i did join the legion!!:clink:

Damocles
12-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Here is a link to My Nation... (http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=35170)

I am Camber ruler of Discordianappleandia!

Dixie - In Memoriam
12-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Here's my nation. (http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=38620) Dixieland! ...w00t w00t!