PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk

Damocles
03-18-2011, 04:48 PM
I notices some posts with an auto-sig added by tapatalk...

So, I made a mod that removes it. If Jarod or Watermark would like to test, it shouldn't appear any longer.

Minister of Truth
03-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Thank. God.

Lowaicue
03-18-2011, 10:49 PM
I notices some posts with an auto-sig added by tapatalk...

So, I made a mod that removes it. If Jarod or Watermark would like to test, it shouldn't appear any longer.

All that is necessary now is to remove the bloody reminder than comes up with EVERY screen change. Speaking personally, I will NOT pay for such nonsense and I certainly would not pay in a foreign currency.
The bloody thing just means I can never use my iPod to inject the ascerbic wit and nonsense that you have come to love.

Damocles
03-19-2011, 02:59 PM
All that is necessary now is to remove the bloody reminder than comes up with EVERY screen change. Speaking personally, I will NOT pay for such nonsense and I certainly would not pay in a foreign currency.
The bloody thing just means I can never use my iPod to inject the ascerbic wit and nonsense that you have come to love.
Sure you can, just choose to look at the site normally rather than load tapatalk.

Damocles
03-19-2011, 03:01 PM
I may try out one of the mobile friendly skins rather than continuing with tapatalk on the next iteration of the board. Which will be coming very soon.

Lowaicue
03-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Sure you can, just choose to look at the site normally rather than load tapatalk.

I haven't loaded tapatalk. It just appeared. Until I saw it associated with this site I had never heard of it.

Damocles
03-19-2011, 06:06 PM
I haven't loaded tapatalk. It just appeared. Until I saw it associated with this site I had never heard of it.
You have to choose to use it, select no, the site shows normally. I may not include it on the upgrade. It seems to be annoying. Although I may create a mobile style that has less functionality for faster loads on phones.

Lowaicue
03-19-2011, 06:30 PM
You have to choose to use it, select no, the site shows normally. I may not include it on the upgrade. It seems to be annoying. Although I may create a mobile style that has less functionality for faster loads on phones.

I have it in front of me now. It says: This forum is iPhone Native! Click OK to learn more about Tapatalk for iphone.
Then two boxes. [Cancel] and [OK]. [OK] takes one to the app download and cancel clears the screen until the next change.
If you do not choose to pay $2.99 then you keep getting the same window.

Damocles
03-19-2011, 06:57 PM
I have it in front of me now. It says: This forum is iPhone Native! Click OK to learn more about Tapatalk for iphone.
Then two boxes. [Cancel] and [OK]. [OK] takes one to the app download and cancel clears the screen until the next change.
If you do not choose to pay $2.99 then you keep getting the same window.
Hmmm... On the droid, cancel simply gives you the site. Which I use regularly.

Damocles
03-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Definitely I'll toss the tapatalk on this upgrade. You'll be free to post normally. I will add a very simple skin too, once I find the one I think fits.

Lowaicue
03-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Definitely I'll toss the tapatalk on this upgrade. You'll be free to post normally. I will add a very simple skin too, once I find the one I think fits.

I'm very much obliged to you, sir. Thank you.