PDA

View Full Version : Tin-foil hats are correct

tinfoil
03-13-2011, 07:11 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-07/saudi-arabia-s-day-of-rage-lures-record-bets-on-200-oil-chart-of-day.html

I posted the 200 a barrel prediction last week

tinfoil
03-13-2011, 07:15 PM
This is the signal talked about by Lindsey Williams. The elite announce their plans before setting them into motion according to Lindsey. Two reasons: A)Tell each other. B)Justify controlling people who don't listen when you tell them what you're going to do

apple0154
03-13-2011, 07:32 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-07/saudi-arabia-s-day-of-rage-lures-record-bets-on-200-oil-chart-of-day.html

I posted the 200 a barrel prediction last week

Wouldn't you know it. Spring is almost here, the classic cars all shined and tuned, now an increase in gas!! They could have raised it a few months ago when all I was using was a gallon a month for the snow blower but....NOOOOOOOOOOO! :rant:

tinfoil
03-14-2011, 01:58 AM
Not sure why you would negative rep me for posting a bloomberg link. what a douche

Damocles
03-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Wouldn't you know it. Spring is almost here, the classic cars all shined and tuned, now an increase in gas!! They could have raised it a few months ago when all I was using was a gallon a month for the snow blower but....NOOOOOOOOOOO! :rant:
Wait until you see how much it increases your price at the grocery store.

Liberty
03-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Wait until you see how much it increases your price at the grocery store.

I agree!

Don't forget the electric bill.

Heating.

No increase in SS.

Programs getting cut.:awesome:

Phantasmal
03-17-2011, 04:35 PM
I agree!

Don't forget the electric bill.

Heating.

No increase in SS.

Programs getting cut.:awesome:

No more steak everyday, huh, but one or more vegetarian meals a week is good for the Earth!

I am angry because our legislative body is dragging its feet on a gasline! That would drastically reduce our cost! We have a lot of natural gas up here, it is a Republican state after all! :eek:

:clink: