PDA

View Full Version : If I create a Twitter account, would anybody follow it?

Damocles
02-28-2011, 08:46 PM
I could create a justplainpolitics name on twitter, I can even make it so new threads are tweeted and increase spider traffic to the board...

I could use it to inform people of downtime as well as the Facebook page...

But would any of you use it?

USFREEDOM911
02-28-2011, 08:59 PM
I could create a justplainpolitics name on twitter, I can even make it so new threads are tweeted and increase spider traffic to the board...

Sorry Damo; but I don't subscribe to the useage of Twit. :awesome:

Liberty
02-28-2011, 11:01 PM

No, but did you get the "Ned Cable" skit I sent you?

PostmodernProphet
03-01-2011, 07:25 AM
only if you tell us what you're having for breakfast and if you missed getting through that stoplight on your way to work.....just kidding....I wouldn't even then.....(there's a facebook page?)......

DamnYankee
03-01-2011, 07:30 AM
No.

WinterBorn
03-01-2011, 08:52 AM
I would probably follow it occasionally. But it would be like the FB group, where I drop in if I am curious about something.

Damocles
03-01-2011, 09:02 AM
No, but did you get the "Ned Cable" skit I sent you?
Probably.

tinfoil
03-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Well, I have a twitter account for my wood floor business and I have 1700 followers. It couldn't hurt.

Phantasmal
03-01-2011, 02:42 PM

I don't tweet. I hardly even text. I am old fashion, if I want to talk to you, I call you on the phone! What is spider traffic? I am not a computer wiz, as you know. :o

Canceled1
03-01-2011, 03:42 PM

Sorry, but I think Twitter is a pain in the ass.

Damocles
03-01-2011, 04:07 PM
I may do it to see if it drives any traffic to the site, other than that... :dunno:

BRUTALITOPS
03-01-2011, 04:10 PM

i literally already did this, and told you about it, like a year ago. Alas, I forgot all about it, and have no idea where it is O_O

Beefy
03-01-2011, 08:56 PM
I don't use twitter. But I would "Like" the facebook page.

Damocles
03-01-2011, 10:23 PM
The facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Just-Plain-Politics/54141548005

PostmodernProphet
03-02-2011, 05:39 AM
The facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Just-Plain-Politics/54141548005

lol....just like the board, half the posts are from trolls...

Rune
03-04-2011, 07:48 PM
I may do it to see if it drives any traffic to the site, other than that... :dunno:

Maybe there would be more traffic if this place was a little more civilized.

DamnYankee
03-04-2011, 11:21 PM

Yes, you should type slower, it would give you time to think. Hater most certainly is pejorative, hate is negative, dumbass.

Call me what you want, I don't mind. I am here to debate with reasonable people, not have shouting matches with liars like yurt or redneck white trash like Bravo..

Damocles
03-05-2011, 02:04 AM
M'eh. I prefer to err on the side of freedom. I once had an old man spend over a year berating me for not banning him...