PDA

View Full Version : Was Sept 11 an inside job?

Booyah!
02-20-2011, 09:25 AM
http://www.911sharethetruth.com/

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 12:31 AM
Anybody who can watch building 7 collapse and think it's not a controlled demolition is a person in denial because it's too demoralizing to know that our country has been hijacked by globalist psychopaths who use their extreme wealth to manipulate world events through their influence on the people in government. Anyone who still thinks this is tin-foil hat territory has not been paying attention. They have revealed their plans. It's part of how they justify their betrayal of their fellow humans. They feel if they tell the world what they plan to do and the world does nothing to stop them, they deserve to do as they please and the world deserves to be ruled like cattle-- the cattle they prove to be by offering no resistance.

That's why your local police are becoming armed with assault weapons and paramilitary gear. They will be the goons for the NWO. Do you think cops will follow orders to shoot civilians? I think they will.

Rationalist
03-06-2011, 02:30 AM
Anybody who can watch building 7 collapse and think it's not a controlled demolition is a person in denial because it's too demoralizing to know that our country has been hijacked by globalist psychopaths who use their extreme wealth to manipulate world events through their influence on the people in government. Anyone who still thinks this is tin-foil hat territory has not been paying attention. They have revealed their plans. It's part of how they justify their betrayal of their fellow humans. They feel if they tell the world what they plan to do and the world does nothing to stop them, they deserve to do as they please and the world deserves to be ruled like cattle-- the cattle they prove to be by offering no resistance.

That's why your local police are becoming armed with assault weapons and paramilitary gear. They will be the goons for the NWO. Do you think cops will follow orders to shoot civilians? I think they will.

Your name suits you well.

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Your name suits you well.

prove me wrong. It should be simple

Minister of Truth
03-06-2011, 10:57 AM

Thanks, Asshate.

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Nope. believe it or not, there are more than one person who have recognized their country has been stolen by rich scumbags. Have you seen the news about the bailout? Have you seen the news about the devaluation of the dollar? Do you understand the news, idiot?

Too bad for you that you can sit in the middle of a pile of shit and not smell a thing.

Phantasmal
03-06-2011, 12:35 PM
I am sure we will find out when Oliver Stone does his movie on 9/11

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 01:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7KQ1oJiJj0&feature=channel_video_title"

Minister of Truth
03-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Nothing Asshate says is truth. He is antitruth personified. Hence, if you parrot the same talking points as him, its pretty easy to deduce what the value is of your argument. BTW, Alex Jones is useless.

DamnYankee
03-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Anybody who can watch building 7 collapse and think it's not a controlled demolition is a person in denial ... Dude, there was a 6000 gallon fuel oil tank 15' above the ground floor that burned. Do you know what that does to a steel structure?

Neon Kokugen
03-06-2011, 03:42 PM
This is just another case of something important happens so something most be behind it. Whenever something big in the world happens there will always be someone, somewhere, in a deep dark basement of mom's house, will have a theory that the government is behind it. Like when Pearl Harbor happened, they suspected the government knew all along and they set up there ships in a way so it was easier to bomb them, it couldn't possible be bad set up.

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Nothing Asshate says is truth. He is antitruth personified. Hence, if you parrot the same talking points as him, its pretty easy to deduce what the value is of your argument. BTW, Alex Jones is useless.

then refute even one thing he says, dumbass

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 07:17 PM
you guys deserve to be defrauded

Minister of Truth
03-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Let's switch to barter economics, Stirfry! Refute barter!! ROFL

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 07:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s"

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 07:22 PM
you're a fool, dude

DamnYankee
03-06-2011, 07:26 PM
They knew it was going to collapse, dude. That doesn't mean that they caused it.

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 07:33 PM
They knew it was going to collapse, dude. That doesn't mean that they caused it.

LOL
So, you honestly believe there was enough time for experts to ascertain the condition of a building which they never entered and would know for certain the building would collapse far enough in the future to alert the BBC which then had enough time to create a "live report" 20 minutes before the building collapsed and had the building in question still in the shot?

And you calll me crazy

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Yeah, there's no doubt that people knew the building was going to fall. That's fucking obvious, you geniuses

tinfoil
03-06-2011, 07:37 PM
You're crazy if you trust your government. Time after time they've been found to do evil shit to their citizens.

Minister of Truth
03-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Kinda like the Lunar Landing hoax...

Neon Kokugen
03-06-2011, 07:39 PM
You're crazy if you trust your government. Time after time they've been found to do evil shit to their citizens.

Those damn election commercials are pretty evil, I have to agree with that.

DamnYankee
03-06-2011, 10:11 PM
LOL
So, you honestly believe there was enough time for experts to ascertain the condition of a building which they never entered and would know for certain the building would collapse far enough in the future to alert the BBC which then had enough time to create a "live report" 20 minutes before the building collapsed and had the building in question still in the shot?

And you calll me crazy

Yes. There were engineers all over the place. You don't need to be inside a building to know what's happening. The collapse has been discussed among professionals like myself and there is no doubt. Do you know what 6000 gallons of fuel oil on fire can do to steel?

cancel2 2022
03-07-2011, 08:41 AM
Yeah, there's no doubt that people knew the building was going to fall. That's fucking obvious, you geniuses

I am not subscribing to any conspiracy theory but I still find hard to believe that a building could just collapse on its own footprint inside seven seconds. The final report from NIST said that it was the structural failure of just one column that caused the whole building to collapse. If that's the case then the building must of been designed on the cheap.

In response to comments from the building community, NIST conducted an additional computer analysis. The goal was to see if the loss of WTC 7’s Column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/techbeat/tbx2008_1120_wtc7.htm

Neon Kokugen
03-08-2011, 12:43 AM
You would think Wikileaks alone would teach you even small secrets are hard to keep secret, you really think a secret as big as 9/11 would be able to be hidden? There is little to no proof except speculations. A act like 9/11 would take a lot of people, impossible to keep secret.

DamnYankee
03-08-2011, 07:15 AM
I am not subscribing to any conspiracy theory but I still find hard to believe that a building could just collapse on its own footprint inside seven seconds. ...[/I]

Why not? Stuff falls fast when gravity is the driving force.

USFREEDOM911
03-08-2011, 07:41 AM
You would think Wikileaks alone would teach you even small secrets are hard to keep secret, you really think a secret as big as 9/11 would be able to be hidden? There is little to no proof except speculations. A act like 9/11 would take a lot of people, impossible to keep secret.

I take it you got the same letter that I did, where it said we were to keep it secret!! :good4u:
:)

tinfoil
03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Yes. There were engineers all over the place. You don't need to be inside a building to know what's happening. The collapse has been discussed among professionals like myself and there is no doubt. Do you know what 6000 gallons of fuel oil on fire can do to steel?
You know how i know you're a fucking idiot? We aren't talking about the WTC towers which had jet fuel spill into them, we're talking about building 7. You are are an idiot. Try to keep up

Minister of Truth
03-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Stirfry, come back when you have your BSME.

tinfoil
03-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Fuck you. You don't need a degree in mechanical engineering to see that a building fell into its own footprint EXACTLY how a controlled demolition would cause it to do.

You guys believe a single column collapse allowed a uniform collapse of an entire building. I'll gladly be called stupid rather than believ such a ridiculous scenario. You need to learn some physics. You need to read some history about your beloved government. They are not very trustworthy. You are a fool to trust them.

Now go ahead click the bad old button so you can feel like you made a point.

Minister of Truth
03-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Yes, apparently you do need one.

DamnYankee
03-08-2011, 11:55 AM
You know how i know you're a fucking idiot? We aren't talking about the WTC towers which had jet fuel spill into them, we're talking about building 7. You are are an idiot. Try to keep up

This a report about Building 7:

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

See table 5.2 on page 5-14. There was a 6000 gallon "day tank" located between the second and third floors. This is in addition to 24,000 gallons of storage located under the loading dock at the ground level.

DamnYankee
03-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Stirfry, come back when you have your BSME.

You retard. Building structures are the purview of civil engineers. :palm:

Minister of Truth
03-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Should we dredge up your NASA comments about 140,000 ft. above sea level?

DamnYankee
03-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Sure. I already admitted that I should have said 45,000. But that didn't negate my argument, was that Tom was wrong when he said a rocket would destroy the jet that carried it.

tinfoil
03-08-2011, 12:32 PM
the bottom line is you guys believe the stories from known liars. You're idiots

Minister of Truth
03-08-2011, 12:44 PM
So, Stirfry, what are the real unemployment and inflation numbers, since I can't trust the known liers in the federal government to give me accurate data?

DamnYankee
03-08-2011, 03:25 PM
the bottom line is you guys believe the stories from known liars. You're idiots

No, the bottom line is that all three building failures were entirely predictable based on the events that occurred. That's why the news media was able to plan for the collapse of Bulding 7.

You, as a relative layman, seem to think that because a building is large, made of conrete and steel, that it will stand up to anything. But the properties of steel change dramatically with temperature. These buildings were designed to resist a certain degree of fire for at least four hours. If the temperature of the 'design fire" is exceeded, or a fire is allowed to burn unchecked, the steel gets hot and weakens. At that point the weight of the structure cause it to collapse.

Now if you have a specific question then by all means ask. But your typical responses so far have done nothing but make you look like the libtards around here: devoid of logic and reason.

cancel2 2022
03-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Why not? Stuff falls fast when gravity is the driving force.

Still doesn't explain how the entire building collapsed so quickly and so neatly.

Neon Kokugen
03-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Still doesn't explain how the entire building collapsed so quickly and so neatly.

Neatly? All you see is a building fall down. Did you see the bricks neatly stacked up after the dust settle or something?

Why are we still arguing over this? This entire argument is over building 7. Do you really think people in the government were like. "Guys....guys, I have a idea, after we take out the twin towers let's destroy building 7 with no casualties. It will me the perfect crime! We just have to figure out how to fool the police, the civilians, the fire department and a few billion people of the world. We will take out building 7 with no purpose!"

Get the fuck over it.

cancel2 2022
03-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Neatly? All you see is a building fall down. Did you see the bricks neatly stacked up after the dust settle or something?

Why are we still arguing over this? This entire argument is over building 7. Do you really think people in the government were like. "Guys....guys, I have a idea, after we take out the twin towers let's destroy building 7 with no casualties. It will me the perfect crime! We just have to figure out how to fool the police, the civilians, the fire department and a few billion people of the world. We will take out building 7 with no purpose!"

Get the fuck over it.

I've already said that I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theory but the NIST final report suggesting that just one column, namely column 69, caused the collapse seems just too simplistic to me.

DamnYankee
03-08-2011, 06:59 PM

Sure it does. When a column buckles it does so very quickly. Perhaps you should read up on the Euler formula.

DamnYankee
03-08-2011, 07:13 PM
I've already said that I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theory but the NIST final report suggesting that just one column, namely column 69, caused the collapse seems just too simplistic to me.

I only skimmed the report but columns are essential elements. Unlike beams they are typically not repetitive. In fact the LRFD design method requires a reduced resistance factor for columns to account for their importance.

cancel2 2022
03-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Sure it does. When a column buckles it does so very quickly. Perhaps you should read up on the Euler formula.

What I am having trouble understanding is not the column buckling, but the fact that just that one column then caused a catastrophic failure throughout the whole structure.

DamnYankee
03-09-2011, 09:31 AM
What I am having trouble understanding is not the column buckling, but the fact that just that one column then caused a catastrophic failure throughout the whole structure. It shouldn't, but that's just my opinion, based on the way that I would have designed the structure. I like redundancy. As architects insist on more column-free space you see less redundancy.

It is possible, by Code, to design it in such a way that a single column could cause it to collapse. That's why, again, the LRFD manual requires a reduced resistance factor for columns relative to beams.

Rune
03-09-2011, 08:16 PM

Actualy it does. Post 38 in this thread explains exactly why it failed.

Beams and collumbs are sized based upon a significant load. The steel's yeild strength greatly diminishes as it is heating, finaly buckling rapidly as the load overcomes the resistence.

tinfoil
03-09-2011, 08:36 PM
So, Stirfry, what are the real unemployment and inflation numbers, since I can't trust the known liers in the federal government to give me accurate data?

Probably somewhere between 16% and 19% according to experts. Do you read the news?

here's some guy who claims to data to back up 25% to 30%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bI_PAiCh0w"

Laugh all you want. If you can't see the reality, it's your problem

tinfoil
03-09-2011, 08:44 PM
No, the bottom line is that all three building failures were entirely predictable based on the events that occurred. That's why the news media was able to plan for the collapse of Bulding 7.

You, as a relative layman, seem to think that because a building is large, made of conrete and steel, that it will stand up to anything. But the properties of steel change dramatically with temperature. These buildings were designed to resist a certain degree of fire for at least four hours. If the temperature of the 'design fire" is exceeded, or a fire is allowed to burn unchecked, the steel gets hot and weakens. At that point the weight of the structure cause it to collapse.

Now if you have a specific question then by all means ask. But your typical responses so far have done nothing but make you look like the libtards around here: devoid of logic and reason.

You're so mutherfucking stupid it hurts. What part of a flase flag operation to justify a middle east invasion don't you get? Read some history, you ignorant simpleton dumbfuck

How many times does the premise of the conspiracy have to be told to you? Are you retarded? The pattern of the war mongers is riddled throughout history. They have been spotted by hundreds of credible people. what does it take for the slugs like you to get it?

Phantasmal
03-09-2011, 09:05 PM
You're so mutherfucking stupid it hurts. What part of a flase flag operation to justify a middle east invasion don't you get? Read some history, you ignorant simpleton dumbfuck

How many times does the premise of the conspiracy have to be told to you? Are you retarded? The pattern of the war mongers is riddled throughout history. They have been spotted by hundreds of credible people. what does it take for the slugs like you to get it?

The good nuns that educated you would be very disappointed in your potty mouth and your attitude, I will ask my Catholic friends to pray for you:loveu:

USFREEDOM911
03-09-2011, 10:49 PM

If you were being honest, you would admit that the reason you NEED to believe that it was an inside job; is because you're actually scared that the US can be hurt in this manner.
You would rather believe and that Bush is to blame, rather then even try to wrap your little cortex around the idea that the way it is is the way it is.

You really should seek some professional help; because at least this way, you would get someone to listen to you. :good4u:

Minister of Truth
03-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Wow, I can't believe he took the bait. :shots:

I have a new conspiracy theory. All conspiracy theories are dreamed up by elite members of the fraternities of the world's leading universities: Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Columbia, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.

USFREEDOM911
03-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Wow, I can't believe he took the bait. :shots:

I have a new conspiracy theory. All conspiracy theories are dreamed up by elite members of the fraternities of the world's leading universities: Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Columbia, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.

You are aware that there is a segment that truly believes that the moon landing was faked also!! :palm:

Minister of Truth
03-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Yeah, I referenced it earlier, since most conspiracy theorists I've ever known don't subscribe to it, and are aware they are being made fun of when you bring it up. :clink:

USFREEDOM911
03-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I referenced it earlier, since most conspiracy theorists I've ever known don't subscribe to it, and are aware they are being made fun of when you bring it up. :clink:

:good4u:

DamnYankee
03-10-2011, 07:48 AM

Wow you're acting like a liberal here, totally dismissing logic and reason.

Rationalist
04-22-2011, 02:30 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/kMldEU3Rmt7vo0kXLjpVKVeJ-aytPZY-YQXUnEYOK-7Ki1FflSB6rx-s7KqW8jRiY8BzwMRHcxuvq1ECIvNci6JFDTXr0yl9/TooAccurateforSandPeople.jpg