PDA

View Full Version : Hello, My Name is Dixie...

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-24-2006, 05:44 AM
I am new here. Just thought I would stop by and introduce myself, to those of you who might not know me. I used to post on another board, before the Administrator went insane and imagined he was Hitler. Yeah, I know that is a bit extreme and inflammatory, and my apologies to Hitler's family for any defamatory remarks, I tend to say outrageous things sometimes.

I hope that we can all become good friends and enjoy many light-hearted discussions in the days to come... well, not really, but it sounds good to say it. The truth is, I really don't give a shit if anyone likes me here, I have plenty of friends in real life, and this internets thing is just for entertainment. Nothing is more entertaining than pushing some pinheads buttons, so just keep that in mind if you find yourself with steam coming from your ears over something I've said to you. Remember, it's not personal.

I have read the rules, I will obey the rules. If you treat me with respect, you will receive the same respect from me, if you treat me like dog shit, I will treat you like runny and stinky dog shit. That's my rule.

Things look good Damo, I like the new "features" you have here, and I certainly hope your mental stability is stronger than the last board Admin. As long as you don't start seeing dollar signs and thinking of your posters as "property" you own, I think you'll do okay. You are a fairly decent guy for someone geeky enough to make a message board, and I have every hope that you will be able to maintain a great forum here.

maineman
07-24-2006, 05:54 AM
I can hardly wait to be treated with respect by DIxie...that will be a change.

Care4all
07-24-2006, 06:14 AM
I can hardly wait to be treated with respect by DIxie...that will be a change.

Oh no......here we go again....!!!!!!!! :clink:

hahahaha!

good morning to ya both!

care

maineman
07-24-2006, 06:17 AM
this guy does not get a freeride anywhere, as far as I'm concerned.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-24-2006, 06:24 AM
Good morning Care! Please let asshole know he is on my ignore list so that I don't have to read his sick perverted depictions of sexual degradation about my kid. I hate for him to be wasting his time thinking I am actually interested in reading what he posts.

maineman
07-24-2006, 06:51 AM
how does he know I posted anything if I am on his ignore list? LOL

and I don't know what he is talking about vis a vis his daughter... I don't think he can point to any terrible things I said about her on this or any other site....

Damocles
07-24-2006, 06:53 AM
how does he know I posted anything if I am on his ignore list? LOL

and I don't know what he is talking about vis a vis his daughter... I don't think he can point to any terrible things I said about her on this or any other site....

Anything we put into a quote box can be seen by another poster... They can also choose to see an "ignored" message... At least I think they can. I have never "ignored" anybody...

MasterChief
07-24-2006, 07:02 AM
Mainechildrapist

Obviously, care's statement above tipped him off that the guy who likes to talk about how he would like to rape underage girls was in the room, and I guess he just figured it was you. You dumb idiot fuck!

Thats a great idea actually, MaineRapist is now on my ignored list as well.

:321: :321: :321: :321:

maineman
07-24-2006, 07:27 AM
are you a masterchief boatswain's mate or a masterchief ET?