PDA

View Full Version : Rappers' Balls

OrnotBitwise
02-10-2007, 10:45 PM
The government is quietly castrating all Rappers and Hip Hop artists. That's why they're all protecting their genitals with their hands on stage all the time.

uscitizen
02-11-2007, 08:47 AM
Why are they doing it quietly ? I think it might have a real grassroots backing ?

Damocles
02-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Is that why they are able to still make albums after they "die"?

OrnotBitwise
02-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Is that why they are able to still make albums after they "die"?
Maybe. I always figured that was due to fact there's really only 5 guys and one woman writing and performing all hip hop. Milli Vanilli was the harbinger of the entire idiom, in a way. See, the record companies figured out that there's big money in this, so they churn the stuff out of a loft off of Pico in Culver City. Then the various "artists" just lip synch it. And keep their 'nads covered.

klaatu
02-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Maybe. I always figured that was due to fact there's really only 5 guys and one woman writing and performing all hip hop. Milli Vanilli was the harbinger of the entire idiom, in a way. See, the record companies figured out that there's big money in this, so they churn the stuff out of a loft off of Pico in Culver City. Then the various "artists" just lip synch it. And keep their 'nads covered.

Good point ... I always figured that every hip hip recording was the same one over and over again .. a little tweak here.. a little 'ho bag there.. and every once in awhile a little dash of something borrowed from another genre. ;)

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-16-2007, 05:57 PM
The government is quietly castrating all Rappers and Hip Hop artists. That's why they're all protecting their genitals with their hands on stage all the time.

Got a link?

uscitizen
02-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Got a link?

sure:
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=3099