PDA

View Full Version : end the trolls has failed

Cancel 2018. 3
02-03-2011, 07:28 PM
we see that with cancel9 (an obvious troll after damo said this wouldn't happen)....and damo uses this as a true canceled member

trying to end trolls has caused suspicion. and the board owner and the mods can't figure out who are the trolls. they were wrong about old retired fella, mojo...etc...

given most of us like the board for its fairly lax moderation, should we continue trying to rid the board of trolls?

is this worth our time? the one troll legion comes back no matter what. he has an IP hide program. i have been accurate in my troll calls so far, and that now pisses people off. some like the trolls, because they are a fresh perspective. if the board owner doesn't care who signs up, i don't see why i should care.

so the question is....when does it matter and why?

Beefy
02-03-2011, 09:36 PM
we see that with cancel9 (an obvious troll after damo said this wouldn't happen)....and damo uses this as a true canceled member

trying to end trolls has caused suspicion. and the board owner and the mods can't figure out who are the trolls. they were wrong about old retired fella, mojo...etc...

given most of us like the board for its fairly lax moderation, should we continue trying to rid the board of trolls?

is this worth our time? the one troll legion comes back no matter what. he has an IP hide program. i have been accurate in my troll calls so far, and that now pisses people off. some like the trolls, because they are a fresh perspective. if the board owner doesn't care who signs up, i don't see why i should care.

You haven't been entirely accurate.

Dune.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-03-2011, 09:52 PM
You haven't been entirely accurate.

Dune.

like i said...for now, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

but only one poster has ever put usernames in parentheticals - legion - .....do you know of another? there are other tells, but maybe its just you or some other member copying legion. the point of this thread is that its pointless to call out trolls, when you you guys allow cancel9, after declaring a crackdown, its pointless.

you outed my troll (richard noggin) a couple of weeks ago because you said it was enough with the trolls. yet nothing on Cancel9? and my troll was to prove a point.

ZappasGuitar
02-04-2011, 02:08 PM
like i said...for now, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

but only one poster has ever put usernames in parentheticals - legion - .....do you know of another? there are other tells, but maybe its just you or some other member copying legion. the point of this thread is that its pointless to call out trolls, when you you guys allow cancel9, after declaring a crackdown, its pointless.

you outed my troll (richard noggin) a couple of weeks ago because you said it was enough with the trolls. yet nothing on Cancel9? and my troll was to prove a point.

So you created a troll after whining about other trolls for months.

Truly, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Minister of Truth
02-04-2011, 02:13 PM
I have always found the trolls to be a humorous part of the political forums. Sadly, JPP has never been host to any creative troll accounts, and Legion has been a miserable failure. That said, he is occasionally very funny, such as some of the threads that Cancel9 has made lately, out of anger for being assaulted by Damo.

FuzzyBunny
02-04-2011, 02:36 PM
I came from a Board (Thomhartmann) originally where they had a Long time poster become a "Mighty Troll Hunter" and he hunted High and Low and rooted out anyone that even whiffed of troll poop. In the end, it consumed him and he became the troll.

Moral of the Story.. Don't become what you hate.

While annoying, people who post 20 posts in 10 minutes are clearly not putting in a basic thought need to engage in political discussion and should be dismissed and on the other hand, responding to a post or engaging a fellow poster is a personal choice and if your argument (blog-fu) can not hold up to the troll post (drunken-Monkey) then prehaps we need to reflect inward.

Wisdom from my travels

USFREEDOM911
02-04-2011, 03:54 PM
I came from a Board (Thomhartmann) originally where they had a Long time poster become a "Mighty Troll Hunter" and he hunted High and Low and rooted out anyone that even whiffed of troll poop. In the end, it consumed him and he became the troll.

Moral of the Story.. Don't become what you hate.

While annoying, people who post 20 posts in 10 minutes are clearly not putting in a basic thought need to engage in political discussion and should be dismissed and on the other hand, responding to a post or engaging a fellow poster is a personal choice and if your argument (blog-fu) can not hold up to the troll post (drunken-Monkey) then prehaps we need to reflect inward.

Wisdom from my travels

You should travel more.

FuzzyBunny
02-04-2011, 04:12 PM
You should travel more.

I intend to.

Minister of Truth
02-04-2011, 04:19 PM
DEATH TO LEGION TROLL!!

Damocles
02-04-2011, 04:43 PM
When did I say that would "never happen"? WTF are you talking about?

Canceled1
02-04-2011, 04:51 PM
When did I say that would "never happen"? WTF are you talking about?

Uhhh... where did he write that you said "never happen"?

Rune
02-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Yurt; if it weren't for the trolls you would have nothing to talk about.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Yurt; if it weren't for the trolls you would have nothing to talk about.

really, thats the best you could come up with? 1% of my posts deal with trolls like you and thats the best you could do?

LOL

Rune
02-04-2011, 07:37 PM
really, thats the best you could come up with? 1% of my posts deal with trolls like you and thats the best you could do?

LOL

Good enough for you. Troll.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Good enough for you. Troll.

no, 1% does not equal 100%....sorry, but you fail at math

legiontroll

:)

Minister of Truth
02-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Yeah, Dune is starting to appear legion trollish...

Canceled1
02-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah, Dune is starting to appear legion trollish...

Yep. He's stalking Yurt. Very Legionistic...

BRUTALITOPS
02-06-2011, 02:41 AM

damo said what wouldn't happen? If you are talking about trolls not showing up, no such thing was ever said to my knowledge, again, we allow trolls. we always have.

trying to end trolls has caused suspicion.

Haven't tried to end trolls.

and the board owner and the mods can't figure out who are the trolls.

Yes we can. But we don't always bother to look up who everyone is.

they were wrong about old retired fella, mojo...etc...

wrong would imply we made a prior claim. The very minute I checked out mojo I saw who he was. old retired fella I didn't pay attention to until you pointed him out...

again, we haven't tried to rid the board of trolls.

is this worth our time?

nope.

if the board owner doesn't care who signs up, i don't see why i should care.

you shouldn't, unless you like busting trolls and the hunt. That can be fun sometimes.

It doesn't matter, never has. Glad you are finally starting to see the light yurt. lol.

BRUTALITOPS
02-06-2011, 02:44 AM

after damo said this wouldn't happen

man everyone is on crack today.

PostmodernProphet
02-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Haven't tried to end trolls.

that much, at least, is obvious....

Cancel 2018. 3
02-06-2011, 07:10 AM
it was beefy who said the troll thing had gotten out of hand, for some reason i remember damo saying something too, apparently i'm mistaken....

LOL I'm looking at your IP and all the trolls associated with it right now. Why don't you do us a favor and go troll up another board Mojo. Fuck the fuck off.

damo did say mojo wasn't a troll

Rune
02-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Yep. He's stalking Yurt. Very Legionistic...

Maybe I am Legion, but Yurt is the one saying all the stupid shit that I respond to. Does that make me a stalker or Yurt a target that deserves attention? Bravo is way too far out there to bother with, Damn Yankee is a good sport, but plays games, but Yurt just blurts out stupidity that begs a response.

What is really funny to me, is that all you who acuse me of being LEGION can't see how much cleverer Legion is than I am. I am not calling myself stupid, but I don't have half the wit of Legion, from what I have seen.

Canceled1
02-06-2011, 10:01 AM

man everyone is on crack today.

Again... Where is the "never" in that statement, crackhaid?

Canceled1
02-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Maybe I am Legion, but Yurt is the one saying all the stupid shit that I respond to. Does that make me a stalker or Yurt a target that deserves attention? Bravo is way too far out there to bother with, Damn Yankee is a good sport, but plays games, but Yurt just blurts out stupidity that begs a response.

What is really funny to me, is that all you who acuse me of being LEGION can't see how much cleverer Legion is than I am. I am not calling myself stupid, but I don't have half the wit of Legion, from what I have seen.

Consider quitting the stalking and the comments will quit.

Simple really.

Hermes Thoth
02-06-2011, 10:10 AM

Let the trolls have their day. They hurt nobody. Its just messageboard. Acting like an idiot is an online right that should never be extinguished.

Damocles
02-06-2011, 10:24 AM
In his first post on this thread where he put words in my mouth that I said it "wouldn't happen"...

total rubbish.

Canceled1
02-06-2011, 10:37 AM
In his first post on this thread where he put words in my mouth that I said it "wouldn't happen"...

total rubbish.

I still don't see the "never".

Rune
02-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Consider quitting the stalking and the comments will quit.

Simple really.

O.K. I will stop responding to Yurt. Will that make you happy?

Damocles
02-06-2011, 11:09 AM
I still don't see the "never".
wouldn't implies "never"

Canceled.LTroll.1
02-06-2011, 11:48 AM
wouldn't implies "never"

Aha! You used parentheses...therefore....YOU are legion!

Cancel 2018. 3
02-06-2011, 12:07 PM

total rubbish.

i already said it was beefy, i remembered it as you and it apparently wasn't...beefy started outing trolls, said it was out of control, i assumed it was a group mod decision and maybe that is why i lumped you in there

is everything cool now?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-06-2011, 12:15 PM
i don't think dune is stalking me

PostmodernProphet
02-06-2011, 01:08 PM
why not just make Legion a moderator and get on with it.....

BRUTALITOPS
02-06-2011, 02:34 PM
it was beefy who said the troll thing had gotten out of hand, for some reason i remember damo saying something too, apparently i'm mistaken....

damo did say mojo wasn't a troll

well clearly grind > damo and beefy

Canceled1
02-06-2011, 05:07 PM
wouldn't implies "never"

Okay...:palm:

hotdog
02-07-2011, 03:31 PM
why not just make Legion a moderator and get on with it.....

How do you know that one of the moderators isn't Legion?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-07-2011, 04:01 PM

how do we know you're really a hotdog and not a tofu dog?

Cancel9
02-07-2011, 05:24 PM
how do we know you're really a hotdog and not a tofu dog?

Because you've tasted his weiner, and it was meaty.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Because you've tasted his weiner, and it was meaty.

as i asked the question and you gave the answer....how do you know his weiner is "meaty"?

did you gag?

Cancel9
02-07-2011, 05:33 PM
as i asked the question and you gave the answer....how do you know his weiner is "meaty"?

did you gag?

I read your FaceBook page, where you declared your love for Hotdog.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-07-2011, 05:48 PM
I read your FaceBook page, where you declared your love for Hotdog.

oh, so you have to lie about how you know hotdog's weiner is "meaty"

are you that ashamed of being the person to out the fact his weiner is "meaty"?

Cancel9
02-07-2011, 05:53 PM
oh, so you have to lie about how you know hotdog's weiner is "meaty"

are you that ashamed of being the person to out the fact his weiner is "meaty"?

You forgot what you posted on your own FaceBook page today?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-07-2011, 06:02 PM
You forgot what you posted on your own FaceBook page today?

link it sausage backdoor boy

we know you're a proven liar and you will likely give a false link

and whats actually funny, is that by you claiming to know my facebook page, proves once and for all you're a stalker legion....

LOL

PostmodernProphet
02-07-2011, 09:42 PM

don't you mean, how do I know you are Cancel9 and Mojo?....

Cancel 2018. 3
02-07-2011, 09:48 PM
don't you mean, how do I know you are Cancel9 and Mojo?....

hotdog = threedee

BRUTALITOPS
02-07-2011, 10:34 PM
O_o

hotdog
02-07-2011, 10:47 PM
hotdog = threedee

I am not threedee you moron. Also I'm superior to threedee. Even my avator is better. He found the most girlish looking picture of link imaginable. I could out debate him any time any where. I could easily out debate you to. Your even worst of then Threedee and thats pretty bad.

Minister of Truth
02-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Will people stop calling my Link avatar girly?

Cancel9
02-08-2011, 03:45 AM
I am not threedee you moron. Also I'm superior to threedee. Even my avator is better. He found the most girlish looking picture of link imaginable. I could out debate him any time any where. I could easily out debate you to. Your even worst of then Threedee and thats pretty bad.

Only an idiot prole spends all day trying to figure out who posters are, I heard.

Yurtsie just proved it. Again.

PostmodernProphet
02-08-2011, 07:42 AM
hotdog = threedee

???.....threedee was Mojo?.....

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 12:36 PM

*shrug* beefy said you are

hotdog
02-08-2011, 03:27 PM
*shrug* beefy said you are

Beefy is wrong and your an ediot.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Beefy is wrong and your an ediot.

thats not what your mom said

hotdog
02-08-2011, 03:30 PM

Your the one that sounds like Threedee. We all know he makes lots of your mom statements.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Your the one that sounds like Threedee. We all know he makes lots of your mom statements.

Canceled1
02-08-2011, 04:04 PM

You're...!

hotdog
02-08-2011, 04:05 PM
You're...!

What does that even mean.

Canceled1
02-08-2011, 04:10 PM
What does that even mean.

It means when you are telling someone something like

"You are a pain in the ass."

"You're" is the proper contraction to use, not "your" as you keep repeatedly using.

hotdog
02-08-2011, 04:11 PM

"You're" is the proper contraction to use, not "your" as you keep repeatedly using.

Thank you.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 04:28 PM

your kidding...right?

hotdog
02-08-2011, 04:30 PM
your kidding...right?

How can you think anything about me if you don't even believe I exist.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 04:34 PM
How can you think anything about me if you don't even believe I exist.

do i exist? who are we really? a construct? a figment? id?

hotdog
02-08-2011, 04:35 PM
do i exist? who are we really? a construct? a figment? id?

You keep accusing me of being Threedee. Can you accept that I am not Threedee?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 04:54 PM
You keep accusing me of being Threedee. Can you accept that I am not Threedee?

i only said that because a mod said you are threedee. and i haven't said it in a while, its not like every time i respond to you i call you threedee mr. thin skin....mod's see your IP, so i thought it was a joke. i never said anything about you until beefy did. but since it bothers you this much....so much that we can't even carry on a funny conversation about existence....then i won't

sheeesh

hotdog
02-08-2011, 04:56 PM
i only said that because a mod said you are threedee. and i haven't said it in a while, its not like every time i respond to you i call you threedee mr. thin skin....mod's see your IP, so i thought it was a joke. i never said anything about you until beefy did. but since it bothers you this much....so much that we can't even carry on a funny conversation about existence....then i won't

sheeesh

I accept your apology and now we can debate about anything.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 05:06 PM
I accept your apology and now we can debate about anything.

it wasn't an apology. i simply pointed out how thin skinned you are and why i called you threedee and how i don't always call you threedee.

i thought the packers defense was awesome. almost like a force you couldn't get past. no matter how many runs, passes, they were always there.

Cancel9
02-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Debate the awesomeness that is Hotdog, Yurt.

I challenge you.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Debate the awesomeness that is Hotdog, Yurt.

I challenge you.

hotdog is awesome because he is not you.

i win!

Cancel9
02-08-2011, 05:38 PM
How's that Hotdog weiner?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 05:49 PM
what an embarrassment, you cried and begged damo to delete your mojo account and left this site for good.....yet....you're back, a mere few days later...

lol....what a whiny little troll

life, get one

Cancel9
02-08-2011, 05:53 PM
As usual, you babble meaningless drivel which includes the word troll.

Yurtsie-one-note.

How's that Hotdog weiner?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 06:00 PM
still have not figured out how to get a life....bummer for you

hotdog
02-08-2011, 06:01 PM
still have not figured out how to get a life....bummer for you

You only need to spin the dial and land on the proper space.

Cancel9
02-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Yurt has failed. Again.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 06:37 PM
legion troll keeps coming back....again.

Cancel9
02-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Can Yurt make it through 1 day without posting about trolls?

Doubtful.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 07:03 PM
can legion troll make it through one minute without obsessing about his mom's pinto and without being a troll?

doubtful.

hotdog
02-08-2011, 07:37 PM
can legion troll make it through one minute without obsessing about his mom's pinto and without being a troll?

doubtful.

Can the world just hold everything for one minute.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 07:57 PM

does the world exist?

hotdog
02-08-2011, 08:01 PM
does the world exist?

If you think Yurt, they will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 08:02 PM
If you think Yurt, they will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you third dimensional costner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hotdog
02-08-2011, 08:05 PM
thank you third dimensional costner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all you know we are currently in the matrix or maybe like Link you came across an island that was actually a dream. Perhaps you have lived 5 life times while eveyone else has been reincarnated 8 times.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-08-2011, 08:37 PM
For all you know we are currently in the matrix or maybe like Link you came across an island that was actually a dream. Perhaps you have lived 5 life times while eveyone else has been reincarnated 8 times.

thank you neo

hotdog
02-08-2011, 09:22 PM
thank you neo

Your welcome white rabbit.

Cancel9
02-09-2011, 04:11 AM
Yurt is a troll.

/MSG/
02-09-2011, 07:31 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lduso9lwMr1qet6jho1_400.jpg

hotdog
02-09-2011, 09:36 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lduso9lwMr1qet6jho1_400.jpg

Don't make fun of the british.

PostmodernProphet
02-09-2011, 11:05 AM
I thought Cancel9 has "Banned" under his name yesterday.....did I break out the champagne too early?......

Canceled1
02-09-2011, 01:51 PM
I thought Cancel9 has "Banned" under his name yesterday.....did I break out the champagne too early?......

Yes. It was a fair-burn for many.

hotdog
02-09-2011, 02:54 PM

Cancel9 is cooler and more intelligent then you are.

PostmodernProphet
02-09-2011, 02:57 PM

mojo, why did you leave voluntarily only to come back under a different name?....

hotdog
02-09-2011, 03:05 PM
mojo, why did you leave voluntarily only to come back under a different name?....

I am not Mojo.

Canceled1
02-09-2011, 07:05 PM

Then you are? Then you are what? :palm:

FTR? PMP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancel9
02-10-2011, 04:13 AM
Yurt looks peeved in this picture:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4XK1k8Nsj6k/THRXrtvX_VI/AAAAAAAAAFI/UeFaroXZKbE/s1600/spandex.jpg

Cancel 2018. 3
02-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Yurt looks peeved in this picture:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4XK1k8Nsj6k/THRXrtvX_VI/AAAAAAAAAFI/UeFaroXZKbE/s1600/spandex.jpg

wow...you can't stop thinking about me, even in the middle of the night. get over your mancrush, i don't play that way. go find a homosexual dating board.

thanks

Cancel9
02-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Poor Yurtsie.

No wonder you spend all day and night on message boards.

No wonder you have no life.

People are so hateful to you, aren't they Yurtsie?

All because you look like this?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-10-2011, 04:45 PM
you're the one posting all night and day....i'm not the one posting at 2 AM and thinking about another poster on this board...you couldn't sleep because you can't stop thinking about me, its actually disturbing that you think about me all day and night...and then have to post about it

go to a gay web site and peddle your love over there

Cancel9
02-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Yurtsie, you post here and on a lot of other boards all day, every day.

You also update your FaceBook page daily.

No life outside the internet?

No wonder, when you look like this:

Cancel 2018. 3
02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
not true, you're the one who posts here all day and night, i'm not on here at 2 AM declaring my love for another poster....i'm not the one claiming to stalk another poster's facebook page EVERYDAY...you're obsessed

and you have never been to my facebook page, you're just sick liar...why would you want to stalk me in real life? obsessed freak.

Cancel9
02-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Yurtsie, your lies are so easy to disprove.

A simple Google search reveals the truth about your constant online life of posting on multiple boards.

You have no time for a real life, do you?

Of course, since you look like this

no wonder you prefer cyberlife.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-10-2011, 05:02 PM
so not only do you claim to stalk my facebook page, which is a bald face lie, you now claim to stalk what i do on the internet. why are you so obsessed with what i do? why do you feel it necessary to lie about what i do online?

i think its because you live your entire life online. you don't have a real life, your life consists of creating numerous trolls on numerous boards and stalking others online activity and their facebook page because you want to be me because your life is so pathetic. its clear you don't have job because you spend all your time on messageboards and stalking people.

life, get one you fucking loser. :)

Cancel9
02-10-2011, 05:10 PM
You just described youself, Yurtsie.

Google Yurt troll and wake up to the reality of your empty existence.

I feel sorry for you.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-10-2011, 05:26 PM
really....funny...i never claimed to stalk your facebook page and i never claimed to stalk your online activity...but you seem to know what i do online and that i update my facebook page everyday, thus, you stalk me every fucking day....sick freak

you're obsessed with me because you're a loser and you wish you could be me....its quite pathetic legion, seriously, get a fucking life and stop stalking people, the internet isn't all there is to life, turn off your computer, its making you mentally unstable.

Cancel9
02-10-2011, 05:59 PM
LOL, Googling and looking at Facebook = stalking, only to the Yurtard!

You spend all day every day online, Yurtard, and have for years.

Here's a post of yours from 2006 whining about trolls:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?101570-IGNORE-the-recent-troll-postings

There are hundreds.

But you already know that.

You have no life.

Is it because you look like this?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-10-2011, 06:23 PM
good lord, now your stalking my posts from FOUR years ago...on another board that i haven't posted on in years....lmao

the obsession and stalking is strong with you. i know you've tried to ascertain my identity offline, you're that obsessed. lucky me, you have no clue who i am, you would be at door step everyday begging me for a date.

your obsession and stalking is disturbing, you're on ignore you sick fuck.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-10-2011, 06:24 PM
how anyone can doubt this stalker is legiontroll is beyond me

Cancel9
02-10-2011, 06:30 PM
A lot of things are beyond you, Yurtard.

Googling = stalking?

LOLZ!

Cancel 2018. 3
02-10-2011, 06:42 PM
This message is hidden because Cancel9 is on your ignore list.

Cancel9
02-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Can't deny the truth any longer, can you Yurtsie?

Google yurt troll...About 3,170 results!

LMAO!

Rune
02-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Can't deny the truth any longer, can you Yurtsie?

Google yurt troll...About 3,170 results!

LMAO!

You better upgrade your google, I got 857,000 results.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-11-2011, 01:29 PM
You better upgrade your google, I got 857,000 results.

you do realize those results are not about me, except a few, but not the rest, i could google dune + gay and probably score millions...

:palm:

Cancel9
02-11-2011, 05:29 PM
This message is hidden because Cancel9 is on your ignore list.

Another Yurtarded lie. He keeps responding to my posts, albeit stupidly.

Poor Yurtsie.

All that Spandex and no place to go.

Rune
02-15-2011, 06:37 PM
you do realize those results are not about me, except a few, but not the rest, i could google dune + gay and probably score millions...

:palm:

dune = gay - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q=dune+%3D+gay&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACAW_enUS378US378)

Cancel 2018. 3
02-15-2011, 06:39 PM
dune = gay - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q=dune+%3D+gay&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACAW_enUS378US378)

and like i said

About 1,190,000 results (0.17 seconds)

LOL...nice self pwn :pke: