PDA

View Full Version : New users, please read

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 02:21 PM
If you elect to join this board, you may be accused of posing as someone else, harassed, and vilified.

It's not worth it.

/MSG/
01-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Some clarification is needed. This post is in response to Mojo being declared a troll. It has been confirmed by our moderators. If new potential users are interested there are two trolling FAQs available that detail the exchanges.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 02:25 PM
LOL...this thread is false (saw before logging in)....

if you are legion, you will be called out

there are plenty of other new users who are not trolls, and we welcome you. legion is just annoying psychopath.

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Some clarification is needed. This post is in response to Mojo being declared a troll. It has been confirmed by our moderators. If new potential users are interested there are two trolling FAQs available that detail the exchanges.

It has been "claimed", but not proven, because it can't be.

The definition of "troll" on this forum is apparently defined according to the whims of a few individuals.

Don't waste your time here if you value open, fairly moderated discourse.

/MSG/
01-16-2011, 02:33 PM
I'd also like to make a point to any potential new users. There is no penalty for being a troll. Mojo is not being banned or censored.

/MSG/
01-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Don't waste your time here if you value open, fairly moderated discourse.
This is true. We are a forum that exemplifies free speech. Beyond the rules about posting private information, or making posts about sex with minors, there is no moderation.

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 02:36 PM
I'd also like to make a point to any potential new users. There is no penalty for being a troll. Mojo is not being banned or censored.

Just harassed and falsely accused.

What about the Forum rules?

If I have multiple accounts or pose as someone else, which is what I was accused of, there are prescribed penalties.

The fact that you cannot apply them tells me you know you are a liar.

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 02:38 PM
This is true. We are a forum that exemplifies free speech. Beyond the rules about posting private information, or making posts about sex with minors, there is no moderation.

As long as you don't trigger the gang assault of "OldFezziwig" and a few others, who will take it upon them selves to highjack your threads and post lies about you.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Just harassed and falsely accused.

What about the Forum rules?

If I have multiple accounts or pose as someone else, which is what I was accused of, there are prescribed penalties.

The fact that you cannot apply them tells me you know you are a liar.

why did you try and pass yourself off as me on multiple other forums?

why do you believe that continually lying helps your case? you been outed as legion/bass etc....give it up troll

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 03:17 PM
lest any new person be fooled by the lying legion, it has been made clear mojo is legion troll and numerous other trolls, such as bass:

He's you. You share an IP. Stop playing ignorant. We can see your IPs and you share it with a bunch of other names.

Retard.

"Duh, uh, gee whiz, who, or what is a Charlie Bass? Duh, Hmmmm?"

Fucking idiot. That schtick doesn't fly.

damo said mojo is not legion troll....

but i knew right away he is, the style is the same and he has a personal grudge against me....billy knows it, cawacko knows it and now our fearless leader beefy has declared it is true

and now legion/mojo/bass has tried to pass himself off as someone else...good lord, first me, now bass....get a fucking life loser

Yup. Verified. He kept the Mojo ip clean for about 2 months, but then his Bass troll used the same IP, then Yellow Peril, then Joe Wilson, Mahmoud Ahmadinijad..... and on and on.

Yep.

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 03:22 PM
I have no idea where people got these ideas, unless they made them up.

If you have proof, produce it.

If you don't (and you do not), you can't, so you won't.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 03:33 PM
I have no idea where people got these ideas, unless they made them up.

If you don't (and you do not), you can't, so you won't.

Knock it off Mojo. Fucking idiot. Computers can't lie.

He's you. You share an IP. Stop playing ignorant. We can see your IPs and you share it with a bunch of other names.

Fucking idiot. That schtick doesn't fly.

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 03:34 PM

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 03:39 PM

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 03:42 PM

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 03:48 PM
lmao....when i ask you tough questions or debate you on political issues, you run away and never address my posts

yet, here you are addressing my posts about you being a troll

pussy

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Posting unsubstantiated claims does not constitute evidence, does it?

You won't post the proof because there is none.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 03:57 PM
and you won't address my posts on political issues because you're a pussy

proof has been posted, a moderator who can see your IP has called you out

further, your personal beef with me after only two posts, is further evidence you're legion troll...you're just embarrassed because you got caught trying to pass yourself as me on numerous other political boards

psychotic troll

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 03:57 PM
If you have evidence, post it.

You don't so you cannot.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 04:02 PM
posted it multiple times loser

why did you try and pass yourself off as me?

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 04:04 PM
I have not done anything like what you describe, and I challenge you to prove that I did.

But you can't.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 04:10 PM
i talked with the moderators of those boards legion....had you continued posting as me, you would have been banned, but you never made another post after i went on those boards and showed what a lying psychotic tool you are....

you're going back on my ignore list, i don't like to put people on ignore, but not seeing your posts makes this board so much better

Charlie Bass
01-16-2011, 04:10 PM
If you elect to join this board, you may be accused of posing as someone else, harassed, and vilified.

It's not worth it.

The Bass is thinking the same thing since the retards keep calling the Bass Legion and repeatedly asking the Bass to confirm his identity in another forum, if the mods feel that the Bass is legion they can delete this account ASAP, sick and tired of this foolishness.

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Don't know you, but I have been communicating with "Damocles" and reached the same conclusion.

There are some weird folks here.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 04:14 PM
The Bass is thinking the same thing since the retards keep calling the Bass Legion and repeatedly asking the Bass to confirm his identity in another forum, if the mods feel that the Bass is legion they can delete this account ASAP, sick and tired of this foolishness.

i just had it confirmed at that board that you do in fact share an IP with legion/mojo et al.....

how is that possible?

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Don't know you, but I have been communicating with "Damocles" and reached the same conclusion.

There are some weird folks here.

liar...you would called out by a moderator here

Charlie Bass
01-16-2011, 04:16 PM
i just had it confirmed at that board that you do in fact share an IP with legion/mojo et al.....

how is that possible?

Thats BS, the Bass is not legion, before coming here the bass was at USMB and before that at mootstornfront, egyptsearch and egyptsearch reloaded, your mods here are retards obsessed with a troll, this isn't worth talking about.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Thats BS, the Bass is not legion, before coming here the bass was at USMB and before that at mootstornfront, egyptsearch and egyptsearch reloaded, your mods here are retards obsessed with a troll, this isn't worth talking about.

it is not BS....it is confirmed

you're not well liked there dumbass

Cancel8
01-16-2011, 04:21 PM
"Damocles" is going to delete my account, at my request.

Happy now?

I feel sorry for any one stupid enough to join this board in the future.

Charlie Bass
01-16-2011, 04:27 PM
it is not BS....it is confirmed

you're not well liked there dumbass

It is not confirmed, the Bass could give a damn less about this board the posters here, you produce the proof or shut up, end of story

This must also be "legion" at these two boards right:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003940

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi

And also here too right?

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/profile/86972/

Yeah this "legion" person is a black man like the Bass too right?

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2011, 04:28 PM

Happy now?

lmao....you make this declaration, yet continue posting on the board...why would someone who is goint to have their account deleted, continue posting? oh yeah, because you're legion psychotic troll.....

if anyone needs proof mojo is a troll, just chalk this post up as further evidence that he is a lying psychotic individual

PostmodernProphet
01-16-2011, 04:41 PM

yes, oddly this is true....it is acceptable on this board to make a dozen different personas and post under all of them....that is why new members are required to go through a vetting process of at least a month before we decide if it is worthwhile to bother responding to their posts....

/MSG/
01-16-2011, 05:23 PM

Happy now?

http://www.titaniumteddybear.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/leo-and-not-a-single-fuck-was-given.jpg

USFREEDOM911
01-16-2011, 06:26 PM
i talked with the moderators of those boards legion....had you continued posting as me, you would have been banned, but you never made another post after i went on those boards and showed what a lying psychotic tool you are....

you're going back on my ignore list, i don't like to put people on ignore, but not seeing your posts makes this board so much better

It does bring a moral balance, doesn't it.

BRUTALITOPS
01-16-2011, 11:58 PM

you can troll all you desire legion, i don't mind. But don't expect not to get called out from time to time O_o

Charlie Bass
01-17-2011, 01:57 AM
you can troll all you desire legion, i don't mind. But don't expect not to get called out from time to time O_o

Listen you stupid monkey, The Bass is not legion, now go find some bananas to eat.

USFREEDOM911
01-17-2011, 02:23 AM
Listen you stupid monkey, The Bass is not legion, now go find some bananas to eat.

:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

Charlie Bass
01-17-2011, 02:25 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

Another retard chimping out with dumb monkey speak.

USFREEDOM911
01-17-2011, 02:44 AM
Another retard chimping out with dumb monkey speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9d2o5J5r80

Charlie Bass
01-17-2011, 03:00 AM
Only a bunch of shameless monkey would think that the Bass and legion are the same and the admin is a knuckledragging liar.

Beefy
01-17-2011, 07:15 AM
Only a bunch of shameless monkey would think that the Bass and legion are the same and the admin is a knuckledragging liar.

LOL I'm looking at your IP and all the trolls associated with it right now. Why don't you do us a favor and go troll up another board Mojo. Fuck the fuck off.

cancel2 2022
01-17-2011, 07:43 AM
LOL I'm looking at your IP and all the trolls associated with it right now. Why don't you do us a favor and go troll up another board Mojo. Fuck the fuck off.

Maybe he is trying to turn over a new leaf? If he is as clever as you say and always used proxies previously, why would he reveal himself now?

Damocles
01-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Bass is welcome, IMO. I enjoy his third person posting style it makes me laugh.

Charlie Bass
01-17-2011, 08:43 AM

If your purpose is to use trickery to make a known troll like legion out himself, you're barking up the wrong tree you stupid monkey, because the Bass is not legion, since when did legion become a black guy from Mississippi?

BRUTALITOPS
01-17-2011, 11:41 AM
bass again you are welcome here. it's nice to now talk to the real person behind the stable of trolls

cancel2 2022
01-17-2011, 02:35 PM
bass again you are welcome here. it's nice to now talk to the real person behind the stable of trolls

So is he the troll that came in from the cold?

Charlie Bass
01-17-2011, 03:23 PM
You dumb stupid monkey trolls need to quit sending me PMs and chimping out calling me legion. Yurt is a trolling silverback gorilla on drugs.

USFREEDOM911
01-17-2011, 03:26 PM
You dumb stupid monkey trolls need to quit sending me PMs and chimping out calling me legion. Yurt is a trolling silverback gorilla on drugs.

What are you trying to say, Legion? :confused:

Charlie Bass
01-17-2011, 03:45 PM
What are you trying to say, Legion? :confused:

Monkey, I am not legion, your retarded mods are on crack.

USFREEDOM911
01-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Monkey, I am not legion, your retarded mods are on crack.

That's not very nice, Legion. :whoa:

Cancel 2018. 3
01-17-2011, 03:49 PM

did you forget to take your meds? why would the board owner and the mods lie about you being legion?

WinterBorn
01-17-2011, 06:26 PM
All I can say is "Wow".

Minister of Truth
01-17-2011, 07:00 PM
THREAD SUCCESS

Charlie Bass
01-18-2011, 11:45 AM

did you forget to take your meds? why would the board owner and the mods lie about you being legion?

Monkey, I already told your simian self that I am not legion, now quit your quasi-homosexual stalking behavior.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Monkey, I already told your simian self that I am not legion, now quit your quasi-homosexual stalking behavior.

so the board owner, and the mods are all lying....:rolleyes:

Charlie Bass
01-18-2011, 02:52 PM
so the board owner, and the mods are all lying....:rolleyes:

Yes they are all lying you shameless monkey, I only came here because another USMB member gave me the link to this board, I never knew this place even existed. I posted all kinds of evidence that put me as variance with this Legion troll, I'm black and have posted at mostly African-centered messageboards with the exception of this one as USMB, now be a good little monkey troll and find a vine to swing on and stop chimping out.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Yes they are all lying you shameless monkey, I only came here because another USMB member gave me the link to this board, I never knew this place even existed. I posted all kinds of evidence that put me as variance with this Legion troll, I'm black and have posted at mostly African-centered messageboards with the exception of this one as USMB, now be a good little monkey troll and find a vine to swing on and stop chimping out.

are you ever going to engage in debate on the board? i can't wait for you to parade your "conservative" credentials here like you do at usmb :D

Charlie Bass
01-19-2011, 06:47 AM
are you ever going to engage in debate on the board? i can't wait for you to parade your "conservative" credentials here like you do at usmb :D

When are you and the rest of the monkey staff going to stop calling me legion and debate?

Beefy
01-20-2011, 09:25 PM
When are you and the rest of the monkey staff going to stop calling me legion and debate?

Note, Mojo is now known as Cancel8.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/mbl727/Picture6.png