PDA

View Full Version : Two Views of History

Hermes Thoth
02-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Can you be honest with yourselves? Which view makes more sense? You really believe the royals of old just gave up their power and wealth? Or do they mask it?

http://www.threeworldwars.com/intro.htm
Two Views of History

There are two fundamental ways to view history: We call one the catastrophic or accidental view of history, the other we call the conspiratorial view of history.
Accidental History

In the catastrophic or accidental view of history we are led to believe that historical events, such as wars and revolutions were the direct result of some sudden or surprising event. While the catastrophic view is accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it does not always provide a realistic view of humanity and events influenced by man.

Young, malleable American and other Western minds are sadly taught the Accidental view of history in the government school systems. This view is reinforced throughout their lives by the controlled mass media. As a result, when most discover the Conspiratorial View of History, the immediate reaction is shock, disbelief and a refusal to accept something other than they've been taught to believe.
Conspiratorial History

Conspiratorial history studies that part of history that is a product of man's planning. In conspiratorial history we are led to believe that events, such as wars and revolutions, are the result of planned events. While the conspiratorial view is not accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it is a realistic and accurate view of the interrelationship of man and nations. Since the planning for most of these events was done in secret, we use the term conspiratorial history. That is; this history is the result of plans constructed in secret, which by definition is a conspiracy.

Beefy
09-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Yes, it is.

Hermes Thoth
09-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Yes, it is.
What are you talking about, whore?

Beefy
09-13-2008, 06:39 PM
What are you talking about, whore?

On the contrary.

uscitizen
09-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Gorgle poggy whipshort.

Minister of Truth
09-13-2008, 08:06 PM
What about the Gradual View of history? People, policies, attitudes, customs, cultures, societies, sciences, technologies, philosophies and beliefs gradually take form and effect mankind to some extent, triggering further change, sometimes catestrophic and occasionally cataclysmic in nature.

Hermes Thoth
09-13-2008, 08:42 PM
What about the Gradual View of history? People, policies, attitudes, customs, cultures, societies, sciences, technologies, philosophies and beliefs gradually take form and effect mankind to some extent, triggering further change, sometimes catestrophic and occasionally cataclysmic in nature.

And some people affect the world much more than others, like the internationlists fascists whose cocks you suck on, ignorantly.

Gradual is not a view of history.

Beefy
09-13-2008, 09:43 PM
And some people affect the world much more than others, like the internationlists fascists whose cocks you suck on, ignorantly.

Gradual is not a view of history.

That is exactly where the gate was put. Squarely on the lanai.

Minister of Truth
09-13-2008, 11:05 PM

Gradual is not a view of history.Its my view, and I am an historian. So fuck off. And most historians hold the Gradual View as fact, so you can stop masturbating over "evidence" of the Illuminati and grow up...

Hermes Thoth
09-14-2008, 06:50 AM
Its my view, and I am an historian. So fuck off. And most historians hold the Gradual View as fact, so you can stop masturbating over "evidence" of the Illuminati and grow up...

The gradual view? that's fucking retarded. It means nothing. Of course history happens gradually. Im talking about what one believes is the role of elites in shaping history. The elites DO shape it greatly, with their own agenda in mind. This is indisputable.

Try to get your money back on your education, because you're a fool.

Minister of Truth
09-14-2008, 06:17 PM
The gradual view? that's fucking retarded. It means nothing. Of course history happens gradually. Im talking about what one believes is the role of elites in shaping history. The elites DO shape it greatly, with their own agenda in mind. This is indisputable.

Try to get your money back on your education, because you're a fool.So, you're a Marxist. Now, some of the most influential people in history were Jesus, Mohammad, Guttenburg, and Luther, and they were by no means upper-class elites. In fact, in the making of Christendom, (33-900), the only two elites were Constantine and Charlemaigne. The rest were a bunch of paupers. Similarly, the Islamic world was not much influenced by elites until the height of the Umayyad Dynasty, roughly 60 years after the death of the prophet.

Now, shut the fuck up, because I'm sure the aliens don't want to hear your damn complaining.

Hermes Thoth
09-15-2008, 12:54 AM
So, you're a Marxist. Now, some of the most influential people in history were Jesus, Mohammad, Guttenburg, and Luther, and they were by no means upper-class elites. In fact, in the making of Christendom, (33-900), the only two elites were Constantine and Charlemaigne. The rest were a bunch of paupers. Similarly, the Islamic world was not much influenced by elites until the height of the Umayyad Dynasty, roughly 60 years after the death of the prophet.

Now, shut the fuck up, because I'm sure the aliens don't want to hear your damn complaining.

Why are you prattling on about religions? This has no relationship to the fact that mankind's world is overwhelmingly shaped by the rich and powerful. Pointing out this truth doesn't make me a marxist, you moron.

You're a seriously confused retard. Like I said, see if you can get your money back on your education.

Minister of Truth
09-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Why are you prattling on about religions? This has no relationship to the fact that mankind's world is overwhelmingly shaped by the rich and powerful. Pointing out this truth doesn't make me a marxist, you moron.

You're a seriously confused retard. Like I said, see if you can get your money back on your education.Hang on, you don't know what Marxist historiography is? And Guttenberg was not a religious leader - it just happens that they can be very influential. My point was that some very ordinary people have greatly empacted history over the years.

Hermes Thoth
09-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Hang on, you don't know what Marxist historiography is? And Guttenberg was not a religious leader - it just happens that they can be very influential. My point was that some very ordinary people have greatly empacted history over the years.
But the rich and powerful have had much more impact, despite some statistical outliers you have identified.

Marxism itself is just a cover ideology for an elite movement. The bolshevisks were funded by an american Banker named Jacob Schiff.

Minister of Truth
09-15-2008, 04:26 PM
But the rich and powerful have had much more impact, despite some statistical outliers you have identified.

Marxism itself is just a cover ideology for an elite movement. The bolshevisks were funded by an american Banker named Jacob Schiff.Guttenburg was recently ranked the most influential person. Your precious elites have been unable to top a handful of ordinary men in terms of their historical impact. Another hugely influential man was Columbus (ordinary). Others include Marco Polo, the Renaissance artists, Socrates and numerous Greek philosophers, and the list goes on.

The elites that are remembered as most influential are usually headed by Alexander, Octavian, and Napolean - still not on par with most of the commoners I listed.

Oh, and fyi, Marx viewed history as a class struggle between the have's and have-not's, just as you see it. Marxism was not invented just so Lenin could gain power, but because Marx had a warped view of what is important about the world.

Hermes Thoth
09-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Guttenburg was recently ranked the most influential person. Your precious elites have been unable to top a handful of ordinary men in terms of their historical impact. Another hugely influential man was Columbus (ordinary). Others include Marco Polo, the Renaissance artists, Socrates and numerous Greek philosophers, and the list goes on.

That's not honest, the strongmen with the guns have the most real power.

The elites that are remembered as most influential are usually headed by Alexander, Octavian, and Napolean - still not on par with most of the commoners I listed.

Oh, and fyi, Marx viewed history as a class struggle between the have's and have-not's, just as you see it. Marxism was not invented just so Lenin could gain power, but because Marx had a warped view of what is important about the world.

Communism was always fascism under the hood. Those checks redistributing all the wealth never really came. It was all to justify seizure of all property by a self proclaimed elite.

You're basically a moron with moronic thoughts.

Hermes Thoth
09-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Did you find out about Jacob Schiff funding the bolsheviks? IS that influence?

Minister of Truth
09-15-2008, 05:14 PM
That's not honest, the strongmen with the guns have the most real power.

Communism was always fascism under the hood. Those checks redistributing all the wealth never really came. It was all to justify seizure of all property by a self proclaimed elite.

You're basically a moron with moronic thoughts.You can't know that because Marx was not a political leader or revolutionary. He never tried to implement his ideology in the way the Bolsheviks did. This is what allowsw his loyal followers to claim that the bloodbath which followed is not his fault because his idology was "perverted" by others.

And so what if some Western loser gave financial support to the Bolsheviks? They still would have defeated the republicans regardless of that.

Hermes Thoth
09-15-2008, 05:37 PM
You can't know that because Marx was not a political leader or revolutionary. He never tried to implement his ideology in the way the Bolsheviks did. This is what allowsw his loyal followers to claim that the bloodbath which followed is not his fault because his idology was "perverted" by others.

And so what if some Western loser gave financial support to the Bolsheviks? They still would have defeated the republicans regardless of that.

I'm sorry. Movements that get funded tend to be the ones that make history. Don't be a dunce.

Minister of Truth
09-15-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm sorry. Movements that get funded tend to be the ones that make history. Don't be a dunce.You mean like the Nationalist Chinese and the South Vietnamese? US Dollars really did them a world of good.

Hermes Thoth
09-16-2008, 07:50 AM
You mean like the Nationalist Chinese and the South Vietnamese? US Dollars really did them a world of good.

You make no sense.

Minister of Truth
09-16-2008, 10:40 AM
You make no sense.Dumbass, the US funded the Nationalist Chinese (defeated in 1949 by the Communists), the South Vietnamese government (defeated by the North Vietnamese in 1975) and other losing regimes such as the Angolan government in 1975 which fell to communist forces.

Hermes Thoth
09-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Dumbass, the US funded the Nationalist Chinese (defeated in 1949 by the Communists), the South Vietnamese government (defeated by the North Vietnamese in 1975) and other losing regimes such as the Angolan government in 1975 which fell to communist forces.

But these two statistical outliers do not disprove the basic truths that movements that get funded, generally do better, thus shaping history.

Exceptions to a rule do not invalidate the basic truth of a matter. Find a brain.

Minister of Truth
09-16-2008, 12:32 PM
But these two statistical outliers do not disprove the basic truths that movements that get funded, generally do better, thus shaping history.

Exceptions to a rule do not invalidate the basic truth of a matter. Find a brain.The Bourbans were funded by other European monarchies, but the French people still toppled them. The major events like that really don't fit into your world view...

Hermes Thoth
09-16-2008, 12:39 PM
The Bourbans were funded by other European monarchies, but the French people still toppled them. The major events like that really don't fit into your world view...

Like, I said, exceptions don't disprove basic realities. Keep on being an idiot, it's entertaining.

There are warring factions of elites as well. All us regular people are caught in the middle.

Minister of Truth
09-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Like, I said, exceptions don't disprove basic realities. Keep on being an idiot, it's entertaining.

There are warring factions of elites as well. All us regular people are caught in the middle.You mean human elites vs. the alien elites?

Hermes Thoth
09-16-2008, 01:28 PM
You mean human elites vs. the alien elites?

Get a point. Then return.

Minister of Truth
09-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Get a point. Then return.That's me making fun of the Marxist and Conspiratorial Views of history that you blend together to form the Asshate View. My point is that your view is wrong, albeit incredibly funny.

Hermes Thoth
09-16-2008, 05:20 PM
That's me making fun of the Marxist and Conspiratorial Views of history that you blend together to form the Asshate View. My point is that your view is wrong, albeit incredibly funny.

It's assinine to assert that things "just happen" in the world, when clearly there are those with enough power and the the intention to effect the direction of society greatly. But thanks for your moronic input. The material referenced in my initial post also explains the errors in your thinking. Reading is fundamental, dorkus.

Minister of Truth
09-16-2008, 05:30 PM
It's assinine to assert that things "just happen" in the world, when clearly there are those with enough power and the the intention to effect the direction of society greatly. But thanks for your moronic input. The material referenced in my initial post also explains the errors in your thinking. Reading is fundamental, dorkus.So your argument is that we need to suppress ambition because it causes people to unfairly enact change, control, etc. over other people throughout history?

Hermes Thoth
09-16-2008, 05:46 PM
So your argument is that we need to suppress ambition because it causes people to unfairly enact change, control, etc. over other people throughout history?

No. Not at all. Nowhere was that implied. You keep proving your idiocy over and over.

FUCK THE POLICE
09-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Guttenburg was recently ranked the most influential person. Your precious elites have been unable

Stopped reading this thread here.

Minister of Truth
09-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Stopped reading this thread here.Why, that seems pretty accurate to me. Hell, the Reformation alone happened as a direct result.

Hermes Thoth
09-17-2008, 07:40 AM
Why, that seems pretty accurate to me. Hell, the Reformation alone happened as a direct result.

Random facts about the reformation do not refute the fact of elite control in our lives.

He stopped reading for fear of catching your stupid.

Minister of Truth
09-17-2008, 09:39 AM
Random facts about the reformation do not refute the fact of elite control in our lives.

He stopped reading for fear of catching your stupid.Facts in general give you issues. And it would be too late for Watermark at any rate...

Hermes Thoth
09-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Facts in general give you issues. And it would be too late for Watermark at any rate...

Not at all. It's just that statistical outliers don't disprove general trends, and realities.

Hermes Thoth
09-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Besides, dickshitter, you've already conceded my point when you tried to frame the elitist fascists as merely "ambitious". You lost right there.

Epicurus
09-17-2008, 08:39 PM
lol WM who do you think is the most influential?

Minister of Truth
09-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Besides, dickshitter, you've already conceded my point when you tried to frame the elitist fascists as merely "ambitious". You lost right there.You are wrong. Period. But since some influential people are ambitious, and you are not, I can see why you would blame fascism/aliens on ambitious beings...

FUCK THE POLICE
09-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Why, that seems pretty accurate to me. Hell, the Reformation alone happened as a direct result.

No, not because of you, because I could tell that it was just more of Asshat's history.

The "conspiratorial" view of history is no more a real, legitimate school of history than intelligent design is a school of biology. It's both made up with people with an agenda, with no interest in proving their claims, wanting to shove it into schools first instead of put it through the fair peer review process.

Minister of Truth
09-17-2008, 10:52 PM
No, not because of you, because I could tell that it was just more of Asshat's history.

The "conspiratorial" view of history is no more a real, legitimate school of history than intelligent design is a school of biology. It's both made up with people with an agenda, with no interest in proving their claims, wanting to shove it into schools first instead of put it through the fair peer review process.Well, thank God for that. ID is meant to be a school of philosophy whereas creationism would be a theology course. They are worlds apart, but it still is not a school of science, I agree. What philosophy often tends to do is demonstrate the limits of science, like when that moron David Hume told us that we cannot trust our senses and therefore can never know what is real.

As an example, scientific law states that matter is neither created nor destroyed, but merely changes form. And yet, there exists a Big Rip Theory which states that the Universe will unravel and all matter will cease to exist. And again, any theory that speaks of origins is also breaking that law.

I find myself constantly surprised at people who cannot separate evolution from the Big Bang. They are not the same thing, and belief in evolution does not validate the other theory. Nor does believing in a giant cosmic explosion prove anything, since it takes faith to accept. Either way, I can't understand Fundamentalists who feel threatened by science...

Hermes Thoth
09-18-2008, 03:27 AM

The "conspiratorial" view of history is no more a real, legitimate school of history than intelligent design is a school of biology. It's both made up with people with an agenda, with no interest in proving their claims, wanting to shove it into schools first instead of put it through the fair peer review process.

Fair peer review? You mean by academics who accept massive grants from the government to tow thier fascist line?

Actually, the conspiratorial view factors in more facets of reality. It identifies the very real imact of the monied elite upon history and our day to day lives.

Hermes Thoth
09-18-2008, 03:46 AM
Now watermark has a pearl necklace too. I make the world more beautiful.

Minister of Truth
09-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Now watermark has a pearl necklace too. I make the world more beautiful.Shit is beautiful? You are sooo medieval!

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 06:01 AM
Shit is beautiful? You are sooo medieval!
No. The pearl necklace I gave you is beautiful, darling. Are you unappreciative?

Don't be such a brainwashed, idiotic, fascist unappreciative slut.

Minister of Truth
09-21-2008, 01:59 PM
No. The pearl necklace I gave you is beautiful, darling. Are you unappreciative?

Don't be such a brainwashed, idiotic, fascist unappreciative slut.Earlier you mentioned facts. Could you give the specific names and mailing addresses of the most elite and powerful people behind the Noahide conspiracy to control the world (more so than already)?

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 02:15 PM
Earlier you mentioned facts. Could you give the specific names and mailing addresses of the most elite and powerful people behind the Noahide conspiracy to control the world (more so than already)?

No. That doesn't mean there are no elites, just because I don't know them.

You're a fool. Grow up.

Minister of Truth
09-21-2008, 02:31 PM
No. That doesn't mean there are no elites, just because I don't know them.

You're a fool. Grow up.In political discussion, facts are everything. If you don't have them, shut the fuck up!

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 02:33 PM
In political discussion, facts are everything. If you don't have them, shut the fuck up!

The fact is that there are elites who use their cash, corporations and hired hands in politics to sculpt society according to their agenda. Those are all entities who's existence is a fact. Their cooperation is a fact. Which one do you think doesn't exist?

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 02:35 PM
We're witnessing a great example right before our eyes, of corporations raiding the public treasury to cover their own errors, with all this bailout lunacy. IS the bailout happening? Is it a fact?

You're the one in denial, my stoogey friend.

Minister of Truth
09-21-2008, 02:57 PM
The fact is that there are elites who use their cash, corporations and hired hands in politics to sculpt society according to their agenda. Those are all entities who's existence is a fact. Their cooperation is a fact. Which one do you think doesn't exist?

Okay, now show me where this leads to a Noahide conspiracy. BTW, if this gets your panties wadded up in a knot, why don't you go out there, make some money, and counter their influence like a good American?

Minister of Truth
09-21-2008, 02:59 PM
We're witnessing a great example right before our eyes, of corporations raiding the public treasury to cover their own errors, with all this bailout lunacy. IS the bailout happening? Is it a fact?

You're the one in denial, my stoogey friend.Your first decent point ever. The bailouts are occuring however, because said corporations hold the savings and investments of the common man who you seem to idolize. Perhaps you should support them for the sake of not seeing the little guy get screwed over. I can say with consistency that I don't give a fuck and wish to see failed businesses go bankrupt and not have the government interfere with their right to suck major ass.

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Okay, now show me where this leads to a Noahide conspiracy. BTW, if this gets your panties wadded up in a knot, why don't you go out there, make some money, and counter their influence like a good American?

Evidence of the noahide conspiracy is illustrated by the fact that the whole discourse on israel is a warped monstrousity. If one doesn't believe the security of israel should be the number one priority of the u.s. then one is labelled an anti-semite. The power of the aipac and the disgusting genuflection of all politicians before the jews also illustrates it.

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Your first decent point ever. The bailouts are occuring however, because said corporations hold the savings and investments of the common man who you seem to idolize. Perhaps you should support them for the sake of not seeing the little guy get screwed over. I can say with consistency that I don't give a fuck and wish to see failed businesses go bankrupt and not have the government interfere with their right to suck major ass.

This is just one in a long line of many fine points.

I don't support fascism.

The little guy should lose confidence in this system. That's better, long term.

Minister of Truth
09-21-2008, 05:42 PM
This is just one in a long line of many fine points.

I don't support fascism.

The little guy should lose confidence in this system. That's better, long term.Your precious little guy was getting screwed by defaulting on loans that it should never have been issued (govt. wouldn't allow discrimination). It seems to me that you should support the bailouts for the sake of the little guy.

BTW, I agree that AIPAC is a real nuisance and that we back Israel too extensively. The GOP supports Israel on principle (so AIPAC is really a non-issue there) and the Dims need to secure the Jewish vote, so they cater to Israel and AIPAC. However, unlike many people who view the situation in those terms, I think you have demonstrated yourself to be genuinely anti-Semetic. You have repeatedly trashed their worldview and their history as evil, racist, etc.

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Your precious little guy was getting screwed by defaulting on loans that it should never have been issued (govt. wouldn't allow discrimination). It seems to me that you should support the bailouts for the sake of the little guy.

Ummm. Yeah. You already said that once. I don't support them. In the long run the little guy would fare better allowing the market to fully correct.

BTW, I agree that AIPAC is a real nuisance and that we back Israel too extensively. The GOP supports Israel on principle (so AIPAC is really a non-issue there) and the Dims need to secure the Jewish vote, so they cater to Israel and AIPAC. However, unlike many people who view situation in those terms, I think you have demonstrated yourself to be genuinely anti-Semetic. You have repeatedly trashed their worldview and their history as evil, racist, etc.

I just call things as I see them. Believing oneself to be god's chosen people is racism.

I trash you and your idiocy.

Minister of Truth
09-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Ummm. Yeah. You already said that once. I don't support them. In the long run the little guy would fare better allowing the market to fully correct.

I just call things as I see them. Believing oneself to be god's chosen people is racism.

I trash you and your idiocy.I happen not to be Jewish, but most Christians accept what the Old Testament says about the "Chosen People." Too much is usually made of it - it simply means that he "chose" to make them the instrument of revelation and reform. It doesn't mean that they are above the Law He revealed to them. The OT shows many times when they acted like they were and got shot down.

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 06:43 PM
I happen not to be Jewish, but most Christians accept what the Old Testament says about the "Chosen People."

They're noahides. Christ actually taught that all people were equal in the eyes of god. Organized christian churches have become infiltrated by zionists.

Too much is usually made of it - it simply means that he "chose" to make them the instrument of revelation and reform. It doesn't mean that they are above the Law He revealed to them. The OT shows many times when they acted like they were and got shot down.

Right. Like we're all supposed to do what they say. I reject their superior position in god's hierarchy. If I claimed white people were an instrument of god's reform of the world, I would be called a racist.

All abrahamic faiths should be rejected for their stupidity.

Epicurus
09-21-2008, 06:47 PM
ThreeDee why the eff do you bother?

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 06:49 PM
ThreeDee why the eff do you bother?

He bothers because I keep kicking his idiotic butt and he can't stand it.

Minister of Truth
09-21-2008, 07:44 PM
They're noahides. Christ actually taught that all people were equal in the eyes of god. Organized christian churches have become infiltrated by zionists.

Right. Like we're all supposed to do what they say. I reject their superior position in god's hierarchy. If I claimed white people were an instrument of god's reform of the world, I would be called a racist.

All abrahamic faiths should be rejected for their stupidity.Yet you praised Christ, and he was a Jewish Pharisee at the very least. Naturally, in keeping with the Jews as part of His plan, God would have come down to Earth as a Jew.

ThreeDee why the eff do you bother?Its freaking hillarious! :cool:

Hermes Thoth
09-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Yet you praised Christ, and he was a Jewish Pharisee at the very least. Naturally, in keeping with the Jews as part of His plan, God would have come down to Earth as a Jew.

Its freaking hillarious! :cool:

But christ rejected the elitism of the jews. It's like a white person objecting to slavery. Can you imagine that?

Minister of Truth
09-21-2008, 10:13 PM
But christ rejected the elitism of the jews. It's like a white person objecting to slavery. Can you imagine that?

Christ rejected absolutely nothing. Ever since Isaiah, the Old Testament had been prophesying the coming of the Messiah, and as a Rabbi Christ preached the Jewish tradition many times.

The only thing that went wrong was that most of the leaders did not believe in Him because they, and many of their followers, thought that a Messiah from the line of David would be a military leader who would free them from Roman oppression. Christ said He had not come to abolish the old way, but merely to fulfill it. As a result, a whole new sect, and then religion, was formed.

Hermes Thoth
09-22-2008, 08:06 AM
Christ rejected absolutely nothing. Ever since Isaiah, the Old Testament had been prophesying the coming of the Messiah, and as a Rabbi Christ preached the Jewish tradition many times.

They also rejected christ because he was opposed to their temple sytems and their elitism, which was also the jewish tradition.

The only thing that went wrong was that most of the leaders did not believe in Him because they, and many of their followers, thought that a Messiah from the line of David would be a military leader who would free them from Roman oppression. Christ said He had not come to abolish the old way, but merely to fulfill it. As a result, a whole new sect, and then religion, was formed.

He was most definitely opposed to judaism as it existed in his time. He thought they were racist, elitist pricks. And he thought many of the mitzvah were pointless. That's not exactly kosher.

You can stop with your noahide propaganda now.

Minister of Truth
09-22-2008, 09:15 AM
They also rejected christ because he was opposed to their temple sytems and their elitism, which was also the jewish tradition.

He was most definitely opposed to judaism as it existed in his time. He thought they were racist, elitist pricks. And he thought many of the mitzvah were pointless. That's not exactly kosher.

You can stop with your noahide propaganda now.

The Bible gives only one example of a disagreement, and that was the use of the Temple for commercial purposes. At no other time did He voice disagreemenr with Judaism. Occasionally He broke rules like violating the Sabbath, but He claimed not to be disagreeing with them, but was trying to emphasize points of faith.

Hermes Thoth
09-22-2008, 09:18 AM
The Bible gives only one example of a disagreement, and that was the use of the Temple for commercial purposes. At no other time did He voice disagreemenr with Judaism. Occasionally He broke rules like violating the Sabbath, but He claimed not to be disagreeing with them, but was trying to emphasize points of faith.

SO he did reject some things. He disagreed on many. It;'s zionist revisionism to smooth over these differences. Believing himself to be the son of god is a major disagreement he had with them. Kind of a major one. They had the romans cap his ass.

Jesus was a rebel.

Hermes Thoth
09-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Lets just examine some more evidence of brainwashing.

Look at this double standard, Ethnic Nationalism is fine for jews, but wrong, horrible and racist for everyone else. What's up with that double standard?

Hermes Thoth
09-22-2008, 09:21 AM
The pope is a schmuck.

Damocles
09-22-2008, 10:24 AM
How much "work" does it take to heal the sick? It seems that miracles are certainly an example of "keeping it holy". Some religious weirdos, even those of the past, will never make sense to me.

FUCK THE POLICE
09-22-2008, 04:59 PM
The Bible gives only one example of a disagreement, and that was the use of the Temple for commercial purposes. At no other time did he voice disagreement with Judaism. Occasionally he broke rules like violating the sabbath, but he claimed not to be disagreeing with them, but was trying to emphasize points of faith.

I fixed your grammatical errors.

Minister of Truth
09-22-2008, 05:28 PM
SO he did reject some things. He disagreed on many. It;'s zionist revisionism to smooth over these differences. Believing himself to be the son of god is a major disagreement he had with them. Kind of a major one. They had the romans cap his ass.

Jesus was a rebel.They had a prophesy about Him. He didn't just show up claiming to be God out of nowhere. Religious Jews today are waiting for the coming of the Messiah. Its a big disagreement, but it was not intended to change the Jewish religion in a large degree. Christianity began to become noticably different when it began converting gentiles and allowing them not to follow customs such as dietary laws and circumcision. Judaism itself would not have changed much if not for the rebellion in 70 that resulted in the Diaspora and the temple destruction.

Hermes Thoth
09-22-2008, 06:30 PM
They had a prophesy about Him. He didn't just show up claiming to be God out of nowhere. Religious Jews today are waiting for the coming of the Messiah. Its a big disagreement, but it was not intended to change the Jewish religion in a large degree. Christianity began to become noticably different when it began converting gentiles and allowing them not to follow customs such as dietary laws and circumcision. Judaism itself would not have changed much if not for the rebellion in 70 that resulted in the Diaspora and the temple destruction.
Yeah. They rejected jesus because he wasn't warlike and racist enough for them. Instead of equality under god, they preferred their tribalistic elitism.

Jews today maintain their concept of god's racial hierarchy, and probably will rebuild the temple.

As a christian, do you believe jews need to accept christ for salvation? Or do you think it's more important the christians accept the racial supremacy of the jews? Your answer to this will tell me if you're a noahide or an actual christian.

Minister of Truth
09-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Yeah. They rejected jesus because he wasn't warlike and racist enough for them. Instead of equality under god, they preferred their tribalistic elitism.

Jews today maintain their concept of god's racial hierarchy, and probably will rebuild the temple.

As a christian, do you believe jews need to accept christ for salvation? Or do you think it's more important the christians accept the racial supremacy of the jews? Your answer to this will tell me if you're a noahide or an actual christian.I believe the number that appears in Revelation refers to the number of living Jews that will be saved on the last day, and yes, I do believe that it is through Christ that one is saved and no other way. I accept the hierarchy of His Catholic Church and not the old hierarchy that reigned from the time of Aaron to the fall of the Temple. To me, the surest path to salvation is believing in Jesus and receiving the sacraments in your life.

FUCK THE POLICE
09-23-2008, 05:26 PM
They had a prophesy about him. He didn't just show up claiming to be god out of nowhere. Religious Jews today are waiting for the coming of the messiah. Its a big disagreement, but it was not intended to change the Jewish religion in a large degree. Christianity began to become noticeably different when it began converting gentiles and allowing them not to follow customs such as dietary laws and circumcision. Judaism itself would not have changed much if not for the rebellion in 70 that resulted in the Diaspora and the temple destruction.

yep

FUCK THE POLICE
09-23-2008, 05:26 PM
I believe the number that appears in Revelation refers to the number of living Jews that will be saved on the last day, and yes, I do believe that it is through Christ that one is saved and no other way. I accept the hierarchy of his Catholic Church and not the old hierarchy that reigned from the time of Aaron to the fall of the Temple. To me, the surest path to salvation is believing in Jesus and receiving the sacraments in your life.

Yep

Hermes Thoth
09-23-2008, 05:27 PM
I believe the number that appears in Revelation refers to the number of living Jews that will be saved on the last day, and yes, I do believe that it is through Christ that one is saved and no other way. I accept the hierarchy of His Catholic Church and not the old hierarchy that reigned from the time of Aaron to the fall of the Temple. To me, the surest path to salvation is believing in Jesus and receiving the sacraments in your life.

Why don't you just admit that you love Hitler.:rolleyes:

Minister of Truth
09-23-2008, 07:00 PM
Why don't you just admit that you love Hitler.:rolleyes:Because his mustache was gay.

FUCK THE POLICE
09-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Because his mustache was Gay.

Fixed it.

Minister of Truth
09-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Fixed it.
Not quite.

Because his mustache was GAY!!!!
That's more like it.

Damocles
09-24-2008, 07:22 AM
Not quite.

That's more like it.
What about that haircut? What was he going for, the comb-over look or the cheap bowl cut look? I've never been able to figure that out.

Minister of Truth
09-25-2008, 12:17 AM
What about that haircut? What was he going for, the comb-over look or the cheap bowl cut look? I've never been able to figure that out.

Yeah, he should have bleached it blonde and then spiked it... I mean, he was trying to be a fucking German, I say act like it!!!