PDA

View Full Version : the shooter's video page

tinfoil
01-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Get your tin-foil out!

I think the site looks fake. It's far too minimal. No links to anything. It looks like it was made to provide the evidence for this guy being a fan of the Alex Jones type beliefs. But there are no links to anything like Alex Jones.

This is just a really piss poor dummy site.
the videos are a black background? Huh?

Garbled anti-globalist memes spread so thin it takes the whole video to get through a paragraph's worth of text.

It looks fake to me.

Cancel8
01-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Get your tin-foil out!

I think the site looks fake. It's far too minimal. No links to anything. It looks like it was made to provide the evidence for this guy being a fan of the Alex Jones type beliefs. But there are no links to anything like Alex Jones.

This is just a really piss poor dummy site.
the videos are a black background? Huh?

Garbled anti-globalist memes spread so thin it takes the whole video to get through a paragraph's worth of text.

It looks fake to me.

Like the moon landing?

tinfoil
01-08-2011, 06:47 PM
No, like a bin laden video.

The conspiracy theorists like Jones have been scoring huges points lately. There's very good reason to believe this could be part of a larger campaign to stroke up fears of crazy internet views so it can be justified to censor or even shut down Jones, et al, in the coming internet crackdown. This will also facilitate the process by adding a sense of urgency.

My point is that it looks to very minimal.
Not what I would expect from an extremist.

Cancel8
01-08-2011, 07:05 PM

The conspiracy theorists like Jones have been scoring huges points lately. There's very good reason to believe this could be part of a larger campaign to stroke up fears of crazy internet views so it can be justified to censor or even shut down Jones, et al, in the coming internet crackdown. This will also facilitate the process by adding a sense of urgency.

Right.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-10-2011, 11:34 AM

Uh-hmmm.