PDA

View Full Version : TROLL LIST-New users please read

/MSG/
01-08-2011, 01:15 PM
First let me start of by saying for all unaware, I'm not a mod on this site. This is by no means a complete list, and as trolling itself is subjective, so is this list. However for a long time we've had a problem with trolls on this board. This is primarily because of the lax moderation style found here. And I'll be the first to say I love the mods and the job they do. They believe in freedom first and I would rather post here than a more heavily modded board.

I am of the opinion that the only way to combat trolls is to simply starve them. For those who are new to message boards or unfamiliar with trolling, trolling is the act of posting with the sole intent to draw emotional (typically angry) responses and to stop all discussion. You cannot argue, however logically, with a troll. It will only respond to further agitate you and everyone else. So, returning to my first assertion, the only way to beat a troll is to starve it. And the only way to starve it is to completely ignore it. Hence, this list.

EDIT: New users may notice a similarity between the names on this list and other posters on this board. This because our resident troll (known as LEGION to the mods) frequently makes unimpressive parodies of other, non-troll, users here.

The following users have been identified as trolls:
Ass Cancer
Barbra Boxer
Big Gubmint
British Polluter
Daxie
Drinki Vermooth
Dumb Yankee
eixiD
El Cabong
El Toro Bravo
Felipe Calderon Hinojose
Glenn Beck
GOD
Harry Reid
Imam Abdul
James Jones
Jayrod
Joe Wilson
John Bull
Kim Jong Il
King of Troles
LEGION TROLL
Legion Troll's Troll
Lowaicue
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Meat is Murder
Milishah Wannabee
Mister Wonderful
Mojo
Moot the Hopple
Noah Gardner
Old Retired Fella
OppositeGrind
Philadelphia Tax Amesty
President Barack Obama
President Sarah Palin
Pu Pu Oldhoe
Reverend Jones
Reverend Bones
RStrubecci
Smarter Than All Y'all
Snarla
Southern Chicken
Southern Manlove
Southern Woman
Spurtski
Stupidity and Bile
The Bare Buttocked Pundit
TopMonkey
USAFemdom911
USEDTampon911
uthinkilooklikejamielee
wanderingbare
Waterrnark
WhiteAsBirdShit
Wide Stance junior Lawyer
Yappastitsar
Yellow Fellow
Yellow Peril
Yunt
Zurt

This list will be amended as needed. I suggest all new users, and all current users, place this list in their respective ignore lists.

Phantasmal
01-08-2011, 01:31 PM
WOW, this is going to take awhile!

Cancel 2018. 3
01-08-2011, 01:49 PM
thats quite a list...

btw...old retired fella (maineman) is perm banned :)

good call on mojo

/MSG/
01-08-2011, 02:19 PM
I admit I was late on the whole Mojo thing. You were right all along Yurt.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-08-2011, 02:25 PM

:awesome:

/MSG/
01-08-2011, 02:33 PM
:awesome:
By the way, consider this a sign of the coming end, as I'm NEVER wrong.

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2011, 03:57 PM

yeah, he really let the cat out of the bag with this Arizona shooter thing....

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2011, 03:58 PM
By the way, consider this a sign of the coming end, as I'm NEVER wrong.

now if I only knew who you were.......

Cancel 2018. 3
01-08-2011, 04:14 PM
now if I only knew who you were.......

he is captainretard :D

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2011, 04:17 PM
he is captainretard :D

okay this time I didn't use the ?.......it wasn't a question, it was a statement....

Cancel 2018. 3
01-08-2011, 05:05 PM
okay this time I didn't use the ?.......it wasn't a question, it was a statement....

who pissed in your wheaties :fu:

Cancel8
01-08-2011, 05:12 PM
... trolling is the act of posting with the sole intent to draw emotional (typically angry) responses and to stop all discussion...

So you claim that you know the intentions of people who post on this board?

How does a post that draws a response "stop all discussion"?

christiefan915
01-08-2011, 06:27 PM
First let me start of by saying for all unaware, I'm not a mod on this site. This is by no means a complete list, and as trolling itself is subjective, so is this list. However for a long time we've had a problem with trolls on this board. This is primarily because of the lax moderation style found here. And I'll be the first to say I love the mods and the job they do. They believe in freedom first and I would rather post here than a more heavily modded board.

I am of the opinion that the only way to combat trolls is to simply starve them. For those who are new to message boards or unfamiliar with trolling, trolling is the act of posting with the sole intent to draw emotional (typically angry) responses and to stop all discussion. You cannot argue, however logically, with a troll. It will only respond to further agitate you and everyone else. So, returning to my first assertion, the only way to beat a troll is to starve it. And the only way to starve it is to completely ignore it. Hence, this list.

Ass Cancer
Barbra Boxer
Big Gubmint
British Polluter
Daxie
Drinki Vermooth
Dumb Yankee
eixiD
El Cabong
El Toro Bravo
Felipe Calderon Hinojose
Glenn Beck
GOD
Harry Reid
Imam Abdul
James Jones
Jayrod
Joe Wilson
John Bull
Kim Jong Il
King of Troles
LEGION TROLL
Legion Troll's Troll
Lowaicue
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Meat is Murder
Milishah Wannabee
Mister Wonderful
Mojo
Moot the Hopple
Noah Gardner
Old Retired Fella
OppositeGrind
Philadelphia Tax Amesty
President Barack Obama
President Sarah Palin
Pu Pu Oldhoe
Reverend Jones
Reverend Bones
RStrubecci
Smarter Than All Y'all
Snarla
Southern Chicken
Southern Manlove
Southern Woman
Spurtski
Stupidity and Bile
TopMonkey
USAFemdom911
USEDTampon911
uthinkilooklikejamielee
wanderingbare
Waterrnark
WhiteAsBirdShit
Yappastitsar
Yellow Fellow
Yellow Peril
Yunt
Zurt

This list will be amended as needed. I suggest all new users, and all current users, place this list in their respective ignore lists.

Lowaicue is not a troll. I've known him on the boards for 9 years or so.

Cancel8
01-08-2011, 06:29 PM

Depends on how you define "troll", I suppose.

Lowaicue
01-08-2011, 06:31 PM

Ass Cancer
Barbra Boxer
Big Gubmint
British Polluter
Daxie
Drinki Vermooth
Dumb Yankee
eixiD
El Cabong
El Toro Bravo
Felipe Calderon Hinojose
Glenn Beck
GOD
Harry Reid
Imam Abdul
James Jones
Jayrod
Joe Wilson
John Bull
Kim Jong Il
King of Troles
LEGION TROLL
Legion Troll's Troll
Lowaicue
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Meat is Murder
Milishah Wannabee
Mister Wonderful
Mojo
Moot the Hopple
Noah Gardner
Old Retired Fella
OppositeGrind
Philadelphia Tax Amesty
President Barack Obama
President Sarah Palin
Pu Pu Oldhoe
Reverend Jones
Reverend Bones
RStrubecci
Smarter Than All Y'all
Snarla
Southern Chicken
Southern Manlove
Southern Woman
Spurtski
Stupidity and Bile
TopMonkey
USAFemdom911
USEDTampon911
uthinkilooklikejamielee
wanderingbare
Waterrnark
WhiteAsBirdShit
Yappastitsar
Yellow Fellow
Yellow Peril
Yunt
Zurt

Or perhaps you cannot face the truth. That you are now a despised nation having once been one of the most admired and respected nations on earth.
My intention, sir (for you choose to hide any identity that I might know) is to stimulate those Americans who still have brains and annoy the life out of the stupid ones. Clearly you choose to be a member of the latter group.
You would notice, had you the wit, that MY name has NEVER changed. It is the same now as it was when I joined this forum and the same as it was in the now defunct AOL forum. Everyone knows who I am and where I live, they might not like it or me, but as far as I know this forum has never been a bumming buddies meeting place.

Cancel8
01-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Or perhaps you cannot face the truth. That you are now a despised nation having once been one of the most admired and respected nations on earth.
My intention, sir (for you choose to hide any identity that I might know) is to stimulate those Americans who still have brains and annoy the life out of the stupid ones. Clearly you choose to be a member of the latter group.
You would notice, had you the wit, that MY name has NEVER changed. It is the same now as it was when I joined this forum and the same as it was in the now defunct AOL forum. Everyone knows who I am and where I live, they might not like it or me, but as far as I know this forum has never been a bumming buddies meeting place.

Doesn't mean he can't try to make it one, does it?

/MSG/
01-08-2011, 07:14 PM
I've yet to see any evidence to the contrary.

Cancel8
01-08-2011, 07:29 PM

Then it's a good thing it's not your call to make, isn't it?

Cancel 2018. 3
01-08-2011, 07:36 PM

its funny how many times legion troll has posted in this thread :)

he is so desperate for attention

/MSG/
01-08-2011, 07:37 PM
its funny how many times legion troll has posted in this thread :)

he is so desperate for attention
I didn't even notice.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-08-2011, 07:51 PM
I didn't even notice.

Today, 05:29 PM
Remove user from ignore listMojo
This message is hidden because Mojo is on your ignore list.

kept popping up :D

/MSG/
01-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Today, 05:29 PM
Remove user from ignore listMojo
This message is hidden because Mojo is on your ignore list.

kept popping up :D
I don't even notice those anymore.

Minister of Truth
01-09-2011, 02:14 AM
LOLZ, Low made it in the troll bin!!

BTW, Moot the Hopple is a great troll :cool:

Lowaicue
01-09-2011, 05:02 AM
LOLZ, Low made it in the troll bin!!

BTW, Moot the Hopple is a great troll :cool:

Quite an honour from one described by wikipedia as 'foppish' and wearing a Welsh wig!!! Now THAT'S where you put your LOLZ.

Cancel8
01-09-2011, 07:07 AM
I wonder how many of the people who register on this board leave because of the crazies who call them "trolls" when they lose an argument.

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2011, 07:09 AM
I wonder how many of the people who register on this board leave because of the crazies who call them "trolls" when they lose an argument.

we aren't calling you a troll because you won an argument.....we're calling you a troll because of the fourteen threads you started yesterday on the same subject.......

Cancel8
01-09-2011, 07:28 AM
we aren't calling you a troll because you won an argument.....we're calling you a troll because of the fourteen threads you started yesterday on the same subject.......

Really? Some of you were calling me a "troll" before that, weren't you?

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2011, 07:34 AM
Really? Some of you were calling me a "troll" before that, weren't you?

yes they were....I defended you.....I'm embarrassed......they were better judges of character than I was.....you are in fact a troll.....now I'll have to stop reading your posts, because you just aren't worth it....

perhaps you were trying to turn over a new leaf.....yesterday you proved you couldn't handle it.....

Cancel8
01-09-2011, 07:39 AM
yes they were....I defended you.....I'm embarrassed......they were better judges of character than I was.....you are in fact a troll.....now I'll have to stop reading your posts, because you just aren't worth it....

perhaps you were trying to turn over a new leaf.....yesterday you proved you couldn't handle it.....

So what's the daily post-per-subject limit, Mr. Censor?

Obviously, 14 is over your imaginary number.

Any more "rules" you'd like to impose?

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2011, 10:53 AM
if there were, getting rid of you would rank highly......

Cancel8
01-09-2011, 10:56 AM
if there were, getting rid of you would rank highly......

So you think free speech isn't good?

Got it.

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2011, 11:11 AM
some things are free because no one attaches any value to it.....

Cancel8
01-09-2011, 11:13 AM

Yet you feel obligated to respond?

cancel2 2022
01-09-2011, 12:21 PM

Look harder.

/MSG/
01-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Look harder.
I've looked pretty hard. Like at all the posts he's made since his summer hiatus.

Cancel8
01-09-2011, 12:36 PM
I've looked pretty hard. Like at all the posts he's made since his summer hiatus.

What "summer hiatus"?

Canceled1
01-09-2011, 12:42 PM

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

Cancel8
01-09-2011, 12:49 PM

So you attach no value to free speech?

Got it.

Minister of Truth
01-09-2011, 04:54 PM
I attach no value to free speech, seeing as how its fucking FREE!!

Legion Troll's Troll
01-14-2011, 07:46 PM
I resemble this thread!

/MSG/
01-15-2011, 01:49 PM
For some reason I cannot edit the original post. Add

Charlie Bass

To the list. He has been confirmed to be LEGION and is not a genuine poster.

/MSG/
01-16-2011, 02:14 PM
New troll added.

Richard Noggin

That is all.

PostmodernProphet
01-16-2011, 10:59 PM
the next time someone new joins the board I'm not talking to them for at least a month.....

USFREEDOM911
01-16-2011, 11:08 PM
the next time someone new joins the board I'm not talking to them for at least a month.....

And I bet they'll greatly appreciate it.

Good Luck
01-17-2011, 12:11 AM
Just because he isn't part of Legion does not mean he isn't a troll. His hubris is filled with the typical troll methodology, from flame baiting to mindless one-liners.

Sometimes he actually has something to say that isn't coated with flame bait. Sometimes he even makes some good points. Unfortunately, the majority of the time he is simply the typical attention whoring troll.

/MSG/
01-17-2011, 12:16 AM
Just because he isn't part of Legion does not mean he isn't a troll. His hubris is filled with the typical troll methodology, from flame baiting to mindless one-liners.

Sometimes he actually has something to say that isn't coated with flame bait. Sometimes he even makes some good points. Unfortunately, the majority of the time he is simply the typical attention whoring troll.
I'm still debating whether or not to keep him on the final list.

Charlie Bass
01-17-2011, 02:07 AM
The monkey who started this thread should add himself to his troll list because that list is actually trolling people he perceives as trolls which makes it trolling so can the real troll please stand up? The Bass told you dumb monkey trolls already that he isn't the poster called "legion" but since you chimps insist on believing otherwise you all will just have to feel the fire while the Bass is here.

USFREEDOM911
01-17-2011, 02:22 AM
The monkey who started this thread should add himself to his troll list because that list is actually trolling people he perceives as trolls which makes it trolling so can the real troll please stand up? The Bass told you dumb monkey trolls already that he isn't the poster called "legion" but since you chimps insist on believing otherwise you all will just have to feel the fire while the Bass is here.

:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

/MSG/
01-20-2011, 10:11 PM
ANNOUNCMENT: Lowaique has been determined by me, after extensive research, not to be a troll. While he does make trolling posts, I believe that it is not his sole intent on this board.

Low, despite our continued differences, I would like to publicly apologize. I was in error.

christiefan915
01-21-2011, 10:58 AM
ANNOUNCMENT: Lowaique has been determined by me, after extensive research, not to be a troll. While he does make trolling posts, I believe that it is not his sole intent on this board.

Low, despite our continued differences, I would like to publicly apologize. I was in error.

:good4u:

Phantasmal
01-21-2011, 01:36 PM

I tried to save you a lot of research, but glad you came to your own conclusion.

ZappasGuitar
01-21-2011, 02:35 PM
I tried to save you a lot of research, but glad you came to your own conclusion.

Now we just get the ol Fuzzywig to admit that Damn Yankee is a troll and we can take a break for a while.

/MSG/
01-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Now we just get the ol Fuzzywig to admit that Damn Yankee is a troll and we can take a break for a while.
Sorry dude, that's not the case. A dick head, sure. But not a troll.

/MSG/
01-30-2011, 09:51 AM
NEW TROLL TO ADD:

Socrteased.

Apparently this newest troll has also put out personal information.

Snarla
01-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Poor drunk-ass Billy Beer has no life, so he spends all his time obssessing over interwebs trolls.

What a loser.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-30-2011, 11:45 AM
legion is an obsessed psychotiic freak....hopefully his mom has a strong lock on the basement door

/MSG/
01-30-2011, 11:48 AM
legion is an obsessed psychotiic freak....hopefully his mom has a strong lock on the basement door
Yeah, the latest addition is already banned.

Canceled.LTroll.1
01-30-2011, 11:51 AM
No job, no life, Billy Beer?

BRUTALITOPS
01-30-2011, 11:52 AM
recently banned was not legion though, just another psychotic stalker

/MSG/
01-30-2011, 12:00 PM
recently banned was not legion though, just another psychotic stalker
O_o that's fuckin weirder.

Noah Gardner
01-30-2011, 12:11 PM
That's funny.

Billy Beer is psychotically obssessed with trolls, but he sez the trolls are the psychos!

LOLZ at Detroit drunken loser!

Since Billy Barstool spends so much time up Grind's ass, he may as well read this book so he will have something to do while he's up there: http://www.colonoscopyfordummies.com/index.aspx?gclid=CILp0_zC4qYCFcnc4Aodwkib0g

Hey, Grind, post another one of those screen shots with the IPs fuzzed out!

ZappasGuitar
01-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Poor drunk-ass Billy Beer has no life, so he spends all his time obssessing over interwebs trolls.

What a loser.

Poor pitiful Snarla can't discuss the topic so she resorts to the typical douchebag troll posts...poor, poor Snarla.

BRUTALITOPS
01-30-2011, 01:45 PM
That's funny.

Billy Beer is psychotically obssessed with trolls, but he sez the trolls are the psychos!

LOLZ at Detroit drunken loser!

Since Billy Barstool spends so much time up Grind's ass, he may as well read this book so he will have something to do while he's up there: http://www.colonoscopyfordummies.com/index.aspx?gclid=CILp0_zC4qYCFcnc4Aodwkib0g

Hey, Grind, post another one of those screen shots with the IPs fuzzed out!

in case many have not noticed, most of legion associated names are now labeled "legion troll" under their username.

BRUTALITOPS
01-30-2011, 02:23 PM
*its not all inclusive, and there is a slim chance that if someone were to use the same proxy as legion they would get swept up in that. I would say it's 99% accurate though

Minister of Truth
01-30-2011, 04:09 PM
LOLZ, nice!! :cof1:

/MSG/
01-30-2011, 06:06 PM
YES! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL GRIND!

NOVA
01-31-2011, 10:03 AM

Now......

Just how many assholes, was it our misfortune to inherit from AOL, here on jpp ?:palm:

and don't say "all of them", even though that would be accurate....

/MSG/
02-02-2011, 06:17 PM
NEW TROLL UPDATE

Cancel9 is now added to the list as a troll and is to be thoroughly ignored.

Cancel9
02-02-2011, 06:21 PM
NEW TROLL UPDATE

Ja Führer! Sie werden getrunken, aber alle müssen Sie befolgen!

Cancel 2018. 3
02-02-2011, 06:32 PM
NEW TROLL UPDATE

i thought this crap was supposed to stop? i thought he was forever gone when he had damo cancel his other account...i don't get it...i even gave damo the benefit of the doubt and defended a new poster, won't make that mistake again

PostmodernProphet
02-02-2011, 06:38 PM
now we'll have Cancel10.....

/MSG/
02-02-2011, 06:44 PM
i thought this crap was supposed to stop? i thought he was forever gone when he had damo cancel his other account...i don't get it...i even gave damo the benefit of the doubt and defended a new poster, won't make that mistake again
The new poster Dune isn't Legion. I figured Cancel9 was a troll the moment I saw them, but since they had yet to prove it, I didn't mention them.

Everyone gets a clean start.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-02-2011, 06:52 PM
The new poster Dune isn't Legion. I figured Cancel9 was a troll the moment I saw them, but since they had yet to prove it, I didn't mention them.

Everyone gets a clean start.

dune has had half a dozen posts or more identical to legion...further, he referred to me as "Yurt" the other day, guess who the only other person on this board has ever put a username in parenthticals.....legion/mojo

BRUTALITOPS
02-02-2011, 11:59 PM
fyi after the massive outing legion has names that go through other proxies, and the way we update is manual. Which means there will probably be some names that are legion that don't have the label. So we'll probably wait a while until we cast the net again and reel in a bunch of names. So either legion starts using a different proxy for each new name he creates or he gets lazy like usual and starts building up another franchise - or - he stops acting like his legion idiot self and posts normal, in which case we don't really have a problem, do we? :)

Lowaicue
02-03-2011, 02:58 AM
fyi after the massive outing legion has names that go through other proxies, and the way we update is manual. Which means there will probably be some names that are legion that don't have the label. So we'll probably wait a while until we cast the net again and reel in a bunch of names. So either legion starts using a different proxy for each new name he creates or he gets lazy like usual and starts building up another franchise - or - he stops acting like his legion idiot self and posts normal, in which case we don't really have a problem, do we? :)

Would you not agree that the administrator(s) or those who have some pedigree on this site, should refrain from this strange obsession they seem to have with changing their names to suit the weather (or whatever).
If they stopped than about 50% of the problem would disappear. I speak as one who has kept the same name for many years and who sees absolutely no point in changing.

christiefan915
02-03-2011, 09:28 AM

IGNORE LIST. USE IT.

BRUTALITOPS
02-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Would you not agree that the administrator(s) or those who have some pedigree on this site, should refrain from this strange obsession they seem to have with changing their names to suit the weather (or whatever).
If they stopped than about 50% of the problem would disappear. I speak as one who has kept the same name for many years and who sees absolutely no point in changing.

no i dont see it as a problem at all. only a few people change their names, and it's always obvious who is who based on location, post count, signature, etc.

Rune
02-03-2011, 09:50 AM
dune has had half a dozen posts or more identical to legion...further, he referred to me as "Yurt" the other day, guess who the only other person on this board has ever put a username in parenthticals.....legion/mojo

Are you still on this? Your evidence is that I used quotes? I sent you to my personal URL. I linked to a forum with 20,000 registered users where I have posted for 3 years as Dune. What is your major malfunction?

christiefan915
02-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Are you still on this? Your evidence is that I used quotes? I sent you to my personal URL. I linked to a forum with 20,000 registered users where I have posted for 3 years as Dune. What is your major malfunction?

He has a one-bit brain with a parity error?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-03-2011, 11:34 AM
IGNORE LIST. USE IT.

why don't you use it. its a public board and the trolls are out of hand. beefy, grind etc. have said so...

if you want to ignore the trolls, do so. but i fail to see why you're whining that i would call them out...whats it to you?

Cancel 2018. 3
02-03-2011, 11:35 AM
He has a one-bit brain with a parity error?

yeah thats why i'm right calling out the trolls, i seriously don't see why you would whine about this...why do you even care? you're the one proclaiming i should ignore them, why don't you ignore posts about trolls?

see how that works...

Damocles
02-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Just let it go. Everybody is under suspicion because of mr. "I change IPs like I take breaths", otherwise known as Legion.

Over time it will end, even Yurt will get past it. The Admin team knows you are Dune, new poster. At least until we see that IP shared with a known Legion...

:D

Cancel 2018. 3
02-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Just let it go. Everybody is under suspicion because of mr. "I change IPs like I take breaths", otherwise known as Legion.

Over time it will end, even Yurt will get past it. The Admin team knows you are Dune, new poster. At least until we see that IP shared with a known Legion...

actually, i came to dune's defense at first....then he blew it, certian posts i identified and then calling me "yurt" - only legion has put usernames in parentheticals....

he may not be legion, so i'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt.

/MSG/
02-03-2011, 02:41 PM
I don't see how myself, Watermark, or Grind changing our names has any effect on the board whatsoever, except it's slight amusing to the three of us.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-03-2011, 04:42 PM

so then cancel9 is not a troll and is not legion?

Canceled1
02-03-2011, 04:54 PM
I don't see how myself, Watermark, or Grind changing our names has any effect on the board whatsoever, except it's slight amusing to the three of us.

The things that blow your shorts up...:palm:

Rune
02-03-2011, 05:17 PM

Done and done.

/MSG/
02-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Don't forget to add Troll1

/MSG/
02-03-2011, 07:50 PM
so then cancel9 is not a troll and is not legion?
Cance9 is a troll, it is unknown if it is Legion.

PostmodernProphet
02-03-2011, 08:06 PM

you're right....I just treat you like trolls and it makes very little difference in my life.....I'm not sure which one of you you are, but since none of you ever say anything worth remembering it really doesn't matter....

/MSG/
02-03-2011, 08:11 PM
You kids keep off my lawn! I'm trying to watch Matlock.
Yeah yeah yeah old man.

PostmodernProphet
02-03-2011, 08:20 PM
I wish I was cool like PostmoderProphet

actually, I prefer the Big Bang Theory....

Seriously though, why does this board have such a problem with trolls....I post regularly at four boards and this is the only one that has this problem......is it because whateverthefuckhisnameisnow simply sucks as a moderator?.........

/MSG/
02-03-2011, 08:23 PM
actually, I prefer sex with farm animals....and random elipses that serve no point....
Thanks for the news capt obvious.

/MSG/
02-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Seriously though, why does this board have such a problem with trolls....I post regularly at four boards and this is the only one that has this problem......is it because whateverthefuckhisnameisnow simply sucks as a moderator?.........
How about because of the relaxed moderation style here? If they were more strict just about everyone (probably myself as well) would be banned.

PostmodernProphet
02-03-2011, 08:33 PM
How about because of the relaxed moderation style here? If they were more strict just about everyone (probably myself as well) would be banned.

obviously not true.....isn't it a simple matter to block new memberships from a particular ISP location?......a simple step that it seems someone doesn't want to take....that isn't a 'relaxed' moderation style....that's a total lack of moderation.....

Canceled2
02-03-2011, 08:33 PM
The truth is I never get any sex. Women think I am ugly and the animals can't feel my dick and run away.

WOW :D TMI

PostmodernProphet
02-03-2011, 08:34 PM
I can dish it out but I can't take it

yeah, we knew that.....

Beefy
02-03-2011, 08:39 PM
obviously not true.....isn't it a simple matter to block new memberships from a particular ISP location?......a simple step that it seems someone doesn't want to take....that isn't a 'relaxed' moderation style....that's a total lack of moderation.....

Legion troll uses dozens and dozens, if not hundreds of proxy IPs. Its not that simple. Sure, we could go on the ban train for every new user, but that would be almost as lame as most of your posts.

/MSG/
02-03-2011, 08:39 PM
yeah, we knew that.....
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3376/4593948789_cae251caa5_m.jpg

PostmodernProphet
02-03-2011, 08:45 PM
your artwork has improved since the new medication....keep up the good work....

/MSG/
02-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Hotdog is now to be added to the list.

Lowaicue
02-03-2011, 10:30 PM

Well, speaking for myself the idea of changing my name hasn't really occurred to me. Why the hell should it.

HOWEVER while you guys play the alias game some might be tempted. Why dont you just try to set an example for others to follow?

Many things are amusing can you not find something else?

BRUTALITOPS
02-03-2011, 10:42 PM
actually, I prefer the Big Bang Theory....

because trolling isn't against our rules, why is this so hard for your tiny brain to understand?

So we don't really have a "problem" in that regard.

One of the reasons we don't like doing anything about trolls is because it's largely harmless. why go around banning guys just for poking around jpp?

You can also ignore the trolls, it doesn't take very long to click ignore user. And for any of those that don't mind seeing troll posts, it's not FORCED on them.

Thirdly, you start getting into a slippery slope. Is this stuff watermark says trolling? Some mods at other sites would say yes. But most people dont' mind that. If we didn't have a lax attitude you could set the stage for "fuck that guy, he's trolling, ban", something we dont' like to do.

This site has always been built around openess and freedom. Grow a ball sack and move on, because the trolls aren't going anywhere.

BRUTALITOPS
02-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Well, speaking for myself the idea of changing my name hasn't really occurred to me. Why the hell should it.

HOWEVER while you guys play the alias game some might be tempted. Why dont you just try to set an example for others to follow?

Many things are amusing can you not find something else?

I change my name because it can reflect my mood at times. Sometimes I hate the universe and I want a name to reflect that, other times I feel whimsical and it's HOLLLLY POTATOES! :shock:

It's amusing and harmless. There are other messageboard software that actually give users a field to change their own name as much as they want (ip board) which, quite frankly, I think is awesome.

hotdog
02-03-2011, 10:52 PM

I need to know whats up with this accusation is against me. I am not a troll but I do have a troll account which I can sick on this site.

PostmodernProphet
02-03-2011, 10:52 PM
because trolling isn't against our rules, why is this so hard for your tiny brain to understand?

So we don't really have a "problem" in that regard.

One of the reasons we don't like doing anything about trolls is because it's largely harmless. why go around banning guys just for poking around jpp?

You can also ignore the trolls, it doesn't take very long to click ignore user. And for any of those that don't mind seeing troll posts, it's not FORCED on them.

Thirdly, you start getting into a slippery slope. Is this stuff watermark says trolling? Some mods at other sites would say yes. But most people dont' mind that. If we didn't have a lax attitude you could set the stage for "fuck that guy, he's trolling, ban", something we dont' like to do.

This site has always been built around openess and freedom. Grow a ball sack and move on, because the trolls aren't going anywhere.

perhaps you could wrap YOUR tiny brain around this.....once we've established a person is a troll and worthy of banning it hardly seems appropriate to simply let that person change his name and spend another week determining he's the same fucking troll.....it's bad enough having to spend the time figuring out if YOUR posts are worth reading

/MSG/
02-03-2011, 11:14 PM
ATTENTION MODS

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

This thread has not had the community results I had been initially hoping for. Thus it not longer serves it's purpose.

BRUTALITOPS
02-03-2011, 11:16 PM
I need to know whats up with this accusation is against me. I am not a troll but I do have a troll account which I can sick on this site.

fyi this guy is confirmed not legion

BRUTALITOPS
02-03-2011, 11:17 PM
perhaps you could wrap YOUR tiny brain around this.....once we've established a person is a troll and worthy of banning it hardly seems appropriate to simply let that person change his name and spend another week determining he's the same fucking troll.....it's bad enough having to spend the time figuring out if YOUR posts are worth reading

only idiot proles waste hours figuring out meaningless screen names on the internet. I don't care either way.

Reverend Bones
02-04-2011, 12:42 AM
hotdog is of the Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostmodernProphet
02-04-2011, 07:15 AM
only idiot proles waste hours figuring out meaningless screen names on the internet. I don't care either way.

that's why your worthless as a mod......

Canceled1
02-04-2011, 11:03 AM

Aren't you the one running that "meaningless" troll catching program?

Jes sayin' :awesome:

/MSG/
02-04-2011, 12:03 PM
ATTENTION MODS

IT NO LONGER SERVES IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE

Canceled1
02-04-2011, 12:09 PM
ATTENTION MODS

IT NO LONGER SERVES IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE

Why don't you write to them directly?