PDA

View Full Version : Best show on the Teli

klaatu
08-07-2006, 07:23 AM
if you were to ask me this a year ago.. Id say no contest ... The Sopranos...
others would say "24" or maybe "Lost" ....
But after that horrible semi-final season ... Soprano's is no longer head of the pack ... top of the heap ...

I give the nod to "Entourage" what a "cool" show ... great acting, quick wit and 30 minutes of original non stop fun ...

2nd place goes to Rome ... I cant waite for season number 2 ...

One HBO show I dont like is "Deadwood" -- if it werent for the silly, misplaced and over use of bad language .. the show might be pretty good.

robdastud
08-07-2006, 07:32 AM
Judge Judy/Peoples Court.

LadyT
08-07-2006, 07:54 AM
FLAVA OF LOVE IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!

A Horrificly wonderful show! One girl took a dump on the show's premier last night! I actually felt bad for her.

Beefy
08-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Curb Your Enthusiasm, High Stakes Poker, 24

And I agree about the Sopranos. What a steaming pile of shit this last season was. The first episode was strong, but every subsequent episode was convoluted, sophomoric feces. I still have to watch the last 8 episodes next year though.

Damocles
08-07-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm just glad I didn't watch this past season. I watched two episodes and decided to wait for next year to watch the family implode. I couldn't care less about people I don't know committing suicide and fat gay guys...

evince
08-07-2006, 10:30 AM
The Colbert Report

klaatu
08-07-2006, 10:46 AM
has anyone watched "LUCKY LOUIE" yet ....? its pretty funny stuff ...

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" is definitely in my top 5 .....

robdastud
08-07-2006, 10:48 AM
has anyone watched "LUCKY LOUIE" yet ....? its pretty funny stuff ...

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" is definitely in my top 5 .....

is that on CBN? i haven't heard of that show?

klaatu
08-07-2006, 10:54 AM
is that on CBN? i haven't heard of that show?

HBO ... its funny as hell....

OrnotBitwise
08-07-2006, 02:03 PM
1) The Wire
2) Deadwood
3) Weeds
4) Sopranos (what's with the weird prejudice against fat gay guys?)
5) The Daily Show

Damocles
08-07-2006, 05:53 PM
1) The Wire
2) Deadwood
3) Weeds
4) Sopranos (what's with the weird prejudice against fat gay guys?)
5) The Daily Show
Fat gay guys are clearly stupid when portrayed by unimaginative writers that run out of ideas after the second season and turn the show into a silly soap opera.

A mobster would know which gay clubs are collected from by those who know him, and he would avoid them... Instead this dork is kissing a dude and then tries to tell the other guys that it was a "joke ha-ha"... Right. That's a believable plot... NOT! (to pull a phrase back up from a zillion years ago in commemoration of that fabulous imagination that made this plot up...)

gonzojournals
08-07-2006, 07:48 PM
House is the best show on television, without a doubt. Actually the only one worth watching.

Maybe Entourage as a second, if you insist on more than one show.

Beefy
08-07-2006, 08:15 PM
House is the best show on television, without a doubt. Actually the only one worth watching.

Maybe Entourage as a second, if you insist on more than one show.

You must be a huge fan of ridiculousy over acted drama, hell, I can't tell half the time if "House" isn't some sort of comedy with the bad acting.

gonzojournals
08-07-2006, 09:09 PM
It's supposed to be dramatic?

Beefy
08-07-2006, 09:35 PM
It's supposed to be dramatic?
That's what I thought. I can't watch more than a couple of minutes of the Shatner X 100 overacting that goes on, so I honestly don't know, but they promote it as a drama.

gonzojournals
08-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Oh....I thought it was supposed to be funny....I've been laughing at dying people....