PDA

View Full Version : He's back...

Dumn Yankee
11-27-2010, 12:30 PM
The retarded sewage engineer from NC has convinced the board mods that he deserves another chance....watch this space!

charver
11-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Is anyone running a sweepstake on how long before the next ban?

Cancel 2018. 3
11-27-2010, 01:48 PM
i wonder how many boards legion troll (dumn yankee) created a username damn yankee and tried to pass himself dy from this board...

he created at least two "yurt"s at two different boards...

Cancel 2018. 3
11-27-2010, 01:57 PM
lmao...he isn't back, he hasn't been on the board since 11/7....

the stalker legion troll was so obsessed and lonely that he had damn yankee's ban date lift day marked on his calendar...

now thats funny!

Damocles
11-27-2010, 03:15 PM
The ban was for a specific time and it has been lifted. I'm assuming the troll kept track somehow.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-27-2010, 03:31 PM
The ban was for a specific time and it has been lifted. I'm assuming the troll kept track somehow.

i wonder if the troll writes about us in his diary....i mean before SM even came back after the ban, he said "he's back"...obviously indicating an obsessive amount of time focusing on SM...and given he has created multiple trolls at multiple boards claiming to be me....i wonder if his diary has any space for non jpp stuff :D

PostmodernProphet
11-27-2010, 07:29 PM
why hasn't the troll been banned yet?......

DamnYankee
11-29-2010, 08:48 AM
i wonder if the troll writes about us in his diary....i mean before SM even came back after the ban, he said "he's back"...obviously indicating an obsessive amount of time focusing on SM...and given he has created multiple trolls at multiple boards claiming to be me....i wonder if his diary has any space for non jpp stuff :D

No shit it is amazing. You hit the nail on the head here just like you nailed that perverted liberal yellow dog maineman while I was away. Good job on that and congratulations. :clink:

I was wondering that myself. The only plausible explanation is that he has a relationship with a moderator. Who would that be I wonder? :)

Damocles
11-29-2010, 12:44 PM
No shit it is amazing. You hit the nail on the head here just like you nailed that perverted liberal yellow dog maineman while I was away. Good job on that and congratulations. :clink:

I was wondering that myself. The only plausible explanation is that he has a relationship with a moderator. Who would that be I wonder? :)
More likely he just kept checking the member list until you showed back up not listed as "banned"...

Minister of Truth
11-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Well, he's a slow-assed troll. Damn Southerner has been back for like two weeks, at least!! Imagine a demented serf that sucks at fetch?

Canceled1
11-29-2010, 12:57 PM

Actually, when I hacked into the system (just ask Crispieflan915 all about my divine capabilities) and installed key logger, I discovered it has been Grind all along making up these trolls.

The unfortunate part of this behind the scenes espionage, is I now get to see all those perverted homo and Anime sites he visits!

DamnYankee
11-29-2010, 12:58 PM
More likely he just kept checking the member list until you showed back up not listed as "banned"... I can't imagine anyone doing that every hour for three weeks straight....

Besides, wasn't my ban up after Legion started this thread? :eek3:

DamnYankee
11-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Damn Southerner has been back for like two weeks, at least!! Nope. Yesterday 8:24 pm. :fu:

DamnYankee
11-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Actually, when I hacked into the system (just ask Crispieflan915 all about my divine capabilities) and installed key logger, I discovered it has been Grind all along making up these trolls.

The unfortunate part of this behind the scenes espionage, is I now get to see all those perverted homo and Anime sites he visits!:gpow:

Minister of Truth
11-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Nope. Yesterday 8:24 pm. :fu:

Did you get banned a second time?

DamnYankee
11-29-2010, 01:11 PM
Did you get banned a second time? Several times, twice recently for messing with Beefy's bum-boy.

Minister of Truth
11-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Okay, that explains this thread. I just thought the trolls were getting lazy around here...

DamnYankee
11-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Okay, that explains this thread. I just thought the trolls were getting lazy around here...
Trolls are intellectually lazy by definition.

Stupidity and Bile
11-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Trolls are intellectually lazy by definition.

As Beefy's bum boy, I resemble that remark!

Beefy
11-30-2010, 12:27 AM
Several times, twice recently for messing with Beefy's bum-boy.

No. For the record, both times it was because you expressly broke the rules.

Its nothing personal. No relationship with an involved party has anything to do with the decision.

Dumn Yankee
11-30-2010, 04:32 AM
Several times, twice recently for messing with Beefy's bum-boy.

So you're saying Beefy is lying?

DamnYankee
11-30-2010, 08:24 AM
No. For the record, both times it was because you expressly broke the rules.

Its nothing personal. No relationship with an involved party has anything to do with the decision.:lies: No, since rules don't cover PMs.

Socrtease
11-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Wow, I should hang out here more often. I only knew of SMDY getting banned once.

WinterBorn
11-30-2010, 09:57 AM
Wow, I should hang out here more often. I only knew of SMDY getting banned once.

There was a thread with a few chuckles about his first ban. The second ban was laughed about in there as well.

DamnYankee
11-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Wow, I should hang out here more often. I only knew of SMDY getting banned once. I find it a bit creepy, albeit not surprising that you'd adjust your lifestyle because of me.

Dumn Yankee
11-30-2010, 11:39 AM
:lies: No, since rules don't cover PMs.

So you're saying that Beefy is lying?

DamnYankee
11-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Yes, as well as applying the rules with great irregularity. :)

Dumn Yankee
11-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Yes, as well as applying the rules with great irregularity. :)

Maybe Beefy is a "VIP" exempt from the rules....you know, like being a
"VIP" exempts someone from FFL requirements.

DamnYankee
11-30-2010, 12:18 PM
True.

Dumn Yankee
11-30-2010, 12:24 PM
True.

I wonder if Beefy got a receipt for banning you...

Damocles
11-30-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm closing the thread. If you want to talk about that stuff take it up in PM. Read the rules again DY.