PDA

View Full Version : Perfect storm for inflation

Canceled.LTroll.18
11-20-2010, 09:00 PM
It's time to take your head out of the sand and prepare for what is coming.

The price of raw materials like cotton and corn are on the rise, and I mean dramatic rise.

Cotton is the highest in 140 years, is it not?

The two things that really concern me are oil and corn. You use oil in everything.

People are going to be starving to death, yes, yes, it's going to be bad.

You go shopping, right? Have you noticed the price increase? You have noticed anything that you've gone, "Holy cow," yet when you are in there?

What's the cause of this? Well, it's something we have told you about for a long time. We are burning our food supply.

The corn, what you don't understand is corn not only affects anything, corn syrup, not only affects corn syrup, but it also affects the price of meat, because we feed our pigs, our chickens, our cows corn.

OK, so here's the thing: America, I just want you to think of this. The world is changing. The world is changing. And you can listen to yourself in the grocery store or you can listen to the people in Washington.

Now, maybe they are right. Maybe in the end this all goes away and this is just a little spike. Maybe they are right. But we're talking about the future of our country and we are talking about our children.

So now what do you do about it? Not the big Wall Street investors. I'm not going to tell you how to invest your money. What do you do about it?

ZappasGuitar
11-21-2010, 11:55 AM
It's time to take your head out of the sand and prepare for what is coming.

The price of raw materials like cotton and corn are on the rise, and I mean dramatic rise.

Cotton is the highest in 140 years, is it not?

The two things that really concern me are oil and corn. You use oil in everything.

People are going to be starving to death, yes, yes, it's going to be bad.

You go shopping, right? Have you noticed the price increase? You have noticed anything that you've gone, "Holy cow," yet when you are in there?

What's the cause of this? Well, it's something we have told you about for a long time. We are burning our food supply.

The corn, what you don't understand is corn not only affects anything, corn syrup, not only affects corn syrup, but it also affects the price of meat, because we feed our pigs, our chickens, our cows corn.

OK, so here's the thing: America, I just want you to think of this. The world is changing. The world is changing. And you can listen to yourself in the grocery store or you can listen to the people in Washington.

Now, maybe they are right. Maybe in the end this all goes away and this is just a little spike. Maybe they are right. But we're talking about the future of our country and we are talking about our children.

So now what do you do about it? Not the big Wall Street investors. I'm not going to tell you how to invest your money. What do you do about it?

Holy mackerel!!

Cotton at it's highest cost in 140 years?!?

Maybe Beck should be hawking cotton instead of gold all the time...