PDA

View Full Version : Stop the obsessive stalking legion troll

Cancel 2018. 3
11-15-2010, 01:18 PM
seriously...you copied my username and avatar and my signature from USMB and created a user on uspoliticsonline and then you copied my posts to YOU on this board to other members on uspoliticsonline in the pitiful attempt to make people think you are me....

good fucking lord dude...that is beyond creepy obsessive, seek help

http://www.uspoliticsonline.com/welcome-news-announcements-uspo-frontpage/727-introduce-yourself-thread-141.html

^seriously, you have got to be all kinds of disturbed to do this

Cancel 2018. 3
11-15-2010, 02:07 PM
btw legion....copying my posts verbatim like that is akin to academic dishonesty and plagiary

nice going

ZappasGuitar
11-15-2010, 02:23 PM
seriously...you copied my username and avatar and my signature from USMB and created a user on uspoliticsonline and then you copied my posts to YOU on this board to other members on uspoliticsonline in the pitiful attempt to make people think you are me....

good fucking lord dude...that is beyond creepy obsessive, seek help

http://www.uspoliticsonline.com/welcome-news-announcements-uspo-frontpage/727-introduce-yourself-thread-141.html

^seriously, you have got to be all kinds of disturbed to do this

Yurtsie pwned bigtime by someone named "Jefe":

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Yurt:
lol...what a spazz, seriously

if its so bad having discourse with me, then why don't you ignore me? its comical how much of a cow you're having over some internet poster you've never met....

you take the interwebs way, way too seriously

Originally Posted by Jefe:

... says the guy who's "having a cow" over some internet poster he's never met called LEGION TROLL..

Take your own advice counselor.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Yurtsie pwned bigtime by someone named "Jefe":

Originally Posted by Yurt:
lol...what a spazz, seriously

if its so bad having discourse with me, then why don't you ignore me? its comical how much of a cow you're having over some internet poster you've never met....

you take the interwebs way, way too seriously

Originally Posted by Jefe:

... says the guy who's "having a cow" over some internet poster he's never met called LEGION TROLL..

Take your own advice counselor.

:palm:

you do realize i did not make that post on that board...

dumbass...read the op zappa....i know from previous convo's with you that even you don't like trolls like that, but your irrational hatred caused you to overlook that and instead act like i made that post and got pwned by someone i never made a post to

ZappasGuitar
11-15-2010, 02:45 PM
:palm:

you do realize i did not make that post on that board...

dumbass...read the op zappa....i know from previous convo's with you that even you don't like trolls like that, but your irrational hatred caused you to overlook that and instead act like i made that post and got pwned by someone i never made a post to

If it spits hate like a Yurt...

And it rants like a Yurt...

And it whines like a Yurt...

AND it's NAMED Yurt...

Then until you can prove otherwise...it's a Yurt.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-15-2010, 02:48 PM
If it spits hate like a Yurt...

And it rants like a Yurt...

And it whines like a Yurt...

AND it's NAMED Yurt...

Then until you can prove otherwise...it's a Yurt.

yeah...okay zappa...let your irrational hatred contradict your earlier statements about trolls

Canceled1
11-15-2010, 02:59 PM
yeah...okay zappa...let your irrational hatred contradict your earlier statements about trolls

Zappa, the perpetual lemon gob. He came out of the womb sour.

SmarterthanYou
11-15-2010, 07:24 PM
yurt, you should accept this stalking like a huge badge of honor. you obviously have caught this losers attention because you've done an awesome job of defaming it.

congrats.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-15-2010, 07:42 PM
yurt, you should accept this stalking like a huge badge of honor. you obviously have caught this losers attention because you've done an awesome job of defaming it.

congrats.

he hasn't done this as just one board, it has come to my attention he has done this at at least two boards....he copies my avatar, username, signature, says something almost verbatim to what i said to him and then tells everyone in his "introduction" that he came from jpp and usmb

i'm beyond the normal badge, this guy is so obsessed with me he is running around the interwebs trying to pass himself off as me....unfortunately he is a psycho loser who will never be as awesome as me :D

Phantasmal
11-15-2010, 11:12 PM

congrats.
Oh, dear goodness, do not encourage him.

ZappasGuitar
11-16-2010, 02:57 PM

Here's something no one's thought of yet...how do we know that Yurt isn't this Legion Troll?

He could be doing all this to himself in some pitiful attempt at holding onto everyone's attention.

I've seen stranger things on these boards.

SmarterthanYou
11-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Oh, dear goodness, do not encourage him.

why not? Yurt has the more than occasional brilliant streak where he lights the political spectrum on fire.

Damocles
11-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Yurt is not Legion. It pains me to think that my banning of some of Legion's trolls has caused this guy to go somewhere into an area of near psychotic spasms..

Cancel 2018. 3
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Here's something no one's thought of yet...how do we know that Yurt isn't this Legion Troll?

He could be doing all this to himself in some pitiful attempt at holding onto everyone's attention.

I've seen stranger things on these boards.

yeah..ok zappa...thats why damo and grind have said who he is (his troll names and repeatedly said he is not a regular member) ....but oh no...it may be me...and the fact you have in the past agreed with ME that legion troll is an asshole

seriously, if you weren't so full of hate you could have just honestly stated it is a pretty weird thing to he did by running around multiple other political boards claiming to be me

SmarterthanYou
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Yurt is not Legion. It pains me to think that my banning of some of Legion's trolls has caused this guy to go somewhere into an area of near psychotic spasms..

don't lie. you're laughing your ass off, aren't you?

Cancel 2018. 3
11-16-2010, 03:25 PM

:fuckyeah:

PostmodernProphet
11-16-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm tired of all the trolls....I log on to see "You Have 100 Unread Posts" only to find that 99 of them are from a worthless troll.....better to spend my time elsewhere than to see worthless trolls.....

Canceled1
11-16-2010, 03:45 PM
yeah..ok zappa...thats why damo and grind have said who he is (his troll names and repeatedly said he is not a regular member) ....but oh no...it may be me...and the fact you have in the past agreed with ME that legion troll is an asshole

seriously, if you weren't so full of hate you could have just honestly stated it is a pretty weird thing to he did by running around multiple other political boards claiming to be me

Zappa et al are friends with legion troll.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-16-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm tired of all the trolls....I log on to see "You Have 100 Unread Posts" only to find that 99 of them are from a worthless troll.....better to spend my time elsewhere than to see worthless trolls.....

just put them on ignore....

cancel2 2022
11-16-2010, 04:53 PM

congrats.

Margaret Thatcher, in a different context, talked about the oxygen of publicity. Yurt needs to bleat less and ignore more, if it bothers him that much.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Margaret Thatcher, in a different context, talked about the oxygen of publicity. Yurt needs to bleat less and ignore more, if it bothers him that much.

says the guy who constantly has to bump his threads because no one pays attention to them....

heal thyself

ignoring doesn't stop someone from stalking you and trying to pass themselves off as you...

cancel2 2022
11-16-2010, 05:10 PM
says the guy who constantly has to bump his threads because no one pays attention to them....

heal thyself

ignoring doesn't stop someone from stalking you and trying to pass themselves off as you...

They probably only do it because you make such a song and dance about it, actually more a full blown musical at times. I'm sorry about your brother, I empathise with you about that, but they will only carry on whilst they think you rise to the bait so easily.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-16-2010, 05:16 PM
They probably only do it because you make such a song and dance about it, actually more a full blown musical at times. I'm sorry about your brother, I empathise with you about that, but they will only carry on whilst they think you rise to the bait so easily.

yeah...my bad for asking them to stop

what a pity for you that you ask me to stop teasing you when i do....and i usually do

when someone does something you find inappropriate you are the first to bitch about it....your dislike of me has caused you to give the troll further ammunition, instead of saying...yeah...thats pretty fucking psycho or stupid, what do you do...you basically defend the troll and attack me

its people like you who give the trolls power because they see others backing them

Canceled1
11-16-2010, 05:56 PM

The voice of experience speaks.

Canceled1
11-16-2010, 05:58 PM

what a pity for you that you ask me to stop teasing you when i do....and i usually do

when someone does something you find inappropriate you are the first to bitch about it....your dislike of me has caused you to give the troll further ammunition, instead of saying...yeah...thats pretty fucking psycho or stupid, what do you do...you basically defend the troll and attack meits people like you who give the trolls power because they see others backing them

Absoflippin'lootely!

christiefan915
11-16-2010, 06:57 PM

He's the one fanning the flames. This thread devoted to his angst is a perfect example.

Canceled1
11-16-2010, 10:07 PM
He's the one fanning the flames. This thread devoted to his angst is a perfect example.

Look who's giving her own obsession(s) some exercise...

Climb on much?

Cancel 2018. 3
11-17-2010, 11:01 AM

? i did nothing and this guy goes out and creates at least two "yurts" on multiple messageboards and claims he came from jpp and usmb....

but i'm the one fanning the flames and you apparently love what he has done because you and tom have done nothing but attack me

amazing, truly amazing

cancel2 2022
11-17-2010, 12:05 PM

when someone does something you find inappropriate you are the first to bitch about it....your dislike of me has caused you to give the troll further ammunition, instead of saying...yeah...thats pretty fucking psycho or stupid, what do you do...you basically defend the troll and attack me

its people like you who give the trolls power because they see others backing them

I don't dislike you, I just think you are a drama queen at times.

Canceled1
11-17-2010, 12:32 PM

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Cancel 2018. 3
11-17-2010, 12:52 PM

LOL...i ask a guy to stop running around pretending he is me and that is a drama queen moment...tff from teh guy who had a melt down because grind was tired of you making thread after thread after thread and then bumping those threads repeatedly because you felt you didn't get the attention you needed

and you still do it...clean your own house hypocrite

ZappasGuitar
11-17-2010, 01:38 PM

And as long as you're going to play the petulant little crybaby in this drama, then we're going to keep buying popcorn and telling our friend about this idiot named Yurt and the full blown foot-stamping tantrum he throws every single day.

ZappasGuitar
11-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Look who's giving her own obsession(s) some exercise...

Climb on much?

Not nearly as much as you do apparently...

After all, you've been hovering in the background the entire time, just waiting for another opportunity to spew more of your patented sanctimonious garbage.

USFREEDOM911
11-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Not nearly as much as you do apparently...

After all, you've been hovering in the background the entire time, just waiting for another opportunity to spew more of your patented sanctimonious garbage.

You couldn't "climb on", if you had a hoist and help.

ZappasGuitar
11-17-2010, 01:46 PM
LOL...i ask a guy to stop running around pretending he is me and that is a drama queen moment...tff from teh guy who had a melt down because grind was tired of you making thread after thread after thread and then bumping those threads repeatedly because you felt you didn't get the attention you needed

No...it's your spending an entire week "asking" the same thing over and over ad nauseum that is a GIGANTIC drama queen moment.

How long you going to keep crying about this?

Should I get the little girl a tissue...is that what you need?

My mother used to tell me when I was 5 and being teased by my older brother..."he only does it because he knows he can get you upset..."

Try not acting like a 5 year old for a while and see what happens.

cancel2 2022
11-17-2010, 01:46 PM

As I've said before, you must have Russian blood in you. It is the only way to explain your propensity to rewrite history on a regular basis.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-17-2010, 01:48 PM
And as long as you're going to play the petulant little crybaby in this drama, then we're going to keep buying popcorn and telling our friend about this idiot named Yurt and the full blown foot-stamping tantrum he throws every single day.

this is what is bizarre about you...no one is crying here, i'm simply asking the freak to stop...if someone were running around using your ID, you would no doubt want them to stop as well

most bizarre, is that you daily whine about others insulting people and not coming here to debate, rather, to just spew hate and garbage...yet all you do 90% of the time is spew hate and garbage, for the past few days you haven't once engaged me in an actual debate, every reply to me has been an insult

your hypocrisy and projection is duly noted

ZappasGuitar
11-17-2010, 02:19 PM
this is what is bizarre about you...no one is crying here, i'm simply asking the freak to stop...if someone were running around using your ID, you would no doubt want them to stop as well

most bizarre, is that you daily whine about others insulting people and not coming here to debate, rather, to just spew hate and garbage...yet all you do 90% of the time is spew hate and garbage, for the past few days you haven't once engaged me in an actual debate, every reply to me has been an insult

your hypocrisy and projection is duly noted

Ahhh but when I have tried to engage you in debate, the only reply I've ever received is "how can you be so stupid" or some variation thereof.

So you don't like being treated the way you treat others? Too bad...

Try treating me with some basic courtesy for a change and maybe we can get back to debating.

Til then my popcorn is popped and I'm enjoying one helluva comedy.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Ahhh but when I have tried to engage you in debate, the only reply I've ever received is "how can you be so stupid" or some variation thereof.

So you don't like being treated the way you treat others? Too bad...

Try treating me with some basic courtesy for a change and maybe we can get back to debating.

Til then my popcorn is popped and I'm enjoying one helluva comedy.

absolutely false

why don't you actually engage me in debate instead of your daily insults and whining

ZappasGuitar
11-17-2010, 03:15 PM
absolutely false

why don't you actually engage me in debate instead of your daily insults and whining

Because you refuse to engage me in debate and instead hurl a steady stream of insults at any attempt by me at said debate.

Why don't you actually engage me in debate?

Cancel 2018. 3
11-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Because you refuse to engage me in debate and instead hurl a steady stream of insults at any attempt by me at said debate.

lmao...i invite you to engage in debate and stop the insults and what do you do?

continue the insults....

the invitation is still there, i've have a few threads you can engage me on and amazingly some posts, i'm done with you here

Canceled1
11-17-2010, 03:35 PM
lmao...i invite you to engage in debate and stop the insults and what do you do?

continue the insults....

the invitation is still there, i've have a few threads you can engage me on and amazingly some posts, i'm done with you here

ZappasGuitar REPLY:

YouTube - The Fat Man Screaming Insults

USFREEDOM911
11-17-2010, 10:47 PM

I see you inhaled that entire bag of popcorn, in 34 minutes.
Looks like you beat your old record.