PDA

View Full Version : Just an FYI, User reputation comments...

Zurt
11-07-2010, 06:14 PM
I wonder how/why someone who claims to have me on 'ignore' is leaving reputation comments on my profile page.

Obsessive lil' stalker!

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 11:34 AM
this wouldn't be another thread about dear ol' yurt would it??

lol...my obsessive stalker makes yet another thread about me....

:(

charver
11-08-2010, 12:06 PM
this wouldn't be another thread about dear ol' yurt would it??

lol...my obsessive stalker makes yet another thread about me....

:(

At least you've learned to ignore it, which is nice.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 12:19 PM

what?!>?! ignore legion troll....say it aint so....

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 12:22 PM

Well when the mods and others give it air, it's kind of hard, even using the ignore feature. Would you agree?

charver
11-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Well when the mods and others give it air, it's kind of hard, even using the ignore feature. Would you agree?

If you've got something attempting to make you respond all the time then acknowledging their every post would seem to be counter-productive, no?

I've got nobody on IA but i do ignore lots of posts.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 01:04 PM
If you've got something attempting to make you respond all the time then acknowledging their every post would seem to be counter-productive, no?

who does that?

perhaps you're confused about which board you are on

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 01:11 PM

Yes, it would, but even more counter-productive is allowing it to happen in the first place. The rules seem clear about creating trolls with the specific intent to harrass another poster using a like name, but is basically ignored out of hand by all the mods.

If they won't do something about it, then it is well within Yurt's right to point out the disparity.

charver
11-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Yes, it would, but even more counter-productive is allowing it to happen in the first place. The rules seem clear about creating trolls with the specific intent to harrass another poster using a like name, but is basically ignored out of hand by all the mods.

If they won't do something about it, then it is well within Yurt's right to point out the disparity.

I wouldn't seek to deny the chap his 'rights'. :D

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't seek to deny the chap his 'rights'. :D

That's very good of you Charver. You're the nicest Brit I have ever met on a political message board. I love your sense of humour, no matter how touchy you can be about certain issues, but I notice it's a resounding theme with most of the male Brits I know.

charver
11-08-2010, 01:19 PM
who does that?

perhaps you're confused about which board you are on

Isn't this the board where that chap spazzes out all the time?

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/search.php?searchid=691244

charver
11-08-2010, 01:22 PM
That's very good of you Charver. You're the nicest Brit I have ever met on a political message board. I love your sense of humour, no matter how touchy you can be about certain issues, but I notice it's a resounding theme with most of the male Brits I know.

That's nice of you US.

If i appear a little touchy sometimes it's usually because i'm a little bored or, on the odd Saturday evening when i post, a little bit refreshed. :D

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 01:27 PM

The biggest spaz of all would be Zappa.

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 01:30 PM
That's nice of you US.

If i appear a little touchy sometimes it's usually because i'm a little bored or, on the odd Saturday evening when i post, a little bit refreshed. :D

I am agreeable to you being touchy. Aren't we all? That you acknowledge it is huge, but lets be fair and recognize there are many spazzes on this board.

Let's be even-handed about spazz alerts, shall we?

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 01:31 PM

odd....i don't see any spazzing except your post and certaintly nothing remotely close to substantiating your false claim of responding to every post...

like i said, you are obviously confused

charver
11-08-2010, 01:34 PM
odd....i don't see any spazzing except your post and certaintly nothing remotely close to substantiating your false claim of responding to every post...

like i said, you are obviously confused

:D

200 posts mentioning the word "Legion", the person who you're not bothered about in the slightest.

I reckon Zurt's the big winner here.

charver
11-08-2010, 01:38 PM
I am agreeable to you being touchy. Aren't we all? That you acknowledge it is huge, but lets be fair and recognize there are many spazzes on this board.

Let's be even-handed about spazz alerts, shall we?

Maybe we could institute a JPP colour coded spazz alert scale, ranging from Yellow (mild spazzing) up to Red (Full on, wooden bit in the mouth, flidder fury)?

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Maybe we could institute a JPP colour coded spazz alert scale, ranging from Yellow (mild spazzing) up to Red (Full on, wooden bit in the mouth, flidder fury)?

That's a stellar idea, however I think we should just concede that Zappa should be full time red. There isn't a post he makes that isn't nasty, vituperative, and venomous.

Of course that is just my humble opinion. :)

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 01:47 PM

200 posts mentioning the word "Legion", the person who you're not bothered about in the slightest.

I reckon Zurt's the big winner here.

you know charver, one should question their sanity when defending legion troll and proclaiming him a winner...

if you were sane and honest, you would have done the same search for him and you would have been honest about the number of threads started...by legion about me....

instead, you just completely embarrassed yourself....slow day huh chav....and whats comical is that this thread is about me...but oh no...its yurt :rolleyes:

Damocles
11-08-2010, 01:51 PM
On a board a long time ago, far far away, we used to take over troll threads to talk about sports.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 01:59 PM
i guess charver doesn't think legion troll's dozen or so troll acounts that copy me are obsessive....i guess he doesn't think dozens upon dozens of threads created by legion troll about me are obsessive....i guess charver doesn't think legion troll following me around on multiple boards, talking about what i write on other boards, using my avatar from another board, is obsessive....

you're nutty chav

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 02:00 PM
On a board a long time ago, far far away, we used to take over troll threads to talk about sports.

The better approach would be to get rid of the chronic offenders and leave the friendly ones who aren't here specifically to harrass the posters of this board.

It's gotten beyond silly.

charver
11-08-2010, 02:05 PM
you know charver, one should question their sanity when defending legion troll and proclaiming him a winner...

if you were sane and honest, you would have done the same search for him and you would have been honest about the number of threads started...by legion about me....

instead, you just completely embarrassed yourself....slow day huh chav....and whats comical is that this thread is about me...but oh no...its yurt :rolleyes:

Actually, i'm just pointing out you look a bit like a dick.

The rest is all in your head...again.

Although, i do repeat my plea for you to put me on ignore as well :D

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 02:30 PM

Sit Charver. Sit! :palm:

ZappasGuitar
11-08-2010, 02:42 PM

OH NO HE DI'INT!!!

CHARVER-1 YURT-0

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 02:45 PM
i guess charver doesn't think legion troll's dozen or so troll acounts that copy me are obsessive....i guess he doesn't think dozens upon dozens of threads created by legion troll about me are obsessive....i guess charver doesn't think legion troll following me around on multiple boards, talking about what i write on other boards, using my avatar from another board, is obsessive....

you're nutty chav

actually charver, you're the dickhead here....you came after me and you just look stupid for it....all the while ignoring the troll's obsession...had the troll not created numerous troll accounts copying me, creating dozens of threads etc....you would have a point...unfortunately your irrational wood for me caused you to be stupid

you have a hard on for me....there is no other reason for you to make an ass out yourself in this thread

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 03:07 PM
ZappasGuitar

OH NO HE DI'INT!!!

CHARVER-1 YURT-0

See Charver? I rest my case....

Hee-hee-hee....:tongout:

charver
11-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Sit Charver. Sit! :palm:

Come on US you've gots to admit Yurt is at least an Orange on our newly created scale. :D

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Come on US you've gots to admit Yurt is at least an Orange on our newly created scale. :D

I am sorry. Am I missing your words chastising ZappasWhinesar?

If I had this little dick following me around all over the place I know I would be 18 shades of red pissed off too.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 07:30 PM

typical charver...spazzing out about dear ol' yurt while completely ignoring others doing the very same thing you're accusing me of spazzing on

seriously, why do you have such wood for me?

charver
11-08-2010, 07:45 PM
typical charver...spazzing out about dear ol' yurt while completely ignoring others doing the very same thing you're accusing me of spazzing on

seriously, why do you have such wood for me?

Loving it :D

charver
11-08-2010, 07:49 PM
I am sorry. Am I missing your words chastising ZappasWhinesar?

If I had this little dick following me around all over the place I know I would be 18 shades of red pissed off too.

Tell you what US, if you can ignore Zappa completely from here on out i'll happily agree to ignore the idiot, Yurt.

I feel this would benefit both the board and Damo, in particular, an immense amount.

What say you?

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Tell you what US, if you can ignore Zappa completely from here on out i'll happily agree to ignore the idiot, Yurt.

I feel this would benefit both the board and Damo, in particular, an immense amount.

What say you?

^spazz alert^

it wouldn't benefit anyone...and damo doesn't care...wow...you're a nut chav

charver
11-08-2010, 07:57 PM
^spazz alert^

it wouldn't benefit anyone...and damo doesn't care...wow...you're a nut chav

It would benefit most of us really if you'd learn how to behave properly in a public place.

My only concern with Damo is the amount of banning and all that shit he has to get up to, which must become somewhat tiresome when you think you're dealing with adults but it turns out you're dealing with children and mental defectives.

Once again i implore you to put me on ignore.

I await a response from USLoyal with heartfelt optimism.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 08:02 PM
It would benefit most of us really if you'd learn how to behave properly in a public place.

My only concern with Damo is the amount of banning and all that shit he has to get up to, which must become somewhat tiresome when you think you're dealing with adults but it turns out you're dealing with children and mental defectives.

Once again i implore you to put me on ignore.

I await a response from USLoyal with heartfelt optimism.

ZOMG, look at how much "immense" shite you have given damo by replying to me!!!!

and what do i have to do with banning? what does your interaction with me have to do with bannings? you're a spazz chav....no doubt

charver
11-08-2010, 08:10 PM
ZOMG, look at how much "immense" shite you have given damo by replying to me!!!!

and what do i have to do with banning? what does your interaction with me have to do with bannings? you're a spazz chav....no doubt

Hurry up US, we can save each other a lot of bother if we just agree to ignore the the poster who we think is the biggest fucking idiot on the board.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Hurry up US, we can save each other a lot of bother if we just agree to ignore the the poster who we think is the biggest fucking idiot on the board.

STOP RESPONDING to me....you're causing damo "immense shite"....!!!!!!

for the love of all that is sane and not spazzy, stop reply to my posts, you're causing so much grief in the world!!!!

charver
11-08-2010, 08:13 PM
STOP RESPONDING to me....you're causing damo "immense shite"....!!!!!!

for the love of all that is sane and not spazzy, stop reply to my posts, you're causing so much grief in the world!!!!

This has gots to be a Red. :D

Congratulations.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 08:15 PM
This has gots to be a Red. :D

Congratulations.

stop

http://bluebuddies.com/gallery/Color_Smurfs_Pictures/jpg/Smurfs_Color_Pictures_Stop_Sign_Smurf.jpg

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 08:19 PM

What say you?

DEAL!

Athena
11-08-2010, 08:27 PM

you're nutty chav

I was given a list of trolls on here. Is Legion a plural troll? May I ask why they are allowed to stay if it is known who they are? In my experience trolls tend to bring a board down more then they offer entertainment or interesting points. In fact most are only created to harass other posters.

I read the rules and thought it was odd to allow any known trolls, let alone acknowledge that a poster could have a few. It sounds like an invitation to a headache.

Canceled1
11-08-2010, 08:27 PM

The shitstick is on Ignore. If someone bumps him and I see his crap though, I will give it back.

One final concession from you. Yurt couldn't come close in the vile filth he posted about children and there is no man that could equal his incessant day in and day out whining.

He must drive Damo up a blue streak with all his tattle-taling! He's more p*ssy than all the women here stacked on top of eachother.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-08-2010, 08:32 PM
I was given a list of trolls on here. Is Legion a plural troll? May I ask why they are allowed to stay if it is known who they are? In my experience trolls tend to bring a board down more then they offer entertainment or interesting points. In fact most are only created to harass other posters.

I read the rules and thought it was odd to allow any known trolls, let alone acknowledge that a poster could have a few. It sounds like an invitation to a headache.

you'll have to ask damocles...he is an easy to talk to, shoot him a pm

USFREEDOM911
11-09-2010, 12:35 AM

Yurt has always been a HIGH ORANGE, except for the times that he makes a big attempt at not being EMO.

Love Ya Yurt :loveu:

USFREEDOM911
11-09-2010, 12:38 AM

Treat the trolls, like that little kid down the block that does nothing to try and irritate you.
If you don't feed the trolls, they'll go bother someone else.

USFREEDOM911
11-09-2010, 12:40 AM
The shitstick is on Ignore. If someone bumps him and I see his crap though, I will give it back.

One final concession from you. Yurt couldn't come close in the vile filth he posted about children and there is no man that could equal his incessant day in and day out whining.

He must drive Damo up a blue streak with all his tattle-taling! He's more p*ssy than all the women here stacked on top of eachother.

Now that's a vision that is appealing!! :good4u:

charver
11-09-2010, 03:47 AM
DEAL!

The world seems a much better place this morning.

I also think we may be shoo-ins for next year's Nobel Peace prize.

Canceled1
11-09-2010, 08:00 AM

Yes, we are a selfless lot we are...

Two thumbs up for us! :good4u:

Cancel 2018. 3
11-09-2010, 01:34 PM

peace? i had no idea you and i were at war...perhaps you waged a one man war and didn't tell anyone...i have no issue with you, so carry on your one man war....spazz cadet :D