PDA

View Full Version : Continutation

USFREEDOM911
10-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Since the FYI thread has been marked "closed", I thought I would respond to Rana's post here.

Damo's statement and her claim to guilt, that is my proof!

:lies:

Damo made no statement that mentioned her and please show where she admitted to doing what you're accusing her.
Unless of course all you have is supposition, accusation, innuendo, and your own convoluted thinking.

Had to open this and add another of Rana's post(s).

What difference does it make, I am here and you are sad, too bad!

First you're the one bitching about who returned and when, then when your own behavior is pointed out, you say "What difference does it make..."!!

If it made no difference, then why did you mention it in the first place.

And once again you have mistake my laughing at you, as something that shows me being "sad".

One more addition:

Ice Dancer responding to Damo's post!
Her response was to her responding "in kind", now show me any proof that she said anything sexual about a 4 year old; as you have made the accusation.

Cancel 2018. 3
10-28-2010, 09:27 PM
it was closed for a reason numbnuts

USFREEDOM911
10-28-2010, 09:35 PM

No shit, dumbass.
Now go back to sucking cock; because at least that's something you're good at. :good4u:

Cancel 2018. 3
10-28-2010, 10:32 PM
No shit, dumbass.
Now go back to sucking cock; because at least that's something you're good at. :good4u:

why do you always fantasize about me sucking cock?

USFREEDOM911
10-28-2010, 10:34 PM

Why do you refer to a fact, as a fantasy??

DamnYankee
10-29-2010, 06:51 AM
I'm happy to see Damo taking this issue seriously. Some of the female posters have forwarded me some of ZappasGuitar's more ugly and threatening PMs and there hasn't been much that I can do about it except call him the Fat Bastard that he is. Now they can turn in the threats to Damo and he can ban Fatso's flabby ass.

Zurt
10-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Of course, the two harpies were completely innocent of posting disgusting messages themselves....:whome:

Phantasmal
10-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Since the FYI thread has been marked "closed", I thought I would respond to Rana's post here.

:lies:

Damo made no statement that mentioned her and please show where she admitted to doing what you're accusing her.
Unless of course all you have is supposition, accusation, innuendo, and your own convoluted thinking.

Had to open this and add another of Rana's post(s).

First you're the one bitching about who returned and when, then when your own behavior is pointed out, you say "What difference does it make..."!!

If it made no difference, then why did you mention it in the first place.

And once again you have mistake my laughing at you, as something that shows me being "sad".

One more addition:

Her response was to her responding "in kind", now show me any proof that she said anything sexual about a 4 year old; as you have made the accusation.
I don't have to prove anything, it is there for all to see!

Bye bye! and love you, kiss kiss and hug hug! I have sent the trio into the frenzy I know would happen, call it a bet amongst friends, and guess what, you all lost! Self control, you have none none and never will and you believe a wicked witch with warts and all!

I know what was done to me, that is all the proof I need!

Phantasmal
10-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Why do you try to reason with the unreasonable?

Phantasmal
10-29-2010, 12:07 PM
He is a closet gay! Now, this I don't know for a fact, but he is indeed fascinated with cocks and butt screwing. He use to go on for days about it! And now, having said that, I will put him and the other ladies on ignore once again and go back to being my charming bitchy self! xoxoxo

Canceled1
10-29-2010, 12:09 PM
Why do you try to reason with the unreasonable?

Pssssst!!!! Froggie!! Door-laa hated Yurt. You're supposed to too, 'member?

ZappasGuitar
10-29-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm happy to see Damo taking this issue seriously. Some of the female posters have forwarded me some of ZappasGuitar's more ugly and threatening PMs and there hasn't been much that I can do about it except call him the Fat Bastard that he is. Now they can turn in the threats to Damo and he can ban Fatso's flabby ass.

too bad...so sad!!

I'm still here ya big ol petulant baby!

So...nice to see you ADMIT you broke the rules when you received and read PERSONAL MESSAGES Ice Dancer forwarded you from me.

PM's are just that...PERSONAL...and Ice Dancer's passing them on was a clear violation of the rules...thanks for admitting as much.

:good4u:

Damocles
10-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Jeebus. I closed the thread for a reason. Let's get to talking about politics rather than personal.