PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Sarah G
10-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Just wanted to check in here first. I've been posting on several message boards over the last ten years or so. I'm a Democrat, was told about this site by my conservative friend Annie and look forward to chatting with you all.

:)

Mott the Hoople
10-24-2010, 06:16 AM
Just wanted to check in here first. I've been posting on several message boards over the last ten years or so. I'm a Democrat, was told about this site by my conservative friend Annie and look forward to chatting with you all.

:)Welcome to JPP. If you love arguing with right wing lunatics you've come to the right place. This place is loaded with them. Don't let them scare you off. There all bark and no bite. :)

apple0154
10-24-2010, 07:04 AM

A big (((HUG))) and welcome to our happy family. :D

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 07:27 AM
Welcome to JPP. If you love arguing with right wing lunatics you've come to the right place. This place is loaded with them. Don't let them scare you off. There all bark and no bite. :)

I do love arguing, especially with lunatics.. :)

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 07:29 AM

*Hugs*, to happy online families everywhere! :clink:

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 07:31 AM
Thanks!

christiefan915
10-24-2010, 08:20 AM

Welcome, fellow traveler. :)

christiefan915
10-24-2010, 08:23 AM

...our happy, dysfunctional family. :eek:

evince
10-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Welcome SG, you may know me as truthmatters on another site.

Damocles
10-24-2010, 08:42 AM
Hello.

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 09:11 AM
...our happy, dysfunctional family. :eek:

Aren't we all, Christie, aren't we all..

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 09:11 AM
Welcome SG, you may know me as truthmatters on another site.

Hi TM, how are you?

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Hello.

Hi! Great username.

evince
10-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi TM, how are you?

Not bad, I just moved back to southern cali and have had alot to do.

This site is full of good people and Damo is the best site owner I have run acrossed.

We rarely agree about anything but he is as fair as they come.

The one we know together is not bad but he cant even get near Damo in debate ability.

/MSG/
10-24-2010, 10:06 AM
Howdy, I'm resident king/pirate/drunkard/paragon of correctness. As a word of friendly advice, I suggest beefing your ignore list with the several trolls known to inhabit this board.

Zurt
President Barack Obama
Joe Wilson
Yellow Peril
Yellow Fellow
Legion Troll
Big Government
Milisha Wannabee
Ass Cancer

There are several others, all owned by the same person, but those are the most popular names at the moment. I'd also suggest ignoring Damn Yankee, as he is a very creepy person and has many stalker-like tendancies, in addition to be an utter failure at debate.

Finally, on a personal note, I like you to notice how the younins (that's Threedee, Grind, Watermark, and myself) are the greatest members here, routinely hang out in the WEG forum, often change our names, and are the greatest human beings to ever grace this board (not that there aren't other fine people here, just not as fine as us).

Phantasmal
10-24-2010, 10:09 AM

Welcome, another progressive/moderate voice is always welcome!

Phantasmal
10-24-2010, 10:09 AM
I do love arguing, especially with lunatics.. :)
Well, here I AM! The board certified lunatic!

Phantasmal
10-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Hey, how come the new girl gets a hug?????

Phantasmal
10-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Howdy, I'm resident king/pirate/drunkard/paragon of correctness. As a word of friendly advice, I suggest beefing your ignore list with the several trolls known to inhabit this board.

Zurt
President Barack Obama
Joe Wilson
Yellow Peril
Yellow Fellow
Legion Troll
Big Government
Milisha Wannabee
Ass Cancer

There are several others, all owned by the same person, but those are the most popular names at the moment. I'd also suggest ignoring Damn Yankee, as he is a very creepy person and has many stalker-like tendancies, in addition to be an utter failure at debate.

Finally, on a personal note, I like you to notice how the younins (that's Threedee, Grind, Watermark, and myself) are the greatest members here, routinely hang out in the WEG forum, often change our names, and are the greatest human beings to ever grace this board (not that there aren't other fine people here, just not as fine as us).
Did I tell you I love you lately! May I be your stalker? I haven't stalked anyone since meme!

/MSG/
10-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Did I tell you I love you lately! May I be your stalker? I haven't stalked anyone since meme!
Certainly madam.

Phantasmal
10-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Certainly madam.
Thank you...

zappasguitar
10-24-2010, 10:57 AM

Glad to have you aboard!

NOW get out there and stir up some trouble!

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Glad to have you aboard!

NOW get out there and stir up some trouble!

:) Hi!

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 11:20 AM

Zurt
President Barack Obama
Joe Wilson
Yellow Peril
Yellow Fellow
Legion Troll
Big Government
Milisha Wannabee
Ass Cancer

Hey thanks!

I know one on that list. Zurt.

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Not bad, I just moved back to southern cali and have had alot to do.

This site is full of good people and Damo is the best site owner I have run acrossed.

We rarely agree about anything but he is as fair as they come.

The one we know together is not bad but he cant even get near Damo in debate ability.

Thanks for that info, TM. Glad you're having fun here.

Cancel 2018. 3
10-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Hey thanks!

I know one on that list. Zurt.

you know zurt? i'm sorry...

Mott the Hoople
10-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Hey, how come the new girl gets a hug?????

{{{{{{{HUGZ}}}}}}}

Sarah G
10-24-2010, 01:22 PM
you know zurt? i'm sorry...

:rofl:

Oops. :)

Phantasmal
10-24-2010, 02:58 PM
{{{{{{{HUGZ}}}}}}}
Thanks! Back at you ((((((((((Mott))))))))))

Damocles
10-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Hi! Great username.
Danke. I've worn it for years now and it has always served me well. Welcome to the board.