PDA

View Full Version : Clueless neocons (redundant, I know)

zoombwaz
08-06-2006, 12:14 AM
Tom DeLay, Ann Coulter, and William Kristol offer support for Lieberman and can't understand why Democratic voters in Conn are getting ready to bounce him out of office.

Ummmm, just a wild guess, you understand, but could it be because he's the kind of politician who gets support from the likes of Kristol, Coulter and DeLay?

Hello?

All together now, DUHH.

toby
08-06-2006, 08:26 AM
You think they support him? LOL They are just pointing out how lame the Democratic party has become.

maineman
08-06-2006, 08:30 AM
democrats are gonna unite around this Iraq issue... Joe doesn't belong in the democratic party anymore. He is a bush lover and should just switch parties and run as a republican.

zoombwaz
08-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Then why are they talking about him running as a Republican? That sure sounds to me like they support him.

Do you ever try to find out what is going on before you post? You ought to give it a try. You wouldn't look quite so misinformed and moronic.

zoombwaz
08-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Then why are they talking about him running as a Republican? That sure sounds to me like they support him.

Do you ever try to find out what is going on before you post? You ought to give it a try. You wouldn't look quite so misinformed and moronic.

The above was a response to Toby.

maineman
08-06-2006, 08:37 AM
don't worry.... that was obvious! ;)

evince
08-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Hes going to run as an independent and may win it that way if he dosent get the Dem nod

zoombwaz
08-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Just making sure. I don't like to assume anything.

maineman
08-06-2006, 08:42 AM
I know what side you're on!

zoombwaz
08-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Hes going to run as an independent and may win it that way if he dosent get the Dem nod

He won't win as an independent. They were concerned about that when the race was still a dead heat, but Lamont now leads him by 13 points: 54% to 41%. Also, the current GOP candidate is damaged goods, with some serious ethical problems coming to light.

toby
08-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Who says he is going to run as a republican? LOL Coulter?

toby
08-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Just silly libs turning the Dem party into the useless party.

Damocles
08-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Polls showing a three-way race show Lieberman winning handily. The Ds that remain faithful to him plus the Rs that support him give him the victory by more than a majority.

zoombwaz
08-06-2006, 09:05 AM
I know what side you're on!

Shows, does it?

Imagine my chagrin.

Cypress
08-06-2006, 09:13 AM
Polls showing a three-way race show Lieberman winning handily. The Ds that remain faithful to him plus the Rs that support him give him the victory by more than a majority.

you're reading old polls damo.

-July 23 rasmussen poll: "In this month’s three-way match-up, Lamont and Lieberman each get 40% of the vote. The Republican, Alan Schlesinger, attracts just 13%."

That was two weeks ago, before lamont really got momentum. And nobody likes voting for a loser. If lieberman gets blown out in the primary, the momentum and polls will likely swing to lamont

maineman
08-06-2006, 09:16 AM

the fact is, Joe is tanking....any polls taken now are just a snapshot.... he is spiralling down the bowl.... he will be damaged goods

toby
08-06-2006, 09:19 AM
The dem Vice President gets a swift boot by the liberal take over of the democratic party. LOL

toby
08-06-2006, 09:22 AM
The former Vice President for the Dem party gets a SWIFT boot in the ass. Guess the old jew's party cut and ran from him! LOL

zoombwaz
08-06-2006, 09:27 AM
http://www.mysterypollster.com/main/

toby
08-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Lieberman has character and integity, unlike Lamont who lies about his Wal mart holding and supports racist slime attacks. But if the libs insist on killing the dem party, I guess there is nothing much to say. LOL

Cancel7
08-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Tom DeLay, Ann Coulter, and William Kristol offer support for Lieberman and can't understand why Democratic voters in Conn are getting ready to bounce him out of office.

Ummmm, just a wild guess, you understand, but could it be because he's the kind of politician who gets support from the likes of Kristol, Coulter and DeLay?

Hello?

All together now, DUHH.

LOL!

Agreed. However, I just cannot believe that the likes of Ann Coulter actually believe that any endorsement from them is anything other than the kiss of death to any democrat. Hell, she's the kiss of death to a moderate republican.

Leading me to wonder if they aren't playing a bit of a sleazy game. Hoping to knock off Lieberman and figuring that's their one shot at grabbing the CT seat for the Republicans.

Too bad for them that the way things look to be shaping up, Lamont is going to take it in a walk.

Cancel7
08-06-2006, 06:53 PM
don't worry.... that was obvious! ;)

Not to me! I have Toby on IA so I thought zoom was responding to the only other poster (up to here) on the thread, you. I was wondering what in heck he was doing. lol

Beefy
08-06-2006, 06:55 PM
LOL!

Leading me to wonder if they aren't playing a bit of a sleazy game. Hoping to knock off Lieberman and figuring that's their one shot at grabbing the CT seat for the Republicans.

This is the most plausible scenario in my opinion. The Retardicans are in danger of losing some serious ground come November, and Leiberman, while on the neocon side of this war, is easily expendible if another Retardican gets the seat.

Cancel7
08-06-2006, 06:55 PM
you're reading old polls damo.

-July 23 rasmussen poll: "In this month’s three-way match-up, Lamont and Lieberman each get 40% of the vote. The Republican, Alan Schlesinger, attracts just 13%."

That was two weeks ago, before lamont really got momentum. And nobody likes voting for a loser. If lieberman gets blown out in the primary, the momentum and polls will likely swing to lamont

Yeah, it was interesting to see Tony Blankely on today's morning talk shows taking back his prediction of only last week, that if Lamont beat him in the primary, Lieberman was going to win as an independent.

He admitted today that he believes he was very wrong, and further, that he was convinced of this by "very knowledgable" people on the ground in CT.

Cancel7
08-06-2006, 06:59 PM
This is the most plausible scenario in my opinion. The Retardicans are in danger of losing some serious ground come November, and Leiberman, while on the neocon side of this war, is easily expendible if another Retardican gets the seat.

I think so. I think that's what they thought at first, and really, they weren't stupid for thinking so. That was the general wisdom up until very, very recently.

I think the total shock running through the establishment (and I mean on both sides), is pretty amusing. I don't think they can believe that someone like "Senator Lieberman" (as I saw Nora O Donnell refer to him as in a awe-filled and disbelieving voice) is going to not only lose a primary (which after all can be blamed on the "moonbats") but looks to be headed for an even more embarrassing loss in a general election.

That is if he stays in, and that's hard to predict right now.

Beefy
08-06-2006, 07:03 PM
I think so. I think that's what they thought at first, and really, they weren't stupid for thinking so. That was the general wisdom up until very, very recently.

I think the total shock running through the establishment (and I mean on both sides), is pretty amusing. I don't think they can believe that someone like "Senator Lieberman" (as I saw Nora O Donnell refer to him as in a awe-filled and disbelieving voice) is going to not only lose a primary (which after all can be blamed on the "moonbats") but looks to be headed for an even more embarrassing loss in a general election.

That is if he stays in, and that's hard to predict right now.

The bottom line is that the Repubs would be more than happy to throw Leiberman under the bus in any way possible if it means another seat, for partisan reasons. Issues are secondary to partisanship. This works on both sides. But now, the Rs are going to be in for one hell of an embarrassing couple of years if the Dems get congress. So, in the spirit of honesty anf greatness for the country, they'd like to see someone with the right views but the wrong party eat shit and die.

Cancel7
08-06-2006, 07:57 PM
The bottom line is that the Repubs would be more than happy to throw Leiberman under the bus in any way possible if it means another seat, for partisan reasons. Issues are secondary to partisanship. This works on both sides. But now, the Rs are going to be in for one hell of an embarrassing couple of years if the Dems get congress. So, in the spirit of honesty anf greatness for the country, they'd like to see someone with the right views but the wrong party eat shit and die.

LOL. Yeah. I mean, I think he has the wrong views. But you're right about the disgusting way of thinking in both parties.

OrnotBitwise
08-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Not anymore. The latest polls I've seen say that Lamont will probably win the general too if he picks up the Dem nomination.