PDA

View Full Version : The Newest Obama Mystery Question

Damocles
06-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Self-appointed historians of Obama's past have discovered a new mystery, and it isn't about Birth certificates.

Apparently, the President is using a Social Security Number that is reserved for Connecticut residents and was issued after he already had employment in Oahu, and people want to know why he is using that number.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165225

The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was issued at a date later than he is known to have held employment.

Does anybody know if he ever had a Connecticut mailing address? Well, he must have...

:D

christiefan915
06-11-2010, 08:21 AM
Crusading birther litigant Orly Taitz, DDS, Esq. has adopted the President’s Social Security number(s) as one of her major themes. This was repeated just last week in a filing with the DC federal court, as reported here at Obama Conspiracy Theories. So what’s her beef?

Taitz claims fraud on the part of Obama for (1) using multiple Social Security numbers, and (2) using the Social Security number of someone else.

39 Social Security numbers

In her most recent filing Taitz wrote:

I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator Neil Sankey, showing that according to most reputable National databases Lexis Nexis and Choice Point Barack Obama used as many as 39 different social security numbers, none of which were issued in the state of Hawaii, where he resided. (Submitted as an exhibit with the complaint)

I have looked at various filings available from the courts, and I have not personally seen the list of 39 Social Security numbers. What I have seen is various lists of names similar to Obama, mostly living at Obama’s former Chicago address and all having the same Social Security number. From where I sit, I have no documentation available to me that Taitz’s claim is true, and if it is, I would question the accuracy of these databases, which are essentially credit reporting databases aggregated from various sources usually without any verification. We do not know what matching criteria were used to say that these were our president Barack Obama. It all seems rather far fetched.

Born in 1890

Taitz continues:

The same affidavit contained information, showing that the social security number [Social Security Number redacted, Doc C.], that he used most often, was issued in the state of Connecticut to an individual born in 1890. Since Obama never resided in the state of Connecticut and was not born in 1890, it was a sign of clear violation of Title 42 US Code, section 408(a)(7)(B), misuse of a social security number, which is a federal felony punishable under Title 18 USC by fine or imprisonment of up to five years or both and an evidence of foreign birth and lack of proper citizenship status.

and

I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator Susan Daniels, showing that according to her research Obama used a stolen social security number [Social Security Number redacted, Doc C.], which was issued to another individual born in 1890 in the state of CT.

While it is not certain that the Social Security number “that he used most often” according to Taitz is really the President’s, I suspect that it probably is. Taitz is correct that the “042″ series of numbers was indeed assigned to Connecticut, and Connecticut is not Hawaii. As far as I know, President Obama never resided in Connecticut.

If there is any clear evidence of fraud, it is the 1890 date that Taitz flouts. First, if the SSN was really for a person born in 1890, that person would be dead. The Social Security death index doesn’t list this number, so we can presume that the 1890 date is bogus. However, there is more direct evidence that it’s wrong and Taitz knows it. In her own court filing in Barnett v. Obama (page 5) she shows where the 1890 date comes from. The document says:

Dates of Birth Associated with SSN:

08/04/1961
04/08/1961

Obviously the third is a typographical error on the correct date (the second) and 1890 is just database garbage. Which is the more likely date of birth from the preceding list? If you are convinced that everything Obama does is a fraud, then the first entry is the one to pick. If you’re looking for the real answer, you pick the one that makes sense, the President’s actual date of birth.

While Taitz claims that the SSN Obama uses “was issued to another individual”, she never says who that individual is, and this is because the record for that SSN belongs to none other than Barack Obama himself, as we see from Orly’s own filing.

What about the Connecticut number series? It’s an interesting question, but there’s no law that says you have to get your SSN from a Social Security office in the state where you reside. Nowadays, they are all processed centrally and the assignment is based on the zip code of the return address. My guess (and that’s all it is) is that Obama got his SSN as a child living in Indonesia and the application was just processed in Connecticut. What it most certainly does not mean is Taitz’s surprising conclusion: “foreign birth and lack of proper citizenship status.” (Connecticut is not a foreign country either.)

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2010/02/obamas-social-security-number/

Damocles
06-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Crusading birther litigant Orly Taitz, DDS, Esq. has adopted the President’s Social Security number(s) as one of her major themes. This was repeated just last week in a filing with the DC federal court, as reported here at Obama Conspiracy Theories. So what’s her beef?

Taitz claims fraud on the part of Obama for (1) using multiple Social Security numbers, and (2) using the Social Security number of someone else.

39 Social Security numbers

In her most recent filing Taitz wrote:

I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator Neil Sankey, showing that according to most reputable National databases Lexis Nexis and Choice Point Barack Obama used as many as 39 different social security numbers, none of which were issued in the state of Hawaii, where he resided. (Submitted as an exhibit with the complaint)

I have looked at various filings available from the courts, and I have not personally seen the list of 39 Social Security numbers. What I have seen is various lists of names similar to Obama, mostly living at Obama’s former Chicago address and all having the same Social Security number. From where I sit, I have no documentation available to me that Taitz’s claim is true, and if it is, I would question the accuracy of these databases, which are essentially credit reporting databases aggregated from various sources usually without any verification. We do not know what matching criteria were used to say that these were our president Barack Obama. It all seems rather far fetched.

Born in 1890

Taitz continues:

The same affidavit contained information, showing that the social security number [Social Security Number redacted, Doc C.], that he used most often, was issued in the state of Connecticut to an individual born in 1890. Since Obama never resided in the state of Connecticut and was not born in 1890, it was a sign of clear violation of Title 42 US Code, section 408(a)(7)(B), misuse of a social security number, which is a federal felony punishable under Title 18 USC by fine or imprisonment of up to five years or both and an evidence of foreign birth and lack of proper citizenship status.

and

I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator Susan Daniels, showing that according to her research Obama used a stolen social security number [Social Security Number redacted, Doc C.], which was issued to another individual born in 1890 in the state of CT.

While it is not certain that the Social Security number “that he used most often” according to Taitz is really the President’s, I suspect that it probably is. Taitz is correct that the “042″ series of numbers was indeed assigned to Connecticut, and Connecticut is not Hawaii. As far as I know, President Obama never resided in Connecticut.

If there is any clear evidence of fraud, it is the 1890 date that Taitz flouts. First, if the SSN was really for a person born in 1890, that person would be dead. The Social Security death index doesn’t list this number, so we can presume that the 1890 date is bogus. However, there is more direct evidence that it’s wrong and Taitz knows it. In her own court filing in Barnett v. Obama (page 5) she shows where the 1890 date comes from. The document says:

Dates of Birth Associated with SSN:

08/04/1961
04/08/1961

Obviously the third is a typographical error on the correct date (the second) and 1890 is just database garbage. Which is the more likely date of birth from the preceding list? If you are convinced that everything Obama does is a fraud, then the first entry is the one to pick. If you’re looking for the real answer, you pick the one that makes sense, the President’s actual date of birth.

While Taitz claims that the SSN Obama uses “was issued to another individual”, she never says who that individual is, and this is because the record for that SSN belongs to none other than Barack Obama himself, as we see from Orly’s own filing.

What about the Connecticut number series? It’s an interesting question, but there’s no law that says you have to get your SSN from a Social Security office in the state where you reside. Nowadays, they are all processed centrally and the assignment is based on the zip code of the return address. My guess (and that’s all it is) is that Obama got his SSN as a child living in Indonesia and the application was just processed in Connecticut. What it most certainly does not mean is Taitz’s surprising conclusion: “foreign birth and lack of proper citizenship status.” (Connecticut is not a foreign country either.)

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2010/02/obamas-social-security-number/
That theory is a bit off, the number was assigned 2 years after Obama's first employment at Baskin Robbins in Oahu. It's part of the "mystery"...

BTW - While I do find this stuff fascinating, other than wondering why he is using a Connecticut SSN, IMO this has no bearing on eligibility... I'm just interested, not a participant.

christiefan915
06-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Your theory is a bit off, that number was assigned 2 years after Obama's first employment at Baskin Robbins in Oahu.

It's not my theory.

Why would I believe the word of a KGB sleeper cell like Taitz? :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YnDlDR82V_Y/S3lu12bAjlI/AAAAAAAAAKY/gEzg2HaYZPI/s400/orly+kgb+card3.jpg

Damocles
06-11-2010, 08:34 AM
It's not my theory.

Why would I believe the word of a KGB sleeper cell like Taitz? :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YnDlDR82V_Y/S3lu12bAjlI/AAAAAAAAAKY/gEzg2HaYZPI/s400/orly+kgb+card3.jpg
LOL. Cool photoshop.

Minister of Truth
06-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Those Connecticuttans are a special people. How dare an outsider use their identity!!!

Cancel 2016.2
06-11-2010, 11:14 AM
I am sure most people are aware, but SS#'s are assigned based on where you live when you apply... not where you were born. I was born in KC, but have a number assigned to Michigan, which is where we lived when my parents applied for it.

It is odd that he would have a CT prefix to his SS#. Not that I think there is much to this, as I am sure there is a valid reason behind it.... but this story does make me curious and thus if anyone sees a story addressing it... please post and let me know.

Thanks.

Bonestorm
06-11-2010, 01:45 PM
I am sure most people are aware, but SS#'s are assigned based on where you live when you apply... not where you were born. I was born in KC, but have a number assigned to Michigan, which is where we lived when my parents applied for it.

It is odd that he would have a CT prefix to his SS#. Not that I think there is much to this, as I am sure there is a valid reason behind it.... but this story does make me curious and thus if anyone sees a story addressing it... please post and let me know.

Thanks.

The odd thing is that anyone would actually take any of this nonsense seriously. I mean, Orly Taitz is batshit crazy. She has already been sanctioned by at least one court for her bullshit legal filings.

Why would anyone with a pulse take at face value the underlying claim that the SSN she claims Obama used is actually Obama's SSN? For those taking this story seriously, no need to answer the question. We all know why.

Minister of Truth
06-11-2010, 03:48 PM
I'm surprised someone actually noticed the discrepancy. Why were they looking at Obama's SSN in the first place? That's some serious time and dedication...

Dixie - In Memoriam
06-11-2010, 08:47 PM
The odd thing is that anyone would actually take any of this nonsense seriously. I mean, Orly Taitz is batshit crazy. She has already been sanctioned by at least one court for her bullshit legal filings.

Why would anyone with a pulse take at face value the underlying claim that the SSN she claims Obama used is actually Obama's SSN? For those taking this story seriously, no need to answer the question. We all know why.

I think the ODD thing is, how we elected this man we know so very little about. In comparison to most previous presidents, we know virtually nothing about Obama. Well, except for bad shit... He attended school in Indonesia, (where the only way you could attend was if you were Muslim and not a citizen of the US), no actual certificate of birth or name of a doctor who delivered him... Mom and Dad were both Communist... now, a bogus SS number... it just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.

Minister of Truth
06-11-2010, 09:46 PM
1/3

Dixie - In Memoriam
06-11-2010, 09:48 PM
1/3

.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 333333333333333333333333333333E

Damocles
06-12-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm surprised someone actually noticed the discrepancy. Why were they looking at Obama's SSN in the first place? That's some serious time and dedication...
Not really, tax documents of Presidents are usually given to news agencies for publication before redaction.

Cancel 2018. 3
06-12-2010, 03:25 PM

do you take the enquirer seriously? because they're batshit crazy, yet, they had the first scoop on john edwards' affair...

all you do is shoot the messenger, you never actually discuss the claim

Canceled.LTroll.4
06-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Then here's This: http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/news/201006/47119.php

Bonestorm
06-14-2010, 09:52 AM
do you take the enquirer seriously? because they're batshit crazy, yet, they had the first scoop on john edwards' affair...

all you do is shoot the messenger, you never actually discuss the claim

Here's a claim worth discussing: Yurt's an idiot.

Discuss.

Cancel 2018. 3
06-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Here's a claim worth discussing: Yurt's an idiot.

Discuss.

translation:

yurt is right, but instead of honestly admitting it, i will ad hom

Canceled.LTroll.28
06-14-2010, 07:31 PM
translation:

yurt is right, but instead of honestly admitting it, i will ad hom

Yurtsie never ad homs!

apple0154
06-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Here's my theory. Obama was living is some third world country and happened to hear a Bush speech. Desiring a better life and concluding if Bush could be President so could he so he entered the country illegally, purchased a counterfeit SS number and eventually got the job.

Notice how Obama wants to find a way for illegal aliens, those who have jobs, to be able to stay in the country. He's covering his own backside.

In any case, the Anunnaki will arrive shortly after the 2012 election to straighten things out. :)

Damocles
06-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Here's my theory. Obama was living is some third world country and happened to hear a Bush speech. Desiring a better life and concluding if Bush could be President so could he so he entered the country illegally, purchased a counterfeit SS number and eventually got the job.

Notice how Obama wants to find a way for illegal aliens, those who have jobs, to be able to stay in the country. He's covering his own backside.

In any case, the Anunnaki will arrive shortly after the 2012 election to straighten things out. :)
Your theory has the following holes.

1. The number was issued, according to the SS office, in 1977 to 79, Obama had a job where he needed his SSN in 1975 when he worked at Baskin Robbins in Hawaii.
2. Obama was not living overseas in 1977 to 79.
3. There is nothing in any history of Obama that would put him out of the nation in 1977 to 79, or in Connecticut.
4. There are different numbers assigned to those living outside the US, depending on what continent they are from. They do not correspond to what "office" processes anything, that is just hopeful guessing based on an urge not to find out things...
5. The SSNs are assigned by where your mailing address is, not by what office "processes" the application.

Bonestorm
06-15-2010, 01:59 PM

1. The number was issued, according to the SS office, in 1977 to 79, Obama had a job where he needed his SSN in 1975 when he worked at Baskin Robbins in Hawaii.

You can stop right there. You don't know that any of that is actually true and given Orly Taitz's track record, there is no reason the believe it is true.

Damocles
06-15-2010, 02:03 PM
You can stop right there. You don't know that any of that is actually true and given Orly Taitz's track record, there is no reason the believe it is true.
Considering Orly Taitz is simply jumping on a report from a Private Investigator I don't really have to rely on this Taitz person. You may want to "stop right there" but most of this you can look up for yourself. Even the numbers assigned to Asia, Europe, etc. for the SSNs... Apple's theory is half-baked in ignorance.

Canceled2
06-15-2010, 03:57 PM

2. Obama was not living overseas in 1977 to 79.
3. There is nothing in any history of Obama that would put him out of the nation in 1977 to 79, or in Connecticut.
4. There are different numbers assigned to those living outside the US, depending on what continent they are from. They do not correspond to what "office" processes anything, that is just hopeful guessing based on an urge not to find out things...
5. The SSNs are assigned by where your mailing address is, not by what office "processes" the application.

Obama's father was apparently living in Conneticut at the time he became employed...maybe he was visiting his dad?

Jun 12, 2010 (http://socsecnews.blogspot.com/)
Obama Social Security Number Nonsense
As I reported earlier, the "birthers" who claim that Barack Obama was born in Kenya making him ineligible to be President, are trying a new tack, claiming that the President's Social Security number must be a fake since it is a number that was being assigned at the time to people living in Connecticut even though Barack Obama was living in Hawaii at the time he took his first job. They managed to get questions asked about this asked at a White House press briefing.

The Associated Content blog gives a possible explanation of the Social Security number, that Barack Obama was living not in Hawaii but in Indonesia at the time the Social Security number was assigned and that Obama obtained it by mail, using the return address of his father, who was divorced from his mother and living in Connecticut at the time. I think a simpler and more likely explanation is that Obama obtained his Social Security number while visiting his father in Connecticut. It would have been easier to have obtained that Social Security number by walking into an office while back in the U.S. on a visit rather than obtaining it while oveseas. Others who read this blog might have more knowledge of the process of issuing Social Security numbers to American citizens who were residing overseas back in that era. I suppose it is done now when a birth is registered with a U.S. embassy oveseas but there would have been a different process back in the 1970s.

apple0154
06-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Considering Orly Taitz is simply jumping on a report from a Private Investigator I don't really have to rely on this Taitz person. You may want to "stop right there" but most of this you can look up for yourself. Even the numbers assigned to Asia, Europe, etc. for the SSNs... Apple's theory is half-baked in ignorance.

At least you didn't discount the arrival of the Anunnaki. :)

christiefan915
06-16-2010, 06:20 AM
I think the ODD thing is, how we elected this man we know so very little about. In comparison to most previous presidents, we know virtually nothing about Obama. Well, except for bad shit... He attended school in Indonesia, (where the only way you could attend was if you were Muslim and not a citizen of the US), no actual certificate of birth or name of a doctor who delivered him... Mom and Dad were both Communist... now, a bogus SS number... it just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.

Just for you, Dixie.

Obama’s father is Communist Frank Marshall Davis
Andy Martin – Obambi.wordpress Oct 22, 2008

Andy Martin told a Honolulu news conference today that after an intense international investigation he is convinced that Barack Obama, Junior, the presidential candidate is really the son of Obama’s controversial mentor Frank Marshall Davis.

“Mendacious adults ’switched’ Obama at birth. That is why he has refused to allow access to the original or ‘vault’ birth certificate,” Martin told a Honolulu news conference. “We believe the original certificate did not list a father. Barack Obama became the father as a result of an agreement between Ann Dunham, Frank Marshall Davis and Barack Obama, Sr.

“The disclosure by the two women in his life that he was not the ’son’ of his ‘father’ also explains why he manifests such extreme ambivalence to both his mother and grandmother. He is angry because he was cheated of his real father...

Obama has probably suspended his campaign and is flying to Honolulu because he is deathly afraid his grandmother may make a ‘dying declaration’ and blow the whistle on his family fraud. Dying people often blurt out the truth. The true facts of Obama’s parentage also reflect why there has been so much tension and alienation, as well as genuine love, in Obama’s relationship with his grandmother...

“Madelyn Dunham is the last surviving person who knows the truth about the switch. That is why as we closed in on Dunham, Obama went ballistic, cancelled his campaign and came to Hawai’i to head us off...

“By the time Barack Obama learned who he was, it was too late to change his identity. He was who he was, so he continued the ruse of being the son of an ‘African herder,’ which was yet another lie. ‘Dreams From My Father’ bears no connection to dreams from Barack Obama; there were none. It was Frank Marshall Davis who communicated his dreams to his secret son...

“There is a simple way for Obama to resolve this controversy: he can either admit the truth of these facts and order the immediate release of his vault certificate; or he can submit to a DNA test. We can conduct a Maury Povich-style DNA test to determine filiation between Obama and his brothers, one of whom blogs at BarackObama.com.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=9563

DamnYankee
06-16-2010, 07:27 AM
Notice the libtard responses in this thread. An apparent anomaly was discovered, so instead of researching facts, automatically resorted to ad homs, attacks on the messenger, and ridicule.

It took ID to rescue them and find a reasonable explanation.

Damocles
06-16-2010, 08:47 AM
At least you didn't discount the arrival of the Anunnaki. :)
It's important to keep in mind, and account for, the Anunnaki when speaking of Social Security Numbers.

Damocles
06-16-2010, 08:51 AM
*It's important to keep in mind, and account for, the Anunnaki when speaking of Social Security Numbers.
*Some time in the future, while running for office, this sentence will become the central theme of the opposition to my campaign.

Canceled2
06-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Notice the libtard responses in this thread. An apparent anomaly was discovered, so instead of researching facts, automatically resorted to ad homs, attacks on the messenger, and ridicule.

:)

Canceled1
06-16-2010, 10:59 AM

And pass up an opportunity to slam Dixie???

Not on your life fella! You know the Dim Mantra:

"Never let a good crisis go to waste!"

apple0154
06-17-2010, 08:07 AM
*"It's important to keep in mind, and account for, the Anunnaki when speaking of Social Security Numbers."

*Some time in the future, while running for office, this sentence will become the central theme of the opposition to my campaign.

Knowing your opponent's strategy in advance is half the battle already won. :ninj:

Damocles
06-17-2010, 08:58 AM
Knowing your opponent's strategy in advance is half the battle already won. :ninj:
Hopefully we'll have outed the Anunnaki bastidges by then.

Damocles
06-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Obama's father was apparently living in Conneticut at the time he became employed...maybe he was visiting his dad?

Jun 12, 2010 (http://socsecnews.blogspot.com/)
Obama Social Security Number Nonsense
As I reported earlier, the "birthers" who claim that Barack Obama was born in Kenya making him ineligible to be President, are trying a new tack, claiming that the President's Social Security number must be a fake since it is a number that was being assigned at the time to people living in Connecticut even though Barack Obama was living in Hawaii at the time he took his first job. They managed to get questions asked about this asked at a White House press briefing.

The Associated Content blog gives a possible explanation of the Social Security number, that Barack Obama was living not in Hawaii but in Indonesia at the time the Social Security number was assigned and that Obama obtained it by mail, using the return address of his father, who was divorced from his mother and living in Connecticut at the time. I think a simpler and more likely explanation is that Obama obtained his Social Security number while visiting his father in Connecticut. It would have been easier to have obtained that Social Security number by walking into an office while back in the U.S. on a visit rather than obtaining it while oveseas. Others who read this blog might have more knowledge of the process of issuing Social Security numbers to American citizens who were residing overseas back in that era. I suppose it is done now when a birth is registered with a U.S. embassy oveseas but there would have been a different process back in the 1970s.
See? This is what I was looking for... If his father lived in Connecticut, he could easily have just sent paperwork in for him and passed on the SSN. That makes sense actually, and actually answers my question in the first post.

Back in the day, there really was no reason to get a SSN until you began to work. I didn't get mine until I was 15 and got my first job that withheld taxes.

Canceled2
06-17-2010, 10:31 AM
See? This is what I was looking for... If his father lived in Connecticut, he could easily have just sent paperwork in for him and passed on the SSN. That makes sense actually, and actually answers my question in the first post.

Back in the day, there really was no reason to get a SSN until you began to work. I didn't get mine until I was 15 and got my first job that withheld taxes.

It was 1986 when the IRS demanded SS#'s on tax returns for dependents, until then you just claimed a number for dependents.

I have not been able to find proof his dad "did" live there at the time, but this link claims he did.

Damocles
06-17-2010, 10:34 AM
It was 1986 when the IRS demanded SS#'s on tax returns for dependents, until then you just claimed a number for dependents.

I have not been able to find proof his dad "did" live there at the time, but this link claims he did.
Right, it isn't evidence, but it gives somebody some direction. We can find out though, there's rental records, etc. That's how we found out the "My father left when I was 2" crap was BS and they had left his father behind long before he was 2. They moved to Washington state and lived there until after his father left Hawaii, there are rental and school records that prove his mother and he lived in Washington State while his father was still attending college in Hawaii...

Canceled2
06-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Right, it isn't evidence, but it gives somebody some direction. We can find out though, there's rental records, etc. That's how we found out the "My father left when I was 2" crap was BS and they had left his father behind long before he was 2. They moved to Washington state and lived there until after his father left Hawaii, there are rental and school records that prove his mother and he lived in Washington State while his father was still attending college in Hawaii...

I just read that Obama Sr moved to Conneticutt when Jr. was 2? So he would have had to be living in CT from 1963/64 for more than 10 years to be the answer to the mystery of the CT SS#...should be easy enough to discover I suppose.

Damocles
06-17-2010, 11:05 AM
I just read that Obama Sr moved to Conneticutt when Jr. was 2? So he would have had to be living in CT from 1963/64 for more than 10 years to be the answer to the mystery of the CT SS#...should be easy enough to discover I suppose.
It depends on whether the report that the SSN was issued in 1977 to 79 is correct. If it is, then I think his father had died in an accident in Kenya before then, and he certainly wasn't still there as a student, not unless he was the worst student on the planet.... If it was issued while his father was still at Harvard it would make more sense.

Canceled2
06-17-2010, 11:08 AM
It depends on whether the report that the SSN was issued in 1977 to 79 is correct. If it is, then I think his father had died in an accident in Kenya before then, and he certainly wasn't still there as a student, not unless he was the worst student on the planet.... If it was issued while his father was still at Harvard it would make more sense.

Sr died in 1982. Jr went to work in 1975/76? So he would have needed it then.

Damocles
06-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Sr died in 1982. Jr went to work in 1975/76? So he would have needed it then.
Yes, that was one of the mysteries about it. According to the PI who sought the information, the SSN was issued in 77 to 79, but his first job was in 75 at Baskin Robbins. I think his father was living in Kenya by the 70s, he went to Harvard when Obama was 2, it would take a cripplingly bad student to be there 10 years later...

Of course I'm not sure, his father isn't somebody I've followed.

Canceled2
06-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Yes, that was one of the mysteries about it. According to the PI who sought the information, the SSN was issued in 77 to 79, but his first job was in 75 at Baskin Robbins. I think his father was living in Kenya by the 70s, he went to Harvard when Obama was 2, it would take a cripplingly bad student to be there 10 years later...

Of course I'm not sure, his father isn't somebody I've followed.

Apparently Obama's own words in his book make the claim that after 2 he only knew his father via stories from his mother and grandmother except for 1 visit from his father coming to Hawaii when he was 11? So no trip to CT by Jr? hmmmmmmmmmmm~~~

Damocles
06-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Apparently Obama's own words in his book make the claim that after 2 he only knew his father via stories from his mother and grandmother except for 1 visit from his father coming to Hawaii when he was 11? So no trip to CT by Jr? hmmmmmmmmmmm~~~
The reality is he never lived with his father, his mother took him to WA where she went to college (they were there 20 days after his birth), she didn't return to HI until after Sr had left for Connecticut.

Canceled2
06-17-2010, 11:25 AM
The reality is he never lived with his father, his mother took him to WA where she went to college (they were there 20 days after his birth), she didn't return to HI until after Sr had left for Connecticut.

So, the mystery continues~~~

Bonestorm
06-17-2010, 12:21 PM
It depends on whether the report that the SSN was issued in 1977 to 79 is correct.

Again, you can stop right there. Shouldn't you first try to determine if the report is correct before you start concocting wild theories about it?

Damocles
06-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Again, you can stop right there. Shouldn't you first try to determine if the report is correct before you start concocting wild theories about it?
That's why I posted this, maroon. To see if somebody had more information. So far, the source was right about everything else, I have nothing to disprove them about that, if you do though, I'd sure like to see it.

Bonestorm
06-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Shorter Damo:

Disprove this idiot:

Womb Raiders - Orly Taitz | July 28, 2009 - Arianna Huffington | ColbertNation.com

Damocles
06-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Shorter Damo:

Disprove this idiot:

Womb Raiders - Orly Taitz * July 28, 2009 - Arianna Huffington * ColbertNation.com (http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/229691/july-28-2009/womb-raiders---orly-taitz)
Difference:

The SSN is actual, it is from Connecticut, the SSN administration did say that the SSN was for Connecticut, they also say that per continent those overseas get ones with other numbers starting the first three, they do not get one from the "office it was issued from".

The PI does say that the SSN administration told him that the number was from a batch issued between 1977 and 79. We'd like to verify that, and it could be verified or falsified.

I posted a thread asking for information if somebody had some, I did not insist that something was true that hadn't been verified.

Thanks for playing the game of hacktacular personal accusation. But you lose. You do get a copy of the home game though, and parting gifts from the following sponsors:

dailydose of dailykos 'r' us, drudgeisking 'r them, and the letter "w".

Bonestorm
06-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Difference:

The SSN is actual, it is from Connecticut, the SSN administration did say that the SSN was for Connecticut, they also say that per continent those overseas get ones with other numbers starting the first three, they do not get one from the "office it was issued from".

The PI does say that the SSN administration told him that the number was from a batch issued between 1977 and 79. We'd like to verify that, and it could be verified or falsified.

I posted a thread asking for information if somebody had some, I did not insist that something was true that hadn't been verified.

Thanks for playing the game of hacktacular personal accusation. But you lose.

What you seem unable to wrap your mind around is the fact that there is nothing to substantiate the claim that the Connecticut SSN that we have heard oh so much about is Obama's other than Orly Taitz said so in documents she filed in court. That's the problem. Unless you can credibly tie that SSN to Obama, and you haven't, none of the other stuff matters.

Damocles
06-17-2010, 12:55 PM
What you seem unable to wrap your mind around is the fact that there is nothing to substantiate the claim that the Connecticut SSN that we have heard oh so much about is Obama's other than Orly Taitz said so in documents she filed in court. That's the problem. Unless you can credibly tie that SSN to Obama, and you haven't, none of the other stuff matters.
This just means you didn't read, Orly Taitz simply gathered information from a different source and used it, because Orly says something does not mean it is the source of the information.

My bet is there is a logical reason for the SSN being from Connecticut, but the question is, "What is that reason?" There is nothing in the official history of your Great Leader that gives us a clue.

Anyway, enjoy your parting gifts, you lost. Your sad attempt to kill "the messenger" hit a target that had nothing to do with the information's actual reality.

Bonestorm
06-17-2010, 01:06 PM
This just means you didn't read, Orly Taitz simply gathered information from a different source and used it, because Orly says something does not mean it is the source of the information.

My bet is there is a logical reason for the SSN being from Connecticut, but the question is, "What is that reason?" There is nothing in the official history of your Great Leader that gives us a clue.

Anyway, enjoy your parting gifts, you lost.

Damo:

Look I know you're a closet birther and all, but please. Accepting at face value the connection between Obama and this SSN is ridiculous. Hell, Orly Taitz says that, according to the private investigators, Obama used "39 different SSNs: and the Connecticut one is the one he "used most often." If that doesn't set you bullshit meter pegging and instead piques your curiosity about one of the 39 SSNs then you might, just might, be suffering from a severe case of ODS with a unhealthy amount of birtherism.

Damocles
06-17-2010, 02:06 PM
Damo:

Look I know you're a closet birther and all, but please. Accepting at face value the connection between Obama and this SSN is ridiculous. Hell, Orly Taitz says that, according to the private investigators, Obama used "39 different SSNs: and the Connecticut one is the one he "used most often." If that doesn't set you bullshit meter pegging and instead piques your curiosity about one of the 39 SSNs then you might, just might, be suffering from a severe case of ODS with a unhealthy amount of birtherism.
Another sad attempt to "kill" the wrong "messenger"...

Bonestorm
06-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Another sad attempt to "kill" the wrong "messenger"...

I'm not killing anything. The P.I. reports show that Obama used 39 different SSNs. If that doesn't lead you to conclude that the P.I. reports aren't exactly 100% accurate you really are neck deep in the birther bullshit and enjoying it.

Damocles
06-17-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm not killing anything. The P.I. reports show that Obama used 39 different SSNs. If that doesn't lead you to conclude that the P.I. reports aren't exactly 100% accurate you really are neck deep in the birther bullshit and enjoying it.
Mostly I enjoy making you get all hot and bothered. Me... I just wanted to know if anybody had any evidence that BHO was in Connecticut or some other reason he'd use a number from there.

christiefan915
06-17-2010, 04:11 PM

"If" his father lived in Connecticut is correct. Every record I've seen has him moving directly from Hawaii to Cambridge, MA to attend Harvard, then moving from MA back to Kenya after getting his Master's (example below). Some blogs mention CT in passing but don't back it up with a cite.

1960 At 24, Barack Obama Sr. meets fellow student Ann Dunham at a Russian language class. Ann is 18, an American white girl, who recently moved to Honolulu from Washington with her family and enrolled in the University of Hawaii. The two start dating.

1961 At 25, only several months after they first meet, Barack Obama Sr. marries Ann Dunham in a discreet ceremony to which no one is invited. At the time of the wedding Ann is 18 and already three months pregnant with Barack Obama Junior. Ann doesn't know Barack Obama Sr. has a wife and children back in Kenya.

On August 4, 1961, Barack Obama Jr. is born.

1962 At 26, Barack Obama Sr. wins a graduate scholarship to Harvard. He enrolls in September 1962 to pursue a Ph.D. in economics and for that end moves from Hawaii to Boston, Massachusetts, leaving behind his 19 year-old wife Ann and his 1 year-old son, Barack Obama Jr.

1964 Ann Dunham divorces Barack Obama Sr.

1965 - 1981 At 29, Barack Obama Sr. receives his Master's degree in economics from Harvard. Upon completing his Master's degree he returns to Kenya with Ruth Nidesand, an American teacher he meets at Harvard. Ruth later becomes his third wife.

In Kenya, Barack Obama Sr. works as an economist in the Ministry of Economic Planning.

In 1965, the East Africa Journal publishes an article by Barack Obama Sr., where he criticizes the government approach to economic planning. Barack Obama Junior in his autobiographical book Dreams from My father says that his father's published views put him in a conflict with Kenyan president, Jomo Kenyatta, and consequently his career is ruined. Philip Ochieng, Obama Senior's friend, says that Obama Senior's character ("extraordinary clever, but also cruel and given to boasting about his brain and wealth") is the reason to his failure.

When Barack Obama Sr. later loses his job he suffers long periods of poverty and wounded ego.

Barack Obama Sr. and Ruth Nidesand have two children together, but she too divorces him. Ruth, who was married to Obama Sr. for seven years, says he was a "very difficult man" and that "he wasn't an easy person to be around." Obama Senior is described by his friend Philip Ochieng as one who is "excessively fond of Scotch". He adds that Obama Senior "in his later years had fallen into the habit of going home drunk every night." And that "this was what forced Ruth to sue for a divorce."

In 1971 Barack Obama Sr visits Hawaii to see his 10-year-old son, Barack Obama Junior. This is the last time the two see each other.

1982 At 46, Barack Obama Sr. is involved in a car accident and both his legs are amputated. Not long afterwards he dies in another car crash in Nairobi, Kenya..

http://www.barack-obama-timeline.com/barack_obama_sr/

Damocles
06-17-2010, 08:32 PM
"If" his father lived in Connecticut is correct. Every record I've seen has him moving directly from Hawaii to Cambridge, MA to attend Harvard, then moving from MA back to Kenya after getting his Master's (example below). Some blogs mention CT in passing but don't back it up with a cite.

1960 At 24, Barack Obama Sr. meets fellow student Ann Dunham at a Russian language class. Ann is 18, an American white girl, who recently moved to Honolulu from Washington with her family and enrolled in the University of Hawaii. The two start dating.

1961 At 25, only several months after they first meet, Barack Obama Sr. marries Ann Dunham in a discreet ceremony to which no one is invited. At the time of the wedding Ann is 18 and already three months pregnant with Barack Obama Junior. Ann doesn't know Barack Obama Sr. has a wife and children back in Kenya.

On August 4, 1961, Barack Obama Jr. is born.

1962 At 26, Barack Obama Sr. wins a graduate scholarship to Harvard. He enrolls in September 1962 to pursue a Ph.D. in economics and for that end moves from Hawaii to Boston, Massachusetts, leaving behind his 19 year-old wife Ann and his 1 year-old son, Barack Obama Jr.

1964 Ann Dunham divorces Barack Obama Sr.

1965 - 1981 At 29, Barack Obama Sr. receives his Master's degree in economics from Harvard. Upon completing his Master's degree he returns to Kenya with Ruth Nidesand, an American teacher he meets at Harvard. Ruth later becomes his third wife.

In Kenya, Barack Obama Sr. works as an economist in the Ministry of Economic Planning.

In 1965, the East Africa Journal publishes an article by Barack Obama Sr., where he criticizes the government approach to economic planning. Barack Obama Junior in his autobiographical book Dreams from My father says that his father's published views put him in a conflict with Kenyan president, Jomo Kenyatta, and consequently his career is ruined. Philip Ochieng, Obama Senior's friend, says that Obama Senior's character ("extraordinary clever, but also cruel and given to boasting about his brain and wealth") is the reason to his failure.

When Barack Obama Sr. later loses his job he suffers long periods of poverty and wounded ego.

Barack Obama Sr. and Ruth Nidesand have two children together, but she too divorces him. Ruth, who was married to Obama Sr. for seven years, says he was a "very difficult man" and that "he wasn't an easy person to be around." Obama Senior is described by his friend Philip Ochieng as one who is "excessively fond of Scotch". He adds that Obama Senior "in his later years had fallen into the habit of going home drunk every night." And that "this was what forced Ruth to sue for a divorce."

In 1971 Barack Obama Sr visits Hawaii to see his 10-year-old son, Barack Obama Junior. This is the last time the two see each other.

1982 At 46, Barack Obama Sr. is involved in a car accident and both his legs are amputated. Not long afterwards he dies in another car crash in Nairobi, Kenya..

http://www.barack-obama-timeline.com/barack_obama_sr/
It did not take his father from 1965 to 1981 to get his Masters. How much of that time was in Connecticut, and was it (as the reports state) within the frame of 1977 to 79 (that was supposedly when the SSN was issued)? As far as I understand it, in 1971 he went back to Kenya to start his life's dream of helping people there...

Yes "IF" his father lived in Connecticut at that time would be a salient question.

Canceled2
06-17-2010, 08:51 PM
It did not take his father from 1965 to 1981 to get his Masters. How much of that time was in Connecticut, and was it (as the reports state) within the frame of 1977 to 79 (that was supposedly when the SSN was issued)? As far as I understand it, in 1971 he went back to Kenya to start his life's dream of helping people there...

Yes "IF" his father lived in Connecticut at that time would be a salient question.

By the timeline she provided even it states that Obama only saw his father/had anything to do with him, during a visit by SR. to Hawaii when he was 11. So why would Obama get a CT SSN at age 15/16? And Harvard is in MA not CT

Damocles
06-17-2010, 08:55 PM
By the timeline she provided even it states that Obama only saw his father/had anything to do with him, during a visit by SR. to Hawaii when he was 11. So why would Obama get a CT SSN at age 15/16? And Harvard is in MA not CT
True, but I think there are places close in CT... but heck. I hate the East Coast so I could be wrong. From what I understand Sr. lived in CT while he went to Harvard, which certainly didn't take more than a decade...

Canceled2
06-18-2010, 02:40 AM
True, but I think there are places close in CT... but heck. I hate the East Coast so I could be wrong. From what I understand Sr. lived in CT while he went to Harvard, which certainly didn't take more than a decade...

Well, I was using her source that had him living in MA. From what I see Harvard is Closer to NH and quite a bit north of CT...hmmmmmmmmm

This guys past is as transparent as mud.

christiefan915
06-18-2010, 07:41 AM

Because it didn't take him that long. The last paragraph from my post was just a recap of his life from 1965-81. He returned to Kenya in 1965 after getting the Master's. I already posted on this, but again:

While at Harvard, Obama Sr. met an Jewish American teacher named Ruth Nidesand. She followed him to Kenya when he returned there after he received a master's degree (AM) in economics from Harvard in 1965...

On his return to his native Kenya in 1965, Obama Sr. was hired by an oil company and then served as an economist in the Kenyan Ministry of Transport and later became a senior economist in the Kenyan Ministry of Finance...

In 1965, Obama Sr. published a paper entitled "Problems Facing Our Socialism" in the East Africa Journal, harshly criticizing the blueprint for national planning, "African Socialism and Its Applicability to Planning in Kenya", which had been produced by Tom Mboya's Ministry of Economic Planning and Development. The article was signed "Barak H. Obama."

Look at page two of this link: http://www.politico.com/static/PPM41_eastafrica.html

The journal is from 1965 and states that Obama, Sr. was living in Nairobi and working on his doctorate.

Damocles
06-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Because it didn't take him that long. The last paragraph from my post was just a recap of his life from 1965-81. He returned to Kenya in 1965 after getting the Master's. I already posted on this, but again:

While at Harvard, Obama Sr. met an Jewish American teacher named Ruth Nidesand. She followed him to Kenya when he returned there after he received a master's degree (AM) in economics from Harvard in 1965...

On his return to his native Kenya in 1965, Obama Sr. was hired by an oil company and then served as an economist in the Kenyan Ministry of Transport and later became a senior economist in the Kenyan Ministry of Finance...

In 1965, Obama Sr. published a paper entitled "Problems Facing Our Socialism" in the East Africa Journal, harshly criticizing the blueprint for national planning, "African Socialism and Its Applicability to Planning in Kenya", which had been produced by Tom Mboya's Ministry of Economic Planning and Development. The article was signed "Barak H. Obama."

Look at page two of this link: http://www.politico.com/static/PPM41_eastafrica.html

The journal is from 1965 and states that Obama, Sr. was living in Nairobi and working on his doctorate.
So, the "His father got it for him" wouldn't be the case then. Still more interesting.

Canceled2
06-18-2010, 12:16 PM
So, the "His father got it for him" wouldn't be the case then. Still more interesting.

Yep, it looks like "he got the ssn while visiting his father in CT" possibility is all shot to hell~~~

And so neatly done christie....LOL

Minister of Truth
06-18-2010, 12:21 PM

He should have used 57 SSNs; one for each state.

Damocles
06-18-2010, 01:18 PM
He should have used 57 SSNs; one for each state.
Why limit it to that?

When he said 57 states he said he had been to 57, that he was going to visit the last one tomorrow and that his staff wouldn't let him go to AK or HI. That's 60 states.

Liberty
06-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Why limit it to that?

When he said 57 states he said he had been to 57, that he was going to visit the last one tomorrow and that his staff wouldn't let him go to AK or HI. That's 60 states.

I think you're correct!

If memory serves me right.

Minister of Truth
06-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Why limit it to that?

Or 59 or 61? :cof1: