PDA

View Full Version : Another holly roller pedophile

LadyT
08-04-2006, 08:20 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/sex.ritual.ap/index.html

"Phillip Distasio, who said he is the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, represented himself at his pretrial hearing Wednesday. He is charged with 74 counts including rape, pandering obscenity to minors and corrupting another with drugs. "
"I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years," he said in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Wednesday. "The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

I don't condone torture or think it should be legal in anyway, however I kinda hope someone chops his balls off, put them in a blender and spoon feed him his pureed testes and I hope they spritz battery acid on the open wound.

LadyT
08-04-2006, 08:23 AM
that was a bit harsh I know, but i was getting a little infuriated reading through the article.

Damocles
08-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Dude isn't a "Holy Roller", he preaches pedophilia. That's like calling NAMBLA members "Holy Rollers"...

LadyT
08-04-2006, 08:55 AM
He's a wackjob leader of a "church", Nambla isn't a church.

maineman
08-04-2006, 08:57 AM
I wonder how many nambla members are catholics with their collars turned around lol

Damocles
08-04-2006, 09:00 AM
He's a wackjob leader of a "church", Nambla isn't a church.
No, he started a NAMBLA group that calls themselves a Church... That is no church. The man PREACHES pedophilia, his goal is exactly the same as NAMBLA's, to change the laws so that it is legal.

It is unfair to holy rollers to call this guy a holy roller... You may dislike them, but they do not condone this.

LadyT
08-04-2006, 09:45 AM
I wasn't trying to imply that credible religious organizations support or even slightly support something this hideous. My bad if I gave you that impression. I was merely pointing out that he is using religious pretext to justify something horrendous.

From the article:

"Distasio said some of his congregants are among the victims in this case. "

OrnotBitwise
08-04-2006, 09:45 AM
No, he started a NAMBLA group that calls themselves a Church... That is no church. The man PREACHES pedophilia, his goal is exactly the same as NAMBLA's, to change the laws so that it is legal.

It is unfair to holy rollers to call this guy a holy roller... You may dislike them, but they do not condone this.
I agree with your analysis: by any rational definition, this isn't a church. OTOH, you see how hard it is to keep politics and law out of religion? Can't be done, really.

gonzojournals
08-04-2006, 12:12 PM
He doesn't even have the decency to try to convince us that he's a "pederast". What a weirdo.