PDA

View Full Version : What the heck are groans?

midcan5
04-28-2010, 01:40 PM
I see I have two groans, only two? I could groan every time a right wing conservative posts anything at all - but I won't. Bunkum, thy new name is republican now that you whiners lost the last democratic election here in America.

One would hope the right wingnuts would groan every time I post, that would be ideal, and maybe a new law can be made, the more groans from the right the better poster you are. 'Where groans approach posts, reason and intelligence are present.' M's new law

Let's face it, we - you all - must know this by now, people don't think they only react, so groans are good. :D Minds are all Pavlovian in the end, it just that liberals are the good pavs - laughs again. ;)

http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?recid=25479&content=reviews

Minister of Truth
04-28-2010, 01:42 PM
You do have the habit of making the worst posts on site. Well, either you or Dixie...

USFREEDOM911
04-28-2010, 01:45 PM
I see I have two groans, only two? I could groan every time a right wing conservative posts anything at all - but I won't. Bunkum, thy new name is republican now that you whiners lost the last democratic election here in America.

One would hope the right wingnuts would groan every time I post, that would be ideal, and maybe a new law can be made, the more groans from the right the better poster you are. 'Where groans approach posts, reason and intelligence are present.' M's new law

Let's face it, we - you all - must know this by now, people don't think they only react, so groans are good. :D Minds are all Pavlovian in the end, it just that liberals are the good pavs - laughs again. ;)

http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?recid=25479&content=reviews

Ask your mom. :good4u:

Cancel 2018. 3
04-28-2010, 01:52 PM
:)

Minister of Truth
04-28-2010, 08:06 PM
I got negged for my above post by ID. Apparently she is a fan of Midcan's...

Cancel 2018. 3
04-28-2010, 09:10 PM
I got negged for my above post by ID. Apparently she is a fan of Midcan's...

:eek:

Mr. Groan
04-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Groan

midcan5
04-29-2010, 06:46 AM
I see kindergarten is back in session and the children are claiming their toys are better than your toys. Too funny.

Isn't it rather weird that message boards have added these little childish stars and zeros so the child can feel all smarty and goody giving out marks like they were teachers instead of immature children. When you have become a brainwashed corporate tool I guess the limits of your thoughts and knowledge are: 'your mommy wears combat boots,' or some equally childish come back. Bell just rang children, back to your desks. Oh, and I need more groans, please, pretty please.

"People understand me so poorly that they don't even understand my complaint about them not understanding me." Soren Kierkegaard

Cancel 2018. 3
04-29-2010, 07:39 AM
give us a break...ya big baby

Mr. Groan
05-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Double Groan.

midcan5
05-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi children, was lunch good, did you like the apple juice? Now open your books and let's read together, 'See Spot run, run Spot run.'

Now your turn Yurt, try again today. 'Much better Yurt, pretty soon you'll be able to pronounce Spot. Keep trying. USFreedom911, you're next so please pay attention for a change. And Mr. Groan stop making those silly noises, it bothers everyone. Groan, please don't cry.

-3,362,553 LOL too funny. Even the nuns were nicer! LOL

Mr. Groan
05-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi children, was lunch good, did you like the apple juice? Now open your books and let's read together, 'See Spot run, run Spot run.'

Now your turn Yurt, try again today. 'Much better Yurt, pretty soon you'll be able to pronounce Spot. Keep trying. USFreedom911, you're next so please pay attention for a change. And Mr. Groan stop making those silly noises, it bothers everyone. Groan, please don't cry.

-3,362,553 LOL too funny. Even the nuns were nicer! LOL

Groan.