PDA

View Full Version : More troops to Iraq?

Beefy
12-19-2006, 08:38 PM
W shows us his intelligence again. For those of you who don't like the parallels of this war to Vietnam, go read a history book, and f yourselves. History repeats itself and no matter how many blindfolds you wear, it still unfolds the same way.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/19/bush.troops/index.html

What the fuck is this guy trying to do? He thought this thing would be quick and simple, but he's created a bonfire and he thinks he can smother it by throwing more logs on it. And he STILL has cheerleaders! Un-fucking-real.

Cypress
12-19-2006, 08:41 PM
W shows us his intelligence again. For those of you who don't like the parallels of this war to Vietnam, go read a history book, and f yourselves. History repeats itself and no matter how many blindfolds you wear, it still unfolds the same way.

What the fuck is this guy trying to do? He thought this thing would be quick and simple, but he's created a bonfire and he thinks he can smother it by throwing more logs on it. And he STILL has cheerleaders! Un-fucking-real.

"What the fuck is this guy trying to do?"

I'm almost tempted to say the time has come for impeachment, on ground on insanity.

Beefy
12-19-2006, 08:52 PM
"What the fuck is this guy trying to do?"

I'm almost tempted to say the time has come for impeachment, on ground on insanity.

I don't think he's insane, I just think he's monumentally stupid, incompetent, arrogant and willing to let our boys die to save his own fat egotistical, self centered face. He is indeed the worst president in the last century. His blatant will to protect himself at the cost of our military, guys losing arms and legs, guys dying, getting paralyzed, blinded... All to save face. Fuck him. Our guys are dying to fight a war that didn't have to be. An he still has cheerleaders. Amazing.

Cancel7
12-19-2006, 08:52 PM

I'm actually kind of dumbfounded, because I'm trying to figure out, who stops this guy? The American people have spoken and in no uncertain terms; they want out. They may differ in exact timetables, but they want out and there is NO support for sending more troops in. Yet, that is what he is going to do. So what do the people do? Do they sit back and take it? Do they start screaming for impeachment?

The other thing I would like to know is, isn't there some failsafe plan or something, in the event that we should accidently elect a out and out lunatic? I mean, I keep waiting for that to kick in. He is going to collapse our economy. You see the billions this troop enlargement will cost right? You know what the deficit already is. You heard him say he will not roll back his tax cuts on the top 2 percent. So, for the first time in our history, the rich are not being asked to sacrifice anything for this "epic struggle" against terrorism which our very survival depends on our winning according to bush.

But we can't roll back his tax cuts, and we keep spending untold billions and billions and billions that we just don't have. This is going to collapse. So I am just wondering why aren't people screaming about this? Who is even asking about it? And when one man is destroying our country, isn't there some back up plan? I just keep waiting, and thinking, you know, there must be a group of powerful people, even if it's corporate titans, or in the military, I don't know, but who will draw the line when it's all on the line. And this guy is going to be gone one morning.

But every morning I wake up and he's still there, and he's destroying the country. Literally. Destroying it. Who is going to stop him?

Cypress
12-19-2006, 08:59 PM
I don't think he's insane, I just think he's monumentally stupid, incompetent, arrogant and willing to let our boys die to save his own fat egotistical, self centered face. He is indeed the worst president in the last century. His blatant will to protect himself at the cost of our military, guys losing arms and legs, guys dying, getting paralyzed, blinded... All to save face. Fuck him. Our guys are dying to fight a war that didn't have to be. An he still has cheerleaders. Amazing.

An he still has cheerleaders. Amazing.

To me, that's one of the most astonishing parts: His cheerleaders will spend ANY amount of money, kill ANY amount of american troops, squander ALL of america's moral standing, just so they won't have to admit that progressives, greens, and libertarians were right about this war.

Its child-like.

Beefy
12-19-2006, 09:06 PM

To me, that's one of the most astonishing parts: His cheerleaders will spend ANY amount of money, kill ANY amount of american troops, squander ALL of america's moral standing, just so they won't have to admit that progressives, greens, and libertarians were right about this war.

Its child-like.

Well, I find it more amazing that they KNOW this, they know that people are dying, getting tortured, the coffers are being drained, people are losing body parts, and this draft dodging fool has them mezmerized because of the party. How anyone could believe in this war with all the facts on the table is impossible. They can only believe in it if they attach themselves to the party that propagated it.

uscitizen
12-19-2006, 09:53 PM

Its child-like.

Yeah I have pretty much given up hope of any current persons that are still cheerleading Bush of ever being rehabilitated into human soicety. I think we should just wall up Texas and put them in there.
It would be the most humane thing to do for all concerned.