PDA

View Full Version : An FYI... Rule 7.

Damocles
04-14-2010, 03:14 PM
7. No advertising pics or links in sigs unless scanned and allowed by the staff. This also alludes to rule number 6. Sigs that have "quotes" from another member must link to the post they are from, or they must list where the quote is attributable to the user. (e.g. "This quote is from Generic's Signature line"). If we get complaints and the quotes are unattributed and not linked in any way they will be removed.

Minister of Truth
04-15-2010, 03:49 AM
Fuck you, Damo, now I'll have to go edit my signature.

Annie
04-15-2010, 04:52 AM
I appreciate the new rule, I never complained about the pics. However, couldn't open site at school, the kids would certainly notice those pics. Thanks Damo!

DamnYankee
04-15-2010, 05:51 AM
Looks like Zippy got spanked. :):)

Canceled1
04-15-2010, 07:00 AM
7. No pics or links in sigs unless scanned and allowed by myself. This also alludes to rule number 6. Sigs that have "quotes" from another member must link to the post they are from, or they must list where the quote is attributable to the user. (e.g. "This quote is from Generic's Signature line"). If we get complaints and the quotes are unattributed and not linked in any way they will be removed.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

Those sig lines are looking REAL spiffy now!

Good detective work Damo! :good4u:

TuTu Monroe
04-15-2010, 07:10 AM
Looks like Zippy got spanked. :):)

The jerk deserves everything he gets.

christiefan915
04-15-2010, 08:35 AM
The jerk deserves everything he gets.

Geez, I'll have to check and see if Dixie's running "pinhead" crap signature was edited also.

Canceled2
04-15-2010, 08:49 AM
7. No pics or links in sigs unless scanned and allowed by myself. This also alludes to rule number 6. Sigs that have "quotes" from another member must link to the post they are from, or they must list where the quote is attributable to the user. (e.g. "This quote is from Generic's Signature line"). If we get complaints and the quotes are unattributed and not linked in any way they will be removed.

Thanks, I fixed my sig accordingly :)

Damocles
04-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Geez, I'll have to check and see if Dixie's running "pinhead" crap signature was edited also.
Please note the portion that says, "If we get complaints"...

Canceled.LTroll.28
04-15-2010, 09:58 AM

From whiners like the Conservatard Cabal....

Canceled1
04-15-2010, 11:30 AM

BEWARE!

Tom, Chris, and Zap are now ferverishly looking for posts where foul language is used so they can directly link them to Zappapatootie's sig line.

What GOOD friends, and what GOOD and VALUABLE USE of their time!!

Right now Tom's in the Haiti thread, digging up the dead bodies as I type this!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Canceled.LTroll.28
04-15-2010, 12:41 PM
BEWARE!

Tom, Chris, and Zap are now ferverishly looking for posts where foul language is used so they can directly link them to Zappapatootie's sig line.

What GOOD friends, and what GOOD and VALUABLE USE of their time!!

Right now Tom's in the Haiti thread, digging up the dead bodies as I type this!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Right on cue, one of the Ugly Sisters chimes in. How many times do you complain about other posters?:pke:

TuTu Monroe
04-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Ugly??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, obviously you haven't seen her. :pke:

Right on cue, one of the Ugly Sisters chimes in. How many times do you complain about other posters?:pke:

Canceled.LTroll.28
04-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Ugly??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, obviously you haven't seen her. :pke:

Another of Macbeth's witches...:cof1:

Minister of Truth
04-15-2010, 03:27 PM
So, Damo, do I have your permission to use Keeley Hazell in my signature, and the dainty, dancing, d-cup delight as my avatar?

Damocles
04-15-2010, 03:29 PM
I shut off sigs and avatars while I'm working.

Is there a rule against it? Crap... Changing the wording a bit. I don't want advertising pics or links.

I just don't want to be babysitter for quotes, if people want them outta there, and there is no cite, I'm taking them out...

:D

Minister of Truth
04-15-2010, 03:31 PM
I shut off sigs and avatars while I'm working.

Is there a rule against it? I don't think so, so enjoy...

I just don't want to be babysitter for quotes, if people want them outta there, and there is no cite, I'm taking them out...

:D

Well, you said pictures needed to be approved by you. I'm not really sure what that entails...

Damocles
04-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Well, you said pictures needed to be approved by you. I'm not really sure what that entails...
I changed it to "advertising pics or links"...

I don't normally take an interest in sigs unless somebody is trying to advertise their own thing... and most of the time I let them if they ask. It was mostly the "quotes" part that I wanted people to notice.

Minister of Truth
04-15-2010, 03:36 PM
I changed it to "advertising pics or links"...

I don't normally take an interest in sigs unless somebody is trying to advertise their own thing... and most of the time I let them if they ask. It was mostly the "quotes" part that I wanted people to notice.

Oh, well I guess you could say I'm promoting a super hot foreign model. :cool:

Mr. Groan
04-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Big B(.)(.)BIES

No Groan.

Cypress
04-15-2010, 09:08 PM
fixed, for accuracy and clarity.

Please note the portion that says, "If we get complaints whines"...

sheesh man, who even reads sig lines?

I think the only ones I've ever read are my own, which are usually awesome.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
04-18-2010, 06:07 AM
what a new bunch of nazi bullshit we have here.