PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to give a hearty welcome to Sir Evil...

Damocles
08-03-2006, 06:45 PM
A good friend of mine from another board. We've "known" each other for some time...

BRUTALITOPS
08-03-2006, 06:47 PM
sup duuude.

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 06:51 PM
A good friend of mine from another board. We've "known" each other for some time...

Thanks Damocles!

Hi all, I'm a right wing warmonger, seeking to see the Bush administration build empires throughout the world, and see them steal all the world oil suplly in the name of terrorism! :eek:

Nah, just more or less a conservative looking for some fun debating!

Damocles
08-03-2006, 06:52 PM
It definitely was time for some new blood... The community was getting kind of static. It's good to see ya over here, man!

BRUTALITOPS
08-03-2006, 06:55 PM
we need lots of new blood. I'll go searching sometime. I desperately want this board to survive because It's all I have now for my online existence ;)

Whereas all the rest of you could default back to you know where :)

- Grind

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks! well hopefully it will be fun.:cof1:

BRUTALITOPS
08-03-2006, 06:58 PM
what's your political inclinations sir evil?

Damocles
08-03-2006, 07:00 PM
I thought he already gave that.

maineman
08-03-2006, 07:00 PM
he sounds a lot like Dixie....

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Hmmm, slightly of kilter and a bit to the right!:)

Damocles
08-03-2006, 07:02 PM
he sounds a lot like Dixie....
Dixie he ain't...

maineman
08-03-2006, 07:08 PM
his blather about years of failed sanctions is right out of the Dixie playbook on all of the reasons we went to war with Iraq that pale by comparison with the WMD's that Bush scared us with but were never there.

he sounds like another Bush apologist to me... and quite frankly, I am getting sick and tired of assholes with Bush cum crusting on their lips singing his praises while the world turns to shit because of his abysmal foreign policy.

If this Evil guy is really different, he sure as hell ain't showed me shit so far.

But...Evil..if you ARE different than all the Bush ass lickers who hang out here....WELCOME!

BRUTALITOPS
08-03-2006, 07:08 PM
I thought he already gave that.

i thought he was joking.

:)

Damocles
08-03-2006, 07:09 PM
i thought he was joking.

:)
He was joking on the first part, truthful on the second. He's a right-leaner...

BRUTALITOPS
08-03-2006, 07:10 PM
If this Evil guy is really different, he sure as hell ain't showed me shit so far.

But...Evil..if you ARE different than all the Bush ass lickers who hang out here....WELCOME!

sir evil.. meet maineman.

Damocles
08-03-2006, 07:12 PM
his blather about years of failed sanctions is right out of the Dixie playbook on all of the reasons we went to war with Iraq that pale by comparison with the WMD's that Bush scared us with but were never there.

he sounds like another Bush apologist to me... and quite frankly, I am getting sick and tired of assholes with Bush cum crusting on their lips singing his praises while the world turns to shit because of his abysmal foreign policy.

Don't hold back! Tell us how you REALLY feel there, maineman!

:pke:

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 07:17 PM

Wow, love the welcome! see friend here is the problem with you left wingers, you always pick the wrong forums to voice such dissension, the hate for the right is obvious but thats nothing new! I am far from being one of those "Bush can do no wrong" types but I saw the years of failed negotiations and appeasement from your supporting administrations. I side with the Bush mentallity on it's war against terrorism, it's something the left has shown little interest in outside of high tailing it out of Iraq!

Tell me, why did almost all of those dems there support Israel? funny they are fighting the same shit we are!:rolleyes:

maineman
08-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Wow, love the welcome! see friend here is the problem with you left wingers, you always pick the wrong forums to voice such dissension, the hate for the right is obvious but thats nothing new! I am far from being one of those "Bush can do no wrong" types but I saw the years of failed negotiations and appeasement from your supporting administrations. I side with the Bush mentallity on it's war against terrorism, it's something the left has shown little interest in outside of high tailing it out of Iraq!

Tell me, why did almost all of those dems there support Israel? funny they are fighting the same shit we are!:rolleyes:

no...we ought to be fighting Al Qaeda... a wahabbist organization

Israel is fighting Hezbollah, an arab nationalist organization.... not the same thing.

And PUH LEEZE don't talk to me about democratic appeasement. Hezbollah killed 250 of our marines in Beirut and Ronnie Raygun tucked his tail between his legs and cut and run like the chickenhawk hollywood fake-as-a-three-dollar-bill hero that he always was. It was THAT act of cowardice that showed the Arabs that we did not have the balls or the stomach to go after folks that attacked us. We didn't have the balls or the stomach to go into Tora Bora and get OBL, preferring instead to go invade Iraq because it was "easier".... this administration's abysmal foreign policy and its even more inept execution of it have led us and the rest of the world to the brink of Hell. Thanks a lot, asshole.

Damocles
08-03-2006, 07:35 PM

Israel is fighting Hezbollah, an arab nationalist organization.... not the same thing.

And PUH LEEZE don't talk to me about democratic appeasement. Hezbollah killed 250 of our marines in Beirut and Ronnie Raygun tucked his tail between his legs and cut and run like the chickenhawk hollywood fake-as-a-three-dollar-bill hero that he always was. It was THAT act of cowardice that showed the Arabs that we did not have the balls or the stomach to go after folks that attacked us. We didn't have the balls or the stomach to go into Tora Bora and get OBL, preferring instead to go invade Iraq because it was "easier".... this administration's abysmal foreign policy and its even more inept execution of it have led us and the rest of the world to the brink of Hell. Thanks a lot, asshole.
Well, that and all the times that we did nothing in answer but blow up a few camels or wait for the Saudis to arrest, convict and kill the "terrorist" who blew something up.

maineman
08-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Well, that and all the times that we did nothing in answer but blow up a few camels or wait for the Saudis to arrest, convict and kill the "terrorist" who blew something up.

there is no doubt that 9/11 changed everything...but it does not excuse abysmal counter-productive foreign policy and the even more maddening inept execution thereof.

there were no giant uproars from the right to invade the middle east after Khobar Towers or USS Cole.

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 07:42 PM

Shit! forgot about al qaeda already, well damn, I thought they were in Iraq too, silly me!:rolleyes:

A nationalist orginization? (where is the laughing my ass off smilie?) yeah, they just get the itch once in a while to lob erratic bomb on non military targets when they wanna gain leverage for their cause. It's exactly the same thing! the Lebanese may have elected some of these clown but that is simply because they have no legs to stand up for themselves. Next you will be telling me that some of our homemade militia's would be acceptable government figure if they were to be freely elected.:rolleyes:

And PUH LEEZE don't talk to me about democratic appeasement. Hezbollah killed 250 of our marines in Beirut and Ronnie Raygun tucked his tail between his legs and cut and run like the chickenhawk hollywood fake-as-a-three-dollar-bill hero that he always was. It was THAT act of cowardice that showed the Arabs that we did not have the balls or the stomach to go after folks that attacked us. We didn't have the balls or the stomach to go into Tora Bora and get OBL, preferring instead to go invade Iraq because it was "easier".... this administration's abysmal foreign policy and its even more inept execution of it have led us and the rest of the world to the brink of Hell. Thanks a lot, asshole.[/QUOTE]

Uhmmm, Tora Bora was blasted over & over! the balls & the stomach? is'nt that a good reason to stand together now against the middle east radicals?
Oh, and did you know that there was a time that Iraq was clearly the strength when it comes to militaries in the middle east? I know though, we simply went there to take their oil......:BKick:

Damocles
08-03-2006, 07:43 PM
there is no doubt that 9/11 changed everything...but it does not excuse abysmal counter-productive foreign policy and the even more maddening inept execution thereof.

there were no giant uproars from the right to invade the middle east after Khobar Towers or USS Cole.
No, there was an expectation that we would sit with our hands beneath our asses and instead of doing something we simply obliged. You cannot blame all terrorism on Reagan, nor can everybody else on Carter. This has been going on far longer than most want to admit and if we start pointing fingers at our political adversaries instead of the problem we only promote what the terrorists actually want.

Saying that all terrorism was caused by Reagan doing nothing after the Marines were blown up in Lebanon is patently laughable. Carter's idiotic foray in warfare trying to save Iranian hostages that failed helped show the "ineptness" they expected us to continue showing... blah, blah...

All that we end up doing is blaming each other rather than facing the problem. Then what do we end up with?

maineman
08-03-2006, 07:50 PM
you were the one who said we were fighting the same shit they are. Keep track of what you spew.

Al Qaeda is a different kind of organization than hezbollah. I realize that subtle distinctions like sunni and shiite and wahabbist versus nationalist really are difficult to see in black and white world...but the nuances really ARER important. Failing to understand that is what got us into this mess.

and the time of Iraqi military superiority of which you speak was in the past.... the distant past. Since the first gulf war and the sanctions and no fly zones we had imposed on them, they were not a military.

I don't think we went there just for the oil, by the way...I think we went there because PNAC said we should and neocons lapped it up and they used America's thirst for retribution after 9/11 as an excuse to pull it off.

Damocles
08-03-2006, 07:52 PM
you were the one who said we were fighting the same shit they are. Keep track of what you spew.

Al Qaeda is a different kind of organization than hezbollah. I realize that subtle distinctions like sunni and shiite and wahabbist versus nationalist really are difficult to see in black and white world...but the nuances really ARER important. Failing to understand that is what got us into this mess.

and the time of Iraqi military superiority of which you speak was in the past.... the distant past. Since the first gulf war and the sanctions and no fly zones we had imposed on them, they were not a military.

I don't think we went there just for the oil, by the way...I think we went there because PNAC said we should and neocons lapped it up and they used America's thirst for retribution after 9/11 as an excuse to pull it off.
Hizbollah (translation: Party of God) are Wahabbists and Shi'a, hence the reason they are funded by Iran.

maineman
08-03-2006, 07:52 PM
All that we end up doing is blaming each other rather than facing the problem. Then what do we end up with?

republicans should have asked themselves that question before they impeached a sitting president for a blowjob.

maineman
08-03-2006, 07:53 PM
sow the wind...reap the whirlwind

Damocles
08-03-2006, 07:55 PM
republicans should have asked themselves that question before they impeached a sitting president for a blowjob.
Whatever. The point is blaming Reagan for Clinton's escapades or blaming Rs because they impeached Clinton for lying under oath about his escapades, or blaming Clinton keeps us from actually facing and discussing the problem. Then when the stuff hits the fan we end up on overkill, it's the American way!

We simply blame each other for everything. Even for what terrorists do rather than actually work towards the solution. Then when we realize we should have been facing up to it someway for decades we go into overdrive and turn into an attack dog. Both times we act before we engage our brains.

I don't care how upset you are about Clinton, it is important to put America before Clinton's rather shaggy honor.

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 07:56 PM

Dude, seriously now, are you moving to Canada if the dems don't overtake? Are you going to go on hating life if it does'nt reside on your ideaologies? well, it's cool, we all need to have some hate for one another.......right?

Damocles
08-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Right, keep that in mind... When it all comes right down to it and you realize that you should keep America before Partisanship even if your opponent supposedly didn't, I guess we can hold a decent conversation then. Either be what you expect others to be, or just admit you are part of the problem.

maineman
08-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Hizbollah (translation: Party of God) are Wahabbists and Shi'a, hence the reason they are funded by Iran.

bullshit.

Wahhabism (Arabic: الوهابية, Wahabism, Wahabbism) is a Sunni fundamentalist Islamic movement, named after Muhammad ibn Abd al Wahhab (1703–1792). It is the dominant form of Islam in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Many members of the movement object to the term "Wahhabism", preferring the term "Salafism".

Wahabbists are not shia.... and they do not seek individual nation-states, regardless of how theocratic, in the region.... Hezbollah and Iran do not have the same goals as wahabbism.

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Hezbollah and Iran do not have the same goals as wahabbism.

:gives:
The radicals are spreading like wildfire and you are trying to give history lessons, I don't care if they are wahbo cabo, if they support terrorism they need to be eliminated!

Damocles
08-03-2006, 08:02 PM
bullshit.

Wahhabism (Arabic: الوهابية, Wahabism, Wahabbism) is a Sunni fundamentalist Islamic movement, named after Muhammad ibn Abd al Wahhab (1703–1792). It is the dominant form of Islam in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Many members of the movement object to the term "Wahhabism", preferring the term "Salafism".

Wahabbists are not shia.... and they do not seek individual nation-states, regardless of how theocratic, in the region.... Hezbollah and Iran do not have the same goals as wahabbism.
Ooops, I was going backwards. It is the Sunnis that believe in the Imamam (the devine right of the Imam and their infallibility...)

What the Imam teaches, so the religion goes. OBL is Sunni, Iran is Sunni, and so is this Hizbollah.. To say that they are "Nationalists" and not trying to set us up with their religion as our government is foolish.

maineman
08-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Right, keep that in mind... When it all comes right down to it and you realize that you should keep America before Partisanship even if your opponent supposedly didn't, I guess we can hold a decent conversation then. Either be what you expect others to be, or just admit you are part of the problem.

you know me damo.... I love america and I can hold decent conversations...it was YOUR buddy Evil who laid down the gauntlet with:"but I saw the years of failed negotiations and appeasement from your supporting administrations."
implying that democrats are the appeasers...I only pointed out how assinine such a statement was.

I can remember how FURIOUS I was at Jimmy Carter.... a fellow Annapolis grad for crissakes, when he did not bomb Tehran into the stone age when our embassy was taken..... I know that both sides have done stupid shit in the past.... and if Evil would be as gracious as to acknowledge the same, I wouldn't have to bitch slap him

Damocles
08-03-2006, 08:04 PM
you know me damo.... I love america and I can hold decent conversations...it was YOUR buddy Evil who laid down the gauntlet with:"but I saw the years of failed negotiations and appeasement from your supporting administrations."
implying that democrats are the appeasers...I only pointed out how assinine such a statement was.

I can remember how FURIOUS I was at Jimmy Carter.... a fellow Annapolis grad for crissakes, when he did not bomb Tehran into the stone age when our embassy was taken..... I know that both sides have done stupid shit in the past.... and if Evil would be as gracious as to acknowledge the same, I wouldn't have to bitch slap him
However it was ME that you kept saying "Well you should have thought of that before you guys went and Impeached Clinton!" stuff to...

Damocles
08-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Ooops, I was going backwards. It is the Sunnis that believe in the Imamam (the devine right of the Imam and their infallibility...)

What the Imam teaches, so the religion goes. OBL is Sunni, Iran is Sunni, and so is this Hizbollah.. To say that they are "Nationalists" and not trying to set us up with their religion as our government is foolish.
They are Wahhabist Sunni Muslims, just like OBL, just like Iranian Leadership...

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 08:08 PM
and if Evil would be as gracious as to acknowledge the same, I wouldn't have to bitch slap him

Already have, never said I was behind the right with everything. Don't be angry with me because I equate dems with fairies of late, it was'ntm always my opinion. I thought Clinton laying down a little pipe in the white house was cool, and that is the truth not a wisecrack, but he sucked big time otherwise.

Oh, and when you come to deliver that bitchslap can ya do it on my fanny? I love it when you dems get so steamed that you resort to violent sex right away! :cool:

Damocles
08-03-2006, 08:09 PM

Right, but what you stated was in answer to one of my posts. You told me that I should have thought of that before Clinton... blah, blah. It was exactly what I was speaking of. As long as we let others goad us into such dogmatic partisanship so we cannot work together then the terrorists are simply given what they want.

We really do need to engage the brain before we act (as a nation, not as individuals well that too, but not the point here)...

maineman
08-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Iranians are Persian shiites..... not sunni arabs....like OBL.

maineman
08-03-2006, 08:11 PM
hezbollah is shiite as well....taking their cue from their persian cousins

Damocles
08-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Okay, anyway, what I know is that they are of the same ilk as Iran, that Iran funds them, that they believe in the Perfection of the Imam (called Imamam) and that they DO want to spread their religion...

http://hnn.us/articles/934.html

If you really think that Shi'a are some benevolent force that aren't attempting to spread religion through the sword then you really are being deliberate in ignoring certain terrorism...

Damocles
08-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Iranians are Persian shiites..... not sunni arabs....like OBL.
But both groups are attempting to spread their religion through the sword. This idea that Shi'a are better when they are the ones that believe in Imamam and that the Imam is infallible (like the pope) and that same Imam is spreading hatred of the West, just like the Wahhabists, is getting a bit disingenuous.

Long ago the Sunni were the "good guys" and Wahhabism was rare, now both types are working to spread the religion.

gonzojournals
08-03-2006, 08:20 PM

And PUH LEEZE don't talk to me about democratic appeasement. Hezbollah killed 250 of our marines in Beirut and Ronnie Raygun tucked his tail between his legs and cut and run like the chickenhawk hollywood fake-as-a-three-dollar-bill hero that he always was. .
Kind of like when Clinton pussed out in Somalia--- oh, but that was only 18 dead.
Make sure your shit doesn't stink before you comment on the ours.

maineman
08-03-2006, 08:21 PM
there is a difference to America between wahabbist aspirations and arab nationalist aspirations.... that is my only point. We need to understand that difference and understand that it demands an equally differentiated approach when devising our response to it.

maineman
08-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Kind of like when Clinton pussed out in Somalia--- oh, but that was only 18 dead.
Make sure your shit doesn't stink before you comment on the ours.

and if YOU would read the thread in its entirety, you would see where I said:

"I can remember how FURIOUS I was at Jimmy Carter.... a fellow Annapolis grad for crissakes, when he did not bomb Tehran into the stone age when our embassy was taken..... I know that both sides have done stupid shit in the past...."

so go make sure you know what's what before you make a fucking ass of yourself.

gonzojournals
08-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Oh, you are gonna skip over your own party's fuck ups, eh? I find it ironic that Clinton said he would die for Israel but he wouldn't fight for his own goddamn country.

gonzojournals
08-03-2006, 08:26 PM
and if YOU would read the thread in its entirety, you would see where I said:

"I can remember how FURIOUS I was at Jimmy Carter.... a fellow Annapolis grad for crissakes, when he did not bomb Tehran into the stone age when our embassy was taken..... I know that both sides have done stupid shit in the past...."

so go make sure you know what's what before you make a fucking ass of yourself.
Yes, but you failed to mention Clinton, your party's royal fuck up. You called Reagan spineless, but Clinton tucked and ran after only 18 FUCKING DEAD. The military hated him after that, because he was a pussy.

And remains one to this day. I didn't misread, you are just using the liberal tactic of saying I don't understand. I understand perfectly-- your argument is about as firm as fog.....stop being elusive and be a man.
I thought I read your name "maineman", but I think it might be "mainethequestiondodgingpussy".

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 08:29 PM
your argument is about as firm as fog

I think "about as firm as my dogggie doo doo after a delicious can of hormel chili"

:p

gonzojournals
08-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Get used to maineman being a total pussy, in reflection of his ideology.

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Get used to maineman being a total pussy, in reflection of his ideology.

I like that though, makes for productive counter posts! Hey, did ya know he was a UNMO? could ya expect more?

gonzojournals
08-03-2006, 08:35 PM
I knew that I could smell his stench from a great distance, so I suppose that comes as no surprise.

maineman
08-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Oh, you are gonna skip over your own party's fuck ups, eh? I find it ironic that Clinton said he would die for Israel but he wouldn't fight for his own goddamn country.

I am not skipping over anything. I find it ironic that you skip over Ronnie's HUGE fuck up as if it were nothing.

maineman
08-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Yes, but you failed to mention Clinton, your party's royal fuck up. You called Reagan spineless, but Clinton tucked and ran after only 18 FUCKING DEAD. The military hated him after that, because he was a pussy.

that is a lie...I was in the military when that happened and we never HATED Clinton. And don't forget...it was Bush senior that got us INTO that mess.

And remains one to this day. I didn't misread, you are just using the liberal tactic of saying I don't understand. I understand perfectly-- your argument is about as firm as fog.....stop being elusive and be a man.
I thought I read your name "maineman", but I think it might be "mainethequestiondodgingpussy"

I never elude anything.

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 08:44 PM
I am not skipping over anything. I find it ironic that you skip over Ronnie's HUGE fuck up as if it were nothing.

Well if this is indeed something he ran away from then shame on him, but he did way more to overshadow this here so called fuck up. Ya gotta weigh out what ya vote for and see what happens. I'll have to brush up on this one as I don't recall it being that way, but hey I'll give ya the win for now because I don't have me facts gathered so wallow in it while it last! :p

Oh, a quickie speaking of huge fuck-ups though, tell me why again that Billy passed on OBL when he was offered up?

maineman
08-03-2006, 08:48 PM
he had no legal justification under international law to take custody of a foreign national on foreign soil. We did not know of any crimes committed by OBL against America or American interests in May of '96 when he left the sudan.

any more questions?

Damocles
08-03-2006, 08:49 PM

that is a lie...I was in the military when that happened and we never HATED Clinton. And don't forget...it was Bush senior that got us INTO that mess.

I thought I read your name "maineman", but I think it might be "mainethequestiondodgingpussy"

I never elude anything.
I was in the military at that time, and my friends and I certainly held no love for him... We spoke very dimly of the pResident at that time.

maineman
08-03-2006, 08:50 PM
I was in the military at that time, and my friends and I certainly held no love for him... We spoke very dimly of the pResident at that time.

His leaving Somalia was never a cause for enmity in any Navy establishment I was a part of.

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 08:57 PM
he had no legal justification under international law to take custody of a foreign national on foreign soil. We did not know of any crimes committed by OBL against America or American interests in May of '96 when he left the sudan.

any more questions?

So in essence Billy was just following the rules like a good boy? Who is we when it comes to OBL, why not ask Olly North what he knew of OBL back then?

Ok, fair enough that Billy was'nt in office when America was attacked by terrorism nor was any democratic elected leader for that matter, so that may give him slight leeway, but damnit when the current leader want's to attack these guys before they attack us again on our soil, where in the hell does the left wing get of crying failed policies? Oh, I see having the like of Arafat to the white house on numerous occassion paid big dividends!

Well whichever way it may be I am dying to see what an elected dem is going to do to protect us and our interest. Well hell, if they fail they can always say they were doing the same as the Bush administration.....

Damocles
08-03-2006, 08:58 PM
His leaving Somalia was never a cause for enmity in any Navy establishment I was a part of.
It may be the enlisted didn't speak freely in front of the Officers... I know we didn't. No matter how much they pretended to be our buddies.

maineman
08-03-2006, 09:02 PM
ollie didn't know dick about OBL.... you have been hoodwinked by that internet lie about ollie's testimony where he says that OBL was the most dangerous man alive..... he never said that...the real quote was about Abu Nidal..... a different guy.

I had no problem with our invasion of Afghanistan. I volunteered to go back on active duty to help out, but they said I was too old.

the current leader attacking Iraq before they attack us again on our soil is a non sequitur....he would have had a more positive impact by attacking Costa Rica. Iraq didn't attack us... it was a secular baath regime that had as much to fear from the designs of AQ as we did.

maineman
08-03-2006, 09:06 PM
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp

maineman
08-03-2006, 09:10 PM
It may be the enlisted didn't speak freely in front of the Officers... I know we didn't. No matter how much they pretended to be our buddies.

I never pretended to by anybody's "buddy". If you were "on my team" I would bend over backwards to help you with your career....if you weren't...I squashed you like a bug....and every sailor that ever worked for me knew that right up front. ;)

Sir Evil
08-03-2006, 09:10 PM
the current leader attacking Iraq before they attack us again on our soil is a non sequitur....he would have had a more positive impact by attacking Costa Rica. Iraq didn't attack us... it was a secular baath regime that had as much to fear from the designs of AQ as we did.

Tell me why AQ is all over their now? Tell me how long Iraq should of taking up time in the UN seeing as diplomacy was working so well? It was a well known fact that saddam would support families of suicide bombers, but I guess it was inconcievalble to think that would be any one that would dare come here to our soil and kill themselves right? It's always they didn't have nothing to do with this or that, there are no terrorists there, we only wanted their oil, but anyway yo wanna giftwrap it Iraq needed to be dealt with. Like I said earlier, Iran is now on the table of the awesome world body of the UN, should we hold out another 13 years of diplomacy and see what happens?

maineman
08-04-2006, 03:44 AM
AQ is all over Iraq because WE are all over Iraq. And again.... Saddam supported palestinian nationalist terrorists.... not wahabbist terroroists. There are groups all over the world that don't play nice.... and most of them have nationalist objectives that do not involve the United States. Some of those groups we have supported inthe past....some of those groups have been supported by American citizens in the past.... all terrorists cannot be treated as our enemy....there are just too many of them...and I would LOVE to have a foreign policy that could comprehensively deal with Iran.... and Norht Korea....but we have been focusing on the failure in Iraq throsing good money after bad and have left the rest of the issues sitting on the back burner . Now we have ZERO credibility in the world and cannot exert influence we no longer have.

maineman
08-04-2006, 03:47 AM
and odd silence about that "ask Ollie North about Osama" bullshit I schooled your ass on?

poor form, Evil..... sad.

Sir Evil
08-04-2006, 07:01 AM
and odd silence about that "ask Ollie North about Osama" bullshit I schooled your ass on?

poor form, Evil..... sad.

Nah, just got tired of listening to the stereotypical responses. I hung around a bit but you were the one who actually became silent.
Ollie North or whoever, OBL was indeed in the scope at the time, you know it, I know it, everyone else knows it!

Schooled my ass?

maybe so on what terrorist groups are after what but the bottom line is a terrorist is a terrorist and they all deserve to be exterminated! If you care so much for what there causes are why not go join one, your cause sucks here!:cof1:

maineman
08-04-2006, 08:16 AM
Nah, just got tired of listening to the stereotypical responses. I hung around a bit but you were the one who actually became silent.
Ollie North or whoever, OBL was indeed in the scope at the time, you know it, I know it, everyone else knows it!

Schooled my ass?

maybe so on what terrorist groups are after what but the bottom line is a terrorist is a terrorist and they all deserve to be exterminated! If you care so much for what there causes are why not go join one, your cause sucks here!:cof1:

don't tell me what I know. OBL was known...hell, we used to provide him with stinger missiles when he was our pal in the fight against the soviets. The FACT is that we did not know of any crimes he had committed against our country or our people in May of '96 when he left the Sudan... and therefore we had no justification whatsoever to take him into custody when the Sudan offered him up. And your bringing up old bullshit about Ollie North just shows how you let the idiots on talk radio tell you what to think.

Cypress
08-04-2006, 08:18 AM
I see that dixie - the last remaining defender of Bush talking points on iraq - has a new ally:

Neocon reason number 7.639 for their iraq war:

"We have to fight sunni insurgents, the shia mahdi army, and sectarian militias in Iraq, so we don't have to fight them on the streets of Kansas City!"

IHateGovernment
08-04-2006, 09:38 AM
I'm glad we have another con here. I don't think anybody but Dixie is for the war. Gonzo and SR are as well but they are a different case.

gonzojournals
08-04-2006, 09:54 AM
I was actually reflecting on this last night over a well-deserved Marlboro, and I came to the conclusion that the war in Iraq was rather misguided and needless....however, I do not feel that we should just run....they need to produce a viable exit strategy that allows the US military (and world image) to maintain some dignity...

After all, we are the US, not France.

IHateGovernment
08-04-2006, 10:07 AM
ok fair enough. I don't recommend leaving Iraq like it was a burning building but rather grabbing the keys and wallet and turning out the lights at a brisk pace.

OrnotBitwise
08-04-2006, 10:20 AM
:gives:
The radicals are spreading like wildfire and you are trying to give history lessons, I don't care if they are wahbo cabo, if they support terrorism they need to be eliminated!
Okay, I expect you to patriotically report to your local euthenasia clinic for immediate elimination, forthwith, Wevil.

gonzojournals
08-04-2006, 12:07 PM
ok fair enough. I don't recommend leaving Iraq like it was a burning building but rather grabbing the keys and wallet and turning out the lights at a brisk pace.
Exactly.