PDA

View Full Version : APP - who keeps running a business that doesn't profit?

tinfoil
03-24-2010, 01:07 AM
This was aked by a dolt here.

Oh, only people who have everything invested in their business!
people who are trying to make it through a recession!

The liberals here are so god damned stupid it's unreal!

they advocate raising the costs of business under the premise of saving the poor (you're such heros, idiots) and then fine the people who are going to lose their jobs and won't be able to afford the mandated insurance (Big Corporate Insurance For The Win!!!)

You folks on the left are truly insane. Especially that moron topspin who can't spell or use grammer as well as an average third f/n grader

Hey topspin, you're a joke

tinfoil
03-24-2010, 09:10 AM
Babump!

jpp libtards unite!!

Topspin
03-24-2010, 09:50 AM
say's the ged with no fucking education. If you teabaggers would have stopped the unlimited murder by Bush you might have had a fucking chance. Now your KKK teabaggers are driving your party further down the drain.
If you would have had at least some college you'd have seen me calling this a bigger piece of shit than the largest reparations ever asked for and a huge transfer of wealth. I don't like it at all, but that's what happens when one party loses total touch with reality.

Hermes Thoth
03-24-2010, 11:53 AM
say's the ged with no fucking education. If you teabaggers would have stopped the unlimited murder by Bush you might have had a fucking chance. Now your KKK teabaggers are driving your party further down the drain.
If you would have had at least some college you'd have seen me calling this a bigger piece of shit than the largest reparations ever asked for and a huge transfer of wealth. I don't like it at all, but that's what happens when one party loses total touch with reality.

Stop being a moron.