PDA

View Full Version : Rep Points... Do away with them?

Pages : [1] 2

Damocles
03-09-2010, 08:50 AM
We're thinking of dumping the rep points, they seem to be more trouble than they are worth. Please tell us what you think and vote in the poll I will be attaching...

Thanks

BRUTALITOPS
03-09-2010, 09:14 AM
meh who cares is a dumb option what can we possibly get from that? O_O

Damocles
03-09-2010, 09:17 AM
meh who cares is a dumb option what can we possibly get from that? O_O
Fine.

WinterBorn
03-09-2010, 09:20 AM
Ihave never understood the fuss over them.

I see them as a way people can compliment me if I make a good point in a discussion. The neg reps never mattered.

Damocles
03-09-2010, 09:21 AM

I see them as a way people can compliment me if I make a good point in a discussion. The neg reps never mattered.
Make sure to vote in the poll.

PostmodernProphet
03-09-2010, 10:06 AM
half the time I can't use rep to tell people I approve of their post anyway, because it tells me I need to spread it around first.....

Canceled2
03-09-2010, 10:37 AM
half the time I can't use rep to tell people I approve of their post anyway, because it tells me I need to spread it around first.....

THIS!

Canceled2
03-09-2010, 10:39 AM
We're thinking of dumping the rep points, they seem to be more trouble than they are worth. Please tell us what you think and vote in the poll I will be attaching...

Thanks

The only trouble with rep is that you allowed a child to be in charge and fuck around with 'em when he gets bored.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Grind wants to dump rep points because he's mad Im more popular than him.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-09-2010, 10:52 AM

yes. you need to change this setting. There simply aren't enough worthy posters on here.

BRUTALITOPS
The only trouble with rep is that you allowed a child to be in charge and fuck around with 'em when he gets bored.

weve been over this. people ask for rep points, i give them rep points. I don't fuck around with them. If you are referring to everyone losing rep points recently, that wasn't me.

Canceled2
Grind wants to dump rep points because he's mad Im more popular than him.

To be sure :)

DamnYankee
03-09-2010, 10:54 AM
half the time I can't use rep to tell people I approve of their post anyway, because it tells me I need to spread it around first.....Thanks to Topspin and all his trolls, I never have this problem any more. It's fucking awesome to be able to neg rep him several times in the same day. :cof1:

Canceled2
03-09-2010, 10:54 AM
weve been over this. people ask for rep points, i give them rep points. I don't fuck around with them. If you are referring to everyone losing rep points recently, that wasn't me.

You gave me points from some dumb game/contest months ago...I had already lost those.

If you would just leave rep alone no one would have issues with it.

DamnYankee
03-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Make sure to vote in the poll.

This poll is tainted due to the huge number of trolls that we all routinely neg rep.

DamnYankee
03-09-2010, 10:57 AM
weve been over this. people ask for rep points, i give them rep points. I don't fuck around with them. If you are referring to everyone losing rep points recently, that wasn't me. You need to give me about 180,000 that were lost, Buddy-o. :D

BRUTALITOPS
03-09-2010, 11:12 AM
You gave me points from some dumb game/contest months ago...I had already lost those.

what did i just say?

BRUTALITOPS
03-09-2010, 11:13 AM
You need to give me about 180,000 that were lost, Buddy-o. :D

the way the poll is going it looks like we may not have them :good4u:

Canceled2
03-09-2010, 11:18 AM
what did i just say?

If you had not been fucking with rep when Damo reset nothing would have heppened ...right? Even though the xtra points you gave me you took back a long time ago~~~ The point is child, that rep would never be a problem if you'd just let them alone.

usmessage board never has trouble with their system, but then they don't have a silly child getting bored.

No hard feelings grind...just saying it like it is.

BRUTALITOPS
03-09-2010, 11:22 AM
If you had not been fucking with rep when Damo reset nothing would have heppened ...right? Even though the xtra points you gave me you took back a long time ago~~~ The point is child, that rep would never be a problem if you'd just let them alone.

usmessage board never has trouble with their system, but then they don't have a silly child getting bored.

well when people ask I oblige. I'm a nice dude. If people dont want extra points, they dont have to ask me. simple as that.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-09-2010, 11:25 AM
well when people ask I oblige. I'm a nice dude. If people dont want extra points, they dont have to ask me. simple as that.

Can I get a bj?

Canceled2
03-09-2010, 11:30 AM

Yeah that's it, you're just a nice guy :palm:

The point being rep would not be an issue if you'd stop being such a spoiled, bored, impetuous child. All whining would just be that whining. Instead what we have is moderator having to spend time dusting up after his child.

Canceled2
03-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Can I get a bj?

:good4u:

BRUTALITOPS
03-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Can I get a bj?

ask watermark

DamnYankee
03-09-2010, 11:56 AM
the way the poll is going it looks like we may not have them :good4u: Ignore the troll votes and see what the poll results are.

cancel2 2022
03-09-2010, 11:57 AM

WTF, so the points just disappeared!!

ZappasGuitar
03-09-2010, 12:06 PM

Nothing funnier than watching some stupid cow cry over non-existant points!!

Keep up the whine-a-rama you incredible crybaby!!:cof1:

Cancel 2018. 3
03-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Ignore the troll votes and see what the poll results are.

interesting point, we all know the troll votes can number close to 20 or more

i voted to do away with them

DamnYankee
03-09-2010, 12:10 PM

i voted to do away with them No, they're useful idiots. You can spread neg rep around to them, then pos rep me. :D

Canceled2
03-09-2010, 12:15 PM

Yeah, cow, we been watchin' you cry for over a week now. :cool:

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-09-2010, 12:18 PM
zappa, stop being a neocon parrot.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-09-2010, 12:25 PM
I said from the very beginning, it would be nice if the system were fair and impartial, but it never has been. When the authorities have no respect for integrity or fairness, there is none. It's nothing more than dictatorial praise for butt munchers. I don't need praise, and I don't want to butt munch the dictators, so their rep points don't really appeal to me.

From a pragmatic view, I think it starts cluttering up the board after a while, all the little 'concentration camp' stars across the top of every post... people at work wonder if I am talking Nazi propaganda or something. Again, if it were reasonable and fair, it might be different. The way you've set it up is just silly and superfluous. Always has been, always will be... but you don't want to listen to me, you'd rather die first!

Damo, I am familiar with php boards, I currently administer one. We use the same 'accept/decline' rankings system, and I know you, the Admin, have the sole power to designate permissions, and control the parameters of the rankings. You've chosen to allow Grind to have his own little Ego Playground and decorate everyone's profiles up all pretty, and you don't really seem to give a flying fuck about integrity or legitimacy. It's all a big joke to you, just something for Grind to play with and amuse himself.

I wish your poll had the option: "MAKE IT LEGITIMATE!" because, I would have voted for that! I think it would be cool to have Liberal/Conservative rankings, something to tell you where a person's political compass is, judged by the readers of their posts. Is that too much to want? It can't begin to be fair until it becomes legitimate, and everyone gets an equal vote, operating under the same parameters.

ZappasGuitar
03-09-2010, 12:27 PM
zappa, stop being a neocon parrot.

WOW!

I can honestly say that that is the FIRST time someone has EVER accused me of being a neocon parrot...a libtard parrot?? Hundreds...THOUSANDS of times!

But a neocon? First time.

Tell me what I said that gave you the impression I was a neocon and I will gladly retract it.

Canceled2
03-09-2010, 12:28 PM
I said from the very beginning, it would be nice if the system were fair and impartial, but it never has been. When the authorities have no respect for integrity or fairness, there is none. It's nothing more than dictatorial praise for butt munchers. I don't need praise, and I don't want to butt munch the dictators, so their rep points don't really appeal to me.

From a pragmatic view, I think it starts cluttering up the board after a while, all the little 'concentration camp' stars across the top of every post... people at work wonder if I am talking Nazi propaganda or something. Again, if it were reasonable and fair, it might be different. The way you've set it up is just silly and superfluous. Always has been, always will be... but you don't want to listen to me, you'd rather die first!

Damo, I am familiar with php boards, I currently administer one. We use the same 'accept/decline' rankings system, and I know you, the Admin, have the sole power to designate permissions, and control the parameters of the rankings. You've chosen to allow Grind to have his own little Ego Playground and decorate everyone's profiles up all pretty, and you don't really seem to give a flying fuck about integrity or legitimacy. It's all a big joke to you, just something for Grind to play with and amuse himself.

I wish your poll had the option: "MAKE IT LEGITIMATE!" because, I would have voted for that! I think it would be cool to have Liberal/Conservative rankings, something to tell you where a person's political compass is, judged by the readers of their posts. Is that too much to want? It can't begin to be fair until it becomes legitimate, and everyone gets an equal vote, operating under the same parameters.

This! :good4u:

Or if we could just have the ability to put grind on ignore~~~:cof1:

Norman Paperman
03-09-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm not sure that I post often enough to partake in this poll. Ultimately, I suppose I am indifferent to the issue. I have never neg repped anyone, and, because I infrequently post, I probably do not pos rep as often as I should or would if I were a more active member.

Thorn
03-09-2010, 12:53 PM

Exactly.

PostmodernProphet
03-09-2010, 01:03 PM
WOW!

I can honestly say that that is the FIRST time someone has EVER accused me of being a neocon parrot...a libtard parrot?? Hundreds...THOUSANDS of times!

But a neocon? First time.

Tell me what I said that gave you the impression I was a neocon and I will gladly retract it.

shows you how worthless the term has become.....

BRUTALITOPS
03-09-2010, 02:16 PM

i voted to do away with them

there is actually still a way to tell if trolls voted or not. i'll take a look just so we can make sure we have an accurate count

BRUTALITOPS
03-09-2010, 02:18 PM

if people really wanted something like this it wouldn't be so bad.... though I still think it's more trouble than it's worth. It gets pretty annoying having people post threads calling out others that have downvoted them etc. I just think it's a distraction that some people get carried away with and take too seriously.

/MSG/
03-09-2010, 03:26 PM
I would like to keep them.

Damocles
03-09-2010, 03:29 PM
It's relatively equal so far, if it ends that way there will likely be no change. Those of us who don't care can ignore them or ask to be moved to the group that cannot use them.... I've been moving the trolls to that group when I spot them. They begin to irritate me. You can still "neg" them in order to get to "pos" another, but they won't show any change.

/MSG/
03-09-2010, 03:43 PM
I would like everyone who values rep points to neg me as well. It's a race to the bottom.

tinfoil
03-09-2010, 06:08 PM
I like the way you can compliment also, but the neg aspect is annoying.

I guess we should just send a private message from now on when we agree with someone.

Canceled2
03-09-2010, 06:54 PM
There would be no issues with rep if grind would leave it alone. Let there be pos or neg of people with no added or subtracted interferences. The drama over rep has always traced itself back to grind's boredom.

/MSG/
03-09-2010, 08:11 PM
I have won the race all.

USFREEDOM911
03-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Can I get a bj?

THAT WAS FUNNY!! :good4u:

BRUTALITOPS
03-09-2010, 11:54 PM
There would be no issues with rep if grind would leave it alone. Let there be pos or neg of people with no added or subtracted interferences. The drama over rep has always traced itself back to grind's boredom.

no it hasn't.

Most of the issues we are talking about is people starting threads like:

"X JUST DOWN REPPED ME, WHAT A FAGGOT HE IS, HE CARES ABOUT REP SO MUCH, WHAT A BABY HE IS. BTW I DONT CARE AT ALL ABOUT REP, I JUST LIKE MAKING THREADS ABOUT HOW I WAS NEG REPPED TO SHOW HOW MUCH I DONT CARE"

It's causing shouting matches, trolling, fights and arguments all over a stupid number. There is almost no problem concerning anything I have ever done, because I just give people pos rep upon request. And about 70% of the time it's due to people that were previously down repped by someone else.

BRUTALITOPS
03-09-2010, 11:56 PM
4 trolls voted in favor of keeping them btw, so it's really 11-9 in favor of getting rid

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 01:10 AM
no it hasn't.

Most of the issues we are talking about is people starting threads like:

"X JUST DOWN REPPED ME, WHAT A FAGGOT HE IS, HE CARES ABOUT REP SO MUCH, WHAT A BABY HE IS. BTW I DONT CARE AT ALL ABOUT REP, I JUST LIKE MAKING THREADS ABOUT HOW I WAS NEG REPPED TO SHOW HOW MUCH I DONT CARE"

It's causing shouting matches, trolling, fights and arguments all over a stupid number. There is almost no problem concerning anything I have ever done, because I just give people pos rep upon request. And about 70% of the time it's due to people that were previously down repped by someone else.

So stay out of it. Let it follow its own course. The first time I recall rep issues was when you gave a bunch to ib and wm and uscit freaked...

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-10-2010, 01:25 AM
THERE IS NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY APPROACHING FAIRNESS IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM WHICH ALLOWS GRIND TO GIVE AS MANY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE POINTS AS HE PLEASES!

BRUTALITOPS
03-10-2010, 01:25 AM
So stay out of it. Let it follow its own course. The first time I recall rep issues was when you gave a bunch to ib and wm and uscit freaked...

you see though, the problem is, if I stay out of it, the main issue of people starting fights and flame wars remains. and that's not cool

FUCK THE POLICE
03-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Almost all rep-points come from the moderators at this site. It's already useless as an indicator one way or the other.

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 01:30 AM
you see though, the problem is, if I stay out of it, the main issue of people starting fights and flame wars remains. and that's not cool

So what if it's not cool. Lot's of stupid fights break out that have nothing to do with rep. The more you involve yourself in the trouble the worse it makes it.

Minister of Truth
03-10-2010, 03:57 AM
Phuck It.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-10-2010, 07:01 AM

It is cool. Damo runs a completely free board. IF you don't like this philosophy then resign.

Topspin
03-10-2010, 07:58 AM
the trolling on this site is epic, reps feed the trolls to fuck with the adults. get rid of them and the aol morons who joined a year ago

Canceled1
03-10-2010, 07:59 AM

While the hysterical Rhinocerous with bad teeth and breath plops his lard ass right in the middle of the topic he claims he couldn't care less about.

Keep whining. It's making you look more and more convincing!

For the record Shit-schtick?

Noun

existant

Common misspelling of existent.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/existant

Damocles
03-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Okay. What I have done is change the limitations. You can now rep more, and have to rep less in order to repeat. Let's see how that goes.

BRUTALITOPS
03-10-2010, 10:13 AM
THERE IS NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY APPROACHING FAIRNESS IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM WHICH ALLOWS GRIND TO GIVE AS MANY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE POINTS AS HE PLEASES!

of course its fair. everyone has the same advantage. anyone can ask me for what they want.

ZappasGuitar
03-10-2010, 12:04 PM

Says the giant crybaby...awwwwwwww....is the little baby gonna cry cuz she can't make grind mad?

Why don't you neg rep him like you do everyone else who makes you mad??

Canceled1
03-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Says the giant crybaby...awwwwwwww....is the little baby gonna cry cuz she can't make grind mad?

But, but, but r-e-m-e-m-b-e-r Shit-Schtick.

YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT REP POINTS

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mott the Hoople
03-10-2010, 12:07 PM

I see them as a way people can compliment me if I make a good point in a discussion. The neg reps never mattered.That's exactly how I feel.

Canceled1
03-10-2010, 12:10 PM
That's exactly how I feel.

That's because "you duh man" Hoopy!

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 12:12 PM

Unlike you, you fat miserable fuck (saying it with a smile) I only neg rep those who neg rep me. My rep karma is spent in the pos rep realm of good sport funny posters.

You just got your bloomers all twisted up in a knot 'cause all your negative repping came back to take a chunk out your cellulite ass.

Grind does not make me mad. Grind is Grind, I don’t kiss his ass or hate him or think bad of him…You however are a repulsive hypocrite who is detestable on so many levels…what is there to like?

Mott the Hoople
03-10-2010, 12:13 PM
I don't really care. I like being able to compliment someone who's points or views I like or agree with. I never pay attention to neg reps and I do appreciate the compliments I've recieved. The actuall points though are meaningless to me.

Instead of a "Rep Points" buttion why not just change it to a "Hell Yea" button and get rid of the points?

I mean if rep points give someone something to complain about all I can say is "GET A LIFE!" it's just a message board.

Canceled1
03-10-2010, 12:28 PM
I don't really care. I like being able to compliment someone who's points or views I like or agree with. I never pay attention to neg reps and I do appreciate the compliments I've recieved. The actuall points though are meaningless to me.

Instead of a "Rep Points" buttion why not just change it to a "Hell Yea" button and get rid of the points?

I mean if rep points give someone something to complain about all I can say is "GET A LIFE!" it's just a message board.

Hahahahaaaa! I've seen you get in some pretty heated arguments, "Mr. GET A LIFE it's just a message board...."

FUCK THE POLICE
03-10-2010, 12:33 PM
I think the general consensus would be to get rid of the points and the negatives but leave it so that people can compliment posts.

And the messaging system just seems like a weird way to complement posts. The rep system was a much better way to do it.

Mott the Hoople
03-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Hahahahaaaa! I've seen you get in some pretty heated arguments, "Mr. GET A LIFE it's just a message board...."
You've never seen me get in a pissing match over rep points or some other non-sense.

Now if same idiot's going to try and tell me that Pete Rose shouldn't be in the HOF....well hell yea! Thems fighting words!!

Mott the Hoople
03-10-2010, 12:40 PM
I think the general consensus would be to get rid of the points and the negatives but leave it so that people can compliment posts.

And the messaging system just seems like a weird way to complement posts. The rep system was a much better way to do it.Hell Yea!

ZappasGuitar
03-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Unlike you, you fat miserable fuck (saying it with a smile) I only neg rep those who neg rep me. My rep karma is spent in the pos rep realm of good sport funny posters.

You just got your bloomers all twisted up in a knot 'cause all your negative repping came back to take a chunk out your cellulite ass.

Grind does not make me mad. Grind is Grind, I don’t kiss his ass or hate him or think bad of him…You however are a repulsive hypocrite who is detestable on so many levels…what is there to like?

And that's why you've spent post after post whining about how he ruined it for everyone by giving people points...if your going to lie, at least make up something that is supported by at least a few facts? Can you do that?

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 12:45 PM
And that's why you've spent post after post whining about how he ruined it for everyone by giving people points...if your going to lie, at least make up something that is supported by at least a few facts? Can you do that?

hahahaha! you look all red and angry.

I know you need to make this about me and grind zap...subtle has never been something you were good at.

I made my point with grind and he made his point back. I have also made my point with you mr hypocrite, despite your PM to me claiming you don't care :cof1:

Damocles
03-10-2010, 12:45 PM

I don't neg rep anybody, except Billy who wants it.

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 12:49 PM
I don't neg rep anybody, except Billy who wants it.

That's because you are special and good :)

I would never neg rep anyone if they didn't neg rep first. zap likes to neg rep, he merely receives what he gives out. Loyal used to pos him when he negged her...i am not as ummmm~~~quirky.:gives:

ZappasGuitar
03-10-2010, 12:56 PM
hahahaha! you look all red and angry.

I know you need to make this about me and grind zap...subtle has never been something you were good at.

I made my point with grind and he made his point back. I have also made my point with you mr hypocrite, despite your PM to me claiming you don't care :cof1:

If I'm red it's from the gales of non-stop laughter that I've been unable to control since reading your amusing little attempt to suck up to Grind a little more.

If you only knew the joy I took from reading your invective filled attacks! Seeing how simple it is to manipulate you into doing and saying exactly what I want is like childsplay!

Want ID to make a fool of herself by spewing sentence after sentence of vulgarity even a longshoreman would find disturbing?..simply push "button A"

Want ID to run to her friends and "tell on me"? Simply push "button B".

Want ID to fly off and hit me with more neg rep? That's the easiest...simply push "button C".

Which button do I want to push this time...:cof1:

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 12:59 PM
If I'm red it's from the gales of non-stop laughter that I've been unable to control since reading your amusing little attempt to suck up to Grind a little more.

If you only knew the joy I took from reading your invective filled attacks! Seeing how simple it is to manipulate you into doing and saying exactly what I want is like childsplay!

Want ID to make a fool of herself by spewing sentence after sentence of vulgarity even a longshoreman would find disturbing?..simply push "button A"

Want ID to run to her friends and "tell on me"? Simply push "button B".

Want ID to fly off and hit me with more neg rep? That's the easiest...simply push "button C".

Which button do I want to push this time...:cof1:

So say's the fat fuck all dressed in red :cof1:

ZappasGuitar
03-10-2010, 01:00 PM
That's because you are special and good :)

I would never neg rep anyone if they didn't neg rep first. zap likes to neg rep, he merely receives what he gives out. Loyal used to pos him when he negged her...i am not as ummmm~~~quirky.:gives:

You might want a kleenex or something ID, you still got a little poopie on the tip of your nose from when you were behind Damo kissing his ass.

PostmodernProphet
03-10-2010, 01:04 PM

lol.....this from the guy who hands out more neg rep than everyone else combined.......

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 01:08 PM
You might want a kleenex or something ID, you still got a little poopie on the tip of your nose from when you were behind Damo kissing his ass.

I don't kiss Damo's ass for favors you pathetic dweeb, though Damo's ass is pretty cute. Now that I know a lil' kiss on a cute ass bother's ya fat zap I'll be sure to do it more often. :cool:

Like I said, subtle is not something you do well; the fat man has no clothes~~~:eek:

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 01:09 PM
lol.....this from the guy who hands out more neg rep than everyone else combined.......

Exactly!

Canceled1
03-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Exactly!

Poor Zapless. Now he's just a lonely little petunia in an onion patch, crying the whole day through!

Mott the Hoople
03-10-2010, 01:44 PM
I don't neg rep anybody, except Billy who wants it.I don't neg rep anyone...including Billy....because it rep pts annoy him. :)

ZappasGuitar
03-10-2010, 01:55 PM

I hand out more than everyone else combined?

I'd ask you to provide proof, but everyone already knows you don't do proof.

And as everyone know, when you haven't got proof, all you've got is a big, steaming pile of postmodern horseshit.

Cancel 2018. 3
03-10-2010, 02:12 PM
lol...bitch fest 2010

:hedb:

BRUTALITOPS
03-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Grind does not make me mad. Grind is Grind,

Truer words have never been spoken O__O

BRUTALITOPS
03-10-2010, 02:21 PM

And the messaging system just seems like a weird way to complement posts. The rep system was a much better way to do it.

this is the one pro i give to rep points. When someone makes a post I do enjoy going "lol a+" etc

Cancel 2018. 3
03-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Truer words have never been spoken O__O

O\/O

BRUTALITOPS
03-10-2010, 02:24 PM
whenever I catch heat from usaloyal or ice dancer in the future I am just going to find zappas and bring him into the thread so he can distract them lol

Canceled1
03-10-2010, 02:31 PM
whenever I catch heat from usaloyal or ice dancer in the future I am just going to find zappas and bring him into the thread so he can distract them lol

Zappa would distract a herd of stampeding Water Buffalo, Grind.

He could cover you with his right hoof.

PostmodernProphet
03-10-2010, 04:47 PM
I hand out more than everyone else combined?

I'd ask you to provide proof, but everyone already knows you don't do proof.

And as everyone know, when you haven't got proof, all you've got is a big, steaming pile of postmodern horseshit.

I suppose we could have Damo check the stats on my neg reps.....my page only shows the last few......I think since I came here in less than a year ago I have been neg repped nine times.....six of them came from you....usually on threads you hadn't even been posting on......

Canceled1
03-10-2010, 04:50 PM
I suppose we could have Damo check the stats on my neg reps.....my page only shows the last few......I think since I came here in less than a year ago I have been neg repped nine times.....six of them came from you....usually on threads you hadn't even been posting on......

Zappapatootie. Pwned, right and proper!

He can't see he's breathing so heavy he fogs up the mirror!

ZappasGuitar
03-10-2010, 04:56 PM

WOW...SIX from me?

In less than a YEAR?!?

That's like...what...one every 45 days?

Cuz I got three in 48 HOURS from IceDancer...and I got three more in less than 24 HOURS from disloyal.

Heck, I got 6 from disloyal on my page too..so sorry, not buying your conclusion.

Canceled1
03-10-2010, 05:04 PM
WOW...SIX from me?

In less than a YEAR?!?

Cuz I got three in 48 HOURS from IceDancer...and I got three more in less than 24 HOURS from disloyal.

Heck, I got 6 from disloyal on my page too..so sorry, not buying your conclusion.

Don't stop counting yet Zappapatootie! You still have the rest of your fingers, toes, and then on to the chins and layer upon layer(s) of fat! Why we could be at this for literally years!

Now scrunch that fat face up more!!!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 05:15 PM

whatever ...brat. :cool:

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Zappa would distract a herd of stampeding Water Buffalo, Grind.

He could cover you with his right hoof.

ahhahahahaha! :cof1:

Canceled2
03-10-2010, 06:04 PM

I have recieved 4 neg reps apart from about a dozen or more from zap. He neg reps like the rest of us pos rep.

Apart from neg repping zap I have only neg repped 3 of the 4 who neg repped me...period. neg repping is not as fun as openly slamming someone who's going after you imo. I do make an exception for zap as I know it kills him.

PostmodernProphet
03-10-2010, 10:46 PM
WOW...SIX from me?

In less than a YEAR?!?

I don't recall trying to charge you for it.....it was a gift.....consider it an act of charity.....sort of like the positive rep I gave you the last time you neg repped me.....

midcan5
03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Too funny, Bright RED should be a sign of honor when so many fascists: PostmodernProphet, Yurt, and SouthernMan are so often negative repping me for having my own thoughts. Weird bunch these conservatives.

"The uncompromising attitude is more indicative of an inner uncertainty than a deep conviction. The implacable stand is directed more against the doubt within than the assailant without." Eric Hoffer

PostmodernProphet
03-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Too funny, Bright RED should be a sign of honor when so many fascists: PostmodernProphet, Yurt, and SouthernMan are so often negative repping me for having my own thoughts. Weird bunch these conservatives.

"The uncompromising attitude is more indicative of an inner uncertainty than a deep conviction. The implacable stand is directed more against the doubt within than the assailant without." Eric Hoffer

I don't recall that I have neg repped you twice....I do recall one when you posted something really off the wall stupid........I don't think in the time I have been here that I have used the neg button more than twenty times, and most of those were to return the favor to those who neg repped me.......now that doesn't mean I don't have a negative opinion of you, mind.......it's just that I really don't care if you are aware of it or not......

I'm curious....Grind or Damo, is there any way to look up the number of neg reps I have done since I got here?.....if so, I would appreciate it if you would do so and post the answer here....

DamnYankee
03-11-2010, 02:43 PM
... Fascism is the next step past socialism, liberal. :pke:

Mott the Hoople
03-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Poor Zapless. Now he's just a lonely little petunia in an onion patch, crying the whole day through!
A poem...by Mott The Hoople :)

Mary, Mary, quite contrary
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
and one fucken little daisy in da middle!

USFREEDOM911
03-11-2010, 03:04 PM

I'd REP you for that, if I could. LOL

Mott the Hoople
03-11-2010, 03:05 PM
I have recieved 4 neg reps apart from about a dozen or more from zap. He neg reps like the rest of us pos rep.

Apart from neg repping zap I have only neg repped 3 of the 4 who neg repped me...period. neg repping is not as fun as openly slamming someone who's going after you imo. I do make an exception for zap as I know it kills him.
You've never neg repped me. :cry:

cancel2 2022
03-11-2010, 03:07 PM

I think that she is a more of a dandelion than a daisy.

Mott the Hoople
03-11-2010, 03:07 PM

Well what ever you do don't call PMP "PiMP" he don't think that shit is funny at all! :clink:

Mott the Hoople
03-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Fascism is the next step past socialism, liberal. :pke:No, it's the next step past authoritarianism, conservative. :pke:

Mott the Hoople
03-11-2010, 03:11 PM
I'd REP you for that, if I could. LOLThank you.....Watermark hates me because I keep saying stuff like this.

DamnYankee
03-11-2010, 03:12 PM
No, it's the next step past authoritarianism, conservative. :pke: Wrong. See the definition, and actual examples of WW2 Germany and Italy.

cancel2 2022
03-11-2010, 03:14 PM
I can't see who's voted, what am I doing wrong?

Mott the Hoople
03-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Wrong. See the definition, and actual examples of WW2 Germany and Italy.Yes. They, like the Soviet Union, had passed from authoritarian forms of government and over the edge into "totalitarianism"

Any political/economic system can span the spectrum from anarchist to libertarian to authoritarian to totalitarian.

Americans have traditionally avoided the two extremes (anarchism and totalitarianism) and have ussually floated somewhere between libertarianism and authoritarianism and when we tend to float to far towards one side or the other the common sense of the people of the republic have always pulled us back towards the middle.

DamnYankee
03-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Yes. They, like the Soviet Union, had passed from authoritarian forms of government and over the edge into "totalitarianism"

Any political/economic system can span the spectrum from anarchist to libertarian to authoritarian to totalitarian.

Americans have traditionally avoided the two extremes (anarchism and totalitarianism) and have ussually floated somewhere between libertarianism and authoritarianism and when we tend to float to far towards one side or the other the common sense of the people of the republic have always pulled us back towards the middle.

Dude. They tried socialism, which people reject in favor of freedom, so they enforced it under threat of jail or death: fascism.

christiefan915
03-11-2010, 04:19 PM

I can't either. My own vote is in italics.

Canceled1
03-11-2010, 04:22 PM

If you can see the vote, then you're vote has been counted

Canceled1
03-11-2010, 04:22 PM

Actually the poll is closed....:cool:

Canceled2
03-11-2010, 07:00 PM
You've never neg repped me. :cry:

And why would I mister??? :)

Cancel 2018. 3
03-11-2010, 08:05 PM

damo did not make the poll public

Minister of Truth
03-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Phuck It.

Out of curiosity, why did two people Rep me for this post?

Canceled1
03-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Out of curiosity, why did two people Rep me for this post?

Because you are a Posting God! :good4u:

Cancel 2018. 3
03-11-2010, 09:18 PM

this is disturbing. i have twice asked grind for negative rep in the amount of:

since i was ignored, i finally asked for my old uber grind rep back since i noticed tom prendergast got his uber rep back. since grind gave him uber rep and me uber rep, in order to maintain a balance in the force, it became necessary for me to have my prior uber grind rep power back so as to not destabilize the force.....

and what do i see...? you have the uber grind rep power. i think grind has lost his mind and should be committed as the earliest time possible.

i have spoken, heed my word.

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2008/04/Spaceballs_Dark_Helmet.jpg

FUCK THE POLICE
03-11-2010, 09:44 PM
And if we are going to go to an all-pos, no points system, I'd prefer if the limits were removed. O_O

It's annoying when you can't compliment someone for a good post because you've complimented them too many times before. I honestly think an all-pos, no limits system would make this place a more positive place to debate.

/MSG/
03-11-2010, 09:46 PM
this is disturbing. i have twice asked grind for negative rep in the amount of:

since i was ignored, i finally asked for my old uber grind rep back since i noticed tom prendergast got his uber rep back. since grind gave him uber rep and me uber rep, in order to maintain a balance in the force, it became necessary for me to have my prior uber grind rep power back so as to not destabilize the force.....

and what do i see...? you have the uber grind rep power. i think grind has lost his mind and should be committed as the earliest time possible.

i have spoken, heed my word.

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2008/04/Spaceballs_Dark_Helmet.jpg

I currently hold the lowest possible rep value.

Cancel 2018. 3
03-11-2010, 10:03 PM
I currently hold the lowest possible rep value.

so, you are the dark lord?

ZappasGuitar
03-11-2010, 11:35 PM
so, you are the dark lord?

He may be the current Dark Lord, but I will be taking his Throne very soon!!

Behold the naked hatred unleashed by two bitter old douchebags and their lapdog in one 24 hour period:

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 09:00 PM Ice Dancer; hehehehehehe! you big fat whining babeee

Neg Rep Points...Why don't you Libtard/... 03-11-2010 04:56 PM usaloyal2theend; Don't yank too hard!

Neg Rep Points...Why don't you Libtard/... 03-11-2010 04:39 PM Ice Dancer; Fatty!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 01:59 PM Ice Dancer; Hey Fatty!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 01:54 PM usaloyal2theend; Mornin' sunshine!!!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 11:16 PM usaloyal2theend; Awwww! Remember? This doesn't bother you. A little karma Baybeee!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 11:11 PM USFREEDOM911; Thought I'd let you know that your attempt did nothing - LOL

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 08:48 PM Ice Dancer; more karma for ya fatso

Neg Rep Points...What a Bunch of Assholes 03-10-2010 08:15 PM usaloyal2theend; 1 Chinny-whinny Shit-Schtick!

I relish in the wonderful, seething rage that oozes from each and every word!
Thank you for your hate...it's so...you.

As for the title of Dark Lord...it should be mine in no time!

Canceled2
03-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Whereas if all of us posted your comments that accompanied your neg reps it would take up 10 times the amount of space you whiney fat jack-ass....as they say zap KARMA is a bitch eh? LOL

USFREEDOM911
03-11-2010, 11:40 PM

Behold the naked hatred unleashed by two bitter old douchebags and their lapdog in one 24 hour period:

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 09:00 PM Ice Dancer; hehehehehehe! you big fat whining babeee

Neg Rep Points...Why don't you Libtard/... 03-11-2010 04:56 PM usaloyal2theend; Don't yank too hard!

Neg Rep Points...Why don't you Libtard/... 03-11-2010 04:39 PM Ice Dancer; Fatty!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 01:54 PM usaloyal2theend; Mornin' sunshine!!!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 11:16 PM usaloyal2theend; Awwww! Remember? This doesn't bother you. A little karma Baybeee!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 11:11 PM USFREEDOM911; Thought I'd let you know that your attempt did nothing - LOL

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 08:48 PM Ice Dancer; more karma for ya fatso

Neg Rep Points...What a Bunch of Assholes 03-10-2010 08:15 PM usaloyal2theend; 1 Chinny-whinny Shit-Schtick!

You will always be known as the Dork Lard. :cof1:

Minister of Truth
03-11-2010, 11:45 PM

This is certainly a much better conclusion than the one ID wrote up in her Rep comment.

Canceled2
03-11-2010, 11:48 PM
This is certainly a much better conclusion than the one ID wrote up in her Rep comment.

Ahahahaha! That said, mine was the accurate conclusion :)

Minister of Truth
03-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Ahahahaha! That said, mine was the accurate conclusion :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :(

Canceled2
03-11-2010, 11:53 PM
You will always be known as the Dork Lard. :cof1:

(((((((Free))))))) You nailed it :good4u:

ZAPPA~~~ THE DORK LARD

:rofl:

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2010, 12:00 AM
(((((((Free))))))) You nailed it :good4u:

ZAPPA~~~ THE DORK LARD

:rofl:

:hedb:

BRUTALITOPS
03-12-2010, 01:02 AM
let the record reflect, 4 trolls voted for keep. and it's really 13-11. thank you.

Legion Fag
03-12-2010, 01:14 AM
let the record reflect, 4 trolls voted for get rid of. and it's really 9-15. thank you.

No problem, its important that we get these blurbs done accurately, no matter how trivial they may be.

Cancel 2018. 3
03-12-2010, 01:15 AM

for one who claims they don't care about rep...you sure seem obsessed

and i still laugh how you finally had grind give you negative rep after you started your little rep war with me and of course, i had grind uber rep points....so you of course kept losing....

so sad

midcan5
03-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Well what ever you do don't call PMP "PiMP" he don't think that shit is funny at all! :clink:

LOL Had no idea he was a pimp!

I think two things need to happen to make the reputation function sensible. One remove the ability to negative rep another poster. What the hell gives the birdbrains the right to negative rep my brilliant threads and posts anyway. ;)

Second, reduce all the idiotic symbols to a few and lower the count. Some of the dumbest, most fascist posters on here have the highest number of points because circle jerks are their favorite pastime, thinking is something that bewilders them.

And fascism is of the right, it is you dipshits who want to control others. See my 'Conservatives and Liberals' thread. Try to listen but if you get confused, stop, breath deeply, and then resume after the few cells in your mostly empty head have a rest.

"I don't know what's the matter with people: they don't learn by understanding; they learn by some other way -- by rote, or something. Their knowledge is so fragile!" Richard Feynman

DamnYankee
03-12-2010, 07:40 AM
LOL Had no idea he was a pimp!

I think two things need to happen to make the reputation function sensible. One remove the ability to negative rep another poster. What the hell gives the birdbrains the right to negative rep my brilliant threads and posts anyway. ;)

Second, reduce all the idiotic symbols to a few and lower the count. Some of the dumbest, most fascist posters on here have the highest number of points because circle jerks are their favorite pastime, thinking is something that bewilders them.

And fascism is of the right, it is you dipshits who want to control others. See my 'Conservatives and Liberals' thread. Try to listen but if you get confused, stop, breath deeply, and then resume after the few cells in your mostly empty head have a rest.

"I don't know what's the matter with people: they don't learn by understanding; they learn by some other way -- by rote, or something. Their knowledge is so fragile!" Richard Feynman

Birdbrain you have no capacity to bring forth your own ideas or to debate honestly. That's why folks give you neg rep. Stop whining.

Canceled1
03-12-2010, 10:25 AM

and i still laugh how you finally had grind give you negative rep after you started your little rep war with me and of course, i had grind uber rep points....so you of course kept losing....

so sad

All it takes is a lil' ol' nudge and he rolls right over the edge!

Ahhhhhh!!! I LOVE it when a plan comes together!!! :good4u::cof1::good4u:

ZappasGuitar
03-12-2010, 11:34 AM

so sad

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...except for your little theory to hold water, that I was/am obsessed with some ridiculous points that don't count for anything, I should have gone to Grind and asked for uber points so I could rep you into the ground.

You're just whining because you thought you were going to have a chance to rep me over and over, too bad so sad, I took your fun away by having Grind max out my neg points.

The DORK LARD has spoken!

Canceled1
03-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...except for your little theory to hold water, that I was/am obsessed with some ridiculous points that don't count for anything, I should have gone to Grind and asked for uber points so I could rep you into the ground.

You're just whining because you thought you were going to have a chance to rep me over and over, too bad so sad, I took your fun away by having Grind max out my neg points.

Nothing more embarassing than a fat cry baby, Zapless. Go fetch a cheeseburger. It's just about time to hang the feedbag!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EmJorwXmPBY/SKTDwuu3fRI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/z8rElQ1eE3E/s400/baby+crying.jpg

Cancel 2018. 3
03-12-2010, 11:46 AM

uh huh...thats why you started the rep war, then repeatedly kept neg repping me and then when your rep went way down, you had grind give you neg rep

if you weren't obsessed, you wouldn't have negged rep me at least once a week. you thought to be sly by getting the uber neg rep, because you foolishly thought this would make people believe you don't care about rep. well, unfortunately for you, it appears yoiu have had numerous neg rep fests with multiple posters, so your lie that you don't care, is exposed for all to see.

Canceled1
03-12-2010, 11:48 AM
uh huh...thats why you started the rep war, then repeatedly kept neg repping me and then when your rep went way down, you had grind give you neg rep

if you weren't obsessed, you wouldn't have negged rep me at least once a week. you thought to be sly by getting the uber neg rep, because you foolishly thought this would make people believe you don't care about rep. well, unfortunately for you, it appears yoiu have had numerous neg rep fests with multiple posters, so your lie that you don't care, is exposed for all to see.

Zappa's swiss cheese defense. After he loses, he eats it!

Canceled2
03-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Zappa's swiss cheese defense. After he loses, he eats it!

:rofl:~~~~ as funny as the the "DORK LARD"

ZappasGuitar
03-12-2010, 02:17 PM

Wow...unbelievable.

Is literally EVERYTHING a war for you conservatards?

I neg repped you because you were being a douchebag...nothing more.

Did I neg rep you on more than one occasion? So what if I did? All that proves is that you've been a douchebag towards certain posters for as long as I've hung out on these boards...nothing more.

Shouldn't you be off on another thread trying to convince someone that you weren't the douchebag, that it was all maineman's fault?

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Wow...unbelievable.

Is literally EVERYTHING a war for you conservatards?

I neg repped you because you were being a douchebag...nothing more.

Did I neg rep you on more than one occasion? So what if I did? All that proves is that you've been a douchebag towards certain posters for as long as I've hung out on these boards...nothing more.

Shouldn't you be off on another thread trying to convince someone that you weren't the douchebag, that it was all maineman's fault?

Douche just rolls off your tongue, doesn't it!!

All hail zippy, the DORK LARD!!

Canceled1
03-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Douche just rolls off your tongue, doesn't it!!

All hail zippy, the DORK LARD!!

"Douche, Douche, Douche, Douche of Earl,

Douche, Douche,

Douche of Earl,

Douche, Douche,

Douche of Earl...."

Canceled2
03-12-2010, 02:46 PM

Douche, Douche,

Douche of Earl,

Douche, Douche,

Douche of Earl...."

zappas hypocrisy once again cathes up with him...friggin karma LOL

DamnYankee
03-12-2010, 03:18 PM

Holy shit did you actually mean to spell it that way or did you have a brain fart? :palm:

ZappasGuitar
03-12-2010, 04:19 PM

Douche, Douche,

Douche of Earl,

Douche, Douche,

Douche of Earl...."

Okay, not THAT was funny!!:)

ZappasGuitar
03-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Holy shit did you actually mean to spell it that way or did you have a brain fart? :palm:

I AM...the Dork Lard!!

Bow before my behemothness!!

DamnYankee
03-12-2010, 06:42 PM
I AM...the Dork Lard!!

Bow before my behemothness!!:palm:

PostmodernProphet
03-13-2010, 06:57 AM
well, I guess if rep points are going to stay I may as well start using them like everyone else does.......I'll read your posts.....if I feel good after I read it I will give you pos rep, if I don't I will give you neg rep....then I will more on to the next post......

Spurtski
03-16-2010, 05:34 PM
:cof1:

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on.
Bill Cosby

Cancel 2018. 3
03-16-2010, 07:04 PM

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on.
Bill Cosby

nothing like a troll getting banned and then coming back to life

Spurtski
03-16-2010, 08:22 PM
http://z.about.com/d/gospain/1/0/D/9/-/-/gazpacho1.JPG

Bill Cosby

Cancel 2018. 3
03-16-2010, 08:44 PM
nothing like having multiple nicks, getting banned on one of them for breaking the rules, repeatedly, and then coming back, with virtually the same username and mocking the board's admins....on your banishment....

amazing....you must be important....to break those rules, and come back and mock the board's admins when you know such rules are perma bans....and you're the same guy behind all the trolls, yeah....don't deny it....your talk is all the same

PostmodernProphet
03-16-2010, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=Spurtski;621545]http://z.about.com/d/gospain/1/0/D/9/-/-/gazpacho1.JPG

Spurtski
03-17-2010, 06:51 PM
:)

Cancel 2018. 3
03-17-2010, 06:59 PM
nothing like a troll getting banned and then coming back to life

nothing like having multiple nicks, getting banned on one of them for breaking the rules, repeatedly, and then coming back, with virtually the same username and mocking the board's admins....on your banishment....

amazing....you must be important....to break those rules, and come back and mock the board's admins when you know such rules are perma bans....and you're the same guy behind all the trolls, yeah....don't deny it....your talk is all the same

:corn:

Spurtski
03-17-2010, 07:02 PM
:thisisgettinggood:

Cancel 2018. 3
03-17-2010, 07:06 PM
This message is hidden because Spurtski is on your ignore list.

people that stalk others and post personal information on the internet, get banned and come back with virtually the same username simply need to be ignored as it is apparent the admins don't mind.

Spurtski
03-17-2010, 07:09 PM
:)http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/03142008/chunky-gazpacho-ck-332604-l.jpg

Cancel 2018. 3
03-17-2010, 07:28 PM
why am i not surprised you're outright flaunting your ban...

DamnYankee
03-17-2010, 07:32 PM

Cancel 2018. 3
03-17-2010, 07:34 PM

i took him back off for a minute to see if he would willfully violate the rules and do exactly what he did for his last ban as Yurtski....and he did

:palm:

DamnYankee
03-17-2010, 07:41 PM
Good ol' Topspin and his many trolls... :palm:

Spurtski
03-17-2010, 07:47 PM
:tantrum:

Cancel 2018. 3
03-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Good ol' Topspin and his many trolls... :palm:

its not topspin.

Spurtski
03-17-2010, 08:01 PM
:crybaby:

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 09:32 AM

LOL...liar liar pants on fire! :cof1:

PostmodernProphet
04-08-2010, 10:36 AM
you mean you haven't always had 111million rep points?....

USFREEDOM911
04-08-2010, 10:40 AM

She has 1 million REP points, not 111 million.

PostmodernProphet
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM

????....111,056,548.....looks like 111million to me.....she has 1million repPOWER....

USFREEDOM911
04-08-2010, 10:47 AM
????....111,056,548.....looks like 111million to me.....she has 1million repPOWER....

Then you are referring to her REPUTATION and not her REP POWER.

Your REP POWER, is about 1% of your REPUTATION.

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 11:02 AM

LOL...well, mine came from posters who have lots...though i was given back what was lost. this thread was started 'cause people lost rep from some supposed system hiccup.:cool:

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 11:04 AM

well i only brought this post up 'casue grind said he never stated that he never messes with rep without being asked...it was merely to bust his chops.

ZappasGuitar
04-08-2010, 11:07 AM

But rep points don't matter to you...you've said that over and over.

Unless...

you've been...

DRAMATIC PAUSE....

L-Y-I-N-G!

Can it be true? A "family values" Christian? Lying??

When that "family values Christian" is ID...OF COURSE it's true!

It comes as naturally to her as "dropping to her knees".

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Unless...you've been...DRAMATIC PAUSE....L-Y-I-N-G!

Hey fat boy how 'bout you stop making shit up and being disingenuous. EVERYONE knows it was you who said rep doesn't matter and EVERYONE knows it's been you spinning out over it :chesh:

I have never said anything about rep mattering or not mattering fuckwad :cool:

as to drama...yeah zap, we all know you are all about being a drama queen in drag:gives:

DamnYankee
04-08-2010, 11:12 AM

Unless...

you've been...

DRAMATIC PAUSE....

L-Y-I-N-G!

How ironic, coming from you.

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 11:15 AM
How ironic, coming from you.

Exactly! :clink:

ZappasGuitar
04-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Hey fat boy how 'bout you stop making shit up and being disingenuous. EVERYONE knows it was you who said rep doesn't matter and EVERYONE knows it's been you spinning out over it :chesh:

I have never said anything about rep mattering or not mattering fuckwad :cool:

as to drama...yeah zap, we all know you are all about being a drama queen in drag:gives:

Can I quote you on the "fuckwad" comment for my signature line, or will you go crying to Damo again??

Ya gonna tell on me?:crybaby:

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Can I quote you on the "fuckwad" comment for my signature line, or will you go crying to Damo again??

LOL you really are desperate and pathetic eh fatty? You want to bring PM's into the frey now? okie dokie.

TWIMC: Here's what happened; i wrote damo 'cause fatboy dishonestly attributed me using the term "nigger" when it was someone else. damo removed it from his sig and so he wrote damo and asked for my sig to be removed because i used zaps disingenuous out of context sig line and arttribute them to him as he has made them his own by misquoting, parsing and basically being an asswipe.

as to your question about using fukwad...go for it prick, it seems to bring you pleasure of the weirdest kind. :gives:

DamnYankee
04-08-2010, 11:31 AM

I have sigs turned off. Have you removed the "NIGGER" quote that you lied about?

USFREEDOM911
04-08-2010, 11:35 AM
I have sigs turned off. Have you removed the "NIGGER" quote that you lied about?

That one appears to be gone; but he's still bragging about how much jizz he can suck down.

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 11:39 AM
That one appears to be gone; but he's still bragging about how much jizz he can suck down.

LOL that's 'cause he's a braggard!

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 11:40 AM

I think father message board removed it at my behest?

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 12:02 PM
LOL you really are desperate and pathetic eh fatty? You want to bring PM's into the frey now? okie dokie.

TWIMC: Here's what happened; i wrote damo 'cause fatboy dishonestly attributed me using the term "nigger" when it was someone else. damo removed it from his sig and so he wrote damo and asked for my sig to be removed because i used zaps disingenuous out of context sig line and arttribute them to him as he has made them his own by misquoting, parsing and basically being an asswipe.

as to your question about using fukwad...go for it prick, it seems to bring you pleasure of the weirdest kind. :gives:

Damo, aka Father Message Board, must have a hard time trying to rein in Grindette who seems to be hellbent on leaving fartbombs every time he gets bored. There's only so many times you can change your screenname before it borders on ridiculous, so the next best thing is to shoot a wad for Zappa (it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it I guess....) :eek:

Then he has to field all the hysterical pms from the children and play tit for tat babysitter.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5M0BEZry3do/SWt03RIFECI/AAAAAAAABYc/CeypJLGE0NU/s400/HissyFit.jpg

What a job!

DamnYankee
04-08-2010, 12:06 PM
That one appears to be gone; but he's still bragging about how much jizz he can suck down. Maybe we should call him "Dyson". :)

DamnYankee
04-08-2010, 12:07 PM
I think father message board removed it at my behest? I don't see Damo wasting his time. Its off Dyson's profile page too.

What else has he lied about?

BRUTALITOPS
04-08-2010, 12:07 PM
LOL...liar liar pants on fire! :cof1:
this was in reference to taking away rep points, which has already been conclusively proven that I did no such thing

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Damo, aka Father Message Board, must have a hard time trying to rein in Grindette who seems to be hellbent on leaving fartbombs every time he gets bored. There's only so many times you can change your screenname before it borders on ridiculous, so the next best thing is to shoot a wad for Zappa (it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it I guess....) :eek:

Then he has to field all the hysterical pms from the children and play tit for tat babysitter.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5M0BEZry3do/SWt03RIFECI/AAAAAAAABYc/CeypJLGE0NU/s400/HissyFit.jpg

What a job!

sung to the tune of Father Abraham:

"Father Message Board has many kids; many kids has father message board
I am one of them and so are you :clink: so lets just play some more."

DamnYankee
04-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Grind I can't seem to get this booger out. Can you help out a brother?

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 12:14 PM
this was in reference to taking away rep points, which has already been conclusively proven that I did no such thing

That's more spin than a washer on super cycle, child!

It was in reference to me saying you get bored and mess with rep. Your response was that you NEVER mess with rep except to give people rep when they ASK for it...

Be honest now grinder...I was right that you get bored and mess with rep uninvited.

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Grind I can't seem to get this booger out. Can you help out a brother?

Ahahahahaha! Bet he'd eat it for you too without you even asking...'cause he anticipates these needs don't' ya know :clink:

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't see Damo wasting his time. Its off Dyson's profile page too.

You know the saying: once a liar....

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 12:20 PM

It was in reference to me saying you get bored and mess with rep. Your response was that you NEVER mess with rep except to give people rep when they ASK for it...

Be honest now grinder...I was right that you get bored and mess with rep uninvited.

I certainly hope that young man washed his hands after he shot Zappa's wad!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/sulisaeris/dog-toothygrin.jpg

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 12:21 PM
I certainly hope that young man washed his hands after he shot Zappa's wad!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/sulisaeris/dog-toothygrin.jpg

ewwwwwwwwww! :eek:

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 12:22 PM
ewwwwwwwwww! :eek:

Just sayin'................. :cof1:

BRUTALITOPS
04-08-2010, 12:22 PM

sorry you are incorrect.

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 12:34 PM
sorry you are incorrect.

Wad shooter! :palm:

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Ahahahahaha! Bet he'd eat it for you too without you even asking...'cause he anticipates these needs don't' ya know :clink:

That's right. He'd say something like this again:

"It was just a matter of time before Southernman would be pming me asking to do it for him. What does it matter if I do it preemptively or not?"

Yep, sounds just like something Grindette would say... :cool:

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 12:43 PM
sorry you are incorrect.

No, grind, you are purposefully being disingenuous. The proof is is here in this thread. I made a couple of statements that there would never be a valid complaint about rep if you just let it alone. I purported that it is you getting bored and playing around with rep that always seems to be at the bottom of rep complaints. You vehemently denied at least twice in this thread that you NEVER mess with rep accept to give it to people who request it. I don't care apart from the fact that 1. you told Loyal you never made any such statement...that's why I brought up this thread. and 2. because i wanted to show once again that the rep shit can be traced back to you...no hard feelings grind.

Anyone can go back to the beginning to see for themselves...now man up there dude and admit your duplicity :chesh:

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 12:45 PM
That's right. He'd say something like this again:

"It was just a matter of time before Southernman would be pming me asking to do it for him. What does it matter if I do it preemptively or not?"

Yep, sounds just like something Grindette would say... :cool:

I liked his "I never said I didn't do it" refering to his preemptively giving out rep unsolicited. :clink:

BRUTALITOPS
04-08-2010, 12:50 PM
on christmas i stated anyone that was online for a 24 hour period I would give them 100k rep points. This is all public knowledge. I have many times in the past given people rep points, without prompting, because almost no one ever protests receiving rep points, so there is no problem. The statement that you have quoted over and over in this thread referred to taking away peoples rep points, which is something I do not do.

This is what I was referring to "messing around with rep points" Your theory about me trying to stir the pot is unfounded, because honestly, no one on this site other than yourself and usaloyal care about said points to any degree at all.

When it comes to giving out the maximum points allowed, I have made a habit of giving them to someone else as well, to make sure things are balanced and fair, so as to not have one person with a massive amount of rep points owning everybody into oblivion. When tompendergrast got nearly ~800k I gave the same to yurt, to keep those two in check. When usaloyal asked for the max amount of points, I gave them to zappas as well, to prevent needless bickering. It's merely a check I put into place to PREVENT people going crazy. The exact opposite of the motives of which you accuse me.

Lastly, if zappas does not desire his newly found points, all he has to do is ask me to take them away, and I would have no problem in doing so.

ZappasGuitar
04-08-2010, 12:56 PM
on christmas i stated anyone that was online for a 24 hour period I would give them 100k rep points. This is all public knowledge. I have many times in the past given people rep points, without prompting, because almost no one ever protests receiving rep points, so there is no problem. The statement that you have quoted over and over in this thread referred to taking away peoples rep points, which is something I do not do.

This is what I was referring to "messing around with rep points" Your theory about me trying to stir the pot is unfounded, because honestly, no one on this site other than yourself and usaloyal care about said points to any degree at all.

When it comes to giving out the maximum points allowed, I have made a habit of giving them to someone else as well, to make sure things are balanced and fair, so as to not have one person with a massive amount of rep points owning everybody into oblivion. When tompendergrast got nearly ~800k I gave the same to yurt, to keep those two in check. When usaloyal asked for the max amount of points,

My my my...so the ol gray mare ASKED for points she claims she doesn't care about...oh this just keeps getting better and better!!

Alrightie everyone...lets gather around and see what pitiful excuse she has for asking for what she doesn't care about...it oughtta be good!

btw...I'm taking wagers that somehow she manages to blame ME for her two-faced lies...anyone??

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 12:57 PM

When it comes to giving out the maximum points allowed, I have made a habit of giving them to someone else as well, to make sure things are balanced and fair, so as to not have one person with a massive amount of rep points owning everybody into oblivion. When tompendergrast got nearly ~800k I gave the same to yurt, to keep those two in check. When usaloyal asked for the max amount of points, I gave them to zappas as well, to prevent needless bickering. It's merely a check I put into place to PREVENT people going crazy. The exact opposite of the motives of which you accuse me.

Lastly, if zappas does not desire his newly found points, all he has to do is ask me to take them away, and I would have no problem in doing so.

Grindette? I asked for the max points AFTER I saw you gave Zappa all the rep on late Sunday, so your little spin is off, just like your earlier claims that you don't intentionally do this to stir shit.

Of course a quick check will verify all this. Zappa did mention to me in his pm that you all were laughing the entire weekend thinking we knew all along what you "fellas" did.

I am happy Zappa has the points because in the end, and through all the pms he is sending you, me, Icedancer, and Damo this man is bothered so bad he's breaking out in hives over it, underscoring to enteenth degree he is a pussy of the highest regard!

Thanks Grind. You're a stellar little shit disturbor.

No kindly go back to diddling yourself, k?

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 12:59 PM
My my my...so the ol gray mare ASKED for points she claims she doesn't care about...oh this just keeps getting better and better!!

Alrightie everyone...lets gather around and see what pitiful excuse she has for asking for what she doesn't care about...it oughtta be good!

btw...I'm taking wagers that somehow she manages to blame ME for her two-faced lies...anyone??

I most certainly did Pussy. You see? You perform just like another little monkey I know when your chain is yanked.

Of course no organgrinder is necessary since you're such a BIG PUSSY!

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 01:02 PM

You are so totally on spin cycle grind!

My statements, which are here in this thread, make it clear that I accused you of "messing" with rep unsolicited and you stated "emphatically" that you only give out rep when you are asked. You then told loyal recently that you never said that. This thread was bumped merely to prove that you had said it.

I have always believed and stated that you mess with rep grind and that's always at the bottom of any rep complaints and trouble. It was you that stated you only give it out when requested...that you now admit I was correct back when this thread was first started is like icing on my grind cake :chesh: That you now attempt to spin it here is a pure and delicious spice on that cake!

spinnnnnnnnnn grind spinnnnnnnnnn LOL

DamnYankee
04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
"Organ grinder". LOL What a funny word. :)

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 01:45 PM
I most certainly did Pussy. You see? You perform just like another little monkey I know when your chain is yanked.

Of course no organgrinder is necessary since you're such a BIG PUSSY!

Fact of the matter is, grind's been grinding on zaps organ and got busted LOL!

Cancel 2018. 3
04-08-2010, 02:46 PM
ho

lllllly

sha

it!

BRUTALITOPS
04-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Grindette? I asked for the max points AFTER I saw you gave Zappa all the rep on late Sunday, so your little spin is off, just like your earlier claims that you don't intentionally do this to stir shit.

this is a flat out lie. the only reason i gave him points was because you had made the request for yourself. you are either stupid or dishonest at this point, both instances require no more response to you. I can even show the your original pm, which of course makes no mention of zappas having points. you are being completely dishonest.

I don't stir any shit. Again, you two children (ice dancer, yourself) are completely immature. You are 50 year old women talking about the most banal useless trivial things on the internet, and it would do this site a great service if you two just disappeared. no one else complains or cries about any of this stuff save for you two.

BRUTALITOPS
04-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Of course a quick check will verify all this. Zappa did mention to me in his pm that you all were laughing the entire weekend thinking we knew all along what you "fellas" did.

zappas may be just as retarded as you are then. I challenge him to show one pm or post from me directed to him from the entire weekend. I never corresponded with him at all concerning this issue, if about anything at all.

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 03:42 PM
this is a flat out lie. the only reason i gave him points was because you had made the request for yourself. you are either stupid or dishonest at this point, both instances require no more response to you. I can even show the your original pm, which of course makes no mention of zappas having points. you are being completely dishonest.

I don't stir any shit. Again, you two children (ice dancer, yourself) are completely immature. You are 50 year old women talking about the most banal useless trivial things on the internet, and it would do this site a great service if you two just disappeared. no one else complains or cries about any of this stuff save for you two.

I AM NOT BEING COMPLETELY DISHONEST. I WAS TOLD BY ICE DANCER THAT ZAPPA HAD MAJOR POINTS LATE SUNDAY. WHEN I WENT AND LOOKED HE HAD REP IN THE BILLIONS. THAT'S WHAT PROVOKED ME TO ASK FOR 3 BILLION FROM YOU.

GO DIDDLE YOURSELF!

cancel2 2022
04-08-2010, 03:44 PM

It is good that you have finally realised how childish these two are, they did much the same for many years on the Netscape/AOL boards.

BRUTALITOPS
04-08-2010, 03:46 PM
there is a good chance i will be able to prove by tonight with certainty that usaloyal is making this stuff up. but right now i have to celebrate my fathers birthday.

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 03:48 PM
I AM NOT BEING COMPLETELY DISHONEST. I WAS TOLD BY ICE DANCER THAT ZAPPA HAD MAJOR POINTS LATE SUNDAY. WHEN I WENT AND LOOKED HE HAD REP IN THE BILLIONS. THAT'S WHAT PROVOKED ME TO ASK FOR 3 BILLION FROM YOU.

GO DIDDLE YOURSELF!

grindette, unsolicetd, gave zap rep befiore you asked for the 3 billion...it's like i said, grind gets bored and fucks with rep and HE and HE alone is always at the bottom of rep crap~~~

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 03:51 PM
It is good that you have finally realised how childish these two are, they did much the same for many years on the Netscape/AOL boards.

So says the freaking dancing queen :cof1:

cancel2 2022
04-08-2010, 04:25 PM

Of course, one answer is to give everybody maximum rep points or maybe just get rid of them altogether.

Keith Olbermann
04-08-2010, 04:30 PM
I AM BEING COMPLETELY DISHONEST.

I WAS TOLD BY ICE DANCER THAT ZAPPA HAD MAJOR POINTS LATE SUNDAY. WHEN I WENT AND LOOKED HE HAD REP IN THE BILLIONS. THAT'S WHAT PROVOKED ME TO ASK FOR 3 BILLION FROM YOU.

GO DIDDLE YOURSELF!

"Provoked"?

Wow, Lady you take message boards WAY too seriously!

I thought you didn't care about rep? But you noticed Zappa's rep, and immediately got "provoked" and went whining, and begging to Grind?

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Of course, one answer is to give everybody maximum rep points or just get rid of them altogether.

Another solution is for grind to just stay the fuck out of rep points!

btw i just got all the pms regarding this stuff...LOL:cof1:

PS queenie how's google going???

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 04:33 PM
"Provoked"?

Wow, Lady you take message boards WAY too seriously!

I thought you didn't care about rep? But you noticed Zappa's rep, and immediately got "provoked" and went whining, and begging to Grind?

OMG zappa...you pathetic fat cow...try a little orginality coward.

ZappasGuitar
04-08-2010, 04:37 PM
grindette, unsolicetd, gave zap rep befiore you asked for the 3 billion...it's like i said, grind gets bored and fucks with rep and HE and HE alone is always at the bottom of rep crap~~~

If you only knew how wrong you are...and just exactly how stupid it's making you and disloyal look.:good4u:

But by all means, continue...I enjoy a good comedy as much as the next guy.:cof1:

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 04:39 PM
there is a good chance i will be able to prove by tonight with certainty that usaloyal is making this stuff up. but right now i have to celebrate my fathers birthday.

Well Grindette. I sent you the pm's and I know what happened, so you spin this any way you like.

Zappa's words of his pm speak for you, or at least Zap says it speaks for you.

You need a effing time out. No birthday cake for you!

ZappasGuitar
04-08-2010, 04:39 PM
OMG zappa...you pathetic fat cow...try a little orginality coward.

I don't troll...don't have to.

I got something to say, I say it.

I don't know who that is, but it isn't me.

He's right though...:good4u:

Canceled2
04-08-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't troll...don't have to.

I got something to say, I say it.

I don't know who that is, but it isn't me.

He's right though...:good4u:

liar liar:pke:

Canceled1
04-08-2010, 04:44 PM
If you only knew how wrong you are...and just exactly how stupid it's making you and disloyal look.:good4u:

But by all means, continue...I enjoy a good comedy as much as the next guy.:cof1:

Well then you won't mind me posting your pm for everyone to see then will you? You know that contact you couldn't help yourself from making with me because you thought we were hiding?

I sent it along already to them.

USFREEDOM911
04-08-2010, 07:29 PM
I don't see Damo wasting his time. Its off Dyson's profile page too.

Just try getting him to provide proof, of all those "quotes" in his signature line.

PostmodernProphet
04-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Then you are referring to her REPUTATION and not her REP POWER.

Your REP POWER, is about 1% of your REPUTATION.

I never said I was referring to her rep power....I was talking about her rep points....anyway, I have no idea how I got 24million points....last time I looked I had like 180k.....

Dixie - In Memoriam
04-08-2010, 09:28 PM
I never said I was referring to her rep power....I was talking about her rep points....anyway, I have no idea how I got 24million points....last time I looked I had like 180k.....

It's because the whole thing is a crock of shit. Grind is in charge of it, and he arbitrarily adds points when he feels bored or takes them away, depending on his mood at the time. The rep points are a total and complete joke and waste of bandwidth, but Damo has a crush on Grind, so he allows him to continue making a mockery of the system. It could actually be beneficial and helpful to us all, but they don't give a flying fuck about it, so why should we?

USFREEDOM911
04-08-2010, 09:31 PM

Since when is the Reputation referred to as Rep points??

Cancel 2018. 3
04-08-2010, 09:32 PM
It's because the whole thing is a crock of shit. Grind is in charge of it, and he arbitrarily adds points when he feels bored or takes them away, depending on his mood at the time. The rep points are a total and complete joke and waste of bandwidth, but Damo has a crush on Grind, so he allows him to continue making a mockery of the system. It could actually be beneficial and helpful to us all, but they don't give a flying fuck about it, so why should we?

oh shut up

really...they're rep points....and i am near positive you're another poster on a certain board that made a big stink using similar arguments about rep points

Cancel 2018. 3
04-08-2010, 09:34 PM

:palm:

Dixie - In Memoriam
04-08-2010, 09:37 PM
oh shut up

really...they're rep points....and i am near positive you're another poster on a certain board that made a big stink using similar arguments about rep points

I don't post on any other board. If you want to stick your head up Grind's ass too, that's perfectly fine by me, tell Damo to make room for ya! The rep points are bogus and bullshit, they don't mean a damn thing except whether or not you are liked by Grind.

Cancel 2018. 3
04-08-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't post on any other board. If you want to stick your head up Grind's ass too, that's perfectly fine by me, tell Damo to make room for ya! The rep points are bogus and bullshit, they don't mean a damn thing except whether or not you are liked by Grind.

my bad, i thought you did, the posts are the same

and really, if grind wants to dole out rep like candy on halloween....why do you care

Dixie - In Memoriam
04-08-2010, 10:11 PM
my bad, i thought you did, the posts are the same

and really, if grind wants to dole out rep like candy on halloween....why do you care

Oh, I don't care, I just think it's an insult to our intelligence to be discussing the rep points as if they are somehow "legitimate" or mean anything at all, other than a symbol of Grind's ego. Doesn't matter to me what the fuck they do with their website, they can turn it into a full-time werewolf game for all I care.

PostmodernProphet
04-09-2010, 06:12 AM

what else would you call the points listed under your reputation?......

DamnYankee
04-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Just try getting him to provide proof, of all those "quotes" in his signature line. I looked into that particular one since it was the first, and he definitely lied about it. And it wasn't a lie to find the truth, or a lie to make a point (sarcasm), just a big ol', fat, lie.

cancel2 2022
04-09-2010, 06:44 AM
I looked into that particular one since it was the first, and he definitely lied about it. And it wasn't a lie to find the truth, or a lie to make a point (sarcasm), just a big ol', fat, lie.

They weren't necessarily all said on this board.

DamnYankee
04-09-2010, 06:51 AM
They weren't necessarily all said on this board. The fact that, when confronted, he removed the line from his sig and from his profile page is supporting evidence. He made an accusation and should be able to back it up otherwise.

evince
04-09-2010, 07:56 AM
Will stripping the rep points thing make the site more efficient?

If its preformance over rep the rep can go in my oppinion.

DamnYankee
04-09-2010, 08:10 AM
What a surprise.

PostmodernProphet
04-09-2010, 09:03 AM
lol, usfree, who has a rep power of 1.1 million, just gave me positive rep and my reputation went up 21million.....

DamnYankee
04-09-2010, 09:13 AM
That's the old pimp multiplier effect...

Canceled2
04-09-2010, 09:52 AM
They weren't necessarily all said on this board.

You just can't help yourself can ya Tom~~~

I have no problem owning what I actually said, and I do know I have been purposefully vulgar...That is no excuse for zappa, who himself has been vulgar, to parse, chop up, misquote and otherwise dishonestly misrepresent what I have said. He got spanked because he attributed the term "nigger" in what can only be seen as a deliberately dishonest way, to me.

So Tom, fuck off...please note I said this with a smile :)

cancel2 2022
04-09-2010, 10:03 AM
You just can't help yourself can ya Tom~~~

I have no problem owning what I actually said, and I do know I have been purposefully vulgar...That is no excuse for zappa, who himself has been vulgar, to parse, chop up, misquote and otherwise dishonestly misrepresent what I have said. He got spanked because he attributed the term "nigger" in what can only be seen as a deliberately dishonest way, to me.

So Tom, fuck off...please note I said this with a smile :)

Fucking charming :)

USFREEDOM911
04-09-2010, 10:10 AM
what else would you call the points listed under your reputation?......

My reputation from others Rep points.

TuTu Monroe
04-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Just try getting him to provide proof, of all those "quotes" in his signature line.

We've asked for proof, but as usual he just ignores it. If he was really honest and fair he would have added the vulgar remarks of Darla, Prakosh and Lady-T to name just a few. He's a skunk.

USFREEDOM911
04-09-2010, 10:13 AM

Well; you are such a cunning stunt. :cof1:

Canceled2
04-09-2010, 10:18 AM

Why thank you Tom, you fucking girl :)

cancel2 2022
04-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Well; you are such a cunning stunt. :cof1:

I don't remember saying that, I thought it was cupid stunt?

USFREEDOM911
04-09-2010, 10:40 AM
I don't remember saying that, I thought it was cupid stunt?

You said it, word for word. :good4u:

Canceled2
04-09-2010, 10:50 AM
You said it, word for word. :good4u:

I love the ol' asterick move that chis used to do as if that made her thoughts and words mean something else...