PDA

View Full Version : Dr. James David Manning...

Damocles
03-01-2010, 08:33 AM
I'm listening to the guy on the radio currently. He's a black pastor from Harlem, he insists that Obama is not a natural born citizen, that he never attended Columbia University, that he was abroad at that time, and more...

I'll try to find a link to his information. He's "backing it up" with a bunch of research. It's fascinating how far the "birther" movement has gone now.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Here is a link to his "about" page on his Church's website.

http://atlah.org/about/pastormanning.html

http://atlah.org/images/pastor/PastorEucharist_1.jpg

Manning achieved some controversy in the 2008 presidential election after ATLAH posted several sermons of his that were harshly critical of Democratic candidate Barack Obama on the website YouTube. Among other accusations, he called Obama a "good house negro" in one sermon while in another he referred to Obama as "trash" due to his mixed race heritage and accused him of being a "pimp" and "long-legged macdaddy," citing the viral video "I Got a Crush... on Obama". He stated that Obama "has the cadence of an Islamic person," and he called Obama's mother "trash." Manning defended his sermons in an interview on Fox News, saying that "we also have to talk about his character." He further stated that God told him that Hillary Clinton would win the Democratic Primary and that Obama would not become the President. Manning illustrated how God showed him Hillary would win by revealing her card in the light. After his prophecies didn't become true, he defended them by saying that it is what God said to him and he will continue to follow in his faith.

He proclaimed Obama supporter Oprah Winfrey a "Babylonian whore", the "queen of the universe", and the Antichrist: "Run children, run children, and tell everybody that you know: Oprah Winfrey is the Antichrist."

Damocles
03-01-2010, 08:38 AM
And here's his "Stop Obama" website.

http://stop-obama.info/stop_obama_007.htm

Fascinating stuff.

Canceled1
03-01-2010, 08:52 AM
I'm listening to the guy on the radio currently. He's a black pastor from Harlem, he insists that Obama is not a natural born citizen, that he never attended Columbia University, that he was abroad at that time, and more...

I'll try to find a link to his information. He's "backing it up" with a bunch of research. It's fascinating how far the "birther" movement has gone now.

This is old news. He may be on the radio saying it, but it's the same "evidence" that was touted with others.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 09:00 AM
This is old news. He may be on the radio saying it, but it's the same "evidence" that was touted with others.
Not really, they've interviewed over 400 staffers from Columbia at that time and according to him none of them remember Barack Obama. They've looked at the yearbooks during the possible years he went there, nada. So forth.

This is the first time that I heard that he may not have attended Columbia at all. Maybe I missed that from the beginning. I've heard people ask for Columbia records, but I haven't heard anybody, until now, suggest he didn't go there at all.

DamnYankee
03-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Not really, they've interviewed over 400 staffers from Columbia at that time and according to him none of them remember Barack Obama. They've looked at the yearbooks during the possible years he went there, nada. So forth.

This is the first time that I heard that he may not have attended Columbia at all. Maybe I missed that from the beginning. I've heard people ask for Columbia records, but I haven't heard anybody, until now, suggest he didn't go there at all.
:lol: So he faked a college degree along with his citizenship? I wish I could go forward in time 60 years when all this shit is unsealed and the truth revealed on how much of a scam artist Obama is.

SmarterthanYou
03-01-2010, 09:49 AM

is he running for office anywhere? will glenn beck be ridiculing him on the air anytime soon?

Hermes Thoth
03-01-2010, 09:52 AM
is he running for office anywhere? will glenn beck be ridiculing him on the air anytime soon?

*smack* lol.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 09:55 AM
LOL. Not that I know of...

Damocles
03-01-2010, 09:55 AM
:lol: So he faked a college degree along with his citizenship? I wish I could go forward in time 60 years when all this shit is unsealed and the truth revealed on how much of a scam artist Obama is.
I don't think so, even this guy doesn't argue that Obama didn't go to Harvard, for instance.

DamnYankee
03-01-2010, 09:58 AM
I don't think so, even this guy doesn't argue that Obama didn't go to Harvard, for instance.I'm not "up" on the details of Obama's resume. Does he claim to have gone to Columbia for undergrad?

Damocles
03-01-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm not "up" on the details of Obama's resume. Does he claim to have gone to Columbia for undergrad?
He claims to have transferred there as a Junior. Any records from Columbia are blocked from our sight, apparently they would make us think badly of him somehow.

DamnYankee
03-01-2010, 10:05 AM
He claims to have transferred there as a Junior. Any records from Columbia are blocked from our sight, apparently they would make us think badly of him somehow. So if he didn't attend Columbia his Hahvid BA would be nuked, no?

Damocles
03-01-2010, 10:07 AM
So if he didn't attend Columbia his Hahvid BA would be nuked, no?
He went to Harvard for Law School, not a BA. He claims his BA is from Columbia, but apparently there is no evidence he ever attended that school. His name suddenly appears on graduation roles, but never on any other role. He claimed to be a student leader, although neither Barry Santoro or Barack Obama are listed on any register or in any yearbook at that time, and apparently no staff of the college actually remember him there at all.

Of course he claims to have gone to Indonesia to see his mother when she was actually in Hawaii filing divorce papers against Lolo Santoro. And he claims to have lived in Hawaii while he was being watched by a babysitter in Washington State while his mother attended college there (actual records exist showing she actually attended).

DamnYankee
03-01-2010, 10:11 AM
He went to Harvard for Law School, not a BA. He claims his BA is from Columbia, but apparently there is no evidence he ever attended that school. His name suddenly appears on graduation roles, but never on any other role. He claimed to be a student leader, although neither Barry Santoro or Barack Obama are listed on any register or in any yearbook at that time, and apparently no staff of the college actually remember him there at all.

Of course he claims to have gone to Indonesia to see his mother when she was actually in Hawaii filing divorce papers against Lolo Santoro. And he claims to have lived in Hawaii while he was being watched by a babysitter in Washington State while his mother attended college there (actual records exist showing she actually attended).
I'm confused on this time line. If he transferred to Hahvid as a junior, wouldn't that indicate undergrad? And if he got his BA from Columbia, wouldn't there have to be a transcript? He's obviously hiding something, and has influence to make others hide shit as well.

Hermes Thoth
03-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Obama was created in a Public Relations laboratory to be the face of the New World Order

Damocles
03-01-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm confused on this time line. If he transferred to Hahvid as a junior, wouldn't that indicate undergrad? And if he got his BA from Columbia, wouldn't there have to be a transcript? He's obviously hiding something, and has influence to make others hide shit as well.
No, he claims to have transferred from Occidental College to Columbia University as a Junior. He went to Harvard for Law School after his magical graduation from a college he apparently never attended. (According to this Pastor).

FUCK THE POLICE
03-01-2010, 10:30 AM
If his record from Colombia was bad he wouldn't have gotten into Harvard. He wasn't given a birthright to it like Bush. It is strange that he doesn't reveal the records, but if the problem was anything like low grades or cheating, again, he wouldn't have gotten into Harvard.

DamnYankee
03-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Unless he had connections, along with Affirmative Action.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Unless he had connections, along with Affirmative Action.
Some surmise that policies at that time allowed people with citizenship elsewhere easier entry. They believe that he was using his Indonesian citizenship to gain access he otherwise would be denied and that is the cause of his reticence to release records.

I've followed this "birther" movement (BTW - Most birthers are proud of this moniker now), as much as I could not being a "true believer" in their assertions. They do have many huge interesting questions. Such as the insistence to continue the obvious lie that he lived with BHO Sr. at any point of his life, or that he went to Indonesia to see a mother who was, at that exact moment of time, filing divorce in Hawaii from Lolo Santoro. She wasn't there for him to "see".

I believe that there is something he works to hide, something that would make these records look bad for him, but I do not know what it is. I think we'll find out some time, either during this term or when he files to run in the next election (if he does) because some states are enacting legislation that would require evidence of "natural" citizenship specifying forms...

We'll see what it is some day. I'm fascinated by it.

christiefan915
03-01-2010, 12:12 PM
*sigh*

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981. I met him in 1979, when we were freshmen at Occidental College (Oxy) in Los Angeles and our dorm rooms were directly opposite each other.

I came to college as a middle-class guy from Bethesda, Md., where I’d lived from fifth grade through high school. At Oxy, we attended some of the same social events and had late-night philosophical discussions related to our college reading or to current affairs. We attended rallies on campus where we were urged to “draft beer, not people,” and discussed the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, apartheid in South Africa, the hostages in Iran and the Contras in Latin America. The crowd we hung out with included men, women, blacks, whites, Hispanics and international students. Barack listened carefully to all points of view and he was funny, smart, thoughtful and well-liked. It was easy to sit down with him and have a fun conversation.

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/sites/cct/files/ObamaBoernersplit.jpg

We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia in fall 1981. Barack had found an apartment on West 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus, and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street. It was a railroad apartment: From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room. We didn’t have a television or computers. In that apartment we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.

Barack has said that he spent a lot of time in the library while at Columbia and one reason for this was that our apartment had irregular heat, and we didn’t enjoy hanging out there once the weather got cold. The radiators in our apartment were either stone cold, or, less often, blasted out such intense heat that we had to open the windows and let in freezing air just to cool things down. When the heat wasn’t on, we sometimes sat with sleeping bags or blankets wrapped around ourselves and read our school books. We also didn’t have regular hot water and sometimes used the Columbia gym for showers.

I remember often eating breakfast with Barack at Tom’s Restaurant on Broadway. Occasionally we went to The West End for beers. We enjoyed exploring museums such as the Guggenheim, the Met and the American Museum of Natural History, and browsing in bookstores such as the Strand and the Barnes & Noble opposite Columbia. We both liked taking long walks down Broadway on a Sunday afternoon, and listening to the silence of Central Park after a big snow. I also remember jogging the loop around Central Park with Barack.

One weekend I invited Barack to meet my grandparents, Elizabeth and William Lytton Payne ’46 GSAS, at their summer place in the Catskills, which we called “the farm.” I took Barack to meet some neighbors on the mountain; everyone seemed to like him pretty well, whether they were die-hard supporters of Ronald Reagan or extreme liberals. While at the farm, Barack joined the routines there, which typically included a few morning hours doing chores, such as clearing brush and sawing firewood.

After that first semester, we had to move. Barack tried to find an apartment for both of us, but was only able to find a studio for himself. I was able to house-sit in Brooklyn Heights. Barack and other friends came and visited me there a few times; we typically watched pro basketball or football on TV, or went out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. He was amused by my beginning banjo playing (I’m much better today!). Hanging out, we could get pretty emotional about sports, food and injustice. I remember one time when we were out walking he took the time to ask a homeless guy how he was doing, so even then he was concerned about others.

Through different living arrangements in Astoria, Queens; Bay Ridge, Brooklyn; and all over Manhattan, we stayed in touch and remained friends for the rest of our college years. He got to know my girlfriend from Arkansas, who is now my wife. Since I last saw him in 1985, we have exchanged a few letters and photos. He left for Chicago, and I eventually settled in Sacramento.

Barack wasn’t thinking about becoming President when he was in college; he wanted to be a writer. Barack is a good man — some might even call him a saint for tolerating my beginning banjo playing. Based on my six years of knowing him in college and the years immediately after, I can vouch that Barack is a man of character, and I trust him to do the right things when he is President.

Phil Boerner ’84 was born in Washington, D.C., and lives with his wife and two children in Sacramento, Calif. He is communications and public relations manager at the California Veterinary Medical Association.

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/jan_feb09/alumni_corner

Damocles
03-01-2010, 12:14 PM
*sigh*

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981. I met him in 1979, when we were freshmen at Occidental College (Oxy) in Los Angeles and our dorm rooms were directly opposite each other.

I came to college as a middle-class guy from Bethesda, Md., where I’d lived from fifth grade through high school. At Oxy, we attended some of the same social events and had late-night philosophical discussions related to our college reading or to current affairs. We attended rallies on campus where we were urged to “draft beer, not people,” and discussed the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, apartheid in South Africa, the hostages in Iran and the Contras in Latin America. The crowd we hung out with included men, women, blacks, whites, Hispanics and international students. Barack listened carefully to all points of view and he was funny, smart, thoughtful and well-liked. It was easy to sit down with him and have a fun conversation.

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/sites/cct/files/ObamaBoernersplit.jpg

We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia in fall 1981. Barack had found an apartment on West 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus, and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street. It was a railroad apartment: From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room. We didn’t have a television or computers. In that apartment we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.

Barack has said that he spent a lot of time in the library while at Columbia and one reason for this was that our apartment had irregular heat, and we didn’t enjoy hanging out there once the weather got cold. The radiators in our apartment were either stone cold, or, less often, blasted out such intense heat that we had to open the windows and let in freezing air just to cool things down. When the heat wasn’t on, we sometimes sat with sleeping bags or blankets wrapped around ourselves and read our school books. We also didn’t have regular hot water and sometimes used the Columbia gym for showers.

I remember often eating breakfast with Barack at Tom’s Restaurant on Broadway. Occasionally we went to The West End for beers. We enjoyed exploring museums such as the Guggenheim, the Met and the American Museum of Natural History, and browsing in bookstores such as the Strand and the Barnes & Noble opposite Columbia. We both liked taking long walks down Broadway on a Sunday afternoon, and listening to the silence of Central Park after a big snow. I also remember jogging the loop around Central Park with Barack.

One weekend I invited Barack to meet my grandparents, Elizabeth and William Lytton Payne ’46 GSAS, at their summer place in the Catskills, which we called “the farm.” I took Barack to meet some neighbors on the mountain; everyone seemed to like him pretty well, whether they were die-hard supporters of Ronald Reagan or extreme liberals. While at the farm, Barack joined the routines there, which typically included a few morning hours doing chores, such as clearing brush and sawing firewood.

After that first semester, we had to move. Barack tried to find an apartment for both of us, but was only able to find a studio for himself. I was able to house-sit in Brooklyn Heights. Barack and other friends came and visited me there a few times; we typically watched pro basketball or football on TV, or went out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. He was amused by my beginning banjo playing (I’m much better today!). Hanging out, we could get pretty emotional about sports, food and injustice. I remember one time when we were out walking he took the time to ask a homeless guy how he was doing, so even then he was concerned about others.

Through different living arrangements in Astoria, Queens; Bay Ridge, Brooklyn; and all over Manhattan, we stayed in touch and remained friends for the rest of our college years. He got to know my girlfriend from Arkansas, who is now my wife. Since I last saw him in 1985, we have exchanged a few letters and photos. He left for Chicago, and I eventually settled in Sacramento.

Barack wasn’t thinking about becoming President when he was in college; he wanted to be a writer. Barack is a good man — some might even call him a saint for tolerating my beginning banjo playing. Based on my six years of knowing him in college and the years immediately after, I can vouch that Barack is a man of character, and I trust him to do the right things when he is President.

Phil Boerner ’84 was born in Washington, D.C., and lives with his wife and two children in Sacramento, Calif. He is communications and public relations manager at the California Veterinary Medical Association.

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/jan_feb09/alumni_corner
Yeah, the guy talks about this guy and has reason to discount his story. You'd have to look at his website, but he knows this guy exists, but is skeptical about the veracity of his claims for specific reasons he outlines. Mostly the extreme unlikelihood that a college that accepted only one transfer that year, which was an Italian student properly listed on records, would have two transfers that they didn't show accepted actually attending.

He believes that they were roommates in Occidental College, but there is no record of their actual transfers with Columbia, and it is unlikely that two students would be accepted for transfer from the same college then both would remain unrecorded.

christiefan915
03-01-2010, 12:28 PM
*sigh*

This article was published in Columbia's school newspaper in 2005. It refers to him as a Columbia transfer student. Obama says he was still goofing off for the first two years of college, which he spent at Occidental in Los Angeles... He changed course junior year when he transferred to Columbia."

I guess the article was a pre-emptive strike from those prescient beings at Columbia who divined that several years later Obama would run for president and win, but that a "birther" movement would rise up and cast doubts on his credentials. </sarcasm>

COVER STORY
Barack Obama ’83
Is He the New Face of The Democratic Party?
By Shira Boss-Bicak ’93
Photos: David Katz/Obama for Illinois
Full text of Keynote Address
Barack Obama '83
Obama burst onto the national political scene by delivering a rousing keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in Boston.

Barack Obama ’83 was sworn in this month as the sole African American in the U.S. Senate, and only the fifth
in history. He is the highest-ranking African-American elected official in the United States.

But that’s not all he is being celebrated for. After delivering an eloquent, energizing keynote address at the Democratic National Convention last July, Obama became a national figure whom some are calling the future of the Democratic Party. Politicians from both sides of the aisle acknowledge that he has a natural ability — partly stemming from his biracial and itinerant background — to connect with a range of people, to bring opposing sides together and to move policy forward.

“He’s a rare package of brains, values and personality,” says John Bouman, an advocate who has worked with Obama on policy issues. “What you see is the real deal. It’s a good break for all of us that he chose politics.”

A year ago, Obama was a little-known state senator from Illinois elbowing a half-dozen other candidates for the Democratic nomination to run for the U.S. Senate. Few people outside of his home state had any reason to know of, or care about, “the skinny kid with the funny name,” as he likes to describe himself.

Then, last March, he won the nomination, and national press coverage soon followed. Early articles included a feature in The New Yorker, and a long Salon.com essay about him written by his friend, novelist Scott Turow, heralding “The new face of the Democratic Party — and America.”

The Kerry campaign took notice, and tapped Obama to deliver the coveted keynote address at the party’s convention. That really did it: The media wanted to know what was so special about Obama, and when they found out — Obama related his personal story within his convention address, and his message of unity resonated with people across the country — the attention escalated like a skyscraper’s express elevator.
(Article continues)

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct_archive/jan05/cover.php

Damocles
03-01-2010, 12:29 PM
*sigh*

Again, the gentleman in question knows and has answered this stuff on his site. You should actually read some of the other side sometimes, you might gather some actual information that hasn't been hashed through already. It's easy to believe something when you only read one side of it.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Crap. How did this miss the "Conspiracy" area? Dangit. I'm moving the thread. Hold on.

Canceled1
03-01-2010, 12:31 PM

I have heard the Columbia story; the no record of anyone remembering him and no papers he wrote. I also heard that he wasn't even in the country at the time he claimed to be in Columbia.

All of this information came out as a consequence of the Philip Berg lawsuit that was filed and was rampant on the internet.

Canceled1
03-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Obama was created in a Public Relations laboratory to be the face of the New World Order

The scary part about this AHZ, is this is starting to look more than a little possible.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 12:34 PM
I have heard the Columbia story; the no record of anyone remembering him and no papers he wrote. I also heard that he wasn't even in the country at the time he claimed to be in Columbia.

All of this information came out as a consequence of the Philip Berg lawsuit that was filed and was rampant on the internet.
Right. I hadn't heard this particular part of it. I guess I should have been more awake as to what they were saying.

Apparently, this guy has spent quite a bit of cash trying to verify the veracity of the "official" Barack Obama story and has found much of it to be fabricated, like the "Father Left Us When I was Two" part and the "I was visiting my mother in Indonesia" part. I don't know (or necessarily believe) that he didn't attend Columbia University. I'm just fascinated into how much further it's gone since the original Birth Certificate question.

I'd prefer to see his graduation thesis than his birth certificate. Why is he hiding this? There are reasons people hide stuff and it isn't because it makes them look good.

christiefan915
03-01-2010, 12:35 PM
*sigh* The articles I've posted come from Columbia's own newspaper. Do you people really think there's a conspiracy theory that all-encompassing?

Columbians Celebrate Inauguration
of President Obama (CC'83)
by Record Staff

"A crowd of several thousand gathered together on the steps of Low Library to watch the inauguration of President Barack Obama, the first Columbia graduate to be elected president of the United States.

Students, faculty members, alumni, staffers and community members—even elementary school students from the School at Columbia—watched intently, with applause and occasional cheers during the ceremony. After Obama took the oath of office, there were more cheers across campus and nearby church bells pealed.

"Every now and then in life, you get the opportunity to be part of something you can be certain will be remembered for ages to come," Columbia's president, Lee C. Bollinger, said to the crowd shortly before the inaugural began. "Today the entire world, it seems, is convening to witness the inauguration of President Barack Obama."
(Article continues)

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/news/09/01/inauguration.html

Damocles
03-01-2010, 12:38 PM
*sigh* The articles I've posted come from Columbia's own newspaper. Do you people really think there's a conspiracy theory that all-encompassing?

Columbians Celebrate Inauguration
of President Obama (CC'83)
by Record Staff

"A crowd of several thousand gathered together on the steps of Low Library to watch the inauguration of President Barack Obama, the first Columbia graduate to be elected president of the United States.

Students, faculty members, alumni, staffers and community members—even elementary school students from the School at Columbia—watched intently, with applause and occasional cheers during the ceremony. After Obama took the oath of office, there were more cheers across campus and nearby church bells pealed.

"Every now and then in life, you get the opportunity to be part of something you can be certain will be remembered for ages to come," Columbia's president, Lee C. Bollinger, said to the crowd shortly before the inaugural began. "Today the entire world, it seems, is convening to witness the inauguration of President Barack Obama."
(Article continues)

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/news/09/01/inauguration.html
*sigh*

Again, the gentleman understands he is listed as a "graduate" of the college and even shows that he is, he does, however, have documentation that shows he apparently is the only student to graduate without actually attending the college.

Even answering the articles that have people claiming to have "known" him, one of which, specifically the one claiming to have transferred at the same time, is as ghostly on records as Obama.

Read the dude's site, it will help if you are not re-hashing what the dude has already answered on his site. He has the records of the one transfer student that year from another university (not Obama, not his roommate at Occidental), he has records of student leadership (which Obama claimed to be part of) with Obama not listed, he has yearbooks, no Obama, so forth. Please actually read what is offered before jumping in with stuff that is already answered.

Canceled1
03-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Yeah, the guy talks about this guy and has reason to discount his story. You'd have to look at his website, but he knows this guy exists, but is skeptical about the veracity of his claims for specific reasons he outlines. Mostly the extreme unlikelihood that a college that accepted only one transfer that year, which was an Italian student properly listed on records, would have two transfers that they didn't show accepted actually attending.

He believes that they were roommates in Occidental College, but there is no record of their actual transfers with Columbia, and it is unlikely that two students would be accepted for transfer from the same college then both would remain unrecorded.

Well! The carpet Matches!!!! :pke:

Canceled1
03-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Right. I hadn't heard this particular part of it. I guess I should have been more awake as to what they were saying.

Apparently, this guy has spent quite a bit of cash trying to verify the veracity of the "official" Barack Obama story and has found much of it to be fabricated, like the "Father Left Us When I was Two" part and the "I was visiting my mother in Indonesia" part. I don't know (or necessarily believe) that he didn't attend Columbia University. I'm just fascinated into how much further it's gone since the original Birth Certificate question.

I'd prefer to see his graduation thesis than his birth certificate. Why is he hiding this? There are reasons people hide stuff and it isn't because it makes them look good.

Well about the time he was in college they were allowing foreigners into our college systems pretty much unabated. I recall the huge influx of Iranians that my mother used to talk about that came into the system (she worked at a local community college) after the Shah's regime fell in Iran.

As a young girl, I remember Iranians all over the place.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Well about the time he was in college they were allowing foreigners into our college systems pretty much unabated. I recall the huge influx of Iranians that my mother used to talk about that came into the system (she worked at a local community college) after the Shah's regime fell in Iran.

As a young girl, I remember Iranians all over the place.
I had a good Iraqi friend in college, there were many Iraqis and other Arabic students at the college that I attended.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Personally, I believe that he attended Columbia, but hides the records because there is something he wants to hide. I just don't know what that is.

Canceled1
03-01-2010, 12:47 PM
*sigh*

Again, the gentleman understands he is listed as a "graduate" of the college and even shows that he is, he does, however, have documentation that shows he apparently is the only student to graduate without actually attending the college.

Even answering the articles that have people claiming to have "known" him, one of which, specifically the one claiming to have transferred at the same time, is as ghostly on records as Obama.

Read the dude's site, it will help if you are not re-hashing what the dude has already answered on his site. He has the records of the one transfer student that year from another university (not Obama, not his roommate at Occidental), he has records of student leadership (which Obama claimed to be part of) with Obama not listed, he has yearbooks, no Obama, so forth. Please actually read what is offered before jumping in with stuff that is already answered.

*sigh*

Maybe if I got a large crowd around me and posted it on the internet, I could be the Queen of England.

:palm:

"The first American to graduate from Oxford University becomes Queen of England!!!"

christiefan915
03-01-2010, 12:50 PM
*sigh*

Again, the gentleman in question knows and has answered this stuff on his site. You should actually read some of the other side sometimes, you might gather some actual information that hasn't been hashed through already. It's easy to believe something when you only read one side of it.

I have looked at his website and people who can give this guy a single iota of credibility has rocks in their heads. Can you really expect us to take seriously comments from a raving lunatic who uses comments like those below? The mind boggles...:

America Elects Country's First Muslim President

Did Obama Commit Treason?

The Biggest Fraud Commited In U.S. History

He stated that Obama "has the cadence of an Islamic person"... (WTF?)

"Dr. Manning also warns white people to not vote for Obama. A vote for Obama is a vote that will end up with blacks in America taking whites all the way back to the plantations of Mississippi."

WASHINGTON, D.C., June 10, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Barack Obama, the presumptive pro-abortion nominee of the Democratic Party, has plans to reward the allies that helped him topple Hillary Clinton from her throne by making total unrestricted abortion in the United States his number one priority as president.

Ad nauseum...

Damocles
03-01-2010, 12:57 PM
I have looked at his website and people who can give this guy a single iota of credibility has rocks in their heads. Can you really expect us to take seriously comments from a raving lunatic who uses comments like those below? The mind boggles...:

America Elects Country's First Muslim President

Did Obama Commit Treason?

The Biggest Fraud Commited In U.S. History

He stated that Obama "has the cadence of an Islamic person"... (WTF?)

"Dr. Manning also warns white people to not vote for Obama. A vote for Obama is a vote that will end up with blacks in America taking whites all the way back to the plantations of Mississippi."

WASHINGTON, D.C., June 10, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Barack Obama, the presumptive pro-abortion nominee of the Democratic Party, has plans to reward the allies that helped him topple Hillary Clinton from her throne by making total unrestricted abortion in the United States his number one priority as president.

Ad nauseum...
Yeah, the dude is "out there", but that doesn't change the actual documents he has collected.

christiefan915
03-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Yeah, the dude is "out there", but that doesn't change the actual documents he has collected.

March 10, 1983 article written by Obama for a Columbia newspaper.

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaessay.html

christiefan915
03-01-2010, 01:03 PM
"Finally, the fatal flaw in the "Obama didn't go to Columbia" theory is that he couldn't have been admitted to Harvard Law School in 1988 without having received an undergraduate degree. If he wasn't attending Columbia from 1981-83, he would have had to complete two full years' worth of coursework at (and graduate from) some other accredited college — yet his time between the end of his Columbia days in 1983 and his entering Harvard Law in 1988 is accounted for (working at the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group, then serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago), and no other school claims him as an alumnus, nor does anyone purport to have encountered him as a classmate or student at any other college or university during that period."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp

Damocles
03-01-2010, 01:04 PM

Again, the dude collected documentation that puts questions to the article. It's interesting stuff. And as I said, I personally think he attended, but hides his records for a reason.

DamnYankee
03-01-2010, 01:08 PM

This is just like the Hawaii birth certificate thing. It wouldn't be an issue for anyone if Obama would just submit actual records, such as transcripts and long-form certificates of live birth; both easily obtainable by him.

Its sort of like Kerry and his naval records. :)

ZappasGuitar
03-01-2010, 01:08 PM
"Finally, the fatal flaw in the "Obama didn't go to Columbia" theory is that he couldn't have been admitted to Harvard Law School in 1988 without having received an undergraduate degree. If he wasn't attending Columbia from 1981-83, he would have had to complete two full years' worth of coursework at (and graduate from) some other accredited college — yet his time between the end of his Columbia days in 1983 and his entering Harvard Law in 1988 is accounted for (working at the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group, then serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago), and no other school claims him as an alumnus, nor does anyone purport to have encountered him as a classmate or student at any other college or university during that period."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp

You've got to face facts. There are going to be people who absolutely will not believe Obama is what he says no matter how many mountains of evidence you provide.

It's like Dix and his idiotic position that since we haven't dug up 100% of the Earth's surface, we can't conclusively prove man didn't live alongside Dinosaurs.

ZappasGuitar
03-01-2010, 01:10 PM
This is just like the Hawaii birth certificate thing. It wouldn't be an issue for anyone if Obama would just submit actual records, such as transcripts and long-form certificates of live birth; both easily obtainable by him.

Or very much like Dubya and his non-existant TANG records.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 01:14 PM

Sort of, except people in the Navy actually remembered him.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Or very much like Dubya and his non-existant TANG records.
Yes, except people in the ANG actually remembered him.

Canceled1
03-01-2010, 01:18 PM

WORD!

DamnYankee
03-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Or very much like Dubya and his non-existant TANG records. You mean the ones that he submitted paperwork for them to be made completely public and the agencies didn't have 100% perfect records of thousands of pages? You're suggesting a conspiracy, while I'm merely suggesting Kerry and Obama are the only ones holding these records back, both of which are single pieces of paper. :)

ZappasGuitar
03-01-2010, 01:57 PM

There's a big 6 month gap when he got transferred to Alabama when no one does.

Damocles
03-01-2010, 07:49 PM
There's a big 6 month gap when he got transferred to Alabama when no one does.
:rolleyes:

Somebody has spent too much time listening to Burkett.

Minister of Truth
03-02-2010, 01:33 AM
I can't believe this Birther crap is still going on. Has it occurred to anyone that Obama doesn't release personal documents because they are personal documents???

DamnYankee
03-02-2010, 06:50 AM
I can't believe this Birther crap is still going on. Has it occurred to anyone that Obama doesn't release personal documents because they are personal documents???A long form birth certificate is a public record.

ZappasGuitar
03-02-2010, 02:00 PM
I can't believe this Birther crap is still going on. Has it occurred to anyone that Obama doesn't release personal documents because they are personal documents???

What can you do?

There are people who hate that man with such fiery rage that they can't think rationally. They let their rage control them and it causes them to do foolish things like this birther garbage.

cancel2 2022
03-02-2010, 03:25 PM
He claims to have transferred there as a Junior. Any records from Columbia are blocked from our sight, apparently they would make us think badly of him somehow.

And yet another conspiracy theory is perpetuated, I wonder how long before someone claims that Obama went to the Moon and planted false evidence of the Moon landings?

Damocles
03-02-2010, 03:49 PM
And yet another conspiracy theory is perpetuated, I wonder how long before someone claims that Obama went to the Moon and planted false evidence of the Moon landings?
Well, considering it is Obama who claims to have gone to the university, and Obama who refuses to release those records, Obama needs to stop "creating conspiracy theories"...

IMO, you don't hide things like this unless there is a reason to hide things like this.

Canceled1
03-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Well, considering it is Obama who claims to have gone to the university, and Obama who refuses to release those records, Obama needs to stop "creating conspiracy theories"...

IMO, you don't hide things like this unless there is a reason to hide things like this.

I would think something so silly and so easy to stop dead in its tracks would be like something he would totally like do.

It's only a big deal because he like totally won't handle it!

Talk about stupid! :palm:

Minister of Truth
03-02-2010, 07:18 PM
I don't think its stupid for Obama to encourage conspiracy theories. Look what it does to the opposition. Hell, I'd do it if I were president.

Hermes Thoth
03-03-2010, 12:14 AM

Obama is not an american either.

Minister of Truth
03-03-2010, 01:43 AM
I swear, what every Birther needs is a nice big dose of arsenic. That outta clear out the cobwebs...

Hermes Thoth
03-03-2010, 06:24 AM
I swear, what every Birther needs is a nice big dose of arsenic. That outta clear out the cobwebs...

Why are you a murderous neocon parrot?

Minister of Truth
03-03-2010, 06:53 AM
Why are you a murderous neocon parrot?

Because I'm better than you.

Hermes Thoth
03-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Because I'm better than you.

According to what criteria?

Minister of Truth
03-03-2010, 07:34 AM
According to what criteria?

My personal criteria.

Hermes Thoth
03-03-2010, 07:49 AM
My personal criteria.

Lame.

Minister of Truth
03-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Lame.

Strong-Legged.

Damocles
03-03-2010, 11:11 AM
I can't believe I semi-followed this birther thing (again, they are now proud of that tag) and didn't know about this guy, he's been there from the beginning.

Geebus. How much more stuff have I missed then?

Hermes Thoth
03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
I can't believe I semi-followed this birther thing (again, they are now proud of that tag) and didn't know about this guy, he's been there from the beginning.

Geebus. How much more stuff have I missed then?

Obama is an extra-terrestrial.

cancel2 2022
03-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Obama is not an american either.

I wouldn't be surprised if you told me that you have your own stash of Helium 3 which you got from the Moon.