PDA

View Full Version : I'm Leaving

Minister of Truth
02-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Discuss.

Never done one of these, but I thought now would be a good time

PostmodernProphet
02-14-2010, 07:15 AM
oh please [insert name here] don't leave, what would we do without our favorite [insert nickname here]. We count on you to provide us with top rate knowledge on [insert reason here]

I'm too lazy to edit this paste, do it yourself....

Cypress
02-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Nice! I always get teary-eyed when I read these goodbye announcements. Dixie’s multitude of goodbye-posts were the best...ever! – long winded mini-novels chock full of whining… and hilarity!

But, how come it’s always dudes that do these tearful goodbyes? C’mon fellow dudes, the ladies that bail are dominating us in the realm of dignity and self-respect! Ammo up, and put down the tear-stained handkerchiefs, and show some testicular fortitude!

Minister of Truth
02-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Nice! I always get teary-eyed when I read these goodbye announcements. Dixie’s multitude of goodbye-posts were the best...ever! – long winded mini-novels chock full of whining… and hilarity!

But, how come it’s always dudes that do these tearful goodbyes? C’mon fellow dudes, the ladies that bail are dominating us in the realm of dignity and self-respect! Ammo up, and put down the tear-stained handkerchiefs, and show some testicular fortitude!

That's because they have us by the balls, but we don't have them by the ovaries... :cof1:

oh please [insert name here] don't leave, what would we do without our favorite [insert nickname here]. We count on you to provide us with top rate knowledge on [insert reason here]

I'm too lazy to edit this paste, do it yourself....

This is an excellent template. From now on, we should respond to such threads with this format, peoplez!!!