PDA

View Full Version : I'm really leaving.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-12-2010, 10:12 PM
i am tired of this board that allows troll monkeys to run amok. this is not a freakin zoo people, this is an intellectual battleground. the trolls cannot be allowed to mingle, bad things happen.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-12-2010, 10:13 PM
i'm really, really leaving....

Cancel 2018. 3
02-12-2010, 10:13 PM
.......seriously

Cancel 2018. 3
02-12-2010, 10:14 PM
no joke

maineman
02-12-2010, 11:24 PM
don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

good riddance, you gay obsessive little twit.

but don't lose your appetite for gazpacho.

/MSG/
02-12-2010, 11:56 PM
i am tired of this board that allows troll monkeys to run amok. this is not a freakin zoo people, this is an intellectual battleground. the trolls cannot be allowed to mingle, bad things happen.
Just put them all on ignore. That's what I do.

Damocles
02-13-2010, 09:31 AM
That's what ignore is for.

Annie
02-13-2010, 09:35 AM
That's what ignore is for.

Indeed. Perhaps because I'm not invested in the personalities here, I've not much problems with anyone who chooses to flame me. On the other hand, I'm don't have a problem not answering those who just want to bicker and not discuss.

WinterBorn
02-13-2010, 09:39 AM

Hey numbnuts, how about slacking off on the hostility just a bit?

I know you have a history with some people here, but letting it just be history would be preferable. There is no need to involve the world in it.

Yurt, stick around a while. These things run in waves.

Annie
02-13-2010, 09:41 AM
Hey numbnuts, how about slacking off on the hostility just a bit?

I know you have a history with some people here, but letting it just be history would be preferable. There is no need to involve the world in it.

Yurt, stick around a while. These things run in waves.

Bullies can't help themselves. He is a bully.

Jeff
02-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Bullies can't help themselves. He is a bully.

How true, I know of not to many to be banned from every board they post at, :eek:

Give him a couple of weeks and he will be banned again :cool:

Yurt everyone knows the trolls just ignore them and have fun

Cancel 2018. 3
02-13-2010, 02:07 PM

this is the shit i'm tired of

you've banned at another board for this, we all know gazpacho is your little code word for REVENGE upon my employment...i can post your words and prove it...

Cancel 2018. 3
02-13-2010, 02:13 PM
absolutely!

a certain member of this board who shall remain nameless once published my real name and my employer's name on another board... and then, within a week of that disclosure, "someone" (wink wink) contacted my employer and demanded that I be fired.

someday, I will serve that member a hearty bowl of chilled gazpacho at a lovely arts and crafts style law office in a certain central california town.

bon appetit!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1925992-post99.html

the thread was about revenge and you posted this...and you have repeatedly PM'd me about this and how the gazpacho is your revenge dish best served cold...because you think i sent some email to your work....but yoiu don't know it was me, yet yoiu constantly threaten revenge, your obsession is fucking twisted

fuckin asshole...

Cancel 2018. 3
02-13-2010, 02:16 PM
after reading some PM's, i have decided not to leave, i'm not letting some worthless sack dictate where i post on the internet, besides, i like this board and most of the posters

Jeff
02-13-2010, 02:34 PM
after reading some PM's, i have decided not to leave, i'm not letting some worthless sack dictate where i post on the internet, besides, i like this board and most of the posters

Glad to hear it Yurt :) No sense in letting some ruin a good thing , and Yurt at this point everyone knows the truth of who when and where stuff was sent to certain poster's employers, if anyone doesn't know PM me and I will inform you of the who when and wheres , LOL

DamnYankee
02-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Bullies can't help themselves. He is a bully. "Bully" indicates someone who is strong; he is weak. So weak in debate, that he attacks the innocent: poster's children. He's a message board equivalent of a terrorist.

DamnYankee
02-13-2010, 02:44 PM
I suggest that you do as I do and use the trolls to spread neg rep around.

Jeff
02-13-2010, 02:47 PM
"Bully" indicates someone who is strong; he is weak. So weak in debate, that he attacks the innocent: poster's children. He's a message board equivalent of a terrorist.

A Bully is usually a person with no heart, a person that must let his mouth run for lack of heart, a bully has no spine, and a Bully is fun to crush, like a friggin bug, and a bully usually gets just that

DamnYankee
02-13-2010, 02:55 PM
A Bully is usually a person with no heart, a person that must let his mouth run for lack of heart, a bully has no spine, and a Bully is fun to crush, like a friggin bug, and a bully usually gets just that A bully is also a loser and a product of bad parenting. Typically they were abused by their fathers, sometimes sexually. Some have been known to fantasize about their fathers as normal dads, get drunk at night and talk to their ghosts, then compensate by projecting sexual abuse on their political enemies. :palm:

Jeff
02-13-2010, 03:03 PM
A bully is also a loser and a product of bad parenting. Typically they were abused by their fathers, sometimes sexually. Some have been known to fantasize about their fathers as normal dads, get drunk at night and talk to their ghosts, then compensate by projecting sexual abuse on their political enemies. :palm:

:good4u:

Have to agree with ya there

Seems we have one that fits the bill perfectly, LOL

asaratis
02-13-2010, 03:05 PM
If I left every board that was replete with trolls, I wouldn't post on any of them.

Anonymity enables adolescence.

Hang around, Yurt. :clink:

/MSG/
02-13-2010, 04:24 PM
YAY! I AM LIKED!

Annie
02-13-2010, 05:33 PM
"Bully" indicates someone who is strong; he is weak. So weak in debate, that he attacks the innocent: poster's children. He's a message board equivalent of a terrorist.

Nope, bullies are engulfed in feelings of inadequacy, often justified. That is why they prey on the perceived weak. When confronted directly, they howl and run away. They often beg 'authority' to give them another chance. Bah.

Jeff
02-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Nope, bullies are engulfed in feelings of inadequacy, often justified. That is why they prey on the perceived weak. When confronted directly, they howl and run away. They often beg 'authority' to give them another chance. Bah.

Bullies just need the snot knocked out of em

cancel2 2022
02-13-2010, 05:56 PM

I never thought I'd say this but I am glad you are staying. I would even give you some pos rep but there's not much point really.

Annie
02-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Bullies just need the snot knocked out of em

Unfortunately they often run very fast. Practice I guess. ;)

USFREEDOM911
02-13-2010, 06:17 PM
this is the shit i'm tired of

you've banned at another board for this, we all know gazpacho is your little code word for REVENGE upon my employment...i can post your words and prove it...

Just put the little asswipe on ignore.
Not that many are even responding to him, so your chances of even reading his posts are next to nothing.

USFREEDOM911
02-13-2010, 06:18 PM

:good4u:

Cancel 2018. 3
02-13-2010, 07:04 PM
I never thought I'd say this but I am glad you are staying. I would even give you some pos rep but there's not much point really.

lol and thanks

PostmodernProphet
02-13-2010, 07:20 PM
after reading some PM's, i have decided not to leave

omigorsh, what a surprise.....

Cancel 2018. 3
02-13-2010, 08:48 PM
omigorsh, what a surprise.....

you should start smoking again, your one liner's have gone way down hill

PostmodernProphet
02-13-2010, 11:28 PM
you should start smoking again, your one liner's have gone way down hill

that wasn't a one liner....I doubt anyone here really thought you were leaving.....it was obvious from the second post you just wanted someone to beg you to stay.....

Cancel 2018. 3
02-13-2010, 11:37 PM
that wasn't a one liner....I doubt anyone here really thought you were leaving.....it was obvious from the second post you just wanted someone to beg you to stay.....

wrong. i meant it. go back to your smokes.

Beefy
02-14-2010, 12:29 AM

It all looked like a big satire to me. :dunno:

That being said, this whole "I'm leaving and I have to announce it because I want everyone to notice that I'm leaving, and they should care" crap is silly, to euphemise it.

KingCondanomation
03-08-2010, 03:48 PM
It all looked like a big satire to me. :dunno:

That being said, this whole "I'm leaving and I have to announce it because I want everyone to notice that I'm leaving, and they should care" crap is silly, to euphemise it.
I think I have the record on making do with that threat, I've left for months before I came back - I'd like to see anyone beat that, specifically Cypress, Watermark, taichiliberal, Dungheap, Jarod.

Minister of Truth
03-08-2010, 05:00 PM
That's odd, this thread would seem to indicate that Yurt left a month ago, and yet he's still here running around...

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2010, 06:03 PM

six weeks without a cigarette now.....

Minister of Truth
03-08-2010, 06:07 PM
six weeks without a cigarette now.....

Yeah, suck on that, Yurt!!!!!!

:cig:

USFREEDOM911
03-08-2010, 06:35 PM
That's odd, this thread would seem to indicate that Yurt left a month ago, and yet he's still here running around...

And gee; to think I was one of the first ones to ask him to stay and not go.

Cancel 2018. 3
03-09-2010, 09:44 AM

you've turned into quite the liar lately threedee

(yawn)

Zurt
08-24-2010, 07:30 PM
More secret PMs?

Were they from your own troll accounts, Yurtsie?

DamnYankee
08-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Grind, you need to ban this asshole.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-24-2010, 10:27 PM
you know whats funny....the thread actually started out as a joke

if you read the op, you will realize this

Zurt
08-25-2010, 05:12 AM
Grind, you need to ban this asshole.

Why do you hate free speech, SM?

midcan5
08-25-2010, 07:43 AM

Joke or not this is too funny from a primary DP poster!

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" Alice in Wonderland

Cancel 2018. 3
08-25-2010, 09:33 AM

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" Alice in Wonderland

hey everyone...look...its the pseudo intellectual giant :cof1:

DamnYankee
08-25-2010, 10:53 AM

Since you're so smart why not enter into the debate contest? Taichiliberals ran away and left a spot just for you here: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=698536&postcount=1

Minister of Truth
08-25-2010, 11:22 PM
I notice Zurt had to stop calling me Yurt's "pal" after seeing the negative tone I took with him in this thread.

OMG Its so fun to start shit around here!!!! The Holy Trinity PWNS all trolls!!!

/MSG/
08-26-2010, 03:56 PM
I notice Zurt had to stop calling me Yurt's "pal" after seeing the negative tone I took with him in this thread.

OMG Its so fun to start shit around here!!!! The Holy Trinity PWNS all trolls!!!
Damn right we do.

Zurt
10-09-2010, 09:24 AM
YouTube - Baby crying

Canceled.LTroll.1
10-25-2010, 04:53 PM

You are?

Cancel 2018. 3
10-25-2010, 05:39 PM
you know whats funny....the thread actually started out as a joke

if you read the op, you will realize this

and my obsessive stalker had to bring this thread up again...lmao

hey dude...get a life and get over me

Zurt
11-10-2010, 04:28 AM

When?

PostmodernProphet
11-10-2010, 07:07 AM
personally I think its time to kill Zurt and all his buddies....when I log on and see I have 200 new posts to read and a third of them are his it has gotten beyond annoying.....

Canceled1
11-10-2010, 08:59 AM
personally I think its time to kill Zurt and all his buddies....when I log on and see I have 200 new posts to read and a third of them are his it has gotten beyond annoying.....

Maybe if we all lobby against him to Damo, he will finally do something about him.

Athena
11-10-2010, 09:39 AM
Maybe if we all lobby against him to Damo, he will finally do something about him.

I thought I read in the rules that any troll created to harass would be banned? It seems this "zurt" troll is a doppelganger of "yurt" and follows this poster around to harass.

He was in Capt Billy's list of trolls to IA. If he is such a nuisance he should be banned.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-10-2010, 11:09 AM
I thought I read in the rules that any troll created to harass would be banned? It seems this "zurt" troll is a doppelganger of "yurt" and follows this poster around to harass.

He was in Capt Billy's list of trolls to IA. If he is such a nuisance he should be banned.

he follows me all over the interwebs, its annoying, but not bannable annoying....one time at another board he used one of his trolls who registered in 2008 with only one post, to pm me and insult my brother who had recently passed by calling him retarded...he could have only known that because i said my brother had disabilities on this board

pretty sick dude

H Andrew Romanoff
11-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Clearly, your brother was the brains in your family.

Canceled1
11-10-2010, 11:16 AM

Maineman, go diddle yourself will you?

Cancel 2018. 3
11-10-2010, 11:19 AM

he was a very bright and intelligent person, i miss him to this day

btw...using my dead brother to insult is downright scummy, but par for the course for you

Athena
11-10-2010, 11:26 AM
he follows me all over the interwebs, its annoying, but not bannable annoying....one time at another board he used one of his trolls who registered in 2008 with only one post, to pm me and insult my brother who had recently passed by calling him retarded...he could have only known that because i said my brother had disabilities on this board

pretty sick dude

I am so sorry to hear that. I think that what they did is harassment of the bannable kind! I was only here a day and a poster tried to immerse me in some creepy personality thing. Perhaps it's due to the nature of this place not having a larger population of posters.

I have seen you over on USMB, though I have not posted there in a while. Is that where this incident happened?

H Andrew Romanoff
11-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Thats nothing, Yurt followed my puppy home after I posted my home address on another board. He stomped my little puppy to death.

Just take my word for it. It really happened.

PostmodernProphet
11-10-2010, 12:53 PM

okay.....hey Damo.....get rid of the trolls....there are so many of the little bastards running around I don't know which of them to ignore any more.....can't tell if it's the newest young'un or an asshole of a different odor.......

PostmodernProphet
11-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I was only here a day and a poster tried to immerse me in some creepy personality thing. Perhaps it's due to the nature of this place not having a larger population of posters.

no, it's because of a troll the mods let start a dozen new avatars a day.....don't know whether to greet you as a new member or destroy you as the next troll......

Canceled1
11-10-2010, 01:23 PM
no, it's because of a troll the mods let start a dozen new avatars a day.....don't know whether to greet you as a new member or destroy you as the next troll......

I say destroy her! I mean why not? When in doubt, throw them out!

Canceled2
11-10-2010, 08:17 PM
I say destroy her! I mean why not? When in doubt, throw them out!

Hey, I am back from time in the wilderness~ I see nothing much has changed~

Canceled1
11-10-2010, 09:06 PM

You could come back in 30 years and nothing would have changed.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-10-2010, 09:51 PM

i've aged a few hours....but you can't tell

USFREEDOM911
11-10-2010, 09:53 PM

I spend two months "kind of away" and things sure didn't change then either.

Canceled1
11-10-2010, 09:58 PM
i've aged a few hours....but you can't tell

It must be your 5 minute shadow...

Canceled1
11-10-2010, 10:00 PM

Well you know what they say about soap operas. 10 years from now you switch on the channel and there is Erica Kane screwing someone's husband!

USFREEDOM911
11-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Well you know what they say about soap operas. 10 years from now you switch on the channel and there is Erica Kane screwing someone's husband!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Canceled2
11-11-2010, 09:56 AM

Yep, all you need to do is read a thread or two and voiala` you are back in the proverbial saddle!

egordon0315
11-11-2010, 12:52 PM
he was a very bright and intelligent person, i miss him to this day

btw...using my dead brother to insult is downright scummy, but par for the course for you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Using a dead loved one to insult is always downright scummy. I don't know this poster, but he is certainly not the first to do it.

USFREEDOM911
11-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Yep, all you need to do is read a thread or two and voiala` you are back in the proverbial saddle!

:clink:

Canceled2
11-12-2010, 11:41 AM
:clink:

Cowboy! ;)

USFREEDOM911
11-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Cowboy! ;)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

LOL

Canceled1
11-12-2010, 12:08 PM

LOL

Klittielitter915 and Foggy are ecstatic too!!

:rofl:

Athena
11-12-2010, 03:50 PM

LOL

You're back? Where did you go?

Cancel 2018. 3
11-12-2010, 04:05 PM

crazy

USFREEDOM911
11-12-2010, 07:44 PM

If I told you, then I would have to have you killed. :chesh:

Athena
11-13-2010, 03:25 PM
If I told you, then I would have to have you killed. :chesh:

Then by all means keep it to yourself! :eek3:

Athena
11-13-2010, 03:26 PM
crazy

There seems to be a lot of that over here! LOL

Damocles
11-13-2010, 04:50 PM
okay.....hey Damo.....get rid of the trolls....there are so many of the little bastards running around I don't know which of them to ignore any more.....can't tell if it's the newest young'un or an asshole of a different odor.......
I've been doing a rule 10 cleanup lately. Trolls can be very entertaining, but this has become extremely boring.

Damocles
11-13-2010, 04:51 PM

LOL
Welcome back.

/MSG/
11-13-2010, 05:04 PM
crazy
This made me laugh.

Phantasmal
11-13-2010, 06:49 PM
I've been doing a rule 10 cleanup lately. Trolls can be very entertaining, but this has become extremely boring.
I find some of the regulars far more boring than the trolls!

Minister of Truth
11-13-2010, 06:50 PM
How dare you insinuate that Damocles is boring!!!

Phantasmal
11-13-2010, 06:53 PM
How dare you insinuate that Damocles is boring!!!
Ahahahaha, he can't help it, that is what happens when you become Buddhist!

USFREEDOM911
11-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Welcome back.

Phantasmal
11-13-2010, 10:58 PM
His missed his little dingleberry!