PDA

View Full Version : APP - Fail

Canceled1
02-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Another Failed Presidency
By Geoffrey P. Hunt
Barack Obama is on track to have the most spectacularly failed presidency since Woodrow Wilson.

In the modern era, we've seen several failed presidencies--led by Jimmy Carter and LBJ. Failed presidents have one strong common trait-- they are repudiated, in the vernacular, spat out. Of course, LBJ wisely took the exit ramp early, avoiding a shove into oncoming traffic by his own party. Richard Nixon indeed resigned in disgrace, yet his reputation as a statesman has been partially restored by his triumphant overture to China.

George Bush Jr didn't fail so much as he was perceived to have been too much of a patrician while being uncomfortable with his more conservative allies. Yet George Bush Sr is still perceived as a man of uncommon decency, loyal to the enduring American character of rugged self-determination, free markets, and generosity. George W will eventually be treated more kindly by historians as one whose potential was squashed by his own compromise of conservative principles, in some ways repeating the mistakes of his father, while ignoring many lessons in executive leadership he should have learned at Harvard Business School. Of course George W could never quite overcome being dogged from the outset by half of the nation convinced he was electorally illegitimate -- thus aiding the resurgence of the liberal wing of the Democratic Party.

But, Barack Obama is failing. Failing big. Failing fast. And failing everywhere: foreign policy, domestic initiatives, and most importantly, in forging connections with the American people. The incomparable Dorothy Rabinowitz in the Wall Street Journal put her finger on it: He is failing because he has no understanding of the American people, and may indeed loathe them. Fred Barnes of the Weekly Standard says he is failing because he has lost control of his message, and is overexposed. Clarice Feldman of American Thinker produced a dispositive commentary showing that Obama is failing because fundamentally he is neither smart nor articulate; his intellectual dishonesty is conspicuous by its audacity and lack of shame.

But, there is something more seriously wrong: How could a new president riding in on a wave of unprecedented promise and goodwill have forfeited his tenure and become a lame duck in six months? His poll ratings are in free fall. In generic balloting, the Republicans have now seized a five point advantage. This truly is unbelievable. What's going on?

No narrative. Obama doesn't have a narrative. No, not a narrative about himself. He has a self-narrative, much of it fabricated, cleverly disguised or written by someone else. But this self-narrative is isolated and doesn't connect with us. He doesn't have an American narrative that draws upon the rest of us. All successful presidents have a narrative about the American character that intersects with their own where they display a command of history and reveal an authenticity at the core of their personality that resonates in a positive endearing way with the majority of Americans. We admire those presidents whose narratives not only touch our own, but who seem stronger, wiser, and smarter than we are. Presidents we admire are aspirational peers, even those whose politics don't align exactly with our own: Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Harry Truman, Ike, Reagan.

But not this president. It's not so much that he's a phony, knows nothing about economics, is historically illiterate, and woefully small minded for the size of the task-- all contributory of course. It's that he's not one of us. And whatever he is, his profile is fuzzy and devoid of content, like a cardboard cutout made from delaminated corrugated paper. Moreover, he doesn't command our respect and is unable to appeal to our own common sense. His notions of right and wrong are repugnant and how things work just don't add up. They are not existential. His descriptions of the world we live in don't make sense and don't correspond with our experience.

In the meantime, while we've been struggling to take a measurement of this man, he's dissed just about every one of us--financiers, energy producers, banks, insurance executives, police officers, doctors, nurses, hospital administrators, post office workers, and anybody else who has a non-green job. Expect Obama to lament at his last press conference in 2012: "For those of you I offended, I apologize. For those of you who were not offended, you just didn't give me enough time; if only I'd had a second term, I could have offended you too."

Mercifully, the Founders at the Constitutional Convention in 1787 devised a useful remedy for such a desperate state--staggered terms for both houses of the legislature and the executive. An equally abominable Congress can get voted out next year. With a new Congress, there's always hope of legislative gridlock until we vote for president again two short years after that.

Yes, small presidents do fail, Barack Obama among them. The coyotes howl but the wagon train keeps rolling along.

[editor's note: The author is not the not the same person as Geoffrey P Hunt, who works at the Institute for Scientific Analysis as a senior research scientist.]

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/another_failed_presidency.html

Hermes Thoth
02-01-2010, 01:40 PM
http://feilz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/funny-obama-fail.jpg

Canceled1
02-01-2010, 01:43 PM
http://feilz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/funny-obama-fail.jpg

Our CIC Hard at work....:palm:

Bonestorm
02-01-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm so old I remember when a presidential term was 4 years, not one.

Hermes Thoth
02-01-2010, 03:24 PM

Why are you carrying water for this globalist banker cock stroker?

Canceled1
02-01-2010, 04:43 PM

I don't call that old, but optimistic. Of course the only way to judge progress is to have something to measure it against. Unfortunately for BHO, it's not the best company to be judged in.

asaratis
02-04-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm so old I remember when a presidential term was 4 years, not one.Obama has proposed more damage to theis economy in one year than the Republicans gave us in ten.

For the 10 years the Republicans were in control, the deficit averaged just over 100 billion dollars per year.

Obama's deficit amounts to about 90 billion dollars A MONTH!

Obama is an incompetent protector of this country's values. He has his own values...steeped in Marxism.

DamnYankee
02-04-2010, 12:46 PM
These same libtards that complained about GOP deficits under Bush have no problems with deficits ten times larger under Obama and the 'rats.

Obama's failed presidency is an exceptional example of how Affirmative Action harms African-Americans.

TuTu Monroe
02-04-2010, 02:46 PM
OUCH!! Good post.

Another Failed Presidency
By Geoffrey P. Hunt
Barack Obama is on track to have the most spectacularly failed presidency since Woodrow Wilson.

In the modern era, we've seen several failed presidencies--led by Jimmy Carter and LBJ. Failed presidents have one strong common trait-- they are repudiated, in the vernacular, spat out. Of course, LBJ wisely took the exit ramp early, avoiding a shove into oncoming traffic by his own party. Richard Nixon indeed resigned in disgrace, yet his reputation as a statesman has been partially restored by his triumphant overture to China.

George Bush Jr didn't fail so much as he was perceived to have been too much of a patrician while being uncomfortable with his more conservative allies. Yet George Bush Sr is still perceived as a man of uncommon decency, loyal to the enduring American character of rugged self-determination, free markets, and generosity. George W will eventually be treated more kindly by historians as one whose potential was squashed by his own compromise of conservative principles, in some ways repeating the mistakes of his father, while ignoring many lessons in executive leadership he should have learned at Harvard Business School. Of course George W could never quite overcome being dogged from the outset by half of the nation convinced he was electorally illegitimate -- thus aiding the resurgence of the liberal wing of the Democratic Party.

But, Barack Obama is failing. Failing big. Failing fast. And failing everywhere: foreign policy, domestic initiatives, and most importantly, in forging connections with the American people. The incomparable Dorothy Rabinowitz in the Wall Street Journal put her finger on it: He is failing because he has no understanding of the American people, and may indeed loathe them. Fred Barnes of the Weekly Standard says he is failing because he has lost control of his message, and is overexposed. Clarice Feldman of American Thinker produced a dispositive commentary showing that Obama is failing because fundamentally he is neither smart nor articulate; his intellectual dishonesty is conspicuous by its audacity and lack of shame.

But, there is something more seriously wrong: How could a new president riding in on a wave of unprecedented promise and goodwill have forfeited his tenure and become a lame duck in six months? His poll ratings are in free fall. In generic balloting, the Republicans have now seized a five point advantage. This truly is unbelievable. What's going on?

No narrative. Obama doesn't have a narrative. No, not a narrative about himself. He has a self-narrative, much of it fabricated, cleverly disguised or written by someone else. But this self-narrative is isolated and doesn't connect with us. He doesn't have an American narrative that draws upon the rest of us. All successful presidents have a narrative about the American character that intersects with their own where they display a command of history and reveal an authenticity at the core of their personality that resonates in a positive endearing way with the majority of Americans. We admire those presidents whose narratives not only touch our own, but who seem stronger, wiser, and smarter than we are. Presidents we admire are aspirational peers, even those whose politics don't align exactly with our own: Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Harry Truman, Ike, Reagan.

But not this president. It's not so much that he's a phony, knows nothing about economics, is historically illiterate, and woefully small minded for the size of the task-- all contributory of course. It's that he's not one of us. And whatever he is, his profile is fuzzy and devoid of content, like a cardboard cutout made from delaminated corrugated paper. Moreover, he doesn't command our respect and is unable to appeal to our own common sense. His notions of right and wrong are repugnant and how things work just don't add up. They are not existential. His descriptions of the world we live in don't make sense and don't correspond with our experience.

In the meantime, while we've been struggling to take a measurement of this man, he's dissed just about every one of us--financiers, energy producers, banks, insurance executives, police officers, doctors, nurses, hospital administrators, post office workers, and anybody else who has a non-green job. Expect Obama to lament at his last press conference in 2012: "For those of you I offended, I apologize. For those of you who were not offended, you just didn't give me enough time; if only I'd had a second term, I could have offended you too."

Mercifully, the Founders at the Constitutional Convention in 1787 devised a useful remedy for such a desperate state--staggered terms for both houses of the legislature and the executive. An equally abominable Congress can get voted out next year. With a new Congress, there's always hope of legislative gridlock until we vote for president again two short years after that.

Yes, small presidents do fail, Barack Obama among them. The coyotes howl but the wagon train keeps rolling along.

[editor's note: The author is not the not the same person as Geoffrey P Hunt, who works at the Institute for Scientific Analysis as a senior research scientist.]

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/another_failed_presidency.html

Annie
02-04-2010, 03:47 PM
I was quite certain Obama would be a bad president, I had no idea he could be as bad as he has been.

I believe that is why so many are being so harsh, so soon. Yes, one year, especially with the economy the way it's been is soon.

The complaints are more than justified. He's of the mindset that it's ok to spend the country into oblivion. Why? I'm not sure I want to go there yet. I have my theories, but time will tell if I'm on or off the mark.

cancel2 2022
02-04-2010, 04:29 PM
I was quite certain Obama would be a bad president, I had no idea he could be as bad as he has been.

I believe that is why so many are being so harsh, so soon. Yes, one year, especially with the economy the way it's been is soon.

The complaints are more than justified. He's of the mindset that it's ok to spend the country into oblivion. Why? I'm not sure I want to go there yet. I have my theories, but time will tell if I'm on or off the mark.

As we are unable to step into a parallel world where the bailouts and stimulus had not occurred, it is impossible to show you what would have happened otherwise. Wouldn't it be nice if we could emulate Hollywood and show such a world in the fashion of It's a Wonderful Life, where James Stewart is shown what would have happened if he had committed suicide.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/plotsummary

cancel2 2022
02-04-2010, 04:33 PM
OUCH!! Good post.

Yes, and it wasn't that long ago when you accused us of all being Chicken Lickens.

Hermes Thoth
02-04-2010, 04:50 PM
As we are unable to step into a parallel world where the bailouts and stimulus had not occurred, it is impossible to show you what would have happened otherwise. Wouldn't it be nice if we could emulate Hollywood and show such a world in the fashion of It's a Wonderful Life, where James Stewart is shown what would have happened if he had committed suicide.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/plotsummary

Stop your fearmongering. It won't work any more. We're on to the illuminati game. and we reject it.

Canceled1
02-04-2010, 04:52 PM

I believe people are being so harsh so soon because they are incredulous over how completely bamboozled BHO had them all. With each backdoor deal, blind eye and deaf ear he turns to the American people and their wishes the more irate and incredulous they become.

This man has hopped a fast train to disaster and his selected puppet masters are telling him: "Just Do It" and he's listening. It's like watching a trainwreck. A slow, hideous, and excruciatingly long trainwreck and he's hauling the citizens of the USA along with him.

It's sad. I think he was in over his head from the get go and now he surrounds himself with an entourage of maniacal egomaniacs who want to win at any cost. Even at the demise of their own country.

cancel2 2022
02-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Stop your fearmongering. It won't work any more. We're on to the illuminati game. and we reject it.

No doubt you believe in Area 51, Roswell, the Nasca Lines and the Tooth Fairy as well. Are Eric Von Daniken and Dan Brown your heroes?

Hermes Thoth
02-04-2010, 05:08 PM
No doubt you believe in Area 51, Roswell, the Nasca Lines and the Tooth Fairy as well. Are Eric Von Daniken and Dan Brown your heroes?

Area 51 is real, the Nasca lines are real. Roswell, new mexico is real. Those two authors are real too.

cancel2 2022
02-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Area 51 is real, the Nasca lines are real. Roswell, new mexico is real. Those two authors are real too.

Real in what sense?

USFREEDOM911
02-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Real in what sense?

In the sense that they exist!! :palm:

cancel2 2022
02-04-2010, 05:34 PM
In the sense that they exist!! :palm:

There are many realities and not just in AHZ's head.

apple0154
02-04-2010, 05:42 PM

Spend the country into oblivion? When the Conservatives took office there was a surplus. Even Cheney said one of the reasons they chose to invade Iraq was because they could afford it.

The Conservatives spent while cutting taxes. Why? They wanted to make sure there wasn't any money for social programs. It is the Conservatives who wanted the country bankrupt so they could then talk the people into private SS and no medical care. They wanted to implement a condition where people would say to themselves, "We can't count on the government." In other words less and less social programs.

Obama saw that and plowed ahead anyway, otherwise, there would never be money to cover social programs. The Conservatives didn't want there to be money for social programs but Obama saw their game.

The deficit will come down eventually. When it does social programs will be well rooted in. Rather than arbitrarily spending money on an unnecessary war and giving tax cuts while letting medical care for the citizens fall by the way the reverse will be the norm. Social programs will be the priority. They will be covered first and then discretionary spending will follow.

Canceled1
02-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Spend the country into oblivion? When the Conservatives took office there was a surplus. Even Cheney said one of the reasons they chose to invade Iraq was because they could afford it.

The Conservatives spent while cutting taxes. Why? They wanted to make sure there wasn't any money for social programs. It is the Conservatives who wanted the country bankrupt so they could then talk the people into private SS and no medical care. They wanted to implement a condition where people would say to themselves, "We can't count on the government." In other words less and less social programs.

Obama saw that and plowed ahead anyway, otherwise, there would never be money to cover social programs. The Conservatives didn't want there to be money for social programs but Obama saw their game.

The deficit will come down eventually. When it does social programs will be well rooted in. Rather than arbitrarily spending money on an unnecessary war and giving tax cuts while letting medical care for the citizens fall by the way the reverse will be the norm. Social programs will be the priority. They will be covered first and then discretionary spending will follow.

Your vote doesn't count.

cancel2 2022
02-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Your vote doesn't count.

His opinion does though.

Onceler
02-04-2010, 07:40 PM
" George W will eventually be treated more kindly by historians as one whose potential was squashed by his own compromise of conservative principles, in some ways repeating the mistakes of his father, while ignoring many lessons in executive leadership he should have learned at Harvard Business School."

What a telling line this is about the author. So...George Bush was squashed by himself, because he chose to compromise his principles and ignore his education? What a great argument in favor of his Presidency.

Anyhoo, onto Obama. Give it time, kids. Maybe he will turn out to be the disaster that you all say he is, but history will be the judge of that. Most of the verdict on Obama will be decided by the economy in the years to come...

apple0154
02-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Your vote doesn't count.

Sure, make a guy feel like a nothing. :cry:

midcan5
02-04-2010, 07:54 PM
After Reagan and the Bushes screwed up the economy and created a situation in which several terrorists attacked the nation here and overseas. Then nearly created the second great depression, that after wasting thousands of lives and billions on an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation, only a total buffoon could write this nonsense.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2006/0607.wolfe.html

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/01/08/damage/index.html

http://www.conservativenannystate.org/cns.html

See. Amazon.com: Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan (9780393059304): Kim Phillips-Fein: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519fqDs4W7L.@@AMEPARAM@@519fqDs4W7L "Historian Phillips-Fein traces the hidden history of the Reagan revolution to a coterie of business executives, including General Electric official and Reagan mentor Lemuel Boulware, who saw labor unions, government regulation, high taxes and welfare spending as dire threats to their profits and power. From the 1930s onward, the author argues, they provided the money, organization and fervor for a decades-long war against New Deal liberalism—funding campaigns, think tanks, magazines and lobbying groups, and indoctrinating employees in the virtues of unfettered capitalism."

DamnYankee
02-04-2010, 07:56 PM
After Reagan and the Bushes screwed up the economy .... Wow you've got a warped view of history. And as usual it's not even your own. :palm:

Canceled1
02-04-2010, 07:56 PM
" George W will eventually be treated more kindly by historians as one whose potential was squashed by his own compromise of conservative principles, in some ways repeating the mistakes of his father, while ignoring many lessons in executive leadership he should have learned at Harvard Business School."

What a telling line this is about the author. So...George Bush was squashed by himself, because he chose to compromise his principles and ignore his education? What a great argument in favor of his Presidency.

Anyhoo, onto Obama. Give it time, kids. Maybe he will turn out to be the disaster that you all say he is, but history will be the judge of that. Most of the verdict on Obama will be decided by the economy in the years to come...

Not to worry Onesie. We will let you hate Dubyah until your dying day, no matter what anyone says to the contrary.

We're benevolent that way...

We promise we won't haterate on BHO long. Just long enough to say: "We told ya so", with a big ol shit eating grin on our face(s).

:cof1:

Hermes Thoth
02-04-2010, 08:04 PM
There are many realities and not just in AHZ's head.

How many realities are there?

USFREEDOM911
02-04-2010, 08:06 PM
How many realities are there?

Well; at the moment, their's the one you live in and then there's the one that the rest of us live in. :good4u:

Hermes Thoth
02-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Well; at the moment, their's the one you live in and then there's the one that the rest of us live in. :good4u:

I live in reality, the rest of you live inside a delusion.

USFREEDOM911
02-04-2010, 08:10 PM
I live in reality, the rest of you live inside a delusion.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! :good4u:

:facepalm:

Hermes Thoth
02-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! :good4u:

:facepalm:

Listen jerky, I will wipe the floor with you, ok, chowderneck?

USFREEDOM911
02-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Listen jerky, I will wipe the floor with you, ok, chowderneck?

OUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOU!!

Do I have time to put my boots on, so I can shake in them?? :cof1:

DamnYankee
02-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Not to worry Onesie. We will let you hate Dubyah until your dying day, no matter what anyone says to the contrary.

We're benevolent that way...

We promise we won't haterate on BHO long. Just long enough to say: "We told ya so", with a big ol shit eating grin on our face(s).

:cof1:
:lol "Onesie"

http://images6.cafepress.com/product/137708506v8_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

Canceled1
02-04-2010, 08:33 PM
:lol "Onesie"

http://images6.cafepress.com/product/137708506v8_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

Hahahahaaaa.....

"I Poo, therefore I am."

Canceled2
02-04-2010, 08:56 PM

It's because in true liberal politician manner his solution to the economy is: Spend more; tax more; borrow more.

cancel2 2022
02-05-2010, 04:54 AM

Oh come on, you can't be serious? AHZ is bona fide fully paid member of the wacko's club. I used to think he was indulging in some kind of elaborate charade but I now see he is a genuine loony.

Hermes Thoth
02-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Oh come on, you can't be serious? AHZ is bona fide fully paid member of the wacko's club. I used to think he was indulging in some kind of elaborate charade but I now see he is a genuine loony.

The label and dismiss strategy no longer works for you illuminati shitfuckers.

The banker conspiracy is in the open now.

Nobody even slightly aware of current events can deny it rationally.

Now we begin eroding your internationalist fascist brainwash program with bolts of sobering truth.

USFREEDOM911
02-05-2010, 08:14 AM

I thought that was what I was alluding to, when I referenced his reality.

USFREEDOM911
02-05-2010, 08:15 AM

Now we begin eroding your internationalist fascist brainwash program with bolts of sobering truth.

And just think; with all of their power, the continue to let you stay around and risk you exposing them.

You're lucky that their not the Mafia; because otherwise you would be sleeping with the fishes.

apple0154
02-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Let's not be too tough on our comical friend. Doesn't his avatar put a smile on your face? If one ever had children think back to those "terrible two's" when the child went from being defiant to uttering outrageously absurd and funny remarks.

That's our AssHat.

Hermes Thoth
02-05-2010, 08:45 AM
And just think; with all of their power, the continue to let you stay around and risk you exposing them.

You're lucky that their not the Mafia; because otherwise you would be sleeping with the fishes.

Who knows what the future holds. They might still come get me. Or they just write down my information and deny me the bailout money they give to those selected people who are sufficiently brainwashed, people like you.

USFREEDOM911
02-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Who knows what the future holds. They might still come get me. Or they just write down my information and deny me the bailout money they give to those selected people who are sufficiently brainwashed, people like you.

But wouldn't it better suit us, er.......................them, to just eliminate you and thereby reduce the chances of us, er..............them, being discovered??

Hermes Thoth
02-05-2010, 08:57 AM
But wouldn't it better suit us, er.......................them, to just eliminate you and thereby reduce the chances of us, er..............them, being discovered??

No. This way it gives the illusion that we are free. All they really need to do is put me in the no hire, no bailout database of enemies. Then collapse the thing, and round me up with the rest of the leftovers and ship me to a fema concentration camp.

Nice try though, mental midget.

USFREEDOM911
02-05-2010, 09:04 AM
No. This way it gives the illusion that we are free. All they really need to do is put me in the no hire, no bailout database of enemies. Then collapse the thing, and round me up with the rest of the leftovers and ship me to a fema concentration camp.

Nice try though, mental midget.

NU-UH, We, er......................They probably figure you're to dangerous to allow to be free exposing us, er.............................them.
If it was me, I would have you disappear; because then you would be silenced forever.

Hermes Thoth
02-05-2010, 09:25 AM
NU-UH, We, er......................They probably figure you're to dangerous to allow to be free exposing us, er.............................them.
If it was me, I would have you disappear; because then you would be silenced forever.

Yeah. We all know you're a dick.

TuTu Monroe
02-05-2010, 09:27 AM
It's because in true liberal politician manner his solution to the economy is: Spend more; tax more; borrow more.

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 05 Feb 2010 at 01:12:10 AM GMT is:
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/debtiv.gif

George W Bush increased the national debt by about $5 Trillion in his eight years in office to $10,626,877,048,913.08 - a rate of about $52 Billion a month. If Obama continues to increase the national debt, he will surpass Bush by a wide margin. Moody's is threatening to pull our AAA rating.

USFREEDOM911
02-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Yeah. We all know you're a dick.

You silver tongued devel you.
You say the sweetest things.

Who's the "we"?? :cof1:

cancel2 2022
02-05-2010, 02:37 PM

I've said it before but it stands repeating, us Brits haven't a prayer compared with you Americans when it comes to world class nutters, we are just not in the same league.

Keep up the good work, I suggest that you should get a team together with some of your friends and compete in the Olympics maybe in a new event called synchronised looning.

Hermes Thoth
02-05-2010, 02:54 PM
I've said it before but it stands repeating, us Brits haven't a prayer compared with you Americans when it comes to world class nutters, we are just not in the same league.

Keep up the good work, I suggest that you should get a team together with some of your friends and compete in the Olympics maybe in a new event called synchronised looning.

Your people are such sheeple you still have a stupidass royal family. How's that for stupid?

And learn to use toothbrushes.

Canceled1
02-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Your people are such sheeple you still have a stupidass royal family. How's that for stupid?

And learn to use toothbrushes.

Ahem.... s'cuse me? .........may I? :pke:

I believe it would flow better if you said:

"And learn to use a toothbrush"

Just sayin'.... :eek:

cancel2 2022
02-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Ahem.... s'cuse me? .........may I? :pke:

I believe it would flow better if you said:

"And learn to use a toothbrush"

Just sayin'.... :eek:

You certainly need a good set of teeth when you go arse munching.

YouTube- Squeal Like A Pig (Deliverance)

Canceled1
02-05-2010, 03:25 PM

YouTube- Squeal Like A Pig (Deliverance) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM)

I defer to your time-tested experience...

cancel2 2022
02-05-2010, 03:55 PM
I defer to your time-tested experience...

Well you are always telling us that you have relations and friends here, there and everywhere, so I just wondered if you had any hillbilly relations in Georgia?

Canceled1
02-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Well you are always telling us that you have relations and friends here, there and everywhere, so I just wondered if you had any hillbilly relations in Georgia?

Oh yes Tom. Your intentions, as usual, are pure as the driven snow.

Kind of like your record for being Mr. Obvious.

Canceled2
02-05-2010, 07:36 PM

You and chris are the board squealer's Tom...starting up crap and then squealing like a pig when your curly little pink tail gets yanked.

apple0154
02-05-2010, 08:08 PM
You and chris are the board squealer's Tom...starting up crap and then squealing like a pig when your curly little pink tail gets yanked.

Sounds kinky.

Just saying.

Canceled2
02-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Sounds kinky.

Just saying.

You'd know...well actually it sounds more like you wishing.

Just saying.

apple0154
02-05-2010, 09:54 PM
You'd know...well actually it sounds more like you wishing.

Just saying.

Hey, if you had a curly tail and someone yanked it you wouldn't be wishing it happens again. :ouch:

Canceled1
02-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Hey, if you had a curly tail and someone yanked it you wouldn't be wishing it happens again. :ouch:

Honey, if there is one thing crystal clear it's you die a little death at the mere thought of having your curly tail yanked.

It is so "black and white". :readit:

Just sayin'... :cof1:

apple0154
02-06-2010, 06:24 AM
Honey, if there is one thing crystal clear it's you die a little death at the mere thought of having your curly tail yanked.

It is so "black and white". :readit:

Just sayin'... :cof1:

To be more specific I die a little death at the mere thought of YOU yanking my tail.

asaratis
02-06-2010, 04:13 PM
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 05 Feb 2010 at 01:12:10 AM GMT is:
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/debtiv.gif

George W Bush increased the national debt by about $5 Trillion in his eight years in office to $10,626,877,048,913.08 - a rate of about $52 Billion a month. If Obama continues to increase the national debt, he will surpass Bush by a wide margin. Moody's is threatening to pull our AAA rating.In fairness to both Presidents, why not refine he comparison to deficits caused by Republican and Democrat controlled Congresses. I'm not certain of the exact numbers, but I think the Republicans did a little over a hundred billion a year and the Democrats are doing around 90 billion a MONTH!

cancel2 2022
02-06-2010, 05:45 PM
In fairness to both Presidents, why not refine he comparison to deficits caused by Republican and Democrat controlled Congresses. I'm not certain of the exact numbers, but I think the Republicans did a little over a hundred billion a year and the Democrats are doing around 90 billion a MONTH!

I think that you ought to retake maths 101.