PDA

View Full Version : America

TonyBlairPM
08-03-2006, 01:34 AM
My fellow Americans,

Just a quick note to thank you for the welcome you afforded me this week. I’ve had a great time in America. There are too many highlights to mention but a few that stand out are; beating George at chess, after finally persuading him that the queen was, on the balance of probabilities, a woman rather than a gay; and playing a couple of racks of pool with the VP, although I was just relieved to go shoot something with Dick and emerge lead free.

It was such a shame my visit was overshadowed by the conflict in the Middle East. We Americans know which side our bread is buttered but it’s not so clear-cut back home. The situation is a very complex one, what with Sunnis and Shi’ites, Arab unease, Jewish insecurity, Lebanese nationalism and Iranian intrigue combining in a web of complexity, which would baffle all but the most experienced and seasoned politicians of the age. Let’s just hope the good guys with the little hats beat the bad guys with the funny beards, eh?

I didn’t let the deaths get me down, though. After all, I was going to meet The Terminator. What a great guy he is. A real man of the people, just like me. There was one tricky moment at the photo-op when a cheeky young scamp asked, “What’s it like meeting a man, best known for traumatising millions of children by unleashing scenes of barbarous violence and savagery across the world?”
“It is a pleasure to meet Prime Minister Tony Blair”, said Arnold. Everybody laughed. I didn’t get it.

Anyway, thanks again for showing me such a great time, but there’s no rest for the wicked.

Yours forever,
Tony (PM)

P.S. The President really does cut a dash in those blue jeans.

Damocles
08-03-2006, 06:22 AM
"We Americans" ... but it's not as sure back home...

So which is it? Are you a Brit or an American? Geez!

charver
08-03-2006, 08:18 AM
"We Americans" ... but it's not a sure back home...

So which is it? Are you a Brit or an American? Geez!

We've been asking the same question for the last 9, count 'em, 9 long years.

Jarod
08-03-2006, 08:43 AM
He is a Texan!

OrnotBitwise
08-03-2006, 09:33 AM
He is a Texan!
Oh no. Whatever Tony's failings, he's no product of Texan "education."

I think he's from either Orange County or Greenwich CT.

Cypress
08-03-2006, 09:36 AM
P.S. The President really does cut a dash in those blue jeans.

Stop trolling Dixie.

IHateGovernment
08-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Clever Satire

ironhead
08-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Ahh, the glory of Trolls is alive and well.