PDA

View Full Version : Different board, same group of flunkies, I see...

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 12:12 AM
Some of you know me, though you don't know this name, so let me just lay down a few ground rules:

1) I am here to flame. I am here to hate you. I am here to occasionally argue politics. If you're only interested in the latter, know that I find liberals and conservatives in Washington to be lying sacks of protoplasm that have not earned the respect of their constituents.

2) As 1) implies, I'm not here to befriend or chitchat. I dare you to take this chip off my shoulder, you try, and I'll kill you. That's my chip and I want it there.

That is all.

/MSG/
01-26-2010, 12:14 AM
Some of you know me, though you don't know this name, so let me just lay down a few ground rules:

1) I am here to flame. I am here to hate you. I am here to occasionally argue politics. If you're only interested in the latter, know that I find liberals and conservatives in Washington to be lying sacks of protoplasm that have not earned the respect of their constituents.

2) As 1) implies, I'm not here to befriend or chitchat. I dare you to take this chip off my shoulder, you try, and I'll kill you. That's my chip and I want it there.

That is all.

*sigh*.... ANOTHER bothersome troll.

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 12:16 AM

And not even very original or intelligent.

/MSG/
01-26-2010, 12:17 AM
And not even very original or intelligent.

Well.... original it might be. Most trolls don't open up with their direct intent. Of course most of the people who introduce themselves here don't ever post again.

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 12:17 AM
Well now that we have low expectations of each other, shall I begin...

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 12:18 AM

This trolls master is probably the same one that had all the other recent trolls, that Damo had blocked.

/MSG/
01-26-2010, 12:19 AM

Go fucking nuts. Of course, it wasn't a question since you failed to utilize the question mark.

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 12:22 AM
Go fucking nuts. Of course, it wasn't a question since you failed to utilize the question mark.

Of course it's not a question, Private. I don't need your fucking approval.

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 12:23 AM

And your silly ass point was............................................??

/MSG/
01-26-2010, 12:25 AM
I'm pretty sure you do.

As a matter of fact, I KNOW you need my approval.

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm pretty sure you do.

As a matter of fact, I KNOW you need my approval.

Don't give it to him.

/MSG/
01-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Don't give it to him.

Never intended to. You need to do a lot for my approval.

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 12:32 AM
Wannabe mod squad lol.

BTW, I never posted here before and I refuse to run any other accounts. Sock puppets are for amateurs who are too chickenshit to keep all their work in one name.

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Wannabe mod squad lol.

BTW, I never posted here before and I refuse to run any other accounts. Sock puppets are for amateurs who are too chickenshit to keep all their work in one name.

And once again, your silly ass pont was......................................??

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 12:43 AM
And once again, your silly ass pont was......................................??

My point was pretty self-explanatory, and if it isn't to you, then I suggest you work on getting that GED.

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 12:46 AM
My point was pretty self-explanatory, and if it isn't to you, then I suggest you work on getting that GED.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And now we have another poster that for some reason uses the GED defense.

Now, if I could only remember who the other poster is!! :good4u:

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 12:55 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And now we have another poster that for some reason uses the GED defense.

Now, if I could only remember who the other poster is!! :good4u:

Maybe this is some foreign concept to you and something above that rattly tin lump of shit that suffices for your brain, but everything you have ever thought up has been used in some way before. We're all derivative. That, and I again NEVER posted here by any other name, I merely recognize a few people (you're not important and as I am seeing not impressive enough for me to count you among them). They'll know who I am because I recognize them from other boards. Yes, you fucking wee-tard, there are other message boards on the internet and we sometimes migrate between them.

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 01:02 AM
Maybe this is some foreign concept to you and something above that rattly tin lump of shit that suffices for your brain, but everything you have ever thought up has been used in some way before. We're all derivative. That, and I again NEVER posted here by any other name, I merely recognize a few people (you're not important and as I am seeing not impressive enough for me to count you among them). They'll know who I am because I recognize them from other boards. Yes, you fucking wee-tard, there are other message boards on the internet and we sometimes migrate between them.

Me thinks thou doth protest to much.

Are you trying to convince me, or yourself??

Oh, by the way; your silly ass point was................................??

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 01:04 AM
Okay, my point is on the end of my 9-inch cock reaming your bitch's cunt. Where else shall we go today? :)

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 01:07 AM
Okay, my point is on the end of my 9-inch cock reaming your bitch's cunt. Where else shall we go today? :)

You really shouldn't talk about your momma that way, son. :yermom:

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 01:09 AM
You really shouldn't talk about your momma that way, son. :yermom:
Speaking of derivative... that's such a predictable response. No points for originality.

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 01:11 AM
Speaking of derivative... that's such a predictable response. No points for originality.

Now, that's a chip off the old block.
Good job, son. :good4u:

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 01:17 AM
Now, that's a chip off the old block.
Good job, son. :good4u:

Whatevs, man.

USFREEDOM911
01-26-2010, 06:40 AM
Whatevs, man.

THAT WAS IT!!

THAT WAS THE END RESULT OF YOUR "CUTTING SACRCASM"!!

DUDE YOU SUCK. :palm:

Cancel 2018. 3
01-26-2010, 08:43 AM

That is all.

hi watermark

Damocles
01-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the board.

DamnYankee
01-26-2010, 02:53 PM

LOL Another topspin troll. :palm:

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 05:26 PM
LOL Another topspin troll. :palm:

I don't even know what topspin is but fuck him for making you think I'm anybody other than myself.

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-26-2010, 05:28 PM
THAT WAS IT!!

THAT WAS THE END RESULT OF YOUR "CUTTING SACRCASM"!!

DUDE YOU SUCK. :palm:

What you think I was here to entertain you? The only entertaining I do is for myself at your expense.