PDA

View Full Version : Just a Reminder...

Damocles
01-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Rule 11. No Posing....

11. No Posing. Definition: Creating a "troll" account that matches another user's account. These accounts will be banned, leaving your other account open. Unless it was done for the purpose of intimidation, you will likely lose permanently all access to the site if such is the case.

USFREEDOM911
01-24-2010, 07:37 PM
Rule 11. No Posing....

A day late and a dollar short. :palm:

Canceled2
01-24-2010, 07:41 PM
A day late and a dollar short. :palm:

They have been posting all day...at least yours used a funny name, mine was lame.

Damocles
01-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Well, to be fair posers are people who are close enough to fool a bunch of people. Most of those trolls weren't posers, they were just trolls.

USFREEDOM911
01-24-2010, 08:42 PM
They have been posting all day...at least yours used a funny name, mine was lame.

Since when are tampons funny. :cof1:

Canceled2
01-24-2010, 09:02 PM

LOL...OK, you got me:clink:

asaratis
01-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Rule 11. No Posing....I pose the following question.

Canceled2
01-26-2010, 08:56 PM
I pose the following question.

I really like how cute your dog is :)

asaratis
01-26-2010, 09:13 PM
I really like how cute your dog is :)Thanks.

He's a saint!

Canceled2
01-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Thanks.

He's a saint!

He looks like it. I always tell my dog he's "the best dog in the whole world". He totally believes me :)

DamnYankee
01-27-2010, 08:58 AM
Rule 11. No Posing.... Like the "Southenn Man" that Topstool created?

Minister of Truth
01-27-2010, 10:28 PM
He looks like it. I always tell my dog he's "the best dog in the whole world". He totally believes me :)

My uncle Carl used to berate his dog Fred with lines like "ah, Fred, you're just a dog...", and remind us youngin's that it doesn't matter what you say, just how you say it. You can sadistically should at your dog that he's a saint, and it probably won't take you at your word. :cof1:

asaratis
01-28-2010, 01:38 PM
My uncle Carl used to berate his dog Fred with lines like "ah, Fred, you're just a dog...", and remind us youngin's that it doesn't matter what you say, just how you say it. You can sadistically should at your dog that he's a saint, and it probably won't take you at your word. :cof1:Yeah....I had a Pointer that I would call a black and white bitch right to her face and she'd just keep waggin' that tail and tappin' her toenails on the kitchen floor, knowin' she was fixin' to get a treat.

The son of a bitch in my avatar is really a saint. He was diagnosed with cancer and put to sleep about two weeks ago. RIP, Milkbone! I visualize him in doggy Heaven, singin' his heart out wantin' to be petted and to have his back scratched. It is amazing to me how his neighborhood dog-friends miss him and express their wonderment regarding his absence when I visit.

ZappasGuitar
01-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Yeah....I had a Pointer that I would call a black and white bitch right to her face and she'd just keep waggin' that tail and tappin' her toenails on the kitchen floor, knowin' she was fixin' to get a treat.

The son of a bitch in my avatar is really a saint. He was diagnosed with cancer and put to sleep about two weeks ago. RIP, Milkbone! I visualize him in doggy Heaven, singin' his heart out wantin' to be petted and to have his back scratched. It is amazing to me how his neighborhood dog-friends miss him and express their wonderment regarding his absence when I visit.

I am so sorry to hear about you losing your saint. I had to put an old friend to sleep a couple years ago and it is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But thinking he's in doggie heaven makes it easier, so maybe they hooked up and have got themselves a great play group going...

asaratis
01-28-2010, 08:51 PM
I am so sorry to hear about you losing your saint. I had to put an old friend to sleep a couple years ago and it is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But thinking he's in doggie heaven makes it easier, so maybe they hooked up and have got themselves a great play group going...The only time I saw my dad cry was when Bootsie died.

asaratis
01-28-2010, 09:14 PM
LOL...OK, you got me:clink:

If you haven't seen it already, I'll retrieve an email I got recently with a humorous, uplifting anecdote concerning tampons. I can't tell it from memory as well as the email is written, it's sort of like this:

A Marine receives a care-package from home that was obviously meant for a female. He opened a parcel to find a friendly note, some cookies, a six pack of frilly panties and a package of tampons. His buddies kidded him for days about it.

The squad got into a firefight and one of the Marines was hit several times with small arms fire. With no medic around, the others frantically tied to stop their buddy's bleeding with whatever they had. They finally tried a tampon. It swelled the way it's supposed to and stopped the bleeding from the major wound.

The doctor that saw the man later said that he would have died without the tampon. Now every man in the whole squad of big, bad Marines carries his own tampons each every time they go out.

USFREEDOM911
01-28-2010, 09:29 PM
If you haven't seen it already, I'll retrieve an email I got recently with a humorous, uplifting anecdote concerning tampons. I can't tell it from memory as well as the email is written, it's sort of like this:

A Marine receives a care-package from home that was obviously meant for a female. He opened a parcel to find a friendly note, some cookies, a six pack of frilly panties and a package of tampons. His buddies kidded him for days about it.

The squad got into a firefight and one of the Marines was hit several times with small arms fire. With no medic around, the others frantically tied to stop their buddy's bleeding with whatever they had. They finally tried a tampon. It swelled the way it's supposed to and stopped the bleeding from the major wound.

The doctor that saw the man later said that he would have died without the tampon. Now every man in the whole squad of big, bad Marines carries his own tampons each every time they go out.

Maxi pads are good for large wounds, when used with pressure, if you don't have a dressing.

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Rule 11. No Posing....

Yet your rules allow for multiple accounts... I'm surprised you don't see the folly of such leniency. Unless you say something by matching IPs, I can kick an idea around and prop it with dummies. This isn't conducive to an honest discussion on any issue. Does make it a bit more entertaining in the War Zone though:cof1:

USFREEDOM911
01-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Yet your rules allow for multiple accounts... I'm surprised you don't see the folly of such leniency. Unless you say something by matching IPs, I can kick an idea around and prop it with dummies. This isn't conducive to an honest discussion on any issue. Does make it a bit more entertaining in the War Zone though:cof1:

Latest comment sent to me, by this idiot:

"You and Yurt fuckbuddies or something?"

Look out Yurt, it looks like the troll is trolling. :palm:

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Latest comment sent to me, by this idiot:

"You and Yurt fuckbuddies or something?"

Look out Yurt, it looks like the troll is trolling. :palm:

Derailing the thread to bring this up? Doesn't that make you the troll?

USFREEDOM911
01-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Derailing the thread to bring this up? Doesn't that make you the troll?

I don't see it as being derailed.
Everyone that wants to, can continue discussing what ever they want.
You really need to see someone, maineman. :good4u:

Cancel 2018. 3
01-28-2010, 09:56 PM
how cute, he puts me on ignore, yet still can't stop thinking of me

asaratis
01-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Yet your rules allow for multiple accounts... I'm surprised you don't see the folly of such leniency. Unless you say something by matching IPs, I can kick an idea around and prop it with dummies. This isn't conducive to an honest discussion on any issue. Does make it a bit more entertaining in the War Zone though:cof1:Elementary.

A serious computer geek could detect your IP and display it for you each time he quoted you. Elementary, my friend.

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-29-2010, 12:31 AM
Elementary.

A serious computer geek could detect your IP and display it for you each time he quoted you. Elementary, my friend.

But again, sock puppets are allowed her per the rules, so unless the Admin openly declares that my IP matches another account, that's moot.

Minister of Truth
01-29-2010, 01:24 AM

Cracking down on trolls has been the ruin of websites, and Damo knows this. He's simply talking about extreme cases.

Ashes of a Global Pariah
01-29-2010, 01:52 AM
Cracking down on trolls has been the ruin of websites, and Damo knows this. He's simply talking about extreme cases.
So I'm not trollcore enough for that? I have work to do...

Damocles
01-29-2010, 08:56 AM
You'd be surprised at how little that happens, I won't say never, but it is extremely rare that somebody would try to prop up their own posts with a troll account. People who have serious points just make them, trolls are for fun and are usually just funny nonsense.

asaratis
01-29-2010, 08:56 AM
But again, sock puppets are allowed her per the rules, so unless the Admin openly declares that my IP matches another account, that's moot.
The ability is not limited to Admin.

There are cases where several members of the same household use a single computer and have user names on a single site. The IP address will be the same for all members using that computer. I know of a couple and their son that do this.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-30-2010, 09:07 AM

do you give damo permission?

evince
01-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Yeah....I had a Pointer that I would call a black and white bitch right to her face and she'd just keep waggin' that tail and tappin' her toenails on the kitchen floor, knowin' she was fixin' to get a treat.

So sorry to hear of your loss. He was a beautiful boy. was he a cattledog? My girl who died in september was a Aussie. I love the herder dogs. Milkbone looked like a real corker, you can see the "know" in his eyes. Some of these gorgeous beasts are just so smart.

Earl Buttz
01-31-2010, 08:09 AM
You know what makes me mad? You know what makes me so angry I could take a chlorox enema?

It's all these daggoned internet Trolls. Why they make me so mad I could kiss a spitting cobra.

First there's that USFreeWillie feller. I've seen more articulate oil stains then him, Then thars that Waterhippo fella, he's bout as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker, Then thars that Topshit feller. If'n all MBAsses twer like him then it would explain why all our businsesses are movin ta Chiner. Now I like that thar Dixie feller but he's more high strung then a Jehovas Witness on crystal meth. Then thars that Threediot fella. Why doesn't someone just slap his momma? Oh yea I almost forgot Biffy. What the hell is up with his foot?

Wake up Amerika!

We have enough problems in this country what with us all bein invaded by Canuks, Mexicans and CPA's! We need an invasion of Trolls bout as much we need Tommy Chong as head of the FDA! So here's what I says. Let's take all these trolls and usem for fishin bait!

Buttz Out.

Canceled.LTroll.15
01-31-2010, 08:21 AM
You know what makes me mad? You know what makes me so angry I could take a chlorox enema?

It's all these daggoned internet Trolls. Why they make me so mad I could kiss a spitting cobra.

First there's that USFreeWillie feller. I've seen more articulate oil stains then him, Then thars that Waterhippo fella, he's bout as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker, Then thars that Topshit feller. If'n all MBAsses twer like him then it would explain why all our businsesses are movin ta Chiner. Now I like that thar Dixie feller but he's more high strung then a Jehovas Witness on crystal meth. Then thars that Threediot fella. Why doesn't someone just slap his momma? Oh yea I almost forgot Biffy. What the hell is up with his foot?

Wake up Amerika!

We have enough problems in this country what with us all bein invaded by Canuks, Mexicans and CPA's! We need an invasion of Trolls bout as much we need Tommy Chong as head of the FDA! So here's what I says. Let's take all these trolls and usem for fishin bait!

Buttz Out.

Oh wow man. Chong in charge of drugs? That's far out man. I dig it. You're cool, dude.

Minister of Truth
01-31-2010, 09:00 PM
Wow, I'm a troll. I'm shocked...