PDA

View Full Version : Do you have IE 7 or Firefox 2?

Damocles
12-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Want to search the site? You can set the site as a search provider...

When you come to the site, look at the G next to the google box. You'll see it highlighted. In the drop down menu go to Add Just Plain Politics!

Or if you are in IE you can go to Add Search Providers click the arrow and click on Just Plain Politics!

This will make it so you can search the site using that search box... From wherever you are!

BRUTALITOPS
12-03-2006, 08:49 AM
very cool. the first thing i do when i get to this site is search for my name so i know where I am being summoned in a thread (I see all 0_0 ).

Immanuel
12-09-2006, 09:41 AM
very cool. the first thing i do when i get to this site is search for my name so i know where I am being summoned in a thread (I see all 0_0 ).

The funny thing is that this is one reason that I sign almost all of my posts (besides the fact that it just seems more personal and has become a habit). When I come on site, one of the first things I do is search for "Immie" it tells me my last posts and pretty much anyone that quotes me if they keep my that part of the message.

Now, if I could just get people to learn how to spell... it is Immie not Immy. ;) When I search for Immy I get every time someone talks about Jimmy Carter or Jimmy who the hell every else.

Immie (note ie not y)

Hehe!

Damocles
12-09-2006, 06:06 PM
It's Imms, and you know it!