PDA

View Full Version : Fattest broad ever dies

Beefy
12-01-2006, 05:36 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/01/obit.bradford.ap/index.html

How do you get to be 8 feet wide and well over 1,000 pounds? Did she ever take a number 2 or did her body hold on to everything she ever ate?

Damocles
12-01-2006, 08:25 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/01/obit.bradford.ap/index.html

How do you get to be 8 feet wide and well over 1,000 pounds? Did she ever take a number 2 or did her body hold on to everything she ever ate?

:lolup:

uscitizen
12-02-2006, 08:09 AM
Darn! that is a lot of twinkies.....

Gaffer
12-02-2006, 06:32 PM
There was one woman a few years back that died weighing over 900 lbs. She was unable to move and her body grew into the couch she sat on all the time. They had to literally cut the fabric around her in order to get her out and too the hospital. As I recall she lived somewhere near Arkron Ohio. They also had to tear out the doorway in order to remove her from the house, with a winch.

Battleborne
12-03-2006, 12:11 PM
How the hell do they afford all this food..obviously they can't work...who buys it for them...welfare or what?

OrnotBitwise
12-03-2006, 03:04 PM
How the hell do they afford all this food..obviously they can't work...who buys it for them...welfare or what?Typical con: more concerned about who he can feel superior to and why than he is about the suffering implicit in this poor woman's condition.

There are, according to even your own so-called moral code, seven "deadly sins," not just one or two. Two of them are wrath and hubris. You should take note.

Battleborne
12-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Typical con: more concerned about who he can feel superior to and why than he is about the suffering implicit in this poor woman's condition.

There are, according to even your own so-called moral code, seven "deadly sins," not just one or two. Two of them are wrath and hubris. You should take note.

I was not the idiot who provided all the overkill on food(gluttonee)...which was her ultimate demise...I am not feeling superior...however you seem to be with this stupid rhetoric...I asked a question of who 'Killed" this poor soul...obviously it was your ilk...!
(Michael takes notes along with Gabriel)