PDA

View Full Version : APP - Caucasian, Mongoloid and Negroid races

Don Quixote
01-12-2010, 03:44 AM
once upon a time there were three races called Caucasian, Mongoloid and Negroid.

in this post i will only address Negroid and a subset of Caucasian named native-american which a few tens of thousand years ago were likely mongoloid or a mongoloid/caucasian mix...ask the anthropologsts or people that seem to care, in any case from northern asia via the bering land bridge/strait that settled from alaska to the southern tip of chile

in my lifetime the polite or PC term for Negroid in this nation changed from colored to negro to black to african-american

remember that the NAACP stands for the national association for the advancement of colored people (meaning all people of color not just african-americans)

personally, i am one of a few (or at least a distinct minority) americans who are among those considered native-americans but should be referred to as the original immigrants, there are no native americans to the best of my knowledge but this may change,, who knows

but, how about this, are we not all american citizens loyal to our nation (well most of us that is), except for non-citizens like legal and illegal immigrants...like you johny come lately europeans and africans...:)

theoretically, except for those born here, a lot of us are immigrants

for those that insist on being called *-american, i say go back to where you or your ancestors were born or shut up and call yourself americans or u s of american(s)

while most a-a's were imported/enslaved and bred for certain traits, most of my ancestors were hunted down and killed and/or put on reservations to be neglected and left to rot (my ancestors were from the Colville reservation and europe, my father from Colville and mother european parents, but both were born in the u s of a)...

honest injun...

Hermes Thoth
01-12-2010, 05:48 AM
White is a color, dipshit. It's in the crayolas, it's a color.

Hermes Thoth
01-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Indians lie and steal

Damocles
01-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Indians lie and steal
Not like Whites, they have the patent and sue each time a Native American tries to copy it.

Don Quixote
01-12-2010, 08:56 AM
White is a color, dipshit. It's in the crayolas, it's a color.

try flesh rather than white, even crayola is racist...:)

Jarod
01-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Black people are not truely the color balck and white people are not truely the color white!

Damocles
01-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Black people are not truely the color balck and white people are not truely the color white!
http://www.armannd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/captain-223x300.jpg

tinfoil
01-12-2010, 10:03 AM
LOL

Jarod's world
http://www.levintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/idiocracy-thumb.jpg

christiefan915
01-12-2010, 10:44 AM
try flesh rather than white, even crayola is racist...:)

They renamed it "peach" to be PC.

/MSG/
01-12-2010, 06:31 PM
I hate these PC labels. All they do is combine multiple cultural groups to try and erase their individual history. Same goes for American Indians. India wasn't even called India when Columbus landed. It was Hindustan.

Minister of Truth
01-12-2010, 09:56 PM
How come the latter two classifications sound like metals? O_O

FUCK THE POLICE
01-17-2010, 03:26 AM
once upon a time there were three races called Caucasian, Mongoloid and Negroid.

in this post i will only address Negroid and a subset of Caucasian named native-american which a few tens of thousand years ago were likely mongoloid or a mongoloid/caucasian mix...ask the anthropologsts or people that seem to care, in any case from northern asia via the bering land bridge/strait that settled from alaska to the southern tip of chile

in my lifetime the polite or PC term for Negroid in this nation changed from colored to negro to black to african-american

remember that the NAACP stands for the national association for the advancement of colored people (meaning all people of color not just african-americans)

personally, i am one of a few (or at least a distinct minority) americans who are among those considered native-americans but should be referred to as the original immigrants, there are no native americans to the best of my knowledge but this may change,, who knows

but, how about this, are we not all american citizens loyal to our nation (well most of us that is), except for non-citizens like legal and illegal immigrants...like you johny come lately europeans and africans...:)

theoretically, except for those born here, a lot of us are immigrants

for those that insist on being called *-american, i say go back to where you or your ancestors were born or shut up and call yourself americans or u s of american(s)

while most a-a's were imported/enslaved and bred for certain traits, most of my ancestors were hunted down and killed and/or put on reservations to be neglected and left to rot (my ancestors were from the Colville reservation and europe, my father from Colville and mother european parents, but both were born in the u s of a)...

honest injun...

Don, they are only called "african-american" for the purpose of identifying their race. Are you suggesting that their race now be called "American", thus robbing any adjective of any racially identifying purposes? Maybe just pretend race doesn't exist at all, and there's no such thing as skin color?

I have American colored eyes, and American colored hair!

FUCK THE POLICE
01-17-2010, 03:26 AM
I hate these PC labels. All they do is combine multiple cultural groups to try and erase their individual history. Same goes for American Indians. India wasn't even called India when Columbus landed. It was Hindustan.

Their actually called Native Americans.

apple0154
01-17-2010, 05:11 AM

As my late mother used to say considering the "mingling" one day we'll all be the same color. We'll all be considered one race, the human race. What a grand future to look forward to so I say, "Mingle!" :)

Mott the Hoople
01-17-2010, 07:42 AM
White is a color, dipshit. It's in the crayolas, it's a color.No dipshit. White is the absence of color.

Mott the Hoople
01-17-2010, 07:45 AM
Oh please be quiet you inbred Appalachian American. (translation from PC "Shut the fuck up you genetic defective hillbilly;-)

Mott the Hoople
01-17-2010, 07:46 AM
As my late mother used to say considering the "mingling" one day we'll all be the same color. We'll all be considered one race, the human race. What a grand future to look forward to so I say, "Mingle!" :)I done mingled....and I liked it!! :)

Don Quixote
01-17-2010, 02:54 PM
I done mingled....and I liked it!! :)

me too, my children are jewish-americans as my ex-wife is jewish

/MSG/
01-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Oh please be quiet you inbred Appalachian American. (translation from PC "Shut the fuck up you genetic defective hillbilly;-)

I don't get it.

Don Quixote
01-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Don, they are only called "african-american" for the purpose of identifying their race. Are you suggesting that their race now be called "American", thus robbing any adjective of any racially identifying purposes? Maybe just pretend race doesn't exist at all, and there's no such thing as skin color?

I have American colored eyes, and American colored hair!

Am

a-a is not a race but a sub-race at best

mixed or mingled is what most of us really are, plus Africa is not homogenous, there are several sub-groupings within Africa especially between sub-Saharan and Mediterranean Africa. i doubt that many of us are 'pure' anything and as time goes on fewer and fewer of us will be 'pure' anything, especially here in the u s of a...

we will still different colored skins and eyes, but as far as skin is concerned, 'pure' black or white is in decline

one possible exception may be the very light skined redhead or the negroid that is so black that their skin color is almost a deep purple and then there is the ocassional albino

the asian/mongoloid yellow skin and slanted (epicantic eye fold) eye seems to be rather dominent as a feature, but sufficient mingaling may change even that

oh well

Cypress
01-17-2010, 07:37 PM

word, once you go black, you never go back.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-17-2010, 07:38 PM
http://doanie.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/b57b333f85c4b5149d7caeab5e90bde1.jpg

^ what is that?

and if you joke that its me, no one will laugh, because that is so unoriginal

/MSG/
01-17-2010, 07:41 PM

Actually ya do. They're called latinas. WAY better than most black girls.

Cypress
01-17-2010, 08:07 PM

No worries, mate. It's all just insignificant personal preference, and there are way more important things in people. But, as long as you're on the team, as long as you're procreating, and part of the master plan to turn the world a darker shade of brown, I salute you. Pale white skin is one thing that actually makes me believe evolution theory might be wrong.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-17-2010, 08:25 PM

not true

i once went, white, black, japanese, white

apple0154
01-18-2010, 10:23 AM

Furthermore, considering all the violence due to racial differences one can feel gratified knowing that by mingling they are promoting world peace. I ask, "Can there be a more noble objective?"

Mott the Hoople
01-18-2010, 11:17 AM
I don't get it.It was a joke....translation from PC? Get it? :)

Cypress
01-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Furthermore, considering all the violence due to racial differences one can feel gratified knowing that by mingling they are promoting world peace. I ask, "Can there be a more noble objective?"

Not to mention the master plan to turn the world a shade of brown will save a buttload on health care costs. You can barely stick a pale white person in the sunlight for 30 minutes without the risk of melanoma, third degree burns, and skin cancer.

I have no idea how natural selection and evolution theory can explain the surplus of pale white skin on the planet; and this is a weak link in evolution theory that I’m surprised the Creationists haven’t exploited.

Mott the Hoople
01-18-2010, 11:18 AM
me too, my children are jewish-americans as my ex-wife is jewishMy wife is a brown skinned Filipina. :)

Mott the Hoople
01-18-2010, 11:23 AM
There all good cuz, there all good. :)

Though I have to admit...I've been with pretty girls of most races and Latinas, in my limited experience, were all very enthusiastic and appreciative lovers. African American women I compliment them for not being intimidated by their sexuality but I sure do love my little lovely Asian Bride. :)

Mott the Hoople
01-18-2010, 11:29 AM
No worries, mate. It's all just insignificant personal preference, and there are way more important things in people. But, as long as you're on the team, as long as you're procreating, and part of the master plan to turn the world a darker shade of brown, I salute you. Pale white skin is one thing that actually makes me believe evolution theory might be wrong.Spends some time in Canada or Northern Europe and you wouldn't say that! LOL

Damocles
01-18-2010, 11:31 AM
Whichever you are most attracted to are always the "best"... Latina women and Native Americans for me... and redheads... and brunettes... Dangit. They are ALL awesome!

Mott the Hoople
01-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Furthermore, considering all the violence due to racial differences one can feel gratified knowing that by mingling they are promoting world peace. I ask, "Can there be a more noble objective?"Make love not war. I can remember my Grandmother being scandalized about interacial marriages. She said "Those people should think about the children!" I said "Grandma...I love you to death....BUT THAT'S ABOUT THE DUMBEST THING I EVER HEARD!" I mean, is it better to go through life with a multi-racial heritage and to be subjected to descrimination or is it better to not exist at all? I know which one I'd choose! LOL

apple0154
01-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Whichever you are most attracted to are always the "best"... Latina women and Native Americans for me... and redheads... and brunettes... Dangit. They are ALL awesome!

Just like Mr. Wilson said.

"Well East coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there

The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night"

They all have their special attributes. :)

/MSG/
01-18-2010, 02:45 PM
No worries, mate. It's all just insignificant personal preference, and there are way more important things in people. But, as long as you're on the team, as long as you're procreating, and part of the master plan to turn the world a darker shade of brown, I salute you. Pale white skin is one thing that actually makes me believe evolution theory might be wrong.

Actually my wife is lighter than I, but thanks for subtly infusing ethnicity and skin color. :)

Mott the Hoople
01-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Just like Mr. Wilson said.

"Well East coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there

The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night"

They all have their special attributes. :)Yea.....but there not all California girls.

Don Quixote
01-19-2010, 01:50 AM
Yea.....but there not all California girls.

quite

but i have a special fondness for redheads, just do not tell my wife

like damo, like them all really

CA native and resident

Damocles
01-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Yea.....but there not all California girls.
Thank the gods...

FUCK THE POLICE
01-23-2010, 12:57 AM
Redheads are usually ugly but when they're hot they're REALLY hot.

Redheaded men are never good looking.

Don Quixote
01-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Redheads are usually ugly but when they're hot they're REALLY hot.

Redheaded men are never good looking.

what about red-blond, with red beards, i did not have any trouble attracting girls when i lived in hawaii - 6'2" 195# then...swimming, surf'in, sun and sand and lots of fun