PDA

View Full Version : Taking a week off

/MSG/
01-04-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm pretty pissed about a lot of things going on right now, so I won't be posting here for a few days. I'll be back in about a week, hopefully with a better attitude that can defend my ideas about the world.

I may still post on the Whatever Goes board, that sometimes cheers me up.

Topspin
01-04-2010, 10:45 AM
I hope it's not all the gun deaths that are pissing you off.

/MSG/
01-04-2010, 10:47 AM
I hope it's not all the gun deaths that are pissing you off.

No, it's personal matters. Now fuck off.

Topspin
01-04-2010, 10:57 AM
No, it's personal matters. Now fuck off.

good luck with that Capt:good4u:

Minister of Truth
01-04-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm pretty pissed about a lot of things going on right now, so I won't be posting here for a few days. I'll be back in about a week, hopefully with a better attitude that can defend my ideas about the world.

I may still post on the Whatever Goes board, that sometimes cheers me up.

Good luck dealing with the BS. Actually, mostly all I do is post in the Off Topic forum. Probably 90% of my posts go in there. Its a sure sign of burn-out after 7 years of posting the P, FP, and JPP circuit.

/MSG/
01-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Good luck dealing with the BS. Actually, mostly all I do is post in the Off Topic forum. Probably 90% of my posts go in there. Its a sure sign of burn-out after 7 years of posting the P, FP, and JPP circuit.

I'm not burnt out. Far from it. I just need to decompress, otherwise I do my goal no good.

Beefy
01-05-2010, 01:56 AM

You and me both Pally.