PDA

View Full Version : APP - 23 Minutes in Hell

DamnYankee
12-28-2009, 08:00 AM
This book was my Christmas read. I know there's a lot of atheists here so y'all might find it interesting to have a glimpse of where you're going.
About 3:00 o'clock in the morning I was taken. I did not know how I got there until I returned. Then the Lord explained. But I was just dropped into a prison cell, just like a regular prison cell, like you imagine, with rough huge stone walls and bars on the door. I didn't know where I was yet. All I knew was that it was extremely hot, terribly hot. It was so hot, I couldn't believe, that I was alive. I felt like I should have disintegrated with this heat, but I was still alive. It was light in the room for a little while, and I believe the Lord's presence was there for me to see the scenery better, but then it got dark after about a minute.

In Isaiah 24:22 it says: "And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison...."
Proverbs 7:27 "they shall go down to Hell in the chambers of death"
By "Chambers" it means rooms. So part of Hell has prisons cells, chambers, pits of fire, and big areas of fire, so I was just in a prison cell at this time.

Also in Jonah 2:6, "the earth with her bars was about me for ever...."
And Job 17:16 "They shall go down to the bars of the pit..."
So again, everything I saw was in The Word. Stones are talked about in Isaiah 14:19.

I found myself in the cell, and these 4 creatures were in the cell with me. I didn't know they were demons at the time, because I went there as an unsaved person. God took it out of my mind that I was a Christian. I didn't understand why, but He explained it to me on the way back. These creatures, I didn't realize that they were demons, but they were enormous. They were about 12 or 13 feet tall, one you will see in the video. One of the people that gives their testimony, he saw the same demon that I did. So you will see what one actually looks like. There is a really good picture of it in the video where one guy was drug up to the bars of Hell. It's Kenneth Hagan's testimony.

Anyway, it was all scaly. This one had scales all over its body, giant jaws with huge teeth, and claws sticking out, along with sunken-in eyes. They were just enormous. And the other one didn't looked like this at all, but it had razor sharp fins all over with one long arm and out of proportion feet. Everything was deformed and twisted and out of proportion, out of symmetry, no symmetry, one arm longer and one shorter and just odd looking creatures, horrible, horrible looking things.

And they were blaspheming God. The whole time they were cursing God. I wondered, "Why are they cursing God? Why are they hating God so much?" And then they turned their attention to me, and I felt the same hatred they had for God, they had for me also, and again I thought: "Why do they hate me? I haven't done anything to them." But they hated me with a hatred that I have never experienced on earth; way beyond what man has the ability to hate with. They absolutely hated me, and I knew they were assigned to torture me.

There were things that I am going to say, that I don't know how I knew. In Hell your senses are keener, you are just aware of more than our physical bodies are. I was aware of distances, I was aware of time, and so forth, much more than you are here. I knew these things were assigned to me, to torture me forever in this place.

DemonI was lying on the floor in this cell and I had absolutely no strength in my body. I wondered, "Why can I hardly move, what is wrong with me?" I was just aware of no strength, and I was helplessly lying there. One Demon just grabbed me and picked me up, and threw me into the wall like a glass. He just picked me up like a glass. That was how light I was, or how strong he was. And threw me into the wall, and every bone in my body just broke. And I felt pain! I just began to lie on the floor there, crying out for mercy, but these creatures don't have any mercy at all, absolutely no mercy.

The one picked me up, and the other one, with his razor-sharp claws; he just shredded my flesh right off. He just tore it off, and had absolutely no care what so ever for this body that God so wonderfully made. It had a hatred that was so intense against me. I wondered, "Why am I alive, why am I living through this? I don't understand why am I not dead." My flesh just hung there in ribbons. And there was no blood, just flesh hanging, because life is in the blood, and there is no life in Hell. And there is no water in Hell. http://spiritlessons.com/DOCUMENTS/BillWiese_23MinutesInHell_Text.htm

Damocles
12-28-2009, 11:34 AM
There's video?

Onceler
12-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Boo!

Damocles
12-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Boo!
Stop it. I want to see video of this hideous 13 foot tall Demon that was assigned to torture him...

;)

DamnYankee
12-28-2009, 04:57 PM
The shit's real Damo.

Damocles
12-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Is it online? I'm not kidding, I'd like to see the video.

Damocles
12-28-2009, 05:02 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6583705478635456257&q=23+Minutes+Hell+Reference+Edition"

Is this it?

DamnYankee
12-28-2009, 05:05 PM
I guess so. I just read the book. BAsed on what I've seen personally this guy is telling the truth. Apparently there are a lot of modern day prophets with a similar message, but the media ignores them. Christ is coming, and soon.

Damocles
12-28-2009, 05:16 PM
I guess so. I just read the book. BAsed on what I've seen personally this guy is telling the truth. Apparently there are a lot of modern day prophets with a similar message, but the media ignores them. Christ is coming, and soon.
If such were the case most of those prophets would be false prophets. It says so in the Bible.... but I am digressing.

I will probably read this with my skeptical eye, but I am most interested in seeing the supposed video of the demon. I've never seen a full body apparition before, let alone one of manifest evil. Such a thing would be a convincing piece of evidence in the direction of Jesus....

Hermes Thoth
12-28-2009, 05:17 PM

What you've seen personally?

What have you seen? Im interested in that story.

DamnYankee
12-28-2009, 05:34 PM
If such were the case most of those prophets would be false prophets. It says so in the Bible.... but I am digressing.

I will probably read this with my skeptical eye, but I am most interested in seeing the supposed video of the demon. I've never seen a full body apparition before, let alone one of manifest evil. Such a thing would be a convincing piece of evidence in the direction of Jesus....

He didn't have a video camera with him in hell. The video, if it shows a demon, would have to be based on his description.

Damocles
12-28-2009, 05:37 PM
He didn't have a video camera with him in hell. The video, if it shows a demon, would have to be based on his description.
That's a bummer, it will be less convincing as a painting.

DamnYankee
12-28-2009, 05:48 PM
What you've seen personally?

What have you seen? Im interested in that story.

For those unfamiliar with the Catholic Mass there is a minute or so period after communion for reflection and prayer. I've never been one for memorized prayer so I use that time to meditate. Also, read Exodus, the description of the Dwelling, basically a nearly square tent, wood sides with a sacrificial alter near the center. Not described is the roof of the tent, which would have to be peaked with a hole to let the smoke out. Our sanctuary was built on that concept with a shaft above the hole and topped by a skylight that could only be seen when directly underneath.

About ten years ago in church, after communion, during my meditation He came to me and told me what I was doing wrong and what I was doing right. It took all of about 5 seconds but a human conversation would have taken several minutes. He appeared as a sepia image on the inside of my closed eyelids and sort of an amalgam of religious art that I am familiar with. After it was over I sat down and said nothing, then my ten year old son tapped me on the shoulder and told me that he saw a cross come through the skylight and into my head. I therefore have a witness that I was given a vision.

DamnYankee
12-28-2009, 05:49 PM
That's a bummer, it will be less convincing as a painting. Neither would have survived the heat. :)

Hermes Thoth
12-28-2009, 05:54 PM
For those unfamiliar with the Catholic Mass there is a minute or so period after communion for reflection and prayer. I've never been one for memorized prayer so I use that time to meditate. Also, read Exodus, the description of the Dwelling, basically a nearly square tent, wood sides with a sacrificial alter near the center. Not described is the roof of the tent, which would have to be peaked with a hole to let the smoke out. Our sanctuary was built on that concept with a shaft above the hole and topped by a skylight that could only be seen when directly underneath.

About ten years ago in church, after communion, during my meditation He came to me and told me what I was doing wrong and what I was doing right. It took all of about 5 seconds but a human conversation would have taken several minutes. He appeared as a sepia image on the inside of my closed eyelids and sort of an amalgam of religious art that I am familiar with. After it was over I sat down and said nothing, then my ten year old son tapped me on the shoulder and told me that he saw a cross come through the skylight and into my head. I therefore have a witness that I was given a vision.

wow. That's pretty cool. i Suppose i would beleive more if something like that happened to me.

Any major things you needed to change? you don;t have to go into this if you want. We all know anything can be used against us here! lOL>

DamnYankee
12-28-2009, 06:02 PM
wow. That's pretty cool. i Suppose i would beleive more if something like that happened to me.

Any major things you needed to change? you don;t have to go into this if you want. We all know anything can be used against us here! lOL>

What He said was meant to be personal and I don't plan on telling anyone.

What I saw jived with this guy's description, and since it happened to me I've read more of the Bible and that jives as well. For instance I never equated the design of our church with the Dwelling until after my experience and then after I read Exodus again.

When it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, the chances are good that its a duck.

Socrtease
01-02-2010, 08:17 AM
So, two believers in the same myth, told to them repeatedly for as long as they have been believers, and there are some similarities? Knock me down with a feather! Funny that you deemed only to judge that Athiests will go to hell, because actually, anyone who does not believe that Jesus is messiah, sent here to save us all for the magic man in the sky is going (I'll save you a seat Damo) for "No man cometh unto the father but by me." John 14:6. So believers in false religions also, and those that create idols and pray to them, sort of like the saints. But then I digress. There is no proof to any of what you say or what was said in 23 minutes in Hell. It's your belief and that is fine, but to pretend that you have gods mind and KNOW what is going to happen, when every word you believe was written by the flawed hands and conceived in the flawed mind of men is hubris.

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Lots more than atheists will go to hell; I just used that as the most obvious example. Drink lots of water now, since from what I hear you'll be very thirsty, and there won't be any water to be found. :clink:

FUCK THE POLICE
01-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Near Death experiences are hallucinations. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy didn't even have a NDE and just made this shit up because they knew gullible idiots who believe in fairy tales would lap it up.

When I saw this book for the first time I literally laughed out loud at how childishly credulous some people are.

Canceled1
01-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Boo!

Put the mirror down Onesie. :palm:

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Near Death experiences are hallucinations. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy didn't even have a NDE and just made this shit up because they knew gullible idiots who believe in fairy tales would lap it up.

When I saw this book for the first time I literally laughed out loud at how childishly credulous some people are.
You too will experience it, but for eternity.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-03-2010, 05:49 PM
You too will experience it, but for eternity.

Ooooh!! I'm so scared!

You better not say that! I'll poke a pin in your voodoo dolls crotch!

FUCK THE POLICE
01-03-2010, 05:56 PM

No, you were talking with yourself and your brain misfired and convinced you that there was a presence there. Although you are likely making the second story up, if it happened it doesn't prove anything. If God were there he'd actually talk to us, he wouldn't use ambiguous symbols that happen to be exactly the same as what we'd expect to get out of misfiring brains and attributing intention to random chances that fall in your favor.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Lots more than atheists will go to hell; I just used that as the most obvious example. Drink lots of water now, since from what I hear you'll be very thirsty, and there won't be any water to be found. :clink:

SM, if I made a robot that had an irresistible desire to drink water, and it displeased me, so I cut it off of water for the rest of my life, and this was what I programmed to be its torment, what would be the point of this exercise?

Your God is such a trivial God, using oh-so-human logic that's perfectly understandable to the barbarian minds that made it up.

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 06:00 PM
LOL So now my ten year old son and I both had misfiring brains at the same time, saw basically the same thing and never before and never since. LOL

Although there will be many along with you, you will be alone in hell except for demons and perhaps Lucifer himself.

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm not here to convince you not to go to hell, Watermark. That prospect in fact pleases me.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-03-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm not here to convince you not to go to hell, Watermark. That prospect in fact pleases me.

That's the difference between you and me SM. You're evil.

No one deserves to go to hell, and any god who would send anybody to hell is an malevolent being. I would not be happy to see you go to hell, even though you are evil, and it is deeply sickening and something worthy of incredible shame wish such a fate upon someone else. Hopefully one day evil like you will be wiped from the face of the Earth and we can have peace.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-03-2010, 06:09 PM
LOL So now my ten year old son and I both had misfiring brains at the same time, saw basically the same thing and never before and never since. LOL

1. You're hardly a reliable witness, and this is completely anecdotal and unreliable. If it did happen you juiced up the facts to the nth degree. Even if you actually believe that's what happened your memories have likely been exaggerated and altered since that time.

2. Even if you did hallucinate the same thing it wouldn't prove God. A hallucination is a hallucination.

Although there will be many along with you, you will be alone in hell except for demons and perhaps Lucifer himself.

I just casted a spell on you SM! You better be scarrrreeedd!!!!!

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 06:10 PM
God doesn't send folks to hell, nor is it evil of me to have your destiny realized. :)

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Actually, I'm routinely hired as an expert witness and make a great living doing so. Plus, I have a witness to what I saw. :)

FUCK THE POLICE
01-03-2010, 06:14 PM
God doesn't send folks to hell, nor is it evil of me to have your destiny realized. :)

Any God who sends good people to hell and puts evil people who take sadistic pleasure in the suffering of others in heaven is an evil God that's not worthy of praise.

There's no such thing as destiny.

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 06:15 PM
You're not too bright. Again, God doesn't send folks to hell.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Actually, I'm routinely hired as an expert witness and make a great living doing so. Plus, I have a witness to what I saw. :)

Well I have a PHD in Bullshitology and I don't give a fuck.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-03-2010, 06:16 PM
You're not too bright. Again, God doesn't send folks to hell.

Here's one point where we're in agreement. :clink:

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
They send themselves. :)

Socrtease
01-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Ghandi went to hell too. If that is the case, I wanna go as well.

Cypress
01-03-2010, 07:35 PM

Pffft, hell ain’t a bad place to be (h/t AC/DC).

I’ll tell Ronnie Raygun you said hello, when I get there!

Hell Ain’t a Bad Place to Be
YouTube- AC/DC - Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be

Friend of the Devil is a Friend of Mine
YouTube- Grateful Dead - Friend of The Devil

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Ghandi went to hell too. If that is the case, I wanna go as well.You don't know that. Ghandi said: "I have no problem with your Christ....I have a problem with his followers."

Beefy
01-03-2010, 08:32 PM
You don't know that. Ghandi said: "I have no problem with your Christ....I have a problem with his followers."

I have no problem with my man Jesus. I think he was one of the most enlightened dudes to ever walk the Earth, and I dig his message. But a lot of his "followers" also like to espouse that he must have had a real mean streak by wanting to send billions of people to hell where they are mercilessly tortured forever and ever. That ain't a guy who gets mercy in any capacity at all. Anyone who doesn't worship him the way certain cults do are doomed. I really don't think my man was all about that. He was peace, love, forgiveness, but his "followers" are all about punishment, death and eternal torture. Torture. Think about it. That ain't a god I can worship. I would never worship a torturous madman who has the power to do anything, but chooses to send people to the Tower of london forever rather that really show mercy.

I'll take the real Jesus at his word over his "followers" any day of the week.

DamnYankee
01-03-2010, 08:38 PM
I have no problem with my man Jesus. I think he was one of the most enlightened dudes to ever walk the Earth, and I dig his message. But a lot of his "followers" also like to espouse that he must have had a real mean streak by wanting to send billions of people to hell where they are mercilessly tortured forever and ever. That ain't a guy who gets mercy in any capacity at all. Anyone who doesn't worship him the way certain cults do are doomed. I really don't think my man was all about that. He was peace, love, forgiveness, but his "followers" are all about punishment, death and eternal torture. Torture. Think about it. That ain't a god I can worship. I would never worship a torturous madman who has the power to do anything, but chooses to send people to the Tower of london forever rather that really show mercy.

Again, I think that you are simply ignorant about Christianity. God simply made the rules and it is your choice to break them or not, and if you do it's not His fault that you get to spend eternity with the devil. That's like blaming the Judge if you break the law then get gang-raped in prison. And I know of no sane Christians who damn you to hell because you don't follow their brand of Christianity.

/MSG/
01-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Ghandi went to hell too. If that is the case, I wanna go as well.

What kind of afterlife is it if I can't have any hot broads, great booze, and great parties? Fuck it, I'm all aboard the hell train.

Socrtease
01-03-2010, 09:34 PM
What kind of afterlife is it if I can't have any hot broads, great booze, and great parties? Fuck it, I'm all aboard the hell train.I will save you a seat my brother!

BRUTALITOPS
01-04-2010, 02:03 AM
It took all of about 5 seconds but a human conversation would have taken several minutes. He appeared as a sepia image on the inside of my closed eyelids and sort of an amalgam of religious art that I am familiar with. After it was over I sat down and said nothing, then my ten year old son tapped me on the shoulder and told me that he saw a cross come through the skylight and into my head. I therefore have a witness that I was given a vision..

if you really believed this happened then you are schizophrenic

FUCK THE POLICE
01-04-2010, 02:30 AM

Jesus was actually the guy who came up with the hellfire hell. Jewish hell is different (although not many Jews these days actually believe in hell at all).

But really, some sort of afterlife karma may have use for a deity to distribute. But torture should be out of the question, and eternal punishment of any nature should also obviously be out of the question. Even Hitler doesn't deserve literally infinite punishment. And this God gives it out for trivial things like not believing in him. Really? Really God?

One of the biggest problems I have with Christian doctrine is their disturbing acceptance of the doctrine of hell as just.

Minister of Truth
01-04-2010, 03:23 AM
I wish you would go to hell.

DamnYankee
01-04-2010, 07:08 AM
if you really believed this happened then you are schizophrenic How do you explain what my son saw? :)

DamnYankee
01-04-2010, 07:09 AM

One of the biggest problems I have with Christian doctrine is their disturbing acceptance of the doctrine of hell as just. LOL Already whining about your punishment. :cof1:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 08:16 AM
All these so called atheist will be dropping to there Knee's whinning and begging God to help them when there time comes or someone close to them time comes

I try not to knock any man's believe , but after reading the reply's to SM post I had to stick the truth in there

Topspin
01-04-2010, 08:19 AM
How do you explain what my son saw? :)

His dad is a moron, I feel sorry for the dimwitted kid.

Jeff
01-04-2010, 08:22 AM
His dad is a moron, I feel sorry for the dimwitted kid.

wow all class, I could never understand why anyone has to attack a kid, as big as you are on education Top you ought to be worshiping this Kid, he is getting a REAL education

Topspin
01-04-2010, 08:25 AM
wow all class, I could never understand why anyone has to attack a kid, as big as you are on education Top you ought to be worshiping this Kid, he is getting a REAL education

His dad has a threestory closet he's in the process of coming out of. How can this kid not be confused?

Jeff
01-04-2010, 08:33 AM
His dad has a threestory closet he's in the process of coming out of. How can this kid not be confused?

Top you and I both know SM's kid is going to get the best of everything, I am sure this Boy will have one hell of a education

Damocles
01-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Quick question.

If there is no water in Hell then why did that guy in Hell ask Yahweh if Abraham could touch the water in Hell?

Topspin
01-04-2010, 08:37 AM
I know I just pity a kid who's dad is in the long process of coming out of the closet. It's no wonder the kid is confused.

Damocles
01-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Quick question.

If there is no water in Hell then why did that guy in Hell ask Yahweh if Abraham could touch the water in Hell?
Ah forget it, he asked that Lazurus dip his finger in water and bring it to him not that he come and touch the water... I misremembered.

DamnYankee
01-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Quick question.

If there is no water in Hell then why did that guy in Hell ask Yahweh if Abraham could touch the water in Hell? I guess they ran out long ago. Or, at that temperature it only exists as steam and therefore not drinkable.

By the way, in Heaven they have no beer, that's why we drink it here. Also, beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. :clink:

DamnYankee
01-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Top you and I both know SM's kid is going to get the best of everything, I am sure this Boy will have one hell of a education Thanks Jeff. He got into State early acceptance and will major in nuclear engineering. I'm trying to sway him to chemical though, perhaps with a double major, or do nuclear for a masters. :good4u:

Jarod
01-04-2010, 09:33 AM
In Jr. High did you ever play 7 min's in heaven?

Damocles
01-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Thanks Jeff. He got into State early acceptance and will major in nuclear engineering. I'm trying to sway him to chemical though, perhaps with a double major, or do nuclear for a masters. :good4u:
My 9 year old (the middle child and my first bio-child) is already planning on going into Veterinary Research. She's got a drive I am quite proud of...

I hope she loves her work, and I hope your kid gets fabulously wealthy and loves his work.

DamnYankee
01-04-2010, 09:55 AM
My 9 year old (the middle child and my first bio-child) is already planning on going into Veterinary Research. She's got a drive I am quite proud of...

I hope she loves her work, and I hope your kid gets fabulously wealthy and loves his work. Vet school is very hard to get into. My brother couldn't get in, so had to settle for dentistry. Tell her to go for it, but develop a plan B.

Socrtease
01-04-2010, 10:05 AM
Vet school is very hard to get into. My brother couldn't get in, so had to settle for dentistry. Tell her to go for it, but develop a plan B.This is no lie. Vet school is harder to get into than Med School. I know someone that has a masters in Biology, worked 6 years in a vet clinic and still hasn't gotten in.

Jeff
01-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks Jeff. He got into State early acceptance and will major in nuclear engineering. I'm trying to sway him to chemical though, perhaps with a double major, or do nuclear for a masters. :good4u:

That is fantastic SM, either will be great for him !!!

Damocles
01-04-2010, 10:12 AM
This is no lie. Vet school is harder to get into than Med School. I know someone that has a masters in Biology, worked 6 years in a vet clinic and still hasn't gotten in.
I'll tell her, but I doubt it will divert her. As I said, she has a drive that is quite amazing in somebody so young.

DamnYankee
01-04-2010, 10:23 AM
I'll tell her, but I doubt it will divert her. As I said, she has a drive that is quite amazing in somebody so young. I never tell a kid with big dreams not to go for it. My son originally wanted to be an astronaut, then a fighter pilot. Each time I'd tell him to go for it since he'd have a natural Plan B by doing so. I have a nephew who wants to be a guitarist and actually make money at it. I told him to save up a few grand then get in his car and go to New York or LA and give it a whirl. He's been working for UPS, saving up and just might do it.

Your daughter will have to get great grades in college to reach her goal, so even if she doesn't get in to Vet school she'll be prepped for something else that she can make large dollars in.

DamnYankee
01-04-2010, 10:26 AM
By the way, the author of the book was told by Jesus that He was coming, very soon.

I suggest y'all develop your own plan B's. :readit:

Damocles
01-04-2010, 11:04 AM
By the way, the author of the book was told by Jesus that He was coming, very soon.

His followers believed that he was coming during their lifetimes, hence the reason they took so long to write down anything about the religion.

Too many times... too many. Personally I would warn his followers not to assume that this guy is right and to make sure they had a "Plan B"...

DamnYankee
01-04-2010, 11:37 AM
His followers believed that he was coming during their lifetimes, hence the reason they took so long to write down anything about the religion.

Too many times... too many. Personally I would warn his followers not to assume that this guy is right and to make sure they had a "Plan B"...

For the Second Coming lots of stuff has to happen first. With a nuclear Iran and a weak US president the time may be right.

Damocles
01-04-2010, 11:52 AM
For the Second Coming lots of stuff has to happen first. With a nuclear Iran and a weak US president the time may be right.
Not unless they are going to build a temple on a glowing mount of glass.

Minister of Truth
01-04-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm just hoping someone will be kind enough to distract St. Peter for me while I make a run for the gate in the event that I do what I do best and fuck up - in this case at being a good Catholic.

Beefy
01-04-2010, 09:37 PM

Do you save for retirement?

DamnYankee
01-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Do you save for retirement? Of course. :)

Mott the Hoople
01-06-2010, 02:05 PM
This book was my Christmas read. I know there's a lot of atheists here so y'all might find it interesting to have a glimpse of where you're going. http://spiritlessons.com/DOCUMENTS/BillWiese_23MinutesInHell_Text.htm
Yawn.

Minister of Truth
01-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Yawn.

:burn:

WinterBorn
01-06-2010, 03:32 PM

Two things in the bible that you should reread:

"Judge not lest ye be judged." Matthew 7:1

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matthew 25:40

Minister of Truth
01-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Two things in the bible that you should reread:

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matthew 25:40

So SM is not allowed to help anyone? Geez, no wonder I've stopped caring much about other people...

WinterBorn
01-06-2010, 04:46 PM
So SM is not allowed to help anyone? Geez, no wonder I've stopped caring much about other people...

First of all, it is his duty as a christian to help nonbelievers to believe, and so to help them avoid hell.

Second of all, his being pleased with WM going to hell goes against everything Jesus stood for, and fits in with the second biblical quote I posted.

Minister of Truth
01-06-2010, 05:26 PM
First of all, it is his duty as a christian to help nonbelievers to believe, and so to help them avoid hell.

Second of all, his being pleased with WM going to hell goes against everything Jesus stood for, and fits in with the second biblical quote I posted.

1) You cannot help someone without making a judgement, hence, judging them
2) I think everyone is pleased about Watermark's position

DamnYankee
01-06-2010, 06:26 PM

How ironic.

WinterBorn
01-06-2010, 07:07 PM
How ironic.

Helping you ba on the right path. That is a far cry from being pleased someone is going to hell.

DamnYankee
01-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Is that the sound a sheep makes? :palm:

WinterBorn
01-06-2010, 07:26 PM
Is that the sound a sheep makes? :palm:

Still hung up on typos? lol

Let me know when you have something to say about the topic.

DamnYankee
01-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Don't bother notifying me.

WinterBorn
01-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Don't bother notifying me.

Just take a look at what I said and reread the passages. Its good information and might help.

DamnYankee
01-06-2010, 07:34 PM
You must be a faggot for thinking like that.

WinterBorn
01-06-2010, 07:38 PM

You think I am a faggot for suggesting you read passages in the bible?

Strange attitude for a christian.

Disappointing, but not particularly surprising.

DamnYankee
01-06-2010, 07:40 PM

WinterBorn
01-06-2010, 07:44 PM

Your attempts at insults are wasted.

But look into what I said.

DamnYankee
01-06-2010, 07:45 PM

Minister of Truth
01-06-2010, 07:46 PM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/81513087_0dfd17ac24.jpg?v=0

DamnYankee
01-06-2010, 07:47 PM
LOL :good4u:

Canceled1
01-06-2010, 07:54 PM

A day is like a thousand years with God and a thousand years a day.

Socrtease
01-07-2010, 07:44 AM
A day is like a thousand years with God and a thousand years a day.And everyday is Christmas for Santa Claus

DamnYankee
01-07-2010, 08:01 AM
A day in hell is worse than any other.

Damocles
01-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Kidney stones hurt.

Canceled1
01-07-2010, 11:56 AM
And everyday is Christmas for Santa Claus

And a shitinsky is a shitinsky is a shitinsky.

Change it up. Surprise yourself and do something new and different.

Canceled1
01-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Kidney stones hurt.

Proof that God is a Woman.

Kidney Stones are Women's revenge for childbirth.

In the vein of the Christian theme of this thread:

We all have our cross to bear.... :cool:

WinterBorn
01-07-2010, 01:04 PM
I happen to believe that becoming a christian to avoid hell or out of fear, is a waste of time and will not help you.

If you are a christian for positive reasons, and follow the doctrines and beliefs because it is the right thing for you and because you love God, you are on the right path.

Living your life as an example of the agape love you are give is the best testimony to your faith.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-07-2010, 01:32 PM
This is why Christianity is dangerous. They want the world to end.

Minister of Truth
01-07-2010, 05:08 PM
This is why Christianity is dangerous. They want the world to end.

Your mom wants the world to end.

Socrtease
01-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Your mom wants the world to end.That is only because she saw your pitiful penis.

Minister of Truth
01-07-2010, 06:11 PM
That is only because she saw your pitiful penis.

I'm proud of my pitiful penis, thankyoumuch.

Socrtease
01-08-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm proud of my pitiful penis, thankyoumuch.Well you are the only one that has to be.

My grandfather once told me that a woman asked him who he was going to please with that thing? He said "Me."

Same man also told me that many a man has fallen in love with a great ass and made the mistake of marrying the whole woman.

WinterBorn
01-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Well you are the only one that has to be.

My grandfather once told me that a woman asked him who he was going to please with that thing? He said "Me."

Same man also told me that many a man has fallen in love with a great ass and made the mistake of marrying the whole woman.

Best post of the day!

/MSG/
01-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Forget 23 minutes, I spent a week in hell.
http://www.hell2u.com/index.htm

DamnYankee
01-17-2010, 09:49 AM
Forget 23 minutes, I spent a week in hell.
http://www.hell2u.com/index.htm
Hell was first settled in 1838 by George Reeves and his family. George had a wife and 7 daughters – no reason to call it Hell yet… George built a mill and a general store on the banks of a river that is now known as Hell Creek...

The mill would grind the local farmers grain into flour; George also ran a whiskey still, so a lot of times the first 7-10 bushels of grain became moonshine.

In turn, horses would come home without riders, wagons without drivers….someone would say to the wife, where is your husband?

She’d shrug her shoulders, throw up her arms and exclaim, Ahh, he’s gone to Hell!”

In 1841 when the State of Michigan came by, and asked George what he wanted to name his town, he replied, “Call it Hell for all I care, everyone else does.” So the official date of becoming Hell was October 13, 1841...

:cof1:

cancel2 2022
01-19-2010, 05:26 PM

Wouldn't you need a ruggedised thermally insulated camera similar to that used on the Moon?

/MSG/
01-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Wouldn't you need a ruggedised thermally insulated camera similar to that used on the Moon?

Not really, Hell is quite moderate in temperature. The lake is beautiful as well.

cancel2 2022
01-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Not really, Hell is quite moderate in temperature. The lake is beautiful as well.

Do they do day trips?

/MSG/
01-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Do they do day trips?

You're welcome to travel to Hell any time you like.

Now neg rep me.

cancel2 2022
01-19-2010, 06:07 PM
You're welcome to travel to Hell any time you like.

Now neg rep me.

I just tried but it won't let me. :(