PDA

View Full Version : Hello????

GrappasZitsar
11-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Well helllooooo!!

My names is Grappa. I just l-o-v-e lively debate, and beware! I will rip off your head and poop down your neck if you come after me too.

I may be big and chubby, but I can roll with the best of them!

Moral Outrage is my middle name, and shrieking like a wet cat is my main game!

ZappasGuitar
11-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Well helllooooo!!

My names is Grappa. I just l-o-v-e lively debate, and beware! I will rip off your head and poop down your neck if you come after me too.

I may be big and chubby, but I can roll with the best of them!

Moral Outrage is my middle name, and shrieking like a wet cat is my main game!

How CUTE!!

I have a troll!!

Really...I'm flattered!

To think that someone on this site has so much hatred for me that they have to resort to such childish lengths to try and "get me" it is indeed flattering!

btw...yer gonna need a bigger pic. I'm much fatter than that guy...:cof1:

GrappasZitsar
11-19-2009, 12:41 PM
How CUTE!!

I have a troll!!

Really...I'm flattered!

To think that someone on this site has so much hatred for me that they have to resort to such childish lengths to try and "get me" it is indeed flattering!

btw...yer gonna need a bigger pic. I'm much fatter than that guy...:cof1:

Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie! Is that a whine I hear?

Don't be trying to steal my thunder, thunder thighs. I don't care how big you are, you will never be as big as KING GRAPPA!

Read these words and place a star on your calendar. The KING owns you.

Damocles
11-19-2009, 12:46 PM
GrampasSitar... That's the one I would have done....

ZappasGuitar
11-19-2009, 01:58 PM

But then, you were blessed with a triple digit IQ. Something the troll obviously is lacking.

Canceled1
11-19-2009, 03:00 PM

Hahahahahaaaaaaa!

cancel2 2022
11-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Hahahahahaaaaaaa!

The trollette surfaces at last.

ZappasGuitar
11-19-2009, 03:54 PM

Hey man, did ya see?

Someone hates me so much that they actually spent time creating an idiotic troll!

Anyone want to venture a guess as to who the troll is?

Canceled1
11-19-2009, 04:06 PM

You should become an internet sleuth, Tomasina. You've got busy body down to a fine science, why not add sleuth to the mix?

Hahahahaaaaaaaa!

Canceled1
11-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Hey man, did ya see?

Someone hates me so much that they actually spent time creating an idiotic troll!

Yes indeedy. A troll is definitely needed to poke at you. Why I was just saying the other day:

"That Zappa needs a troll. Lord knows one person couldn't handle him cuz that's a whole lotta BOY to handle."

In the words of Chuck Berry when he's singing about "My Ding-a-ling"

"That's too much for SIX girls!!!!"

Hell Zap! You're too much for SIX HUNDRED girls!!!

Bwa-hahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Get your hands off your ding-a-ling Fat Boy!

cancel2 2022
11-19-2009, 04:15 PM
You should become an internet sleuth, Tomasina. You've got busy body down to a fine science, why not add sleuth to the mix?

Hahahahaaaaaaaa!

To paraphrase the slogan from the 1964 Presidential campaign (http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=817812), 'In your guts, you know she is nuts'

Canceled1
11-19-2009, 04:21 PM
To paraphrase the slogan from the 1964 Presidential campaign (http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=817812), 'In your guts, you know she is nuts'

And to paraphrase every woman on here, except of course for The old grey, mare:

Tom's light and airy, Britain's oldest fairy.

Now don't you have some cat fight you want to be in the middle of, Pussy?

TuTu Monroe
11-19-2009, 04:21 PM

Still have the hots for loyal, I see. It must be tough feeling so rejected.:(

Canceled1
11-19-2009, 04:24 PM

Thanks for joining in my friend. This is where Tomasina feels the most comfortable.

With the felines.

Always wanted to be a pussy, and well here he gets to live out his secret fantasy, safe from the prying eyes of the Pussy in Chief.

cancel2 2022
11-19-2009, 04:26 PM

My God, it doesn't take long before the coven take to their broomsticks.

Canceled1
11-19-2009, 04:28 PM
My God, it doesn't take long before the coven take to their broomsticks.

Don't pussy foot around, Pussy. Let us know what you're really thinking, k?

So do you want your Meow Mix now, or later, Pussy? :cof1:

cancel2 2022
11-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Don't pussy foot around, Pussy. Let us know what you're really thinking, k?

So do you want your Meow Mix now, or later, Pussy? :cof1:

Still waiting for Ice Prancer, no doubt she will arrive soon enough. Maybe there is a traffic jam on Inter Broomstick 1.

Canceled1
11-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Still waiting for Ice Prancer, no doubt she will arrive soon enough. Maybe there is a traffic jam on Inter Broomstick 1.

Well we know no one's waiting on you, Tomasina. It's tough when there's two pussies in the same house, huh?

Would explain why you are on this site when most "husbands" are sleeping with their wives. Of course if your behavior here is any indication of your man...errr..ahem...hood, then is it any wonder?

Quit scratching up the furniture, Pussy, or will make a rug out of you!

cancel2 2022
11-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Well we know no one's waiting on you, Tomasina. It's tough when there's two pussies in the same house, huh?

Would explain why you are on this site when most "husbands" are sleeping with their wives. Of course if your behavior here is any indication of your man...errr..ahem...hood, then is it any wonder?

Quit scratching up the furniture, Pussy, or will make a rug out of you!

Pussy, conasse, cunt, are you auditioning for a part in the Vagina Monologues?

TuTu Monroe
11-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks for joining in my friend. This is where Tomasina feels the most comfortable.

With the felines.

Always wanted to be a pussy, and well here he gets to live out his secret fantasy, safe from the prying eyes of the Pussy in Chief.

Yeah, I remember when he was crazy about you and Ethel tried to rein him in. The liberal women are so jealous of Conservative women, but I can't blame them. We are the very best.

Canceled2
11-19-2009, 06:00 PM
And to paraphrase every woman on here, except of course for The old grey, mare:

Tom's light and airy, Britain's oldest fairy.

Now don't you have some cat fight you want to be in the middle of, Pussy?

Hahahahahaa... So fucking spot on!

cancel2 2022
11-19-2009, 06:01 PM
Yeah, I remember when he was crazy about you and Ethel tried to rein him in. The liberal women are so jealous of Conservative women, but I can't blame them. We are the very best.

Your false memories are famous, this is a website (http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/False_memories) to help you with your problems. I know that Californians love therapy, so here is a way to seek help without shelling out any money.

cancel2 2022
11-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Hahahahahaa... So fucking spot on!

Right on cue, the final member of the coven arrives!!

Canceled2
11-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Right on cue, the final member of the coven arrives!!

Oh come on Tom, we all know you been jonesing on my broomstick and dying to have it up your fanny~~~you freaking tranny :)

cancel2 2022
11-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Oh come on Tom, we all know you been jonesing on my broomstick and dying to have it up your fanny~~~you freaking tranny :)

Gordon Bennett (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Gordon_Bennett,_Jr.), you can do better than that surely?

TuTu Monroe
11-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Your false memories are famous, this is a website (http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/False_memories) to help you with your problems. I know that Californians love therapy, so here is a way to seek help without shelling out any money.

Yeah this state is where liberal druggies come to get on welfare because their brains are fried.

Canceled1
11-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Pussy, conasse, cunt, are you auditioning for a part in the Vagina Monologues?

Nothing detracts from the unmitigated fact that you so desperately want a pussy, Pussy. You don't even really know how to play with the boyz.

All your weak attempts to distract from the obvious, well are just that, Pussy. W - E - A - K.

Do you for one delusional moment think I am bothered one iota by you calling me a pussy, conasse, cunt, or for that matter a twat?

Fer chrissakes Tomasina! You really DO insist on underscoring you have no ballz!

We SEE that, Pussy!

christiefan915
11-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Hey man, did ya see?

Three guesses, and the first two don't count. :rolleyes:

christiefan915
11-20-2009, 09:54 AM

Oh my, you just introduced a thought that I'll never be able to get out of my head. Seven years of that p.o.s. dumbo following me around the forums, please God, don't let it mean he's crazy about me.

Now excuse me for a moment while I go and throw up.

USFREEDOM911
11-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Oh my, you just introduced a thought that I'll never be able to get out of my head. Seven years of that p.o.s. dumbo following me around the forums, please God, don't let it mean he's crazy about me.

Now excuse me for a moment while I go and throw up.

What happened, is the back of your throat still a gag reflex?? :cof1:

Canceled1
11-20-2009, 11:18 AM
What happened, is the back of your throat still a gag reflex?? :cof1:

Someone needs to tell her despite her spouse's claims to the contrary. Barfing is not a part of foreplay. No matter how many times he hurled on her.

ZappasGuitar
11-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Three guesses, and the first two don't count. :rolleyes:

Whoooops! No more guess, the coward ran away!

Oh where oh where has that little troll gone?

Oh where oh where can it be?