PDA

View Full Version : APP - Justice Will Finally Be Served

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 07:28 AM
This is the best news yet to come out of the Obama administrations short tenure.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_guantanamo_us_trial

Bonestorm
11-13-2009, 07:59 AM
This is the best news yet to come out of the Obama administrations short tenure.

Yeah, I can't wait for the inevitable wing-nut freakout over this.

DamnYankee
11-13-2009, 08:16 AM
From the OP link:

Bringing such notorious suspects to U.S. soil to face trial is a key step in Obama's plan to close the terror suspect detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Obama initially planned to close the detention center by Jan. 22, but the administration is no longer expected to meet that deadline.

As I recall, closing Gitmo by a certain date was a campaign promise. Looks like your Messiah lied.

Jarod
11-13-2009, 08:19 AM
A broken promise is not a lie, unless you knew you were not going to furfill the promise at the time you made it.

DamnYankee
11-13-2009, 08:21 AM
A broken promise is not a lie, unless you knew you were not going to furfill the promise at the time you made it.I'm holding your Messiah to the same standard that you liberals made for George W. Bush.

apple0154
11-13-2009, 08:22 AM

I agree.

/MSG/
11-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Eh it's good but I honestly feel a trail is just for show. What jury is going to deliberate for more than 30 seconds as to the guilt of those accused?

Don't misunderstand me, I'm all for it and feel it necessary. I just feel like its a forgone conclusion.

Jarod
11-13-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm holding your Messiah to the same standard that you liberals made for George W. Bush.

I never called Bush a liar for any broken promises...

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 08:38 AM
From the OP link:

As I recall, closing Gitmo by a certain date was a campaign promise. Looks like your Uppity Nigger lied.
Fixed that for you.

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm holding your Uppity Nigger to the same standard that you liberals made for George W. Bush.Fixed this one for you too. :pke:

Jarod
11-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Eh it's good but I honestly feel a trail is just for show. What jury is going to deliberate for more than 30 seconds as to the guilt of those accused?

Don't misunderstand me, I'm all for it and feel it necessary. I just feel like its a forgone conclusion.

I hope so, but many trials are foregone conclusions, and sometimes although rarely you are suprised.

/MSG/
11-13-2009, 08:41 AM
Fixed this one for you too. :pke:

It has two G's Mott. You just said uppity country in Africa.

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 08:49 AM

Don't misunderstand me, I'm all for it and feel it necessary. I just feel like its a forgone conclusion.I reject that notion that this is show trial. There's some extremely important considerations here. Particularly for the 911 victims and the citizens of New York/Manhattan. The first is that justice will be done. The rule of law shall triumph over these criminals. They shall have a fair trial, which is a hell of a lot more then their victims recieved and suffer the consequences if found guilty. The secondary consideration is that the 911 survivors and NYC citizens will see these men brought to the scene of their crime (Manhattan) and brought to justice.

Again, the important principle here is that the rule of law shall triumph.

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 08:50 AM
It has two G's Mott. You just said uppity country in Africa.Thanks! :)

DamnYankee
11-13-2009, 08:51 AM
The promise of finding WMDs...

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 08:53 AM
I hope so, but many trials are foregone conclusions, and sometimes although rarely you are suprised.
Well when the person is obviously guilty, for sure, but that doesn't mean they didn't get a fair trial by a jury of their peers. It's upholding the rule of law and having it prevail of these common criminals is the important principle here. The law wins, the criminals lose, justice is served. :)

DamnYankee
Fixed that for you.

Fixed this one for you too. :pke:

Wow Mott, I'm surprised at you, having such a lovely wife "of color" would produce such racist filth.

Shame on you. :(

Lowaicue
I'm holding your Messiah to the same standard that you liberals made for George W. Bush.

Mission Accomplished? Good job Brownie? We know where the WMD are? or

'er...uhm...nn..mmm...errr....he..he...mmm...er.'

/MSG/
11-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Mission Accomplished? Good job Brownie? We know where the WMD are? or

'er...uhm...nn..mmm...errr....he..he...mmm...er.'

Actually we did find some. Saw them with my own eyes. Well components anyways.

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 08:57 AM
Wow Mott, I'm surprised at you, having such a lovely wife "of color" would produce such racist filth.

Shame on you. :(Dude, it means the same thing, Call him a "Messiah" "Nigger" "Towl Head" "Libtard" "Dancing Nancy" choose your pejorative. It still means the same thing.

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Such as?

meme
11-13-2009, 09:00 AM
Dude, it means the same thing, Call him a "Messiah" "Nigger" "Towl Head" "Libtard" "Dancing Nancy" choose your pejorative. It still means the same thing.

well maybe we'll just start calling him a teabagger..

calling him a "Messiah" is the same as nigger..you people are insane..

DamnYankee
11-13-2009, 09:01 AM
Actually we did find some. Saw them with my own eyes. Well components anyways. No shit they were there. :flagsal:

DamnYankee
11-13-2009, 09:02 AM
Dude, it means the same thing, Call him a "Messiah" "Nigger" "Towl Head" "Libtard" "Dancing Nancy" choose your pejorative. It still means the same thing.

I'll tell that to my priest next time he mentions our true Messiah.

You must be off your meds, Mott. :palm:

/MSG/
11-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Such as?

Chemical shells for a 105 howitzer. They had been disassembled when I saw them, but the markings clearly indicated several different types of chemical agents. Mustard gas, Sarin gas, and one more that I forget.

DamnYankee
11-13-2009, 09:29 AM
Chemical shells for a 105 howitzer. They had been disassembled when I saw them, but the markings clearly indicated several different types of chemical agents. Mustard gas, Sarin gas, and one more that I forget. They also detected concentrations in the river. Figuring the mass flow of the river, they must have dumped tons of it.

TuTu Monroe
11-13-2009, 09:33 AM

It will be a circus. The military should be trying them.

meme
11-13-2009, 09:37 AM
so not only did these gentle human souls perpetrate a horrific terrorist attack on New York now they get to come and terrorize it all over again...what a country and what a President..

he cares for the citizens of this country, he really does..:good4u:

Jarod
11-13-2009, 09:42 AM
The promise of finding WMDs...

I called him a liar for saying, "I know where they are" and "we know Saddam has WMD." I did not call him a liar for saying, "I promise we will find them."

Maybe you cant see the difference, but to me its clear.

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 10:33 AM
The rule of law means nothing to you wingnuts, does it?

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 10:37 AM
so not only did these gentle human souls perpetrate a horrific terrorist attack on New York now they get to come and terrorize it all over again...what a country and what a President..

he cares for the citizens of this country, he really does..:good4u:Yea well why don't you try going to Manhattan and run off with the mouth with those kind of comments. There real quick to tell you wingnuts that it wasn't your people who were killed. It wasn't your city that was attacked. You'll probably get told to take your perochial attitude back to Alabama or Mississippi or whatever dirt farm you crawled off of and STFU.

I simply do not understand the disdain that you wingnuts have for the rule of law.

DamnYankee
11-13-2009, 10:38 AM
I called him a liar for saying, "I know where they are" and "we know Saddam has WMD." I did not call him a liar for saying, "I promise we will find them."

Maybe you cant see the difference, but to me its clear.

Promise No. 177 made its first appearance on the Obameter on Jan. 21, 2009, the day after Obama was sworn into office. The new president had just directed prosecutors to suspend legal proceedings against the suspected terrorists held at the facility. A day later, the administration issued an executive order to review the disposition of the prisoners and ordered that the facility be shut down within a year. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/promise/177/close-the-guantanamo-bay-detention-center/

So if Gitmo ain't closed on or before January 22, 2010, your Messiah lied. Obviously it ain't happening. :)

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Chemical shells for a 105 howitzer. They had been disassembled when I saw them, but the markings clearly indicated several different types of chemical agents. Mustard gas, Sarin gas, and one more that I forget.
Which is hardly the same as having WMD's. Regardless, even if they did they still did not meet the threshold for being a clear and present danger to US national security.

Canceled1
11-13-2009, 11:03 AM

He knew he wasn't going to be able to furfill it when he made it.

Per usual...

"Campaign wishes and caviar dreams"

FUCK THE POLICE
11-13-2009, 11:07 AM

The death penalty and justice are irreconcilable opposites.

SmarterthanYou
11-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Fixed that for you.

:palm:

is it always about race? he is half white, isn't he?

Canceled1
11-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Yea well why don't you try going to Manhattan and run off with the mouth with those kind of comments. (?)There (they're)real quick to tell you wingnuts that it wasn't your people who were killed. It wasn't your city that was attacked. You'll probably get told to take your perochial (parochial) attitude back to Alabama or Mississippi or whatever dirt farm you crawled off of and STFU.

I simply do not understand the disdain that you wingnuts have for the rule of law.

Fer chrissakes Mott!

Newsflash! This happened to citizens of the United States of America! Furthermore, not everyone who died in the WTC and on those airplanes were strictly from NYC, so New Yorkers can spew till the cows come home, but people from all over the country and the world were affected by that tragedy.

Enough with your OWN Left Wingnut crap!

Rule of law? String the baztards up in Times Square!

Canceled2
11-13-2009, 12:16 PM
well maybe we'll just start calling him a teabagger..

calling him a "Messiah" is the same as nigger..you people are insane..

That's the most asshole thing any poster has done...Damo should fucking ban him for a day for doing this!

meme
11-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Yea well why don't you try going to Manhattan and run off with the mouth with those kind of comments. There real quick to tell you wingnuts that it wasn't your people who were killed. It wasn't your city that was attacked. You'll probably get told to take your perochial attitude back to Alabama or Mississippi or whatever dirt farm you crawled off of and STFU.

you STFU nutcase..now the people of New York will also get to pay for these terrorist who killed 3000 American citizens trial...how bout that friggen "rule of law"

you're so worried about them why don't you start up a defense fund for them..

Bonestorm
11-13-2009, 02:19 PM
you STFU nutcase..now the people of New York will also get to pay for these terrorist who killed 3000 American citizens trial...how bout that friggen "rule of law"

you're so worried about them why don't you start up a defense fund for them..

What additional costs is there to try these folks in the existing criminal justice system? None. Maybe there is a good argument for not trying these guys in the criminal justice system, but the argument that the people of New York will have to pay to try and convict them ain't it, particularly where the trial will occur in the federal court system.

meme
11-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Terror Trial Move Designed to Create an American Nuremberg: Bush Administration Will Be The Real Defendant

In a move expected but feared, self-proclaimed Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other Guantanamo Bay detainees will be brought to trial in a civilian federal courthouse in New York, blocks from site of the devastating 2001 terror attacks. Prosecutors expect to seek the death penalty.

While the opponents of the move are fearful of moving the trial from a Military Tribunal in Gitmo, to a civilian court in NY may make it easier for the terrorist be found innocent, that is not the real problem with the move. Neither is the worry that New York will become a an ever bigger target for al Qaeda and other terrorist groups.

The terrorist cases are being moved to civilian court is to make his left wing supporters happy by putting George Bush, his administration, the CIA, military and intelligence operatives on trial, in the number one media city in the world home of the liberal Media, NYC.

Liberals will tell you that the trial was moved so the terrorists could receive justice, a fair trial with all of the defendant rights that a civilization court offers. Problem is the guilt of these defendants is a moot point...they already confessed. They said that they wanted to be executed so they could be martyred, meet Allah, and get their 72 ugly virgins. A year ago Mohammed and his four co-defendants told the judge that they wished to confess and plead guilty to all charges. The only reason they held off is because the judge could not guarantee the death penalty. Because they already confessed, the only strategy their lawyers will take is to put the victim on trial...us!

All of these people will be called as witnesses in the trial by the defense, the methods and techniques of the CIA, military and intelligence operatives will be put on trial, not the terrorists, all with the purpose of sating the liberal desire to "hang" the Bush administration and reveal to the terrorists and the rest of the world, the secret ways that the government has been protecting the United States.

The horrible effect of moving this trial to NY surrounds the rules of evidence. During the discovery process the defense can get hold of just about everything including. How were they tracked and found? Which agents? What methods and equipment? Where was everything located? What methods were used to get information from the terrorists? what kind of enhanced interrogation techniques? Who interrogated the terrorists? Who approved the methods? Where were they held? And so much more

This is going to be another OJ trial. As you may remember, after he murdered his wife and Ron Goldman, OJ was not put on trial, the LAPD especially Det. Mark Fuhrman was put on trail. The defense alleged that Fuhrman had planted the glove at Simpson's house and that the analysis finding that the hair could be Brown's could not be reliable. Defense attorney Johnny Cochran told the jury Fuhrman was like Adolf Hitler. Cochran called Fuhrman "a genocidal racist, a perjurer, America's worst nightmare and the personification of evil."

Sure, there is the possibility that a judge could throw out all of the evidence and they can be acquitted, but it is more likely that the heroes who are protecting this country will be dragged through the mud. And the best part about it for the President and Attorney General is the blame for crucifying our heroes, and releasing state secrets will be placed solely on the head of the Judge. Their hands remain clean. And don't think for one moment they didn't plan it that way.

True it will make NY a bigger target for terrorists. Liberals will tell you that the trial of the "Blind Sheik," Abdel-Rahman who planned the first World Trade Tower bombing took place in NY and nothing happened. I guess they never heard about 9/11.

So get ready for the trial of the century, as Barack Obama, the man who said he wants to improve the reputation of the United States puts America on trial before the world. Its a show trial, designed to embarrass, politically kill off his predecessors. They can't put an axe in the back of their heads like Stalin did to Trotsky, so this will just have to suffice.
http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2009/11/terror-trial-move-designed-to-create.html

Socrtease
11-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Chemical shells for a 105 howitzer. They had been disassembled when I saw them, but the markings clearly indicated several different types of chemical agents. Mustard gas, Sarin gas, and one more that I forget.were they new, or were they first gulf war era? I know that we found some degraded useless stuff but was there any that they were ready to use then and there? Because I am CERTAiN that had we found newly produced WMD's the Bush administration would have shouted from the mountain tops and it would have silenced a shit ton of criticism.

Damocles
11-13-2009, 02:53 PM
The rule of law means nothing to you wingnuts, does it?
Which law is it that says we can send our military to arrest other nations' citizens, transport them across the world, then try them for crimes in a civilian court?

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 03:05 PM
What additional costs is there to try these folks in the existing criminal justice system? None. Maybe there is a good argument for not trying these guys in the criminal justice system, but the argument that the people of New York will have to pay to try and convict them ain't it, particularly where the trial will occur in the federal court system.
Who gives a fuck what the cost is as long as justice is served. Meme and Tutu and US are simply validating what I states earlier. They don't respect the rule of law.

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Which law is it that says we can send our military to arrest other nations' citizens, transport them across the world, then try them for crimes in a civilian court?OH good question!!

SmarterthanYou
11-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Who gives a fuck what the cost is as long as justice is served. Meme and Tutu and US are simply validating what I states earlier. They don't respect the rule of law.

to be quite honest mott, alot of liberals don't respect the rule of law either. we're a sad nation stuck between a 'law and order' republican party and a 'go with your heart' democrat party. Nobody wants to go by the supreme law of the land anymore.

Mott the Hoople
11-13-2009, 03:34 PM
to be quite honest mott, alot of liberals don't respect the rule of law either. we're a sad nation stuck between a 'law and order' republican party and a 'go with your heart' democrat party. Nobody wants to go by the supreme law of the land anymore.Sadly, I think there's a lot of truth in that comment.

Cypress
11-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Which law is it that says we can send our military to arrest other nations' citizens, transport them across the world, then try them for crimes in a civilian court?

I'm almost positive we didn't send "our military" to arrest him. My recollection is that khalid sheik was arrested by pakistani law enforcement authorities, who later transferred custody to the U.S.

I'm glad, and somewhat surprised to hear, that you evidently support a law-enforcement based approach to combating terrorism, including the judicious application of the rule of law and proper procedure.

Because, I could have sworn in Dixie's thread about evil islamic terrorists you were complaining that the Clinton-based approach of proper law enforcement strategies against international terrorists was wrong headed.

Lowaicue
11-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Sadly, I think there's a lot of truth in that comment.

I think few people (not only Americans, you will be pleased to hear) even respect the law of man. We seem to have allowed ourselves, as someone else once suggested, to breed respect and decency out of society. The species is fast heading towards being feral. The more civilisation we build the more uncivilised we get.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Go with your heart. Fuck the law. There is no sadness in that absolute truth.

apple0154
11-13-2009, 07:38 PM
Liberals will tell you that the trial was moved so the terrorists could receive justice, a fair trial with all of the defendant rights that a civilization court offers. Problem is the guilt of these defendants is a moot point...they already confessed.

The guy was water boarded 183 times. Can you wrap your mind around that? Sometimes, if not every time, he passed out. There were, most likely, medical personnel to ensure he didn't die.

Constantly torturing a prisoner until they fell unconscious and all the while videotaping it as they were hoping to get information. Then the tapes disappear. Tapes that any reasonable person would conclude contained vital information. Do you think the disappearance of those tapes were an accident?

The taping of a suspect charged with the most horrendous crime ever to happen on US soil and the tapes........oops, someone misplaced them.

The story is he confessed before the torture and the torture was to gather further information. Are we to believe that along with believing the tapes were accidentally misplaced.

Who wouldn't confess to anything after being tortured to the point of unconsciousness over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for a total of 183 times and now you want to deny the man a trial because it may cast the people responsible for his treatment in an unfavorable light? :barf:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Terror Trial Move Designed to Create an American Nuremberg: Bush Administration Will Be The Real Defendant

In a move expected but feared, self-proclaimed Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other Guantanamo Bay detainees will be brought to trial in a civilian federal courthouse in New York, blocks from site of the devastating 2001 terror attacks. Prosecutors expect to seek the death penalty.

While the opponents of the move are fearful of moving the trial from a Military Tribunal in Gitmo, to a civilian court in NY may make it easier for the terrorist be found innocent, that is not the real problem with the move. Neither is the worry that New York will become a an ever bigger target for al Qaeda and other terrorist groups.

The terrorist cases are being moved to civilian court is to make his left wing supporters happy by putting George Bush, his administration, the CIA, military and intelligence operatives on trial, in the number one media city in the world home of the liberal Media, NYC.

Liberals will tell you that the trial was moved so the terrorists could receive justice, a fair trial with all of the defendant rights that a civilization court offers. Problem is the guilt of these defendants is a moot point...they already confessed. They said that they wanted to be executed so they could be martyred, meet Allah, and get their 72 ugly virgins. A year ago Mohammed and his four co-defendants told the judge that they wished to confess and plead guilty to all charges. The only reason they held off is because the judge could not guarantee the death penalty. Because they already confessed, the only strategy their lawyers will take is to put the victim on trial...us!

All of these people will be called as witnesses in the trial by the defense, the methods and techniques of the CIA, military and intelligence operatives will be put on trial, not the terrorists, all with the purpose of sating the liberal desire to "hang" the Bush administration and reveal to the terrorists and the rest of the world, the secret ways that the government has been protecting the United States.

The horrible effect of moving this trial to NY surrounds the rules of evidence. During the discovery process the defense can get hold of just about everything including. How were they tracked and found? Which agents? What methods and equipment? Where was everything located? What methods were used to get information from the terrorists? what kind of enhanced interrogation techniques? Who interrogated the terrorists? Who approved the methods? Where were they held? And so much more

This is going to be another OJ trial. As you may remember, after he murdered his wife and Ron Goldman, OJ was not put on trial, the LAPD especially Det. Mark Fuhrman was put on trail. The defense alleged that Fuhrman had planted the glove at Simpson's house and that the analysis finding that the hair could be Brown's could not be reliable. Defense attorney Johnny Cochran told the jury Fuhrman was like Adolf Hitler. Cochran called Fuhrman "a genocidal racist, a perjurer, America's worst nightmare and the personification of evil."

Sure, there is the possibility that a judge could throw out all of the evidence and they can be acquitted, but it is more likely that the heroes who are protecting this country will be dragged through the mud. And the best part about it for the President and Attorney General is the blame for crucifying our heroes, and releasing state secrets will be placed solely on the head of the Judge. Their hands remain clean. And don't think for one moment they didn't plan it that way.

True it will make NY a bigger target for terrorists. Liberals will tell you that the trial of the "Blind Sheik," Abdel-Rahman who planned the first World Trade Tower bombing took place in NY and nothing happened. I guess they never heard about 9/11.

So get ready for the trial of the century, as Barack Obama, the man who said he wants to improve the reputation of the United States puts America on trial before the world. Its a show trial, designed to embarrass, politically kill off his predecessors. They can't put an axe in the back of their heads like Stalin did to Trotsky, so this will just have to suffice.
http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2009/11/terror-trial-move-designed-to-create.html

DamnYankee
11-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Its like living in a third world country. :palm:

Cancel 2018. 3
11-13-2009, 08:26 PM

the general welfare clause :)

TuTu Monroe
11-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I reject that notion that this is show trial. There's some extremely important considerations here. Particularly for the 911 victims and the citizens of New York/Manhattan. The first is that justice will be done. The rule of law shall triumph over these criminals. They shall have a fair trial, which is a hell of a lot more then their victims recieved and suffer the consequences if found guilty. The secondary consideration is that the 911 survivors and NYC citizens will see these men brought to the scene of their crime (Manhattan) and brought to justice.

Again, the important principle here is that the rule of law shall triumph.

BS, some of the families of the victims are not happy about this at all. They want them to be tried by a military tribunal. How can you not have any concerns for the safety of the judge and the jurors? It's insane.

apple0154
11-14-2009, 06:19 AM
BS, some of the families of the victims are not happy about this at all. They want them to be tried by a military tribunal. How can you not have any concerns for the safety of the judge and the jurors? It's insane.

That's all the more reason for a trial. Are we to cower in the face of Muslin threats? Alter or cloak the legal system?

I think the trial should be telecast. Let the people see and hear the terrorist arguments and logic. What better way to build up support for the troops/armed services and get the general public behind increased security measures?

Mott the Hoople
11-14-2009, 06:33 AM
The guy was water boarded 183 times. Can you wrap your mind around that? Sometimes, if not every time, he passed out. There were, most likely, medical personnel to ensure he didn't die.

Constantly torturing a prisoner until they fell unconscious and all the while videotaping it as they were hoping to get information. Then the tapes disappear. Tapes that any reasonable person would conclude contained vital information. Do you think the disappearance of those tapes were an accident?

The taping of a suspect charged with the most horrendous crime ever to happen on US soil and the tapes........oops, someone misplaced them.

The story is he confessed before the torture and the torture was to gather further information. Are we to believe that along with believing the tapes were accidentally misplaced.

Who wouldn't confess to anything after being tortured to the point of unconsciousness over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for a total of 183 times and now you want to deny the man a trial because it may cast the people responsible for his treatment in an unfavorable light? :barf:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////and this could be why Bush didn't want to bring these people to trial. If they had been tortured, if their rights have been violated, that is exculpitory.

apple0154
11-14-2009, 07:24 AM
and this could be why Bush didn't want to bring these people to trial. If they had been tortured, if their rights have been violated, that is exculpitory.

The author writes, "The horrible effect of moving this trial to NY surrounds the rules of evidence..........What methods were used to get information from the terrorists? what kind of enhanced interrogation techniques? Who interrogated the terrorists? Who approved the methods?"

Yes, horrible, indeed! We know Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was not the only person interrogated and we know some of the detainees were freed due to lack of evidence so maybe the American people will connect the dots.

We know innocent people have suffered from rendition.

The author writes, "Its a show trial, designed to embarrass, politically kill off his predecessors."

If the author considers exposing torture is simply a political stunt he is a repulsive jackass.

Mott the Hoople
11-14-2009, 09:50 AM
BS, some of the families of the victims are not happy about this at all. They want them to be tried by a military tribunal. How can you not have any concerns for the safety of the judge and the jurors? It's insane.It must be difficult going through life being a lilly livered yellow bellied coward? How un-American.

Mott the Hoople
11-14-2009, 09:51 AM
The author writes, "The horrible effect of moving this trial to NY surrounds the rules of evidence..........What methods were used to get information from the terrorists? what kind of enhanced interrogation techniques? Who interrogated the terrorists? Who approved the methods?"

Yes, horrible, indeed! We know Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was not the only person interrogated and we know some of the detainees were freed due to lack of evidence so maybe the American people will connect the dots.

We know innocent people have suffered from rendition.

The author writes, "Its a show trial, designed to embarrass, politically kill off his predecessors."

If the author considers exposing torture is simply a political stunt he is a repulsive jackass.
I say bring it all to light. As FDR said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself.". I have full faith and confidence that if the rule of law is applied, no matter how ugly, justice will prevail. I feel confident that even if illicitly obtained testimony is excluded that enough evidence remains to find them guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Bring them to trial!

christiefan915
11-14-2009, 09:53 AM

If a jury doesn't give serious consideration to all the evidence, they're making a mockery of the justice system.

christiefan915
11-14-2009, 09:54 AM

I called him a liar over his claim that Iraq had active WMD, and that's why we invaded. Among other things.

christiefan915
11-14-2009, 09:59 AM

Hidden caches of components left over from a 15-year old dismantled program aren't the same as active weapons with the ability to strike within 45 minutes.

meme
11-14-2009, 10:00 AM
I say bring it all to light. As FDR said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself.". I have full faith and confidence that if the rule of law is applied, no matter how ugly, justice will prevail. I feel confident that even if illicitly obtained testimony is excluded that enough evidence remains to find them guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Bring them to trial!

you have so much faith you should go volunteer to be a juror for the trial.
everyone knows the reason for this move, the hate Bush and America crowd don't care what it does to our country..hope you all get that orgasmic satisfaction that you are seeking..

christiefan915
11-14-2009, 10:00 AM

Oh, yeah. They'd be guaranteed a fair trial then. :rolleyes:

DamnYankee
11-14-2009, 10:05 AM
the general welfare clause :)LOL Your Mom. :palm:

meme
11-14-2009, 10:09 AM

I'll go and dig up my itty bitty violin..
yet you all don't care that "this administration" will be throwing us all in JAIL if we don't buy their health insurance..

you all care about the rule of law my ass..

apple0154
11-14-2009, 10:26 AM
I'll go and dig up my itty bitty violin..
yet you all don't care that "this administration" will be throwing us all in JAIL if we don't buy their health insurance..

Most people have a plan through their employer. Jail will be reserved for those employers who make money off the backs of the employees by not ensuring they have medical coverage and there will always be some one who is greedy.

What responsible person would refuse medical coverage even when the government offers to help them pay for it if they are unable?

As for
you all care about the rule of law my ass.. I'll have you know that when it comes to lady's asses no one cares more than me! :D

ZappasGuitar
11-14-2009, 10:27 AM

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is mini-meme you are talkin about here...the woman who believes everything she hears on Faux News and who faithfully regurgitates it here.

If it's even the slightest bit critical of the current adminstration, expect to find meme's slimy fingerprints all over it.

meme
11-14-2009, 10:33 AM
This is mini-meme you are talkin about here...the woman who believes everything she hears on Faux News and who faithfully regurgitates it here.

If it's even the slightest bit critical of the current adminstration, expect to find meme's slimy fingerprints all over it.

LOL, not only is he a moral judge of all women and their sex tapes, he is now a shrink..:cof1:

Damocles
11-15-2009, 09:25 AM
the general welfare clause :)
LOL.

Damocles
11-15-2009, 09:27 AM
I'm almost positive we didn't send "our military" to arrest him. My recollection is that khalid sheik was arrested by pakistani law enforcement authorities, who later transferred custody to the U.S.

I'm glad, and somewhat surprised to hear, that you evidently support a law-enforcement based approach to combating terrorism, including the judicious application of the rule of law and proper procedure.

Because, I could have sworn in Dixie's thread about evil islamic terrorists you were complaining that the Clinton-based approach of proper law enforcement strategies against international terrorists was wrong headed.
I've always thought we should have sent in fast-attack forces and got Bin Laden while we knew where he was and brought him out of there.

TuTu Monroe
11-15-2009, 09:51 AM
Oh, yeah. They'd be guaranteed a fair trial then. :rolleyes:

The families of the 9/11 victims disagree with you. :rolleyes:

Mott the Hoople
11-16-2009, 11:25 AM
you have so much faith you should go volunteer to be a juror for the trial.
everyone knows the reason for this move, the hate Bush and America crowd don't care what it does to our country..hope you all get that orgasmic satisfaction that you are seeking..
I don't think it's to difficult of an argument to make that the Bushies despise the rule of law and hold it in contempt. I think they adequately demonstrated that the held themselves above the law.

Mott the Hoople
11-16-2009, 11:27 AM
I've always thought we should have sent in fast-attack forces and got Bin Laden while we knew where he was and brought him out of there.
I agree and it certainly would have been nice had they done so.

Mott the Hoople
11-16-2009, 11:29 AM
The families of the 9/11 victims disagree with you. :rolleyes:Yea well I don't know if you spent any time recently in Manhattan but if you try talking a pro Bush and his 911 policies you'll get an earful. I gaurentee you that. LOL If you're in New York, you'd be smart to keep your opinions to your self.

Cancel 2016.2
11-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Fixed that for you.

That was way over the line.

Cancel 2016.2
11-16-2009, 12:17 PM

What a load of crap. Calling him the 'Messiah' has nothing to do with his skin pigmentation. It has to do with his obsessed followers during the campaign and their reaction to him. The fact that you try to interject his race into that is pathetic.

Also... a 'Libtard' has nothing to do with his pigmentation either. While it is a ridiculous word, it has nothing to do with race it has to do with political ideology.

cawacko
11-16-2009, 12:32 PM
What a load of crap. Calling him the 'Messiah' has nothing to do with his skin pigmentation. It has to do with his obsessed followers during the campaign and their reaction to him. The fact that you try to interject his race into that is pathetic.

Also... a 'Libtard' has nothing to do with his pigmentation either. While it is a ridiculous word, it has nothing to do with race it has to do with political ideology.

Yeah, wasn't really sure where that came from either. Since he likes to call out 'wingnuts' it seems a pretty 'wingnut' position to think partisanship is equivalent to dropping N bombs. That's moving into Desh territory.

Cancel 2016.2
11-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Yeah, wasn't really sure where they came from either. Since he likes to call out 'wingnuts' it seems a pretty 'wingnut' position to think partisanship is equivalent to dropping N bombs. That's moving into Desh territory.

No... he skipped right over Desh and went into wanderingbear territory.

Mott the Hoople
11-16-2009, 01:12 PM

Also... a 'Libtard' has nothing to do with his pigmentation either. While it is a ridiculous word, it has nothing to do with race it has to do with political ideology.Then how comes it is grotesquelly coincedental that the term is only applied to our First African American President and not to former Presidents and their obsessed to the point of sociopathy followers, such as George W. Bush? Sorry son. I don't believe in those kinds of coincidences so therefor that pig don't fly. The whole point of using the pejorative has absolutely nothing to do with Obama's followers and has absolutely everything to do with marginalizing him as a person. So don't try to spit up wind and tell me it's raining.

Mott the Hoople
11-16-2009, 01:15 PM
That was way over the line.Like hell it was. It's so obviously the truth and so readily apparent which is the reason it pisses you off. You aren't bullshitting me.

cawacko
11-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Then how comes it is grotesquelly coincedental that the term is only applied to our First African American President and not to former Presidents and their obsessed to the point of sociopathy followers, such as George W. Bush? Sorry son. I don't believe in those kinds of coincidences so therefor that pig don't fly. The whole point of using the pejorative has absolutely nothing to do with Obama's followers and has absolutely everything to do with marginalizing him as a person. So don't try to spit up wind and tell me it's raining.

Because one of his supporters calls him a Messiah and others now use the term its racial? Did any Bush supporter call him the Messiah in public?

Mott the Hoople
11-16-2009, 01:19 PM
No... he skipped right over Desh and went into wanderingbear territory.You guys must have pretty low IQ's or a complete lack of imagination, either that or you have an utter contempt for your readers intelligence. Notice no matter what pejorative I switch for "Messiah" it fits seemlessly and that shows the absolute truth to your lie. You could care less about Obama's followers. You just wish to marginilize him as a person. That was so easy to prove that even a genetic defective idiot of the lowest order can see the truth to it. So who are you guys trying to bullshit? Not me!

Cancel 2016.2
11-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Then how comes it is grotesquelly coincedental that the term is only applied to our First African American President and not to former Presidents and their obsessed to the point of sociopathy followers, such as George W. Bush? Sorry son. I don't believe in those kinds of coincidences so therefor that pig don't fly. The whole point of using the pejorative has absolutely nothing to do with Obama's followers and has absolutely everything to do with marginalizing him as a person. So don't try to spit up wind and tell me it's raining.

you are an idiot then if you think it has anything to do with his skin pigmentation.

The left was so obsessed with hating Bush, that they went nuts over Obama. Falling all over his Hope and Change mantra. What other President saw that type of adulation during his/her campaign? The answer is NONE.

Your asserting his race into it shows much more about you and your prejudice than anything else.

Cancel 2016.2
11-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Like hell it was. It's so obviously the truth and so readily apparent which is the reason it pisses you off. You aren't bullshitting me.

You are truly ignorant.

that said, it does piss me off when anyone uses that word. Your use of it is projection. It is what YOU believe he meant. Saying it is 'so obvious' is nothing more than a cover to excuse your behavior. It was pathetic on your part.

Cancel 2016.2
11-16-2009, 01:48 PM
You guys must have pretty low IQ's or a complete lack of imagination, either that or you have an utter contempt for your readers intelligence. Notice no matter what pejorative I switch for "Messiah" it fits seemlessly and that shows the absolute truth to your lie. You could care less about Obama's followers. You just wish to marginilize him as a person. That was so easy to prove that even a genetic defective idiot of the lowest order can see the truth to it. So who are you guys trying to bullshit? Not me!

Um... no... that was the point you twit. It doesn't switch seamlessly. You just WANT to PRETEND it does so you can justify your ignorant behavior.

Cancel 2016.2
11-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Saying Obama 'lied' or calling him 'the Messiah' does not equate to 'uppity N'

Calling him the Messiah is a reflection on his FOLLOWERS... not on Obama you moron.

ZappasGuitar
11-16-2009, 01:58 PM

I think the whole "Messiah" thing is a leftover from the Right's attempt at painting Obama as the Anti-Christ.

During the campaign in 2008 down here in H-town, on one of the local AM talkers, RightWingNut Michael Berry had a guest on that claimed he could prove Obama was the Anti-Christ.

Among "evidence" he claimed was that he'd counted the number of times the word Barack appeared in the bible, and that number "proved" that Obama was the Anti-Christ.

Also remember how RightWingNuts always like to claim that Christians are overwhelmingly Republican, while Atheists are Democrats. Claiming Obama is the Atheist's "Messiah" is a roundabout way of saying he's the anti-Christ.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-16-2009, 02:59 PM

lol....so if a word is used to describe someone and said word has zero race connotation, but it is the first time said word was used in reference to a president, if they are black (because we both know you know that other words have first been used in reference to other white presidents), then it is racist....

thats the funniest and at the same time, most pathetic thing i've ever heard

cawacko
11-16-2009, 03:06 PM
Farrakhan said the Messiah is absolutely speaking when referring to Obama. That's where I heard it and assume others did as well when it was reported.

Hell BAC was on here talking about 'the Movement' during the primaries before he determined Obama was more hype than substance.

Mott the Hoople
11-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Because one of his supporters calls him a Messiah and others now use the term its racial? Did any Bush supporter call him the Messiah in public?Well that's news to me. The only ones I've ever heard call him that are his political opponents who use it as a code word for "Uppity Nigger".

cawacko
11-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Well that's news to me. The only ones I've ever heard call him that are his political opponents who use it as a code word for "Uppity Nigger".

I told you that shit wasn't made up. That's why its stupid trying to claim its racial and droppin n-bombs like that.

WinterBorn
11-16-2009, 03:35 PM

Of course we knew that had WMDs. We kept the receipts when we sold them to Saddam.

Mott the Hoople
11-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Farrakhan said the Messiah is absolutely speaking when referring to Obama. That's where I heard it and assume others did as well when it was reported.

Hell BAC was on here talking about 'the Movement' during the primaries before he determined Obama was more hype than substance.
Ah, so Farrakhan now speaks for all Obama supporters? Weak dude, real weak!

Damocles
11-16-2009, 03:49 PM
I think the whole "Messiah" thing is a leftover from the Right's attempt at painting Obama as the Anti-Christ.

During the campaign in 2008 down here in H-town, on one of the local AM talkers, RightWingNut Michael Berry had a guest on that claimed he could prove Obama was the Anti-Christ.

Among "evidence" he claimed was that he'd counted the number of times the word Barack appeared in the bible, and that number "proved" that Obama was the Anti-Christ.

Also remember how RightWingNuts always like to claim that Christians are overwhelmingly Republican, while Atheists are Democrats. Claiming Obama is the Atheist's "Messiah" is a roundabout way of saying he's the anti-Christ.
How many times did he say it appeared?

Damocles
11-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Well that's news to me. The only ones I've ever heard call him that are his political opponents who use it as a code word for "Uppity Nigger".
Rubbish, it's calling all of you followers worshipers. Sip the kool aid, keep shouting the n-word like a tourettes patient, and you'll fit right in. Anybody who criticizes policy or points out the worship should be labeled something horrible, like "racist", or "specieist" or some such...

Cancel 2016.2
11-16-2009, 03:52 PM

come on now... it HAS to be racist... Mottley said it is SOOOOOO clear. Thus it must be true.

Cancel 2016.2
11-16-2009, 03:54 PM
I told you that shit wasn't made up. That's why its stupid trying to claim its racial and droppin n-bombs like that.

He is just a closet racist. He sees this as an opportunity to use the N bomb. He thinks it makes him look cool.

cawacko
11-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Ah, so Farrakhan now speaks for all Obama supporters? Weak dude, real weak!

No he doesn't speak for all Obama supporters but you are going to act surprised that a phrase like that might be used by Obama's opponents? You are not new to politics or partisan politics which is why I don't understand your reaction here which seems very out of character.

ZappasGuitar
11-16-2009, 04:32 PM
How many times did he say it appeared?

He said the number was 333 and he then multiplied the number x 2...for Obama and his wife.:foil:

/MSG/
11-16-2009, 04:45 PM
Which is hardly the same as having WMD's. Regardless, even if they did they still did not meet the threshold for being a clear and present danger to US national security.

No, those are WMDs. And those are certainly deadly enough to warrant cause for concern is he was supplying terrorist organizations with said shells (though our current evidence suggests he did not do any such thing).

/MSG/
11-16-2009, 04:47 PM
were they new, or were they first gulf war era? I know that we found some degraded useless stuff but was there any that they were ready to use then and there? Because I am CERTAiN that had we found newly produced WMD's the Bush administration would have shouted from the mountain tops and it would have silenced a shit ton of criticism.

I couldn't tell, wasn't allowed to get close enough to them. They had been recently disassembled though. By our guys, not Iraqis.

TuTu Monroe
11-16-2009, 05:06 PM
LOL, not only is he a moral judge of all women and their sex tapes, he is now a shrink..:cof1:
Have you noticed how green and decayed his teeth are lately?

TuTu Monroe
11-16-2009, 05:20 PM

Jesus, you are sick, dude. The name Messiah was given to him because he thought he was so special and had come to save the world. The left were sickening, the way they worshiped him. It didn't have a goddamn thing to do with race.

Mott the Hoople
11-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Jesus, you are sick, dude. The name Messiah was given to him because he thought he was so special and had come to save the world. The left were sickening, the way they worshiped him. It didn't have a goddamn thing to do with race.No, the name "Messiah" was tagged on him by racist rednecks who think he's an uppity nigger. I mean ya'll are so full of it. Bush stated publicly that he was called by God to run for President making him a bona fide megalomaniac and I didn't hear ya'll calling him "The Messiah" while you were walking in lock step with him and Geee Golly it just so happens to be that the ONE PRESIDENT you do call "The Messiah" happens to be an African American. WOW! What a coincidence. [/sarcasm]

Well I don't believe in coincidences to go try and bullshit someone else Tutu, it aint working on me. Go try and sell that line to someone else in your trailer park. We aint buying it here.

cawacko
11-17-2009, 09:27 PM
No, the name "Messiah" was tagged on him by racist rednecks who think he's an uppity nigger. I mean ya'll are so full of it. Bush stated publicly that he was called by God to run for President making him a bona fide megalomaniac and I didn't hear ya'll calling him "The Messiah" while you were walking in lock step with him and Geee Golly it just so happens to be that the ONE PRESIDENT you do call "The Messiah" happens to be an African American. WOW! What a coincidence. [/sarcasm]

Well I don't believe in coincidences to go try and bullshit someone else Tutu, it aint working on me. Go try and sell that line to someone else in your trailer park. We aint buying it here.

While I agree Farakhan is a racist a redneck is definitely a new term for him. You like dropping N bombs don't you? Been listening to a lot of rap music recently?

Annie
11-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Wow Mott, not seen so much spin since last visit to 6 Flags. Nor so much dissemination since some Southern Preacher. Where you live, again? agin?

Mott the Hoople
11-17-2009, 09:34 PM
While I agree Farakhan is a racist a redneck is definitely a new term for him. You like dropping N bombs don't you? Been listening to a lot of rap music recently?I see. So Farakhan uses it once and your trying to tell me that all the people on the far right don't mean it as a pejorative? Come on Cawacko, you of all people couldn't possibly be that niave. What about the point I made about Bush? His followers walked in lock step off the preverbial cliff with him but no one nailed him with a pejorative like "The Messiah". Are you trying to tell me that this is just a coincidence?

cawacko
11-17-2009, 09:41 PM
I see. So Farakhan uses it once and your trying to tell me that all the people on the far right don't mean it as a pejorative? Come on Cawacko, you of all people couldn't possibly be that niave. What about the point I made about Bush? His followers walked in lock step off the preverbial cliff with him but no one nailed him with a pejorative like "The Messiah". Are you trying to tell me that this is just a coincidence?

Partisan politics my friend. And yes Farakhan calling him the Messiah is going to get reported in right wing circles so partisans are going to mockingly call Obama that. There was a cult like atmosphere around Obama at the time he was elected and that included the media.

I mean if people on the right left Bill Clinton alone and then came after Obama I'd say you have a case. But did you think the "vast right wing conspiracy" would just leave? Look back at the primaries you go after Obama its racist, you go after Hillary its sexist and you go after John Edwards its just partisanship.

I'm not in the mind of every person so to some people race is a factor. But partisan politics is not new and to expect Obama to be treated any different because of his race is almost reverse racism in and of itself.

cawacko
11-17-2009, 09:48 PM
I see. So Farakhan uses it once and your trying to tell me that all the people on the far right don't mean it as a pejorative? Come on Cawacko, you of all people couldn't possibly be that niave. What about the point I made about Bush? His followers walked in lock step off the preverbial cliff with him but no one nailed him with a pejorative like "The Messiah". Are you trying to tell me that this is just a coincidence?

Not to mention Mott on a board like this you know people say things to get under other people's skin.

Kind of like people would call Bush 'Shrub' or all Republicans 'Neo-cons' because they knew it upset some partisans.

Or people calling Obama by his middle name or the Messiah. Those are tactics to get a response. It obviously got a rise out of you.

You are free to disagree with me but I'm telling you its partisan.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-17-2009, 10:08 PM

lol....so if a word is used to describe someone and said word has zero race connotation, but it is the first time said word was used in reference to a president, if they are black (because we both know you know that other words have first been used in reference to other white presidents), then it is racist....

thats the funniest and at the same time, most pathetic thing i've ever heard

since i just got repped on this....

bump

TuTu Monroe
11-18-2009, 02:39 AM
Wow Mott, not seen so much spin since last visit to 6 Flags. Nor so much dissemination since some Southern Preacher. Where you live, again? agin?

I don't know where Mott gets the wild crap he is spewing, but it's obvious he has gone off the deep end. Personally, I think Obama is kinda cute, but I detest his policies and that's it.

PostmodernProphet
11-18-2009, 06:22 AM
if an Obama supporter said that Obama was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and we started calling him "Slice", Mott would accuse us of racism since the majority of bread sold is white......

Mott the Hoople
11-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Partisan politics my friend. And yes Farakhan calling him the Messiah is going to get reported in right wing circles so partisans are going to mockingly call Obama that. There was a cult like atmosphere around Obama at the time he was elected and that included the media.

I mean if people on the right left Bill Clinton alone and then came after Obama I'd say you have a case. But did you think the "vast right wing conspiracy" would just leave? Look back at the primaries you go after Obama its racist, you go after Hillary its sexist and you go after John Edwards its just partisanship.

I'm not in the mind of every person so to some people race is a factor. But partisan politics is not new and to expect Obama to be treated any different because of his race is almost reverse racism in and of itself.Well I dont' expect him to be treated any differant. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Mott the Hoople
11-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Not to mention Mott on a board like this you know people say things to get under other people's skin.

Kind of like people would call Bush 'Shrub' or all Republicans 'Neo-cons' because they knew it upset some partisans.

Or people calling Obama by his middle name or the Messiah. Those are tactics to get a response. It obviously got a rise out of you.

You are free to disagree with me but I'm telling you its partisan.Actually I could care less. I was just pointing out the intent of those using the pejorative and it obviously got under their skin! LOL

cawacko
11-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Well I dont' expect him to be treated any differant. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

No you're calling partisan politics racist.

Cancel 2016.2
11-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Actually I could care less. I was just pointing out the intent of those using the pejorative and it obviously got under their skin! LOL

No, you just such an Obama apologist that you cannot help but rush to his defense every time someone mocks him. That is why you play the race card.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-18-2009, 02:27 PM
if an Obama supporter said that Obama was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and we started calling him "Slice", Mott would accuse us of racism since the majority of bread sold is white......

lol

Mott the Hoople
11-18-2009, 09:38 PM
No, you just such an Obama apologist that you cannot help but rush to his defense every time someone mocks him. That is why you play the race card.
Quote one instance in which I have been an Obama apologist.

USFREEDOM911
11-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Well I dont' expect him to be treated any differant. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Was that a racist reference to Obama, that you just made?? :palm:

Mott the Hoople
11-28-2009, 08:00 AM
Was that a racist reference to Obama, that you just made?? :palm:
Oooo US has a sense of humor. He picked up on my little pun! :)

Minister of Truth
11-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Actually I could care less. I was just pointing out the intent of those using the pejorative and it obviously got under their skin! LOL

Mott is a negro. And a cunt. But mostly he's a negro.