PDA

View Full Version : APP - tea party party

Don Quixote
11-10-2009, 01:59 AM
seems that the tea party folks have started their own party in florida as a break from the republican party and are talking about registering in other states

seems that to the tea party folks the republicans are not conservative enough

christiefan915
11-10-2009, 10:23 AM
seems that the tea party folks have started their own party in florida as a break from the republican party and are talking about registering in other states

Great idea. The more they splinter the party, the better it is for their opposite numbers.

cawacko
11-10-2009, 10:32 AM

It makes logical sense to me. If you are truly against excessive government spending and involvement in our lives you shouldn't be supporting the Democrats or Republicans. It's not a matter of not being "conservative" enough.

evince
11-10-2009, 10:38 AM
The R party does not have the guts to abandon these baggers and now they have begun leaving the R party anyway.

Too F'ing funny

cawacko
11-10-2009, 10:40 AM
The R party does not have the guts to abandon these baggers and now they have begun leaving the R party anyway.

Too F'ing funny

Now why would Republicans abandon them? The only reason I can think of is if they only want sheep in their party such as yourself to the Democrats then they might.

evince
11-10-2009, 10:44 AM
If cant admitt that this group lives on lies you are a fool.

cawacko
11-10-2009, 10:50 AM
If cant admitt that this group lives on lies you are a fool.

Lives on lies? So to be against this massive new health care entitlement and spending is to live on lies? To be against the governments involvement in the automobile industry is to live on lies?

Cypress
11-10-2009, 11:23 AM

Are they going to be called the "Teabag Party"? God, that would be awesome.

What exactly is their platform? That Obama is a secret radical marxist muslim with a fake birth certificate, and that public health insurance will ensure the downfall of America?

evince
11-10-2009, 11:30 AM
TeaBaggers, the fact free party

Damocles
11-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Are they going to be called the "Teabag Party"? God, that would be awesome.

What exactly is their platform? That Obama is a secret radical marxist muslim with a fake birth certificate, and that public health insurance will ensure the downfall of America?
LOL. It would be. I'd prefer the Teabagger Party, because it is always better to be the bagger than the baggee.

I'm hoping the lefties will break off and make an Openwider Party to match!

evince
11-10-2009, 11:39 AM
The American people dont want anyones "bags of tea" hagging in their face.

The party is a nightmare for anyone who is conservative.

Don Quixote
11-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Great idea. The more they splinter the party, the better it is for their opposite numbers.

:clink:

Don Quixote
11-10-2009, 06:03 PM
It makes logical sense to me. If you are truly against excessive government spending and involvement in our lives you shouldn't be supporting the Democrats or Republicans. It's not a matter of not being "conservative" enough.

lets splinter all parties - better for all of us

Don Quixote
11-10-2009, 06:05 PM
TeaBaggers, the fact free party

i would lol if it were not so true

DamnYankee
11-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Leaving the party doesn't mean that they can't vote for Republicans. When I was a registered Conservative in NY we endorsed candidates from either party that met our standards, and of course sometimes we didn't endorse anyone. Its a way of cluing in voters.

Don Quixote
11-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Now why would Republicans abandon them? The only reason I can think of is if they only want sheep in their party such as yourself to the Democrats then they might.

what would politicians do without sheep?

Don Quixote
11-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Leaving the party doesn't mean that they can't vote for Republicans. When I was a registered Conservative in NY we endorsed candidates from either party that met our standards, and of course sometimes we didn't endorse anyone. Its a way of cluing in voters.

intelligent voter is an oxymoron - however, more intelligent knowledgeable voters would be good, whether center, left or right

DamnYankee
11-10-2009, 06:26 PM
intelligent voter is an oxymoron - however, more intelligent knowledgeable voters would be good, whether center, left or right Its difficult to determine what a candidate stands for, especially for minor offices, and specialty parties like this provide some due diligence. For instance we had a judicial selection committee and we would interview candidates for endorsement.

/MSG/
11-10-2009, 07:04 PM
what would politicians do without sheep?

Probably wither and die like plants without water. Literally.

Don Quixote
11-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Probably wither and die like plants without water. Literally.

votes against education are votes for sheep

we also need to find a way for moire parental involvement

the parents of poor children usually work more than on job with both parents working just to get by or have parents that just do not care

Taichiliberal
11-10-2009, 08:37 PM

It just keeps getting better and better!:clap:

Taichiliberal
11-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Lives on lies? So to be against this massive new health care entitlement and spending is to live on lies? To be against the governments involvement in the automobile industry is to live on lies?

Yeah, Wack...because the Teabaggers are so much better informed on the situations, as I demonstrated in my threads regarding the Teabagger DC Follies!

Dumbasses eagerly bent over for the Shrub with a smile and said, 'please sir, may I have another'. But they lose an election fair and square, have a black man in the White House, and NOW they're mad as hell.

Let 'em split off, maybe it'll open the door for a decent 3rd party alternative to all this BS. But this WON'T bode well for the GOP in general.

cawacko
11-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Yeah, Wack...because the Teabaggers are so much better informed on the situations, as I demonstrated in my threads regarding the Teabagger DC Follies!

Dumbasses eagerly bent over for the Shrub with a smile and said, 'please sir, may I have another'. But they lose an election fair and square, have a black man in the White House, and NOW they're mad as hell.

Let 'em split off, maybe it'll open the door for a decent 3rd party alternative to all this BS. But this WON'T bode well for the GOP in general.

As I posted earlier on this thread I have no problem if people break away from the Republican Party based on principle. Lord knows the Republicans don't have any other than to beat the Democrats.

Minister of Truth
11-14-2009, 12:56 AM

LOL The Teabagee said Teabagger.

Taichiliberal
11-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

:confused:

Beefy
11-14-2009, 07:15 PM
:confused:

He just called you a teabagee, You know, the receiver of the teabag.

Taichiliberal
11-14-2009, 07:44 PM
He just called you a teabagee, You know, the receiver of the teabag.

He's a frustrated child that blathers a lot when he can't logically or factually refute what I post. Sad.

Beefy
11-14-2009, 09:22 PM
He's a frustrated child that blathers a lot when he can't logically or factually refute what I post. Sad.

Lets face it, we all are.

Cancel 2018. 3
11-14-2009, 09:25 PM

nice pwn

Taichiliberal
11-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Lets face it, we all are.

Speak for yourself. :inno: