PDA

View Full Version : EMBED - Damo, please enable this.

ib1yysguy
11-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Damo, please find a way to let us embed video from sources other than YouTube. I have a pretty good thread I want to make demonstrating Fox NEWS bias, but it's impossible to do if I have to go translate everything into YouTube first.

DamnYankee
11-02-2009, 07:52 PM
You're such a pussy.

Cancel 2018. 3
groan....another thread where ib1 looks like an idiot...we all remember how badly the last attempt went....

Lowaicue
Damo, please find a way to let us embed video from sources other than YouTube. I have a pretty good thread I want to make demonstrating Fox NEWS bias, but it's impossible to do if I have to go translate everything into YouTube first.

Heaven save us from more You tube. You have words, the most powerful tool known to man. Use them.

ib1yysguy
11-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Heaven save us from more You tube. You have words, the most powerful tool known to man. Use them.

I made the most uncontroversial request in the history of JPP ever.

By the way, you can't effectively demonstrate Fox News being biased without posting clips of Fox News being biased.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-02-2009, 07:57 PM
http://mediamatters.org/research/200910010024

FUCK THE POLICE
11-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Yeah.

DamnYankee
11-02-2009, 08:02 PM

By the way, you can't effectively demonstrate Fox News being biased without posting clips of Fox News being biased.
Yeah Damo, search the internet for some buggy plug-in for some video that ibgayguy wants to post. The world is so unfair to unshaven faggots who hold TV cameras.

ib1yysguy
11-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Yeah Damo, search the internet for some buggy plug-in for some video that ibgayguy wants to post. The world is so unfair to unshaven faggots who hold TV cameras.

He doesn't need a plugin. He just needs to undo his restriction on the <embed> tag, which we used to be able to use.

If you weren't retarded, you'd know how stupidly easy it is.

DamnYankee
11-02-2009, 08:11 PM
He doesn't need a plugin. He just needs to undo his restriction on the <embed> tag, which we used to be able to use.

If you weren't retarded, you'd know how stupidly easy it is. Just provide links and stop whining, gay boy.

Damocles
11-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Dude, there is an extensive list of sites that auto-embed, what site are you working from?

Damocles
11-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Go here: I have added a new... - Just Plain Politics!

Read the list of sites that auto-embed with a simple link... Tell me if you need more.

tinfoil
11-02-2009, 08:51 PM

LOL what an idiot

tinfoil
11-02-2009, 08:52 PM

LOLZ

tinfoil
11-02-2009, 08:53 PM
DAMO!!! I don't know how to use the internets. This is so unfair!

ib1yysguy
11-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Media Matters and Huffington Post please.

Damocles
11-02-2009, 09:41 PM
I'll see what I can do. It may take a bit.

BRUTALITOPS
11-02-2009, 09:49 PM
i support ib1. he's cool.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-02-2009, 11:05 PM
IB1, he doesn't JUST have restrictions on the embed tag, he has prohibitions on all HTML commands. This is for security reasons. But he has this safe embed app instead. It covers almost everything, you just have to ask him if you run into sites that can't post.

RockX
11-03-2009, 07:25 AM

:rofl:

Gee we can all hardly wait to see some fair and honest reporting from those two sites of the DNC.

PostmodernProphet
11-03-2009, 08:06 AM

wouldn't it be better to use clips from Fox News instead of clips from Huffington?.....

PostmodernProphet
11-03-2009, 08:08 AM
my experiment failed.....

Damocles
11-03-2009, 08:12 AM
PMP, I don't have HTML turned on because adspammers and hackers try to use it for redirect code.

Damocles
11-03-2009, 08:14 AM

If you weren't retarded, you'd know how stupidly easy it is.
Dude, I set restrictions on HTML for security.

DamnYankee
11-03-2009, 10:07 AM
i support ib1. he's cool.Careful. He'll move out of his Mum's basement into yours.

Minister of Truth
11-03-2009, 09:51 PM
I can vouch for Damo on HTML, as I once used refresher coding to mess up a few threads on FP.com. SR not only got pissed and deleted my account, but he also removed the coding so that more malicious actions could be prevented.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-04-2009, 09:42 PM
I can vouch for Damo on HTML, as I once used refresher coding to mess up a few threads on FP.com. SR not only got pissed and deleted my account, but he also removed the coding so that more malicious actions could be prevented.

Sheesh, were you permabanned?

SR was a psycho. Glad he's gone.

ZappasGuitar
11-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Just provide links and stop whining, gay boy.

You really got him that time!

Name calling, just what we've come to expect from the average Southern Man.

I can see why USF and ID like you.

DamnYankee
11-09-2009, 01:47 PM
You really got him that time!

Name calling, just what we've come to expect from the average Southern Man.

I can see why USF and ID like you.

Thanks! :good4u:

TuTu Monroe
11-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Thanks! :good4u:

Yep, you really are a cool guy. Zippy sucks.

Minister of Truth
11-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Sheesh, were you permabanned?

SR was a psycho. Glad he's gone.

Nah, but I had to create a temp account, and then finally had to start my old one all over again. The sad thing is I only messed with some retarded gagline of the day spammer threads, and a bunch of whinning babies complained to SR about their freedom of speech. He kind of had issues with threats to his power, so I doubt it influenced his actions, but I was shocked at how my childish behavior was actually more mature than everyone's around me.

But I now look back on it all with fond memories... :cool:

PostmodernProphet
11-10-2009, 07:07 AM
but I was shocked at how my childish behavior was actually more mature than everyone's around me.

not to worry, three.....your childish behavior will always reign supreme around here.....

Minister of Truth
11-10-2009, 07:09 PM
not to worry, three.....your childish behavior will always reign supreme around here.....

What I meant, specifically, is that the threads I trashed were all dedicated to making fun of someone and calling them gay, etc. I don't create threads to flame people, and if I did, I would not get upset and whine to Damo about my freedom of speech if some kid came along and practiced using refresher BBcode on my threads.

Its fun to be childish, but its not fun to be fucking moronic.