PDA

View Full Version : APP - We're going to court': Sarah Palin to face legal battle over grandson

cancel2 2022
10-30-2009, 03:54 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/30/levi-johnston-sarah-palin-custody?CMP=AFCYAH

meme
10-30-2009, 04:43 PM
good gawd, can the media get any lower...

Levi Johnson has become the new toy for the left..they are the ones financing his decent into the gutter for their dirty politics...

one thing he should take a look at, Cindy Sheehan..they used her and then spit her out when she started speaking out against them...he will become a bigger nobody than he already is..

FUCK THE POLICE
10-30-2009, 10:03 PM
http://prozacville.com/myspace/images/abortion-sends-babies-to-god-faster.jpg

Canceled2
10-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Abortion has kept this country center right. Liberals like to kill off their unborn babies...kind of their own personal sacrifice to celebrate their hedonism. Sick, yes, but then what isn't sick about a liberal...rhetorical question of course.

Canceled2
10-30-2009, 10:13 PM

Levi Johnson has become the new toy for the left..they are the ones financing his decent into the gutter for their dirty politics...

one thing he should take a look at, Cindy Sheehan..they used her and then spit her out when she started speaking out against them...he will become a bigger nobody than he already is..

The liberal always attracts the garbage to their cause...

christiefan915
10-31-2009, 08:13 AM

What does a custody case have to do with being liberal or conservative? Johnson is the baby's biological father and has every right to see his son, unless he signed those rights away, which he didn't. If the story is true, the Palins are going to get a big dose of reality from the courts.

Please don't tell me you're against a parent seeing his child, just because you think he's a "nobody". It took two people to make that baby.

meme
10-31-2009, 08:35 AM
What does a custody case have to do with being liberal or conservative? Johnson is the baby's biological father and has every right to see his son, unless he signed those rights away, which he didn't. If the story is true, the Palins are going to get a big dose of reality from the courts.

Please don't tell me you're against a parent seeing his child, just because you think he's a "nobody". It took two people to make that baby.

oh and because it's Sarah Palins GRANDBABY it's a major NEWS STORY..
it's a case against the mother of the baby, not Sarah Palin as the headline screams..but we won't let that little nugget get in the way..

has the lamestream media done a major story on John Edwards getting a woman knocked up while his wife was dying of cancer and then denying the little baby was his all this while he was running for PRESIDENT..??

lefties don't care how low they have to crawl for politics..it's seems to be a sickness in them all for POWER.

DamnYankee
10-31-2009, 08:38 AM
From the OP link:

Johnston admitted to the Guardian that comments he made to Vanity Fair and other outlets calling Palin a distant mother and a political hypocrite were partly made in retaliation. "If they had let me see my kid, I wouldn't have done any of that."

Asked whether he worried that his outspoken remarks about Tripp's grandmother might be harmful to the child, he replied: "I don't know. I hope not, but what else are you going to do?"

This guy has no morals and appears to be a liar as well.

christiefan915
10-31-2009, 09:21 AM
oh and because it's Sarah Palins GRANDBABY it's a major NEWS STORY..
it's a case against the mother of the baby, not Sarah Palin as the headline screams..but we won't let that little nugget get in the way..

has the lamestream media done a major story on John Edwards getting a woman knocked up while his wife was dying of cancer and then denying the little baby was his all this while he was running for PRESIDENT..??

lefties don't care how low they have to crawl for politics..it's seems to be a sickness in them all for POWER.

It's a nasty struggle between two families that should never have been made public. Then again, Palin shouldn't have openly criticized Johnson's mother in the media either, right? There's been a lot of tit for tat between these people and it doesn't reflect well on any of them.

Of course the MSM covered Edwards, the affair and the baby. Have you been in a coma? There were newspaper, internet and TV stories, and the coverage is still continuing.

http://i.abcnews.com/Blotter/Story?id=5441195&page=1
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/04/29/2009-04-29_i_cried__screamed.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/20/us/politics/20edwards.html

Lowaicue
10-31-2009, 09:39 AM
It's a nasty struggle between two families that should never have been made public. Then again, Palin shouldn't have openly criticized Johnson's mother in the media either, right? There's been a lot of tit for tat between these people and it doesn't reflect well on any of them.

Of course the MSM covered Edwards, the affair and the baby. Have you been in a coma? There were newspaper, internet and TV stories, and the coverage is still continuing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/04/29/2009-04-29_i_cried__screamed.html

From the very beginning Palin was carrying too much baggage to enter public life. I doubt that many people anywhere would even support her in her old job of whatever it was in Alaska.
She was a fool to leave Alaska. She was a fool to let herself be persuaded to stand with McCain and she was doubly a fool for not realising just how stupid she really was.
She deserves everything she gets. If her being shot at by the press et al prevents another person like her from entering public life then it is all worth while.
The only thing the woman ever achieved was to prove to the world that America housed someone even more stupid than bush.

christiefan915
10-31-2009, 09:44 AM
From the very beginning Palin was carrying too much baggage to enter public life. I doubt that many people anywhere would even support her in her old job of whatever it was in Alaska.
She was a fool to leave Alaska. She was a fool to let herself be persuaded to stand with McCain and she was doubly a fool for not realising just how stupid she really was.
She deserves everything she gets. If her being shot at by the press et al prevents another person like her from entering public life then it is all worth while.
The only thing the woman ever achieved was to prove to the world that America housed someone even more stupid than bush.

I agree. Lots of politicians carry baggage but if they're smart they know how to keep it in the background or use it to their advantage. That's where Palin fails, she's not smart by any stretch of the imagination. A person who can't name one news source she follows regularly isn't someone I want to head the country.

meme
10-31-2009, 09:49 AM
you people crack me up..

she got elected mayor and then Governor because she can't remember what news sources she reads...

DamnYankee
10-31-2009, 09:49 AM
I agree. Lots of politicians carry baggage but if they're smart they know how to keep it in the background or use it to their advantage. That's where Palin fails, she's not smart by any stretch of the imagination. A person who can't name one news source she follows regularly isn't someone I want to head the country.Most hide the baggage, and Democrats have an endearing press that allows them to. I couldn't name more a news source that I follow regularly either, and I'm pretty well informed.

christiefan915
11-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Most hide the baggage, and Democrats have an endearing press that allows them to. I couldn't name more a news source that I follow regularly either, and I'm pretty well informed.

But you could probably name a source, even if you don't read it regularly. Your fingers don't type a random string of letters when you search for news online. You ask for a newspaper by name when buying or subscribing. Palin couldn't give a single name, not even Juneau Empire or Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman from Wasilla.

christiefan915
11-01-2009, 01:16 PM
you people crack me up..

she got elected mayor and then Governor because she can't remember what news sources she reads...

As far as I know you're not a public official but could probably name some of the news sources you read.

DamnYankee
11-01-2009, 03:59 PM
But you could probably name a source, even if you don't read it regularly. Your fingers don't type a random string of letters when you search for news online. You ask for a newspaper by name when buying or subscribing. Palin couldn't give a single name, not even Juneau Empire or Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman from Wasilla. I put these type of questions along with the one that the press asked Bob Dole that he couldn't adequately answer, so they chided him for it relentlessly: How much is a gallon of milk?" Neither has any bearing on a candidate's qualifications.

meme
11-01-2009, 09:07 PM
As far as I know you're not a public official but could probably name some of the news sources you read.

is that all you guys got? she can't name what rags she reads...
she was a mayor than a Governor...the Hugo Obama was a community organizer then a JUNIOR senator. so I don't care if she reads the rags or any books..she still has WAY more experience and life living than that elitist cold smug thug snob in the white house right now..

you all should be very afraid of Sarah Palin, very afraid..:clink:

christiefan915
11-01-2009, 10:39 PM
is that all you guys got? she can't name what rags she reads...
she was a mayor than a Governor...the Hugo Obama was a community organizer then a JUNIOR senator. so I don't care if she reads the rags or any books..she still has WAY more experience and life living than that elitist cold smug thug snob in the white house right now..

you all should be very afraid of Sarah Palin, very afraid..:clink:

Afraid of an unintelligent, incurious far rightie who knows diddly-squat about our country's foreign policy?

:lol:

belme1201
11-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Afraid of an unintelligent, incurious far rightie who knows diddly-squat about our country's foreign policy?

That's not fair, she can see Russia from where she lives!

DamnYankee
11-02-2009, 06:37 AM
That's all you lefties have is ridicule. The voter's won't appreciate that. :)

Bonestorm
11-02-2009, 07:42 AM
When will we all agree to disregard the polite fiction that Plain is a viable candidate for national political office? This is Jerry Springer Show material. Yeah, it's hilarious and all but at the same time it is quite depressing.

Lowaicue
11-02-2009, 07:45 AM
When will we all agree to disregard the polite fiction that Plain is a viable candidate for national political office? This is Jerry Springer Show material. Yeah, it's hilarious and all but at the same time it is quite depressing.

It is certainly a damning comment about the Republican party.

meme
11-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Sarah Palin has as much chance to run for President as any citizen in this country..

the Republican party better wake up and start listening to the people who vote for them, we are not going to be Commie-lite ...if we wanted to be like the Democrat party, we would join them..

and talk about what things say about a party, the Democrats just voted in a inexperienced COMMUNITY ORGINIZER Chicago thug as a President..what the hell does that tell ya...

Bonestorm
11-02-2009, 08:20 AM
Sarah Palin has as much chance to run for President as any citizen in this country..

the Republican party better wake up and start listening to the people who vote for them, we are not going to be Commie-lite ...if we wanted to be like the Democrat party, we would join them..

and talk about what things say about a party, the Democrats just voted in a inexperienced COMMUNITY ORGINIZER Chicago thug as a President..what the hell does that tell ya...

I didn't realize that 53% of the country are Democrats. The folks at the DNC will be glad to hear the news.

And what's the deal with your use of periods? Do you think single periods are lonely or something so you give them a friend to hang out with?

meme
11-02-2009, 08:23 AM
I didn't realize that 53% of the country are Democrats. The folks at the DNC will be glad to hear the news.

And what's the deal with your use of periods? Do you think single periods are lonely or something so you give them a friend to hang out with?

do you have anything to say? didn't think so.............................

Lowaicue
11-02-2009, 08:59 AM

It tells me that you are a sour faced old loser.

meme
11-02-2009, 09:04 AM
It tells me that you are a sour faced old loser.

nope, just looking ahead to getting rid of the Commies who have taken over the white house..starting with 2010 and then 2012 here we come..

then we will see the "sour faces" and I hope one will be yours..LOL

PostmodernProphet
11-02-2009, 09:25 AM

lol, the irony, the irony!.....turn it down, it hurts my eyes!..........

PostmodernProphet
11-02-2009, 09:26 AM
That's not fair, she can see Russia from where she lives!

and obviously you can see SNL where you live......

meme
11-02-2009, 09:31 AM
and obviously you can see SNL where you live......

what does that say when they have to continually quote a comedy show as if it's REAL NEWS..

TuTu Monroe
11-02-2009, 09:35 AM

Now, that's funny. Your messiah didn't know diddly-squat about our country's foreign policy and still doesn't.

meme
11-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Now, that's funny. Your messiah didn't know diddly-squat about our country's foreign policy and still doesn't.

good gawd, the guy was a COMMUNTIY ORGINIZER..he thinks we have 57 States..

Topspin
11-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Please, pretty please run Palin vs Obama in 2012

I got money says she loses worse than Carter did to Reagan

meme
11-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Please, pretty please run Palin vs Obama in 2012

I got money says she loses worse than Carter did to Reagan

you might want to remember the Reagan win after Carter..

scary stuff huh..teehee

DamnYankee
11-02-2009, 11:59 AM
When will we all agree to disregard the polite fiction that Plain is a viable candidate for national political office? This is Jerry Springer Show material. Yeah, it's hilarious and all but at the same time it is quite depressing.Nothing but ridicule, right on queue. :good4u:

evince
11-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Even top Rs think shes a uninformed and shy a few hampsters for her wheel.

Its funny as hell you people think she is qualified (its also killing your party).

DamnYankee
11-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Yet again... :)

evince
11-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Truth is not ridicule.

The founders would be horrified you think her qualified.

DamnYankee
11-02-2009, 12:42 PM

Prove it.

meme
11-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Truth is not ridicule.

hey, a lot of us are HORRIFIED right now that you all elected a no experience (except for community organizing) Chicago thug to be our President..so you all just might have to deal with a Madame President Sarah Palin..

man would that be fun...:cof1:

DamnYankee
11-02-2009, 02:33 PM
hey, a lot of us are HORRIFIED right now that you all elected a no experience (except for community organizing) Chicago thug to be our President..so you all just might have to deal with a Madame President Sarah Palin..

man would that be fun...:cof1:Fun would be watching thousands of liberals commit mass suicide....:)

evince
11-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Obama had the same experience as Lincoln when he entered office.

The Thug title is proved by what evidence?

Palin cant even name the information she reads, she has made a fool of herself on national TV and has dismal ratings.

You people get behind her all you want and distroy your own party, its fine with me.

meme
11-02-2009, 02:52 PM
Obama had the same experience as Lincoln when he entered office.

The Thug title is proved by what evidence?

Palin cant even name the information she reads, she has made a fool of herself on national TV and has dismal ratings.

You people get behind her all you want and distroy your own party, its fine with me.

haha, Palin as of today probably has a larger following then the community organizer in chief, he has SUNK in the polls over 30% in just a year..must be some record.....

so as for giving advice to Republicans you might be more worried about the Progressive party..it's drowning and might need some CPR..

PostmodernProphet
11-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Fun would be watching thousands of liberals commit mass suicide....:)

no it wouldn't....all those burials?.......the conservatives would get stuck cleaning up the mess they left behind yet again.....

PostmodernProphet
11-03-2009, 08:03 AM

lol, video editing, liberally applied.....

Lowaicue
11-03-2009, 08:34 AM
Please, your honours', said she
I am able, by means of a secret charm,
To draw all creatures living beneath the sun
That creep or swim or fly or run
After me so as you never saw.'
Her pipes she played and elks and bears
Lay down before her, feet in air
And only a bullet had she for them. But then
She beckoned and first there came
Alaskans, white and brown, the same
Then following with speed the magic sounds
Did elephants and hooded men abound
And took she them far underground
So far that'll never more be found
And piercing voices still you hear
Come back for us oh Sarah, dear.
And Hammelin's city had lost its vermin
Carried away 'hind a coat of ermine
The children too had disappeared
With mothers and fathers all clad in blue
And piercing voices still you hear
Come back for us, oh Sarah dear.

DamnYankee
11-03-2009, 10:18 AM
no it wouldn't....all those burials?.......the conservatives would get stuck cleaning up the mess they left behind yet again..... I'd compost 'em for fertilizer, or burn 'em along with the trash for fuel. :)

zappasguitar
11-03-2009, 02:27 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Your going to disturb mini-meme's trip to fantasyland.

meme
11-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Your going to disturb mini-meme's trip to fantasyland.

OH good gawd..

lame o

christiefan915
11-07-2009, 09:55 AM

A community organizer, a graduate of Harvard Law School*, president of the Harvard Law Review**, a civil rights attorney, a professor of constitutional law, a state senator, and a U.S. senator.

Just keeping it real, mimi. :cof1:

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Law_School

** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Law_Review

meme
11-07-2009, 09:59 AM
A community organizer, a graduate of Harvard Law School*, president of the Harvard Law Review**, a civil rights attorney, a professor of constitutional law, a state senator, and a U.S. senator.

Just keeping it real, mimi. :cof1:

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Law_School

** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Law_Review

well then by golly I should be bowing down at this feet..:rolleyes:
funny how you all overlooked Bushs college education and the fact he was a GOVONOR of a state when you all called him "stupid"

christiefan915
11-07-2009, 10:12 AM
well then by golly I should be bowing down at this feet..:rolleyes:
funny how you all overlooked Bushs college education and the fact he was a GOVONOR of a state when you all called him "stupid"

Texas is a "weak governor" state. Most of the real power is in the hands of the lieutenant governor.

Thorn
11-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Texas is a "weak governor" state. Most of the real power is in the hands of the lieutenant governor.

... and we're thankful for that, believe me!

TuTu Monroe
11-07-2009, 01:29 PM

Obama didn't know diddly squat about our foreign policy either and it still shows.:pke:

PostmodernProphet
11-07-2009, 03:58 PM

and Obama's in a weak-minded state, what's your point?......

christiefan915
11-09-2009, 12:05 PM
... and we're thankful for that, believe me!

It has it's benefits!