PDA

View Full Version : Kramer goes nuts

Beefy
11-20-2006, 05:23 PM
Kramer from Seinfeld went bannanas at the laugh factory out here in Hollywood a few nights ago, and the tape is out at tmz.com. He uses the N word many many times after a couple of black hecklers told him he sucks. He says "50 years ago we'd have you hanging from a tree!!!" and "HE'S A NIGGER!!! HES A NIGGER!!!" many many times. He goes completely insane. This is a career ender.

Damocles
11-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I heard about this... What a maroon!

Beefy
11-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I heard about this... What a maroon!

If you see the video, its pretty bad. I wonder how long until he checks into rehab, blaming it on a coke habit or something.

LadyT
11-20-2006, 05:33 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-T7uKvpzVXI

just found this on youtube.com

LadyT
11-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah. Its safe to say he's a racist asshole. It wasn't even remotely funny. There was no punchline. Just "you'd have been hanging from a tree you nigger".

LadyT
11-20-2006, 05:35 PM
If you see the video, its pretty bad. I wonder how long until he checks into rehab, blaming it on a coke habit or something.

Guaranteed.

Damocles
11-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Wow... That definitely was a long way beyond... He definitely has ended his career.

LadyT
11-20-2006, 05:42 PM
No sympathy here. He can eat shit and die for all I care.

Beefy
11-20-2006, 05:42 PM
What a dumbass. He might as well move out the country. He'll never work again. I guess he apologizes via satellite tonight on Letterman when Seinfeld is the guest. Another egotistical celebrity bites the dust.

LadyT
11-20-2006, 05:44 PM
LOL, actually I'm sure Bill Mahr would have him on the show via satellite. I'm just pissed that I like Seinfeld so much.

At least Costanza is my favorite character.

uscitizen
11-20-2006, 07:35 PM
His career has been about being crazy. Perhaps he has not been acting ?

Beefy
11-20-2006, 07:40 PM
His career has been about being crazy. Perhaps he has not been acting ?

Either way, his career just died, and it aint coming back. This is just the beginning too. The dumbass is finished retroactively as well. His legacy is now that of a bigoted moronic racist cunt.

uscitizen
11-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Ahhh, but he hid it so well for so long....

uscitizen
11-20-2006, 07:47 PM
And the world picks on a mentally ill person with an outbreak of tourettes (sp?) syndrome....

BRUTALITOPS
11-20-2006, 08:16 PM
His career isn't ruined because he hasn't had much of one recently anyway.

Fans are fans for a reason, they will watch things because it is entertaining. If he joins another successful show people will watch it because of the writing. Everyone said mel gibson was dead while standing after his comments on jews but he is about to make a killing with apocolypto.

80% of the public is going to forget about this in a few weeks anyway and a large majority are still going to watch seinfeld and laugh. This will do nothing, quit being overdramatic.

Quit being babies. Whoop-de-do, he called them n*ggers, they call us crackers. Lets just make fun of everybody and quit bawling when someone says a word.

Damocles
11-20-2006, 08:19 PM
I'd agree if he was even remotely trying to make a joke, Grind. He really wasn't and it was pretty clear.

BRUTALITOPS
11-20-2006, 08:22 PM
i didn't say he was trying to make a joke. I said quit being babies.

Beefy
11-20-2006, 09:45 PM

Fans are fans for a reason, they will watch things because it is entertaining. If he joins another successful show people will watch it because of the writing. Everyone said mel gibson was dead while standing after his comments on jews but he is about to make a killing with apocolypto.

80% of the public is going to forget about this in a few weeks anyway and a large majority are still going to watch seinfeld and laugh. This will do nothing, quit being overdramatic.

Quit being babies. Whoop-de-do, he called them n*ggers, they call us crackers. Lets just make fun of everybody and quit bawling when someone says a word.
Schtick.

Beefy
11-20-2006, 10:01 PM

Fans are fans for a reason, they will watch things because it is entertaining. If he joins another successful show people will watch it because of the writing.

He won't be invited to do any other shows. Thats my point. He's finished. Whether you like it or not, he's finished. This isn't the same thing as Gibson. With Gibson, it wasn't nearly as vitriolic "50 years ago, we'd have you hanging from a tree with a fork up your ass!!!" "He's a Nigger He's a nigger, throw him out. Hes a Nigger", on tape, video, audio....

Gibson said the Jews started all the wars, and asked the cop if he was a Jew. Not the same thing. Grind, believe it or not, there is a difference even if your ego precludes you from seeing it.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Hmmm... I wonder what racist redneck southern state Kramer is from?

For the record, I rate this as more racist than Jimmy the Greek's comments about black athletes, about the same as Mel Gibson's comments about Jews, and less offensive than Madonna crucifying herself on a cross to open her show.

I agree with Damo, it will not end his career any more than it is currently ended. This will not keep him from finding work as a comedian. I also agree with Grind, people should get over themselves. We've become so hypersensitive to words, and I think it diminishes the real problem. The insidious thing about racism is the way it hides within the tapestry of society, and doesn't reveal itself merely through words alone.

Beefy
11-20-2006, 10:34 PM
We've become so hypersensitive to words, and I think it diminishes the real problem. The insidious thing about racism is the way it hides within the tapestry of society, and doesn't reveal itself merely through words alone.

Good words, and I agree. However, as a practical application, Richards has crossed the Rubicon. There's really nothing he can do to undo it.

BRUTALITOPS
11-21-2006, 12:35 AM
bye mbl, you're blocked.

fuck off...

Blackflag
11-21-2006, 07:34 AM
Hmmm... I wonder what racist redneck southern state Kramer is from?

For the record, I rate this as more racist than Jimmy the Greek's comments about black athletes, about the same as Mel Gibson's comments about Jews, and less offensive than Madonna crucifying herself on a cross to open her show.

I agree with Damo, it will not end his career any more than it is currently ended. This will not keep him from finding work as a comedian. I also agree with Grind, people should get over themselves. We've become so hypersensitive to words, and I think it diminishes the real problem. The insidious thing about racism is the way it hides within the tapestry of society, and doesn't reveal itself merely through words alone.

Less offensive than Madonna crucifying herself on a cross? Uh ok.

Jesus Fucks.

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 07:43 AM
There is some validity in Grinds point. People have a short term memory and if Kramer is persistent he will be back. They still show movies with OJ in them don't they ?
Kramer might even be invited to perform for the grand wizard of the KKK ;)

LadyT
11-21-2006, 07:48 AM
"Fans are fans for a reason, they will watch things because it is entertaining. If he joins another successful show people will watch it because of the writing. Everyone said mel gibson was dead while standing after his comments on jews but he is about to make a killing with apocolypto."

That is yet to be seen. When someone does something like this, they lose fans. Point blank. What he did was absolutely reprehensible. He's a fvcking comedian! Isn't learning how to deal with hecklers something you learn how to do from the very beginning?

and its not as simple as him simply "saying" the word ngger. He was intentionally trying to demoralize the heckler racist manner. It wasn't part of the comedy routine, there was nothing that was remotely funny about it. There was really no difference between what he did and the skinheads I've seen on various talk shows. It will definitely have an impact on his career.

Damocles
11-21-2006, 07:50 AM
If he goes on Dr. Phil and works on his racism issue in some sort of embarrassing and direct way he may be able to make a comeback talking about his own mistakes. However the rest of his career will center around this one point. Nobody who has seen the video will be able to see him without thinking of this.

LadyT
11-21-2006, 07:57 AM
I personally hope his career burns in he||.
Maybe the GOP will invite him to their conferences.

Cypress
11-21-2006, 08:04 AM
He'll never be on TV again.

I doubt he'll be doing comedy clubs for a long time, if ever.

Walmart's hiring....

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Wally world does not tolerate rascism in their employees. I guess he will either be stuck in an entertainment position or a governmental one....

Connecticut Stud
11-21-2006, 08:14 AM

whats wrong with a coke habit?

Connecticut Stud
11-21-2006, 08:17 AM

thats b/c most christians hate jews, and since 80% of the country is christians, they will continue to see his movies. it was like him preaching to the choir and in addition its what most christians feel anyways but don't say....

b/c if people really did condemn him for his comments they would boycott him forever, as i have chosen to do b/c i dont' have anything against jewish people... but christains deep down despise them, and its reflected w/ his continued success... any logical person would boycott him.. if it doesn't make sense than its not true... (from Judge Judy)

LadyT
11-21-2006, 08:18 AM
whats wrong with a coke habit?

Hey stranger!

I just sent you a PM

HipLew
11-21-2006, 08:18 AM
his career died when seinfeld ended.

Damocles
11-21-2006, 08:20 AM
his career died when seinfeld ended.
But the zombie lurched from the grave just long enough to ensure there would never be another chance.

LadyT
11-21-2006, 08:21 AM
MG won't get a dime from me. But if I hear the movie is good maybe I'll buy it from a bootlegger in Newark.

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 08:24 AM
thats b/c most christians hate jews, and since 80% of the country is christians, they will continue to see his movies. it was like him preaching to the choir and in addition its what most christians feel anyways but don't say....

b/c if people really did condemn him for his comments they would boycott him forever, as i have chosen to do b/c i dont' have anything against jewish people... but christains deep down despise them, and its reflected w/ his continued success... any logical person would boycott him.. if it doesn't make sense than its not true... (from Judge Judy)

Shouldn't Christians hate Jews ? They did have the romans crucify Christ did they not ? But then Jesus was a Jew and he is God....But Jews say he was just a prophet .....

Connecticut Stud
11-21-2006, 08:26 AM
MG won't get a dime from me. But if I hear the movie is good maybe I'll buy it from a bootlegger in Newark.

exactly my point... (you don't hate jewish people)

it doesn't make any logical sense for anyone who respects jews to see his movies after his comments. he said a hateful statement and should pay for that. but as i said before christians secretly (though they'll never admit it b/c they are holyer than thou) think that.

Connecticut Stud
11-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Shouldn't Christians hate Jews ? They did have the romans crucify Christ did they not ? But then Jesus was a Jew and he is God....But Jews say he was just a prophet .....

i guess. listen i don't make the rules on being a christian... i just point out the obvious facts... and that i believe is the reason, b/c they killed Christ, i mean if you want to hate someone for what someone else did 2000 years ago, rock on its not my business... im just pointing out the logical facts.

LadyT
11-21-2006, 08:43 AM
"he said a hateful statement and should pay for that. but as i said before christians secretly (though they'll never admit it b/c they are holyer than thou) think that."

well, I'm a Christian and I don't hate any group of people based on their religion. I hate groups of people based on their actions, like racists.

I'm not supporting Kramer or MG if I can help it.

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 08:52 AM
i guess. listen i don't make the rules on being a christian... i just point out the obvious facts... and that i believe is the reason, b/c they killed Christ, i mean if you want to hate someone for what someone else did 2000 years ago, rock on its not my business... im just pointing out the logical facts.
So we should forgive Satan about the forbidden fruit deal in the garden of eden right ? That must have been over 2000 years ago.

Damocles
11-21-2006, 08:53 AM
So we should forgive Satan about the forbidden fruit deal in the garden of eden right ? That must have been over 2000 years ago.
I can't see how the people born today were the ones that supposedly killed Christ 2000 years ago. Now Satan would be the same entity.

If your father stole a car should you be punished for it?

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 08:57 AM
I can't see how the people born today were the ones that supposedly killed Christ 2000 years ago. Now Satan would be the same entity.

In reality you are punished for your fathers crimes if you are a minor in his care.

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 08:59 AM

But it is the same Religion......

Damocles
11-21-2006, 09:06 AM
In reality you are punished for your fathers crimes if you are a minor in his care.
So, lets say it happened 2000 years ago, your Great to the Tenth Power Grandfather murdered somebody. Should you be punished for it? What if it was a crowd of people that your Great to the Tenth Power wasn't even part of? Should you still be punished?

Damocles
11-21-2006, 09:07 AM
But it is the same Religion......
And?

All Christians of today should be punished for the Catholics Inquisition? Or only Catholics?

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
So, lets say it happened 2000 years ago, your Great to the Tenth Power Grandfather murdered somebody. Should you be punished for it? What if it was a crowd of people that your Great to the Tenth Power wasn't even part of? Should you still be punished?
lets just say that an organization like the Masons killed your father many years ago. (btw it happened in early america and caused the Masons fall from grace.)
Should that organization be held responsible even though the event happened many years ago ?
Should a corporation be liable for a crime even if the head of that organization that led the crime is no longer there ?

Damocles
11-21-2006, 09:13 AM
lets just say that an organization like the Masons killed your father many years ago. (btw it happened in early america and caused the Masons fall from grace.)
Should that organization be held responsible even though the event happened many years ago ?
Should a corporation be liable for a crime even if the head of that organization that led the crime is no longer there ?
No, people who belong to such an organization are no more responsible for the actions of people in that organization than Christians are of the people who blow up Abortion Clinics. You act as if all jews gathered together and made a vote on this or something, it was one unruly crowd.

If a group of unruly Freemasons killed my Great to the Tenth Power Grandfather 2000 years ago and somehow I still hated all Freemasons for the crime then there really is a problem with me.

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 09:24 AM
I am glad to see all the cheek turning and forgiveness going on here ;)

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 10:13 AM
I have not watched the video, did the heckler deserve what he got ?

OrnotBitwise
11-21-2006, 11:04 AM
Especially if your father has the poor judgment to be poor.

Damocles
11-21-2006, 11:13 AM
I have not watched the video, did the heckler deserve what he got ?
What would make somebody "deserve" this? He probably deserved getting an insult or two, but this?

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 11:18 AM
Was what the heckler did or said clear ?

Damocles
11-21-2006, 11:20 AM
Was what the heckler did or said clear ?
As far as I know all they were doing was talking while his show was going on. They were bored.

LadyT
11-21-2006, 11:26 AM
I don't it was anything he's never experienced before. All stand-up comics get heckled at some point in their careers.

Damocles
11-21-2006, 11:29 AM
I don't it was anything he's never experienced before. All stand-up comics get heckled at some point in their careers.
I don't think he did stand up much. I think it was all new to him. People gave him a pass because he is "Kramer", this crowd wasn't...

Stress lowers your inhibitions just like alcohol and you wind up saying stuff you think before you engage your inhibitors...

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 11:42 AM
It was just a youthful indescretion, I don't see what all the fuss is about ....

Damocles
11-21-2006, 12:18 PM
It was just a youthful indescretion, I don't see what all the fuss is about ....
He just has "very low racial security"...

uscitizen
11-21-2006, 12:28 PM
He just has "very low racial security"...

:)
Yep we got it. a few more posts and a complete diagnosis will emerge.
:clink:

klaatu
11-22-2006, 06:56 AM
reading thru this thread.. I cant figure out who is more of a moron.... robdawg or Blackflag ... maybe I should start a poll ....

Blackflag
11-22-2006, 07:44 AM
reading thru this thread.. I cant figure out who is more of a moron.... robdawg or Blackflag ... maybe I should start a poll ....

I vote for Rob

Damocles
11-22-2006, 07:50 AM
I vote for Rob
LOL. You didn't consider that very long... Are you sure you made the right choice?

Blackflag
11-22-2006, 07:58 AM
LOL. You didn't consider that very long... Are you sure you made the right choice?

After much thought and consideration, I stand behind my decision.